Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    @Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 That stinks that your monitor quit. I always fear a storm causing that for me when I leave my computer plugged in.
    I hated the way Sims played on my old laptop, it had a not very good graphics card so I understand what you're talking about when you mention slow Sims and having to lower graphics.
    Hopefully things will go better soon.
    Is sure does but at least I had another monitor here even though it was smaller than the that I was using. And lucky for me that I have a hubby who was willing to buy me another one to use. But of course he's using the 27 inch one while I took over his 24 inch one to play with, so I'm good to go now... :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-262.jpg
    Francine: Devon? What do you want?! You got my money punk.
    Devon: Man, you got a death wish or something? Am I suppose
    to kill you now?
    Devon: Not me, gorgeous.
    Francine: No....way...that's my fiance!
    Devon: -mocks- That's my fiance....that due has betrayed every
    man he's come across, and has ruined my business dealings on
    more than one occassion. He has got to go.

Screenshot-263.jpg
    Francine: But the feds want trevor dead, I can't kill both.
    Devon: The feds! the feds! Steve Heins, Dave Norton....I own
    shopping malls I wouldn't employ those clowns in, plus I make
    one phone call and their careers are over! So you can A) Listen to
    some 30 year old pension hunter b) A billionaire, who even the president
    admires, or C) Try to save both those partners of yours and have every agent
    on your tail for years to come.What's it going to be?
    Francine: Man, forget you! -slams door..

an hr later....

Screenshot-264.jpg
    Michael Text: Francine, where you at?
    Francine: We need to talk somewhere, things aren't good.
    Michael: Alright, we'll take a ride out of town, just you and I.
    Meet me in Sandy Shores.
    Francine: Sounds good.

Screenshot-267.jpg
    Michael: I don't know what I did to deserve this luck...I just got hired
    by a movie director! My kids are doing well, and I got you...
    Francine: Michael...you know I love you...I really do...
    Michael: ....What's wrong?
    Francine: I'm sorry michael..

Screenshot-268.jpg
    Michael: You....you came here to kill me? You of all people?
    Francine: -shoots but misses-
    Michael: Plum! You ain't kidding!

Screenshot-269.jpg
    Francine: Seriously, Michael? Don't be like this.

Screenshot-270.jpg

Screenshot-271.jpg
    Francine: Oh come on Michael....we both know things won't work
    out....It will be quick, I promise!

Screenshot-273.jpg
    Michael: Francine! I loved you...plum!
    Francine: Where you running to? Don't do this...We in a corner,
    this will get me out.
    Michael: I trusted you Francine...with everything!
    Francine: I know you understand....

Screenshot-274.jpg
    Francine: Michael, I gotta look out for myself.
    Michael: Here's the difference between us...I was looking out for
    you.
    Francine: I thought about it, Michael.Its the only way!

Screenshot-275.jpg
    Michael: Who put you up to this? Trevor? We will take him out together
    We were to be married Francine!
    Francine: Plum!
    Michael: Come on princess! I taught you everything you know.
    Francine: Not everything!
    Michael: We'll see about that you little brat! I'll take you every time!

Screenshot-278.jpg
    Francine: I hate you so much! You could have gotten me killed
    any of these times! I'm not going to be used anymore by you.

Screenshot-280.jpg
    Michael: You just keep telling yourself that, it ain't gonna make
    you feel better!
    Francine: People don't change!
    Michael: You have! And not for the better! And now you're going
    to kill one person who cared about you! - knocks gun out of francines hand-

Screenshot-282.jpg
    Michael: Now! Who put you up to this? Answer me.
    Francine: Devon Westen....
    Michael: Should have known....

Screenshot-283.jpg
    Michael: Francine...we'll take Devon out...Don't do this...I love you.

Screenshot-285.jpg
    Francine: ...I can't kill you...I can't bring myself to do it....
    Michael: Come, lets go home, we'll get T on this..
    Francine: I can't kill you....but I can't see you anymore..

Screenshot-286.jpg
    Michael: What?!
    Francine: I can't take anymore risks...I'm tired of it, I should have just
    apologized to simeon instead of letting you use me...
    Michael: Francine, I didn't use you...I swear! I love you..
    Francine: Please don't call me again...

Screenshot-288.jpg
    Michael: Plum!
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    A Sneak Peek At What's Coming Up In The Next Segment.
    Beau, Wogan and Morrigan have put their money where their mouth is,
    and Elvira is about to weigh in with her two cents.

51499189305_25a4edefae_k.jpg

51499188970_6f37a3e100_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you, that is a good base sim to
    work on.

edited September 2021
    Some more images from the 100 boyfriend challenge

SkYdxvA.jpg

yfY643n.jpg

vLVnSAT.jpg

8ffcGc1.jpg

FF0u5UN.jpg

she ended up meeting her first boyfriend in Alexy fresco!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Brandontaylor Your comments on my story were such a joy to read this morning. :blush: Especially this one:
    You know, even though it is something you made up for your story, those service Sims always do seem like androids anyway. Pretty much glued to their area.
    ^That made me laugh so hard! :joy: Best comment ever!!! :star: Thank you. :blush:
    I figured it would be normal for a guy (Sam), once he kissed a girl, to have the desire to kiss her again even if there's no feelings there. :p
    I know the words are hurtful but maybe now Haley will rethink how she treats people and will become a better person.
    ^Hopefully. 🤞
    You're welcome about the cc hair link. <3
    I love the CMA! My dad was a big Vince Gill fan. :)
    Yeah any time you are dealing with lawsuits it's a real pain in the behind, especially when you're the victim. :(
    "Can't Help Falling in Love" is my absolute FAVORITE Elvis song too. <3
    Hee hee, did you like my Final Fantasy 9 video? :smirk: I'm so happy I remembered where I heard that term from! :lol:

@lisasc360
    lmbo...lol I guess they are...lol
    ^LOL! :joy:
    Cooking together is super cute! <3 I wish Sims 3 had that...
    I'm glad you can still play the save even when the free trial is over. :star: So it's not good enough to purchase eh? ;)

@GraceyManor
    Devon: -mocks- That's my fiance....that due has betrayed every man he's come across, and has ruined my business dealings on
    more than one occassion. He has got to go.
    ^That cracked me up. :lol: Cause with my imagination I totally heard him say it in a male high pitched voice. :p
    Woah! :open_mouth: Holy drama Batman! (My eyes were actually glued to the screen as I was scrolling and reading! :flushed: )
    Michael: You have! And not for the better! And now you're going to kill one person who cared about you! - knocks gun out of francines hand-
    ^ :star:
    200.gif
    Sorry, but I would not be so forgiving at that point if I were Michael. I hope she learned something...
    Guess not... *sigh*

@Silverofdreams30 Yay! 1 down, 99 to go. ;):p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Steel Family House Party

Ha0n2mS.jpg
    Christopher decided to throw a party to celebrate Leisure Day. Emily's best friend, Zelda, gave her a big hug when she saw her. "Zelda, your hair is darker!", Emily said in surprise. "Yeah, I decided it was time to go back to my natural hair color," Zelda replied. In all actuality, I don't like the hair Zelda has originally. Other Sims in this picture are Lisa (whatever her last name is now, I forgot), Sam Sekemoto, Mortimer Goth, and not sure whose head that is on the far right. Fawn can also be seen inside the house.

Iin1Afc.jpg
    5cxtrgo.jpg
    Christopher got into an argument with Sam Sekemoto, and apparently it was about their house. "Your house is so ugly, just like you!," Sam insulted Christopher. "How dare you?," Christopher replied angrily, while also thinking Jamie Jolina is one hot lady. "Why don't you just leave if your going to be rude!", Christopher said to Sam. Sam flipped Christopher off and stomped off towards his car. Some Sims were enjoying the music that Emily put on in the background, oblivious to what was going on behind them.

6CPOuYX.jpg
    Emily and Zelda are both party animals so they really enjoyed dancing together. It's no wonder that these two are best friends. Monika Bunch seemed like she didn't know what to do or who to talk to so she just stood there awkwardly.

QH9LggZ.jpg
    Jessica found a fellow classmate, and potential love partner, Tommy Bunch. They were discussing their chemistry homework, a subject that they both loved. "Tommy, you really did get your grandmother's brains," she complimented him. "Hey, thanks, but you're pretty smart too," he complimented back. "How'd you like that book by Susan Wainwright I gave you for your project?" Jessica lit up at the mention of Susan's book. "Oh, I absolutely loved it! It's such a shame she didn't get more recognition for her work." Tommy agreed with her on that, but he suddenly became distracted by how beautiful Jessica was when she smiled. He was starting to feel like she might just be the one for him.

RsvMIIc.jpg
    Jessica, Monika Bunch, Emily, Tommy, Lisa, and Eric all sat down about the same time to eat supper together. I got smart and had one Sim invite all the family to one meal, then another invite all the guests to another. This way, more people got some food, although a few still complained. Eric and Monika seem to get along well, as seen by their thought bubbles.

fDd7rRU.jpg
    I couldn't get everyone in the shot above, but this picture of Jamie and Zelda was taken at the same time I took the picture above.

