Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rings Compatible With Kijiko's Skin Detail Eyelashes

DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
edited June 2021 in CAS Custom Content
I've noticed rings made for the left ring finger don't seem to be compatible with the detail eyelashes. When both are in use, it creates weird blotches of color around the eyes.
I use the glasses version for a lot of my Sims, but I've got one who wears glasses, so I use the skin detail for him. He's getting married soon and I'd like to be able to have him wear a ring, but as long as the eyelashes are used alongside a ring, it creates the visual glitch mentioned above.

I have a couple of rings for females where this issue doesn't occur, so I imagine more must be out there. I don't know if it's a slot thing or what, but anyway. If anyone else has this issue, I'm curious what you have for rings? I'll even take general ring recommendations; I'm always adding to my collection and I have no issue testing it out myself.

Thanks!

EDIT: I actually just found some BG overrides by SimBree, specifically made to be compatible with the eyelashes! They link to another on that same post.

I'll still take any other recommendations if anyone has them! :)
Post edited by DevilNDisguise on

Comments

• Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Thanks so much for posting the edit. I do the same thing you do with using the two tips of lashes, but I wish I didn't have to. I will definitely try these rings out.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |