Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    Diego Lobo finally got some attention - and new, white nails :)

20210917c.jpg

Being head of House of Lobo, it's on time he establish a family. He hates to think of his not-so-successful relatives in Sim City getting the House. So, he was actually dating his yoga instructor, I have no idea what that will lead to though, as Diego is basically in love with himself, and quite flexible when it comes to relations involving a 2nd sim.

20210917d.jpg

Diego drying his new nail polish? More pics on my blog.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Becka28 I hope you recover quickly and that your hospital stay goes as well as possible. Happy birthday as well - hopefully you can celebrate after your release.

@ChuChuExpress Welcome back! It's good to see that Roddy and Shine and everyone else are doing well.

@mightysprite I like your arts building for Britechester - it looks so useful with a dance room, performance area, art studio, etc.

@CK213 The dark academia aesthetic looks good on your sims.

@bookwormsimmer25 I think it may be fun to see the Bjergsens with another child. Do you enforce Sophia's curfew with parenthood? I've never tried giving any of my sims a curfew before. It never crossed my mind because I never had a curfew growing up - I was too busy.

@Lucy_Henley I love the Irish names for Aisling and Saoirse, but all of your red-headed toddlers are cute too.

@Metior_Ice Jack's home may be tiny, but it looks comfortable and his lot is very nice. It's well organized and neat, but the thought of it being full of plants gives me stress - so much work.

I like your Sulani build too, and this is unrelated, but of course, merman Don would be at a bar. :D

@Simmerville Diego's nails look great. I like white on him. Have you given all of your other sims nails too? I've been using CC nails for some of my sims and I'm reluctant to completely give that up, but I like what I'm seeing of these new nail options.

---
    Fier Legacy - <3
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines
    53. First Kiss (Delmarya)
    54. The End of a Generation
    55. A Funeral for Two
    56. Though She Be but Little She Is Fierce (Elmire)
    57. Who's Getting Married?
    58. A Proposal at Dusk
    Adelise's Daughter Elmire
    Elmire's father may have been trying to monopolize his daughter's time and affection, but the toddler had another parent who cared for her, her mother. Neither parent thought to tempt fate by asking their daughter, "Who do you like better?" They weren't competing—but neither would have objected if Elmire "somehow" came to express a slight preference in their favor.

Honestly, Elmire didn't have a preference. She liked her parents equally, even if her father sometimes made her angry. Regardless, it was Adelise's turn to watch Elmire and even though Adelise wasn't as heavy-handed as Asher when it came to Elmire's education, she was just as devoted to making sure her daughter had every advantage she could think to give her.
    AK0EynW.jpg

Adelise lightly tossed Elmire into the air after a bath because Elmire wanted Adelise to help her fly. They also read a book together because Elmire wanted to hear a story.
    j0IyVCE.jpg
    fRhR4fB.jpg

But the blocks! Elmire was particular about her blocks, and wanted to stack them alone by herself with no help! The toddler was puzzled as to why no one but her seemed to understand how to arrange them properly by sound since everyone knew how to arrange them by color and number, and they'd taught Elmire to the same. Sound was just as important and the sounds of the blocks touching one another needed to match.

As a perfectionist, Adelise was disappointed that she failed her daughter's sound test, but not taking this particular failure to heart, Adelise wondered if Elmire would always be so fiery about certain things or if that fire would simmer out. Elmire's older siblings had largely relaxed as they aged. Thinking of which...
    n46vwvO.jpg

Adelise sighed. Her children aging while she didn't wasn't something she wanted to think about, but Cora and Chelsea had lived well... And Dawn had grown from an Elmire-sized toddler into a woman who would marry someone she loved. That was wonderful and better than what Adelise had managed.