KfFjgC2.jpg
    Jared Frio showed up to the Steel's party, much to his daughter's surprise. Fawn decided to leave him alone when she saw him picking up Melanie. However, she felt a bit of a twinge of jealousy because her father had never taken an interest in her like that when she was a toddler. She thought it best to just play her guitar for the time being. If Jared wanted to talk to her, he could come to her.

0TLzXQi.jpg
    When Jared put Melanie down, he didn't go and find Fawn, but instead went to chat with Emily. "That husband of yours, he really knows how to throw a party!, Jared said happily. This kind of shocked Emily, she always thought Jared was kind of a mean and vindictive person. It wasn't long after this that the partygoers started to leave. Because it was getting late, the Steel's got ready for bed.

***One more day of the Steel family before I rotate to the next one.
    edited September 2021
    @lisasc360 Glad your husband switched with you so you can still play. :smile:

@GraceyManor Uh oh, hope Francine doesn't try to get rid of Michael.
    Hopefully she's going to tell Michael what Devon wants her to do.
    You know, if she's going to kill Michael, maybe he'd be better off without her. :lol:
    Thank goodness she didn't do it.
    Great update!

@BlackSand Nice teaser for what's to come.

@Silverofdreams30 It is a good one to use. I used one other bin Sim to create that Cassandra I've yet to use, but I edited it a lot more than the base for Emily.
    Looks like she found her a boyfriend.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Lol, thought you might like that.
    I believe the next CMA Awards is coming up in November. I don't even know who the hosts are anymore, though. Vince Gill is a good singer, I like "Go Rest High On That Mountain" and "One More Last Chance", but I have others too.
    I know. The other insurance company is taking forever. However, they are getting more and more billed to them the longer they take, so I'd think they'd want to settle soon.
    It's a very well written song, and has been played at many, many weddings. A family acquaintance played it on piano for my Mom and Dad's wedding years ago. One thing I like is how Elvis used it to close out his shows in the jumpsuit era (1969ish to his death). A lot of times, that was when he'd spread his cape when the song was over, then the band would play music as Elvis left the stage and the building. Some dude would then say, "Elvis has left the building, thank you and good morning/afternoon/night"
    Yeah, it was a good video. I think I'd heard the word somewhere else as well, but can't remember where.

***Will play some more tonight more than likely. Will leave you all with two Elvis songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjLXdsj6xA
    (You're The) Devil in Disguise is a 1963 song that Elvis did. Some of the songs in this era were the goofy movie songs, but this isn't a movie song, so it's definitely better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iYc2M7dX0A
    Please Don't Drag That String Around is another song that was recorded during the same recording session.

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360
    lmbo...lol I guess they are...lol
    ^LOL! :joy:
    Cooking together is super cute! <3 I wish Sims 3 had that...
    I'm glad you can still play the save even when the free trial is over. :star: So it's not good enough to purchase eh? ;)
    It sure is. I guess the only way that we can even get our Sims to cook together in Sims 3 is to have a 2nd stove/oven or even a grill on their lot and have each one fix something different on their stove. In the Sims 4 when they do that, I think they got some kind of moodlet when they were cooking together. I can't really say whether liked it or not as I didn't spend a lot of time trying out the features from that pack as I had created my Sims using the "Create-a-Sims Story" feature that was introduced to the Sims 4 in 2019 where you answer a series of questions that allows the game structure to assign traits and a job/career for them. I should had just created my Sims the normal way and had then placed them in one of the base game worlds so that they could travel between their home world and to Evergreen Harbor which has 3 different sections that you can choose to go visit.

The pack is set up to where your sims has to gain influence points to be able to vote for Neighborhood Action Plans (NAPs for short). The NAPs determine what the neighborhood would be like. I guess it's something like what we do in TS3 ITF pack where we can influence the other sims to either keep our worlds clean to have a Utopia Oasis Landing or a Dystopia Oasis Landing without the voting box. Voting can only be done Friday mornings through Monday mornings. Each section of Evergreen Harbor has their own eco-footprint and it's up to you how you want it to look over there.

The pack also has a candle making station that allows you to make candles of course. But before you can make the candles, you need to get the materials for them through recycling things that you have in your Sims inventories and using the recycling machine that comes with the pack. You can also make other items using the Fabricator machine which also uses recycled items from your sims inventories.

