Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

Moonshine sat down and stuck his tongue out at me. Lol!

cc2rzr6.jpg
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    In my legacy chall, my first generation heir's husband died. Then my first generation heir's best friend came over and died. My generation 2 heir just go married and had her first baby.. a girl :)
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    Hi :)

I finally finished writing up the first chapter of my Copacy. :mrgreen:

*right click to open in new tab*

gCY3mkQ.png
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Currently trying to finish the "raise 20 puppies or kittens" lifetime wish.

yxdbDXz.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited August 2021
    Deleted
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    johnny33 wrote: »
    Currently trying to finish the "raise 20 puppies or kittens" lifetime wish.

yxdbDXz.png

That lifetime want is so DIFFICULT! good luck!
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    yesterday my sims Alec Smith (adopted son of Jenny and Polination Tech #9) and Sara Smith (his sweetheart he met in college, and yes i do that purposefully so that when they get married it doesn't matter who i click!) is junior in college. They passed their years with flying colors!
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    edited August 2021
    @garapoes Oh, Goodness. :(

My newest Sim. I just love her - right now. :heart:
    *I don't think I've shown her yet.
    Luna McWulfen. She's at Uni.
    iRA8Opw.jpg

*It's the mean Alien Sim face I made a long while ago. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    The coolest thing happened in my game. My sim, Harriet, went on a date with her childhood friend Johnnie, when they were teenagers. However, Johnnie soon realized he was gay via acr. I suspected that she had a crush on him all this time, but she never acted on it.
    Now they are both in Uni, Johnnie has a boyfriend and Harriet was on her first date with a dormie, when she rolled the want to Fall In Love with Johnnie. I was SHOOK!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I thought I had lost a Sim I had worked hard on, because I couldn't find the save, and by a stroke of serendipity, the new Sim I had sent to Uni from Bella...Belladonnaview? Belleville? I still can't remember but that town, was a senior at Sims State U, and had a boyfriend, but that was kind of iffy, but then to my utter surprise, on a date downtown, I see my Sim and another random Sim wolf whistle at each other and get hearts, and guess who it was?! My lost save Sim! I couldn't believe it. And they were maxxed for chemistry. The flirtations did lead to breaking up with the erstwhile boyfriend on the spot, but that was a fair price to pay for what followed!

My Sim graduated, invited his by-then-fiance to the party, (apparently you have to throw a graduation party in order to graduate) and then I managed to find him again and move him into the row house apartment the Lost Sim was living in.

They had some smooches, cuddles, and caresses on the couch (they're in underclothes but it's no worse than swimsuits for exposure and it is the tamest of the shots I got of that interaction, so I believe it's okay here) sorry for the low light level but what can you do.

kbczASJ.jpg

But after that, I was a bit dismayed to find out that "Propose Joined Union" (bleh, but that's the best they could do back then, I guess) doesn't just meant propose, it means exchange ring right there in undershorts in the living room, done. Booooo, sad. I wanted them to get wed on the beach in Twikki'i Island at a destination wedding darnit, but they still went there for a honeymoon. I just wish I had known ahead of time not to click that interaction til it was The Moment, and everything was picture-worthy. I did buy them a cake which they sliced in the kitchen and one did the 'smash cake into the other's mouth" thing which I personally find very stale humor but at least it lightened up the situation of getting wed so casually.

kHmteky.jpg

But the vacation is amazing so far! The hotel is alive with guests and staff; one Sim enjoyed a hula class

xWGF41H.jpg

while the other swam in the ocean and sunbathed

sCWZrrh.jpg

and they built sandcastles.

yFiQwwq.jpg

Later on, they had room service, which was delivered right onto the lanai overlooking the moonlit beach and they had a lovely intimate dinner together. *chef's kiss*

ok9k876.jpg

They need to go clothes shopping in the morning, for some more appropriate and breezy attire, so I hope there's a place for that in the vacation world, but I bet there is. There's so much more to Sims2 than I would ever have believed, it's still blowing my mind. 6 more days of this dream vacation to play with!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    uLJlMjB.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    This was actually yesterday.. had fun..

frlwiFy.jpg

Old custom (not my me) made hood. totally empty.

YnxL9jm.jpg

It has a lovely UNI what comes with it :) Also empty.

9YRptJy.jpg
    My sim, Tuuli, in front of her dorm, and also fist and only sim currently in there :D

Not even sure will I continue, as I have ongoing hoods too.. but maybe.

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    uLJlMjB.png

Wow, so cool to see people still using my food dishes after all these years.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »

Wow, so cool to see people still using my food dishes after all these years.

@83bienchen , haha cannot play without those, and toddler items too :D

• cecesims41cecesims41 Posts: 22 Member
    I just finally got Realm of Magic, so one of my sims has become a spellcaster and is learning some practical spells and potions.
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Recently in my game, my sim Alec smith and sara smith graduated college and got married. They gave Jenny Smith a new granddaughter!
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    Hi :mrgreen:

I've started a Legacy with the Any Game Starter for the TS2UC. It was fun years ago when I did one with the disks (never finished). I hope it turns out fun, this time. :cookie:

EJcg5GW.png

I'm building their work places and adding more as they go. :)
  • Heehee_BearHeehee_Bear Posts: 13 New Member
    Don got married to Kaylynn, got her pregnant, then immediately died in a fire. Kaylynn is going through a deep depression, but her pregnancy seems to have cheered her up a bit.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    cecesims41 wrote: »
    I just finally got Realm of Magic, so one of my sims has become a spellcaster and is learning some practical spells and potions.

This is actually Sims 2, not 4, so you must have Apartment Life which does have witches.
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    cecesims41 wrote: »

This is actually Sims 2, not 4, so you must have Apartment Life which does have witches.

Or they didn't catch that this was in the Sims 2 section and they have Sims 4.

It happens if people use the recent replies section as it doesn't tell you what subforum it's in. If you aren't careful, you can easily post the wrong game in the wrong thread.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited November 2021
    FINALLY got decent pics of the penguin that visited my witch Lacey's house:

CpKbAZW.jpg

5EDbf9A.jpg

..and Lacey got a visit from her bestie and they proceeded to play catch:

9RS2YBJ.jpg

obligatory pic of the lady of the house as I am obsessed with this household currently:

wMitt0i.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I briefly went back into Sims 2 after several months. I have a custom hood, Crystal Springs, which I’d like to get back into but I think I’ll create another one. I need to think of some ideas!

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    My Sim’s friend: “You invited me to stay the night but didn’t let me get any sleep! I’m leaving!”
    Me: That’s because you VOLUNTARILY spent the ENTIRE NIGHT in the hot tub.
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I miss SIMS 2. I don't have my discs. I totally forgot about the Penguin coming to visit!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited November 2021
    I need to get back to the Sims 2 again at some point too, I just *love* playing Witches and my Belladonna Cove hood. I always end up in the cycle where playing the Sims 2 brings me back to 3 within a month or two, then suddenly... I take a long break and the cycle repeats.

@GraceyManor Saw your pre-edit message earlier too, not going to specifically mention it incase you don't want that, but youch. Hope that's resolved without further trouble soon, and very fast!
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top