Adelise hadn't loved her husband on their wedding day. She wasn't sure if she'd even liked him then. The period of their engagement had been rocky because of Asher's braindead scandalous behavior but not to the extent that either had wanted to cancel their engagement. Later, as in several lifetimes later, if Adelise were feeling courageous, she might ask him if he regretted his decision to keep his promise to her, but now she didn't want to know. Asher had really been an idiot with an EQ of 0 or .0000019 if she were being generous—she had honestly been cheerful, easy to get along with, and just as ambitious as him, but he had still managed to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her off, so to others, even people he "liked", he must have been... Anyway, despite the drama leading up to it, the day of her actual wedding had been a good one. Adelise had felt so relieved (and happy).
    jUo3mx8.jpg
    CCifXOg.jpg

Now, she and Asher were friends who enjoyed each other's company, but still were not necessarily in love, especially not passionate romantic love. But Dawn had that and stability for which Adelise was glad.
    After a romp outside and hours of not seeing a certain someone who was always around, Elmire let herself into Asher's office to talk with him about her day. He was glad to see his smallest "genius" and didn't mind when she left her dirty bowl on his desk. He or one of his employees would clean it up later.
    JTJCQbQ.jpg
    9WX78qb.jpg
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2021
    After a few days of being sick in bed or trying to cope with a flare up of Bipolar Emotions, I'm finally feeling better. Anyways, here's the beginning of Jason's Story. The Sims definitely helped me get through things when I wasn't sleeping off the cold. I'm allergic to most antibiotics, so it's kinda a pain when it comes to recovering from colds of any kind. I was lucky and didn't develop a bacterial infection, but I know I had something viral on top of mood swings.

@haneul With Seasons, it's a bit more manageable because not everything needs to be tended to, but I really love Jack's Farm! For some reason, I can't quite make the other builds as nice.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

My Extras Thread

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17963165/#Comment_17963165

The Red Tail Prince: Jason Galen Exploring the City and Dating Whitley Alston

Jason Galen woke up in the warehouse he called home. His family, the Galen Royal family, was decimated by the Shadow of Morbius, a Force of Darkness named after the Spirit of Darkness, but in truth, it was the Darkfins that hunted the Royals. Jason was one of the few that were lucky enough to escape and remember what they did.

51487743372_b651385dcb_h.jpg

Jason had grudges, even a genuine hatred for them, but merfolk are immortal beings. Jason let his grudges and hatred go. Forever is a long time to hold onto toxic emotions. He figured that they would truly win if he let that happen. He had enough to worry about anyways, the Ironworks Warehouse was hardly a suitable home for anyone. He needed to change that. He was tired of living like he was.

51488752853_6ababc558c_h.jpg

The City, the city his family watched over, was not in a good place. Districts suffocated under a thick smog. In the absence of his family, things seemed to fall apart, but a city was a big place. It didn't fall as far into ruin, and Jason was keeping a low profile until now. He could sense it. A wave of change in the other worlds. He decided that now was the time for him to make some changes in his world.

51488532991_74a6e55f31_h.jpg

His family had a legacy in the spotlight, famous for their singing by night and social media icons by day. In their spare time, they enacted the NAPs that kept the city air clean and the world alive. Their presence helped prevent the spread of corruption, and as entertainers, they made people laugh and smile. It was something so small, but it could make such a huge difference for another. In such a big city where so many could slip into a darker place, it was more work than it appeared.

51489245169_05b97bbb98_h.jpg

In the Arts District, Jason met someone that would make him smile, someone he would have a deep connection with.

51489462435_82c55fae06_h.jpg

It was the first week of winter and Jason visited Skye Fitness in the Uptown. The owner built a new pool for the patrons, something to help enrich their work out routines. Jason wanted to give it a try.

Jason's thoughts: "The first snow of the year! It's amazing!"

51488752558_3eb96614b6_h.jpg

After going for a swim, he met Lilliana Kealoha. The two of them quickly became friends.

51487742972_560385c164_h.jpg

Before Jason left, he decided to listen to some S-Pop and practice dancing. He overheard some familiar voices.

Freddy Darkfin: "Why the long faces?"

Knox: "It's the air outside... **cough** It hurts to breathe it in."

Freddy smiled, enjoying his discomfort: "I'm sorry. It is rather unpleasant to breathe the air."

Flaira: "Maybe we should give him some space to breathe."

Freddy lied: "Maybe, but we should stick around and make sure he's alright."

51489462240_14b42ce973_h.jpg

Duane Kealoha approached the siblings and Knox: "Can't you see he's uncomfortable? Maybe we should give him some space."