I probably would buy the pack but I just don't see spending $40 on an expansion even though it's $29.99 at the moment but to me it's still a bit high considering that Sims 3 packs didn't cost an arm and a leg when they came out unless someone was buying the limit edition of the pack. But then again, even the LE's wasn't that much either.

Sorry for the long explanation on the EP... :)

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Glad your husband switched with you so you can still play. :smile:
    Thanks... :) I told him that he could use it if he wanted to even though it really doesn't fit on his desk like it should. I mean it would fit up there if he takes down the 2 winged shelves from his desk but he hasn't done that yet as he needs to find a place to put his printer at and our computer room just doesn't have the room to rearrange it so that he can have the printer next to his desk as we have our TV in the corner while his desk is on the right-sided wall and mine is on the left-sided wall.
    Okay, I have a link to my Sims 4 play added to my story thread listed in my signature for anyone who wants to go and read it. I've only got some pictures on there but will add more tomorrow when I get a chance... :)
    Sunset Valley update

yqbwQTE.jpg
    Emily Steel woke up early the following morning before anyone else did. Since becoming a master painter, she had been wanting to paint all her family members. Her first painting was to be of Christopher but she just hoped it turned out all right.

1m5nqN2.jpg
    As the other family members woke up, they took out leftovers for their breakfast. Jessica was having a nice conversation with her Aunt Fawn. "You know how they say money doesn't grow on trees?", Jessica asked Fawn. Fawn couldn't reply since her mouth was full but nodded her head. "Well, they're wrong because there are money trees. We really should grow one!"

hynb81K.jpg
    "Here, sweetie. I know you're hungry," Emily said sweetly to her granddaughter. Melanie happily took the bottle from her with a big smile on her face.

uslUI7d.jpg
    Later on, Jessica went upstairs to play with Melanie. "You're such a cute little girl, yes you are!"

Fxvlsmf.jpg
    Fawn decided she wanted to get to know her niece a bit better. "You know, maybe we could hang out sometime?", Fawn asked Jessica. "Sure, Aunt Fawn! You're so cool!" However, Jessica wouldn't think that in an hour or two.

NYCwUN2.jpg
    When Jessica went to put Melanie back in her crib, Fawn decided to call up Jared. "Dad, if you want to get to know me, meet up at the park. Otherwise, you won't get another chance." Jared agreed to her position and he met up with her right away. Surprisingly, the actually had a nice chat. Fawn didn't feel like she could fully trust him yet, but they were off to a good start.

KkPrtUf.jpg
    Emily wasn't very satisfied with the look of her painting. "I think I'll sell this one and start a new one. I don't know what I did wrong here." She easily sold the painting, getting promoted to a level 7 painter in the career.

35e0j93.jpg
    This time, Eric was practicing his beneficial magic. He is actually a lot lower level than Emily is, he doesn't even have the 6 needs spells. (Yeah, the magic mod I have added the three EA neglected. There are also a knockback jinx, bee stinger hex, teleportation, and several others.)

GgAi0tH.jpg
    Eric finished teaching Melanie to walk, so Fawn decided to start teaching her to talk. "Can you say art?" she asked her daughter. "No!," was the reply she got.

ELjbApj.jpg
    Emily finally got a painting of Christopher that is halfway decent. It's dark, but I can tell it is him.

***Getting kind of tired tonight so I didn't take much time when I posted this. I got 59 more pictures to post sometime, so that is easily two to three posts but I work tomorrow, so it will either be late tomorrow, or on Thursday.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Michael: Francine? I didn't expect to see you again....
    Francine: I left some of my belongings here, I came to retrieve them.
    Michael: ...Of course, come in.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Michael: Francine.....are you afraid of Devon is that what this is about?
    Francine: Him and the FIB, and all your insane buddies...

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Michael: Then we'll take care of them...all of them...Francine, don't
    go, please...
    Francine: If you promise to get rid of them.
    Michael: I promise...How about we go out just the two of us?
    Francine: That might be nice.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Michael: Do you know you look beautiful Francine?
    Francine: You look pretty good yourself.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Michael: ....Why are you looking at me like that?
    Francine: I'll show you why...

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Michael: Francine...you're making me a little nervous
    Francine: Good.XD

Screenshot-22.jpg
    I just love this animation! Its adorable XD
    edited September 2021
    Morning everyone. :smiley:

It's quiet again...

<3***I challenge any lurkers out there to tag me and share a little message! :mrgreen:;) I know some of you were our former regulars and we miss you and would love to hear from you.*** <3

Hee hee!

Anyhoo, I'm excitedly getting everything set up in my game for Chapter 16! Thought I would share some outtakes with y'all. :blush:

An overly excited Shane at someone's birthday celebration. :lol: These kinds of faces just crack me up! :joy:

Screenshot-19.jpg

Alex and Haley sitting all proper. (Which is ironic because neither of them are proper. :lol: )

Ch-16-outtakes-3.jpg

Abigail staring at the ceiling with a subtle smile...

Ch-16-outtakes-2.jpg

...reminding me of Amy Poehler in the Parks and Recreation final season poster...

p-r-farewellseason-18x24-poster-rollover-1-1024x1024.jpg

Caught Maru in a sneeze...

Caught-in-a-sneeze.jpg

And lastly, CAS froze on this pose of Penny for a few seconds waiting on the hair category to load. :p She's so cute! :blush:

Ch-16-outtakes-1.jpg

bust-a-move-young-mc.gif
    :lol:

Hope y'all enjoyed and are having a great day/evening. :kissing_heart: Happy Simming!
    @emorrill you changed your Avatar I didn’t recognize you lol
    @emorrill you changed your Avatar I didn’t recognize you lol

@GraceyManor Hee hee. I did. :blush:

I've had the lovely Sam and Emma as my picture for what...2 or 3 years now? :open_mouth: I felt kinda bad switching them out, :cry: but...I just ADORE that picture of Harvey and Penny's first kiss. <3<3

(Plus it's good advertising for my current story. :p )
    edited September 2021
    @emorrill

Nice new avatar, and loved all those
    random shots.
    I should probably switch my avatars out too haha.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2021
    I haven't touched the game in a while, but I thought I may answer a few comments.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the comment. Some of those sets really surprised me. Great test sims, and of course all the following sims, too. That 100 "bae" challenge sounds like work to me. I guess I would be terribly bored before I reached ten :lol: .
    Heh, if I compare your Alexy Fresco with how I remember him in my game, I don't really recognize him anymore. Not that this would be a bad thing :wink: .

@GraceyManor Thankyou very much. Yes, that's the idea: I guess Trevor would be able to find a few "science" submarines at that base. Note there are people with guns watching them though ;-) .
    Lovely pics for your story. At least for me, they always look good :smile: . I've never played GTA V though (I had enough after I had played GTA:SA extensively and GTA IV to some extent), so I only have a vague idea of some of the characters. As for the story, it looks rather familiar :wink: .

@Brandontaylor I still enjoy seeing your versions of SV characters. I think you really got the hang of editing sims lately :smile: .
    Thanks. Yes, there are a lot more items in expansion packs than in stuff packs.
    Your Goddard-Wan kids came out great. Then again, you edited Pauline. By the way, I usually edit the parents and then use the Random Genetics mod to remix the kids. Saves a lot of work.
    Your Steel family looks great, too.
    Thanks again for your comments. Nearly all my sims are enamored by pretty much everyone they meet :lol:
    Funny how volatile your Sam Sekemoto is. Well, given how old he is at the start of the game, everyone's Sam will be different :smile: .

@emorrill Thank you for the comments.
    Great seeing your Pelican Town bunch all have fun. Except with the shuffleboard, I see. I have similar pics, here with Amy in Cronor:
    lHw6dwj.jpg
    She makes roughly the same face as the zombie on the arcade machine behind her :smiley: .
    Ah, Harvey, always the professional :wink: . Nice how you wove that with Jas in.
    Well, looks like Haley is the unhappiest at the moment. Will she go first? Or will Alex think it's enough? He's surprisingly loyal, btw. Well, we will learn sometime much later, I guess. Everything is fine, until it isn't.
    So, what's the explanation for that "juice" effect, anyway?
    Nice detour to let us know that Pierre knows already. Although I already interpreted your story from a long time ago that way, when Abigail recollected her relationship to her step-father.
    Thank you for the comments. I'm afraid I can't take any credit for "heart farts". That seems to have been going around at least since the TS2 days, and I last read it in one of the Archivist's comics here.
    Same is true for Fanta-C. Six of seven sims from Cronor in the second household were originally taken from Union Cove, the collaborative world from Carl's and Pam's board. I edited them to some extent, but they are technically not mine.
    Your Billy Joel song made me nostalgic. I had bought the LP that song was on (Glass Houses) when it came out. We didn't even have CD players then, and those are already on the way out nowadays. Time flies.

@Puddinroy Hello back :smile: !