Flaira: "Maybe you can go back to your work out and let the Adults chat?"

51489244764_777551c08d_h.jpg

Jason approached everyone: "This must be the upside down because I feel like I spun around. Nice to meet everyone!"

51489244699_1fdfc9aed9_h.jpg

Jason: "You wouldn't believe the day I had. I saw a shirtless guy with a leprechaun hat wandering the streets. He glared at a guy in a swimsuit with a wrestling mask, and I swear they looked like they were about to fight. But, thank goodness they didn't."

51488752358_e9a812759a_h.jpg

Freddy glared at Jason. His thoughts spun with anger. 'He had to go and ruin my fun. Now everyone is happy.'

51488752333_c5425c3346_h.jpg

Jason went to the Humor and Hijinks festival with Whitley later that evening. Jason was struggling to enjoy himself. Whitley couldn't stand the unnatural air. In the end, their team won thanks to an odd young man telling jokes all night.

51488752213_a85ac4f2be_h.jpg

The next morning, Jason and Whitley visited the Arts Center and exchanged phone numbers.

51489462005_36a517b2c3_h.jpg

51487742727_c02c424f88_h.jpg

Jason: "Your the humor in my funny bone!"

Whitley: "Ah, my heart. It can't take it!"

51488752158_f4879344cd_h.jpg

Whitley's thoughts: "He's cute, but I'm not sure yet. I'll keep him chasing after me for now."

51488532296_ef6222d1fc_h.jpg

Jason: "And that's when the robots from the deep blue invades the shores."

51489461925_160ccb7da3_h.jpg

Jason: "But if you can believe it, they were stopped by a frog on a leaf!"

Whitley: "No way!"

Jason: "Way!"

51487742657_63a32905eb_h.jpg

Later, Jason got a call from Lilliana and he invited Whitley to join him.

51489461865_eafad3659c_h.jpg

Jason met the odd young man their again. There was no mistaking what he was. His necklace and armlet was a dead giveaway, but Jason kept his observation to himself.

Jason thought: 'A prince that isn't hiding what he is among humans. Things really are changing.'

Jason noticed that a lot of the people around him were merfolk anyways. He could tell by their island attire.

Merfolk weren't the only ones at the party. Apparently, an Alien, Kalama Eon, Kalama Eon, decided to join the party without hiding that she was an Alien!

51489461825_7635388165_h.jpg

When the party ended, Jason gave Whitley a key to his Apartment.

51489244379_661fdcfc05_h.jpg

The following night, Jason went on a date with Whitley again. He blew her a kiss when they sat in the Gazebo surrounded by sparkling snow.

51489461690_af9a6a3f12_h.jpg

Jason: "The past few days have been like magic with you around. Do you believe in Magic?"

Whitley: "I'm a medical professional, even if I wanted to say yes, I couldn't."

51488751853_4a1b16081c_h.jpg

Jason: "But you have to admit, when I'm around, your frown turns upside down."

Whitley: "You got me there."

51488751848_07ea9b190b_h.jpg

Jason: "Maybe, there's something magical about me."

Whitley: "Not magical, but I admit that you are charismatic."

51489244189_12d54efde5_h.jpg

As the sun rose on the horizon, Jason moved for his first kiss with Whitley.

Jason: "Well, you make my cardiovascular system flutter."

51488751823_b5bafb91ec_h.jpg

The kiss caught Whitley by surprise.

51488751808_288054b881_h.jpg

Jason: "Together, we're a work of art. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Whitley didn't want to hide it anymore. After a couple dates, she decided that she really liked Jason.

Whitley: "Yes!"

51489244099_010f731496_h.jpg

Jason noticed that Whitley was feeling uncomfortable and remembered that humans needed to eat. He went to the Park's Kitchen and began preparing a salad. Both Whitley and Jason were vegetarian.

51489461570_0a74718154_h.jpg

The next day, Jason returned to the Casbah Art Center and tried the Bubble Blower.

Jason's thoughts: "This feels a little strange."

51489244024_c46c6c991e_h.jpg

While Jason worked on gaining followers, he got a phone call from Lilliana and encouraged her to go for that nooboo!