@ZhakiraP Aww, thanks. Glad you like that little build of mine.
    :lol: how nobody even pays attention when Agnes gives birth. Congrats to Christina!

@meerkattime Mortimer as inventor? Yay, haven't seen that yet. Nice "how to impress a ghost" pics :smile: .
    Glad you like Fanta-C, though she isn't really my creation. I edited the genetics somewhat, but everything else is original as she was made for Union Cove by whoever contributed her and her sister.

@BlackSand Love your builds. Having a house in the underground sounds like a good idea for Shang Simla.
    :lol: at the dart pics. Your bored tomb raiders are great, too. So funny :smile: .
    Awesome pics of the Bridgeport vampires. I can now see why you said that Morrigan Hemlock is your favorite sim :smile: (if I remember correctly).

@bekkasan Heh, Damien as a "criminal" looks rather convincing. Love what you did with the place.
    I hope you have lots of fun with your grandson. Aren't grandchildren great? You can have all the fun part, and if they get on your nerves, you just hand them back to their parents :smiley: .
    Lovely shots of the scenery again.
    Thanks for the comments. I'm not sure how many looks Rowan had to go through so far :wink: . His older half-brother Lucas also got some new hair.
    yZldrG2.jpg

@Sprottenham Ah, great shot of Dudley, errm, I mean Dudleif's family :lol: . Nice "scientific" research he does there with the gnome machine.
    Heh, my toddlers use a different script for the mod that doesn't make toddlers lie in random directions.
    Great wedding :smile: .

@Nikkei_Simmer That dog pic is awesome. Love it.

@lisasc360 Looks like you had fun with Eco Lifestyle. I had actually originally decided to take part in the trial, but after only a short time, I was incredibly bored with it. Too gimmicky for my taste. But it's good you enjoyed it.

I don't think I will play it all to the 100s haha.
    Lol, I do not like Alexy's original look in the game so edited him more to my taste
    hehe, thank you.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2021
    Given I haven't played anything, maybe some recent pics of Cronor are okay. I had forgotten to take my lighting mod out, so they don't look as the creator intended everything to look, but hey, it's something different.
    VJNT7wO.jpg
    I think I posted that already at some point, but my main household lived in the lower city, which resembles more of a slum. Their house is the one with the ITF glass ceiling above the greenhouse.
    kRZoz73.jpg
    As the house stands on a 20x12 lot, the only building directions are up or down.
    On the following pic, you can see that there's no road, just a two tile wide walkway, and everyone who enters the quarter has to run along two sides of the lot my household lives on. There's always lots of traffic.
    7EdmXez.jpg
    The empty space around the houses doesn't allow for lot placement. The original houses were often only furnished for one to maximally two people, and the one my household of seven sims lives in was made for three. No wonder that house always runs at 3.15 GB. Some of the surrounding community lots are always busy, and if I send a sim to one of the exercising machines next door, the game crashes every single time.
    qlyJp5l.jpg
    The gym lot is the one at the front, slightly left of my household's lot, where we also find the public swimming pool and a bar. Here the whole household visits on Leisure Day.
    zKpckEp.jpg
    You can probably imagine that routing is a nightmare where Jose and Hesper have their little interchange.
    Anyway, everyone is having fun.
    6pRSUXK.jpg
    Lucas, Spiros and Rowan all had just been jumping into the pool here.
    RdyYXie.jpg
    The "date hearts" are a bit random here, as I think only Jose has a single romantic interest, so you never know who is on a date with whom. I just locked that in to get rid of the constant message "Three is a crowd for romance"... Yeah, whatever.
    Anyway, it was a nice leisure day, and I went on and played some other household at that point.
    Oyhbrk9.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill Oh hey I was umm looking for the juice boxes I swear I didn't touch your banana cream pie

Anyway

LdBdswi.gif

Having computer issues its not the comp it is something I did like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by accident :# ended up taking stuff in my cloud which is soooo many gigs and got them all at once everything and my comp was like bloated out of memory you name it

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited September 2021
    @CravenLestat The girl in the second picture, posed like that, has got the most innocent looking and sweetest face :o . Such a cute sim!

@emorrill
    emorrill wrote: »
    Darn Morty didn't get hearts for her. Maaaaybe...it's because he was familiar with her history with his grandfather (was it?) :flushed::lol:
    You know girl, I think you might have a point :D . As long as they are not in each other's family tree, I don't care, but maybe Morty does, lol :p . Perhaps he just has weird dreams of finding a future partner who is not already in his family graveyard :| . Well, fortunately for him I already dropped a bunch of pretty ladies around Sunset Valley, so he'll have a chance to find his special lady among them B) .
    I enjoyed your random shots :blush: . Alex and Haley look so awkward sitting like that :D . Abigail has those dreamy eyes <3 - this reminds me of the bubble blowing picture you took of her.
    This is the first time I see you changing your avatar :o . Lovely kiss! :blush:

@lisasc360 I love the idea of sims being able to cook together and get a nice moodlet out of that :) . I haven't played The Sims 4 for several years, but sounds like it's getting to a better direction! I'm glad you are enjoying the game :) .

@GraceyManor I can't believe she actually agreed to kill him :s . Michael must be madly in love with the girl to shrug it off the way he does :| .
    I see she changed her mind about not seeing him anymore... If I were Michael, I would be a bit nervous in the same elevator too with a lady who just tried to kill me :#:D .

@BlackSand Lots of vampiric beauty over there :) . Nice-looking place, beautiful Elvira.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice kiss <3 ! Good luck with the next boyfriends!
    I see you made the pretty dancing pic from your story as your new avatar :) .

@Brandontaylor Not good to come to a house party to argue :s . Glad some people took the fun out of the event and enjoyed dancing.
    Good luck to Jessica and Tommy!
    Feels a bit strange to look at Jared as an elder, but he seems so nice - he was actually playing with the kid instead of fighting with anybody :o .
    I hope he and Fawn will still get to know each other better - this looks like a good start :) .

@Turjan Thank you :) . I enjoyed your pictures from Cronor. An interesting looking world, especially the poor part. Crowded pool!

Well, I'm afraid it still takes a while for Morty to invent the time machine... His inventing skill is at level 6.
    rm5upEm.jpg

Really? Well, maybe. I'll have to let him meet some other ladies first, and see about it then.
    UeT6rDN.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2021
    Hello All. I've been busy and stressed about life in general. But I did finally manage to get the next episode of the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt completed and loaded to YouTube. I hope you are able to watch it and enjoy it. Don't forget to give it a like if you do enjoy it and a comment on the actual video in YouTube will do wonders to assisting with the channel growing. But if you want to only comment here that's fine.

Happy Simming.

https://youtu.be/Re6-bT60rUU

In this episode, Coby and Sharonda travel to The Great Southern Land to meet their future spouses, Clarise and Stan.

In the previous episode the final three imaginary friends were made real. There are no more imaginary friends in Gerri's household to be made real. The end of this apparently never ending series is looming.

The last of the imaginary friends to be made real.
    Lucy-Cameron-Bruce-Imaginary-Friends.jpg
    Lucy, Cameron and Bruce - imaginary friends of Joni, Kendall and Constance

The Final Five Imaginary Friends made real are now in the house in The Great Southern Land
    Clara, Rachael, Cameron, Bruce and Lucy
    Clara-Rachael-Cameron-Bruce-Lucy.jpg
    Lucy is evil, Bruce is a coward and Clara is unstable and currently insane too.

I had a few issues with memory in this episode as I had 19 Sims in the household and the computer didn't like it. So I focused on the romance between the two couples and then they got married. They didn't go out and slowly get to know each other in multiple venues.

Coby and Clarise are in the Dome and there is plenty going on there and it's interesting to see. Sharonda and Stan made do with a park. But both couples were very happy to find each other and all went smoothly. Until the wedding. I invited about 6 guests from town. All seemed to be going well until Coby and Clarise never got to the point of actually getting married. They just stood under the wedding arch and did lots of autonomous idle actions. Finally I got the message. I shut down without saving then relaunched and invited only 2 guests and it all went very smoothly after that.

Coby and Clarise got married and cut the cake and there was dancing. This was interrupted by Sharonda and Stan going to the wedding arch and they got married too. This was followed by more cake and dancing.

Clarise and Coby
    Clarise-Coby.jpg

Clarise-Coby-Dancing.jpg

Sharonda and Stan
    Sharonda-And-Stan-Getting-Married.jpg

Sharonda-And-Stan-Cutting-Cake.jpg

Coby-And-Clarice-Plus-Sharonda-And-Stan001.jpg

We get to meet all members of the Great Southern Land household who will be left there when the two newly married couples leave for home in Cake Island II.

The current occupants of the house in The Great Southern Land

Mark, Lionel, Jack, Chris, Karen, Clara, Rachael, Cameron, Bruce, Lucy
    Mark-Lionel-Jack-Chris-Karen-Clara-Rachael-Cameron-Bruce-Lucy.jpg

Then we have a quick look at the houses the newly married couples will live in before returning to Gerri's house and we see Megan and Latoya leaving for their journey to The Great Southern Land where they will meet their future spouses Mark and Lionel.

Their new homes in Cake Island II
    Coby-Sharonda-Houses.jpg

The Rose Pink House - Coby and Clarise
    Lemon-House-Sharonda-And-Stan.jpg

The Lemon House - Sharonda and Stan
    Rose-House-Coby-And-Clarice.jpg

The end of the video is in the house in the Great Southern Land again.

The game seems to run quite nicely with 16 Sims in the house so I'll be doing a lot of training of sims before the next episode will be ready. I'll record video of the sims visiting places around the world before the weddings. But there will be a lot of skilling and book reading going on behind the scenes before I post the next episode. I can't wait for this to end. So there will be another double wedding next episode and I'm thinking there will probably be a triple wedding in the following episode.

Mark and Lionel - to be married next
    Mark-Lionel.jpg

Final Five Future Spouses
    Mark-Lionel-Jack-Chris-Karen.jpg

Karen will be the last to marry - I have set the rules that there will be no moving out or marrying anyone else. But I noticed, just as I was shutting down the game last night, that Karen had moodlets indicating she has had her first kiss and first romance, presumably during the weddings. Her romance is with one of the Imaginary Friends Made Real - Cameron. I hope nothing comes of it. She's meant for Kendall. And Cameron just happens to be Kendall's imaginary friend made real.

The couples to get married to each other in the next episode.
    Megan-Mark-Lionel-Latoya.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I would have a hard time doing 100 boyfriends. One would end up being the one for sure! I get too attached to some of my sims as well as some of my friends sims. Like your Adam! :heart:
    Congrats to her on the first.

@CravenLestat Could be, but the other gal I'm thinking of wore a baseball cap too. Checking my library. Here she is Sasha Blair. I thought you made her, but maybe not.

51504220155_f35728de00_o.jpg

@emorrill Yep, I understand about so much content. I use a lot of collections to keep things a bit more organized that I use a lot. I can't do without a few things from ITF even though I'm reluctant to send sims to the future ever again as it totally borked one of my stories.
    I love the outtakes! Shane is so cute even making goofy faces!

@Brandontaylor I love listening to Elvis music and I grew up watching his cheesy movies. Perhaps partly why I'm a hopeless romantic? They had happy endings eventually.
    Thanks for the comments on Summer. :smiley:
    Great pics of the party. And what's a party without at least on argument or fight.
    Love the pictures with Jessica and Melanie.

@GraceyManor Dag, that's some drama going on. Loved the updates.

@BlackSand Great pics of the vampires! Elvira is one of my favorites. She gave birth to a cute little vampire/human hybrid in one of my saves. She was not married to my sim and William Fangman was her husband, and made her give him up to my sim who was the father.

@meerkattime The duck is so cute! He's moving up with his invention skill. Yes, he needs to meet more ladies. :grin:

@Karritz Congrats on getting another episode. The pictures of the wedding are lovely. Two more couples ready to have those grands. I hope things are less stressful for you.

I've been trying out some different lighting mods in Supernatural Island.
    51503677403_16679b770b_o.jpg

Blue sky didn't occur until mid afternoon.
    51504160184_31880d3d2a_o.jpg

Moon coming up.
    51504372525_c2b9958a93_o.jpg

I think this one has a little too much grey sky for me. I've got a few others to try out. I decided the one I originally had in was just too bright.
    51503442136_212bb14039_o.jpg
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2021
    Turjan wrote: »
    @BlackSand Love your builds. Having a house in the underground sounds like a good idea for Shang Simla.
    :lol: at the dart pics. Your bored tomb raiders are great, too. So funny :smile: .
    Awesome pics of the Bridgeport vampires. I can now see why you said that Morrigan Hemlock is your favorite sim :smile: (if I remember correctly).

@Turjan ... Thanks for the great comments to start with.

I am sure that everyone's favorite Sim is probably one of their own in most cases.
    Morrigan Hemlock is my favorite Pre-Made Sim, and mainly because it takes no time to get into character with her.

She's easy enough to look at, and her traits fit her well.
    She is also just a lot of fun to play with, when you need a break from the routine.

Of course that may not make sense to you.
    It all depends on whether or not you get "into character" with the Sims you play.

Anyway ... Have A Lovely Day!
    Happy Simming!
    Post edited by BlackSand on
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top