51489461490_352a7cfb6e_h.jpg

The next day, when Jason returned to the Gallery, he saw the bubble blower again.

Jason: "I'm really not a fan of that thing."

51487742072_3d1d7ac17b_h.jpg

Jason saw some flier about the Flea Market and decided to go. There, he caught Mrs. Crumplebottom kicking over a trashcan. He couldn't leave the mess and decided to clean up after the old lady.

51489243649_b17700ef6f_h.jpg

51488531466_5ac4d72fc4_h.jpg

Jason didn't have enough Simoleons to buy anything, but he thought the festival was the perfect time to give Gregory Landgraab a friendly welcome to the city.

51489461120_f23214b5b8_h.jpg

Jason also gave a random tourist another friendly welcome to the city. The things he had to do for work...

51488531401_b0feeb67fb_h.jpg

Jason and Whitley went on another date at the Old Salt Karaoke Bar. The Bar served as the cities arcade and bowling alley.

Jason: "She's warm like the tropics, being with her is refreshing like a Pina Colada."

51487741707_202eea7cb3_h.jpg

After becoming best friends, Whitley invited Jason over to her house.

Jason: "Your place is very nice, but why not move in with me?"

Whitley: "You know what? That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

51488531226_326dcedbce_h.jpg

Of course, Whitley had to bring her Cat, Julio. He was spoiled, affectionate, and playful, and the first thing he did in their new house was scratch the bed.

Whitley: "How many times have I told you not to scratch the furniture?"

51487741567_90eca1853c_h.jpg

The next morning, Whitley went to work.

In the break room, she ate a quick breakfast.

51489243344_52fcc8f4e7_h.jpg

Her patient was a man named Kemps Zalrian. She first took a swab sample.

Whitley: "Now Mr. Zalrian, I need you to open your mouth for me."

51489460360_f214756f4e_h.jpg

Despite her best efforts, Kemps's Sample proved inconclusive with a number of abnormalities.

51489460325_b6ce99cf1e_h.jpg

Kemps wasn't bothered by the wait. The cheerful merman sat patiently while he waited. (I almost wonder if he's trying to pull a prank on medical scientists)

51488750443_439706f423_h.jpg

Whitley took the scanner and listened to Kemps's breathing and heart rate.

51489460315_9afe137349_h.jpg

Whiteny: "Your breathing and heart beat is unusually slow."

Kemps: "I never noticed."

51488750423_e620c3d664_h.jpg

Whitley: "Maybe I did something wrong... Let me try again."

51489460300_b492372fef_h.jpg

Whitley: "Okaaayyy, let me check your ears."

51488750378_f724957216_h.jpg

Whitley: "By the watcher, I can see right through. There's nothing in his cranium."

51489242884_de470f2eb1_h.jpg

Whitley: "Okay, let me take your temperature."

Whitley's thoughts: "That's way too cold to be normal."

51488750353_7f0c2c21d5_h.jpg

Whitley: "Based on my professional medical opinion, you should be dead."

Kemps: "But I'm not."

Whitley: "Now you see how this might be a tad strange."

51487740982_3f518d1ac2_h.jpg

Whitley: "Fortunately, I think I have a diagnosis for your condition. You have Cold Shivers, and I think this inoculation will help."

Kemps: "But, I hathe neethles..."

51489242824_dafa6c2049_h.jpg

Whitley: "Now... I can lose my mind. Sleep well. Next time, you won't be pulling any tricks in my hospital."

51487740932_f52b5be9d9_h.jpg

When Whitley returned home, she and Jason went on another date. Jason kissed her.

51489243264_cae4c86a37_h.jpg

She kissed Jason Passionately.

51487740877_353538d6da_h.jpg

Jason gave her a Suave Kiss in return. It was almost as if their date was choreographed based on some kind of list of things they had to do, but that's impossible, right?

51489460170_6ed6ba8f9f_h.jpg

Arihi made a friend too!

51488530626_79d9817f66_h.jpg

Back home, Whitley prepared a salad for dinner. As a medical professional, she knew that the finger she hurt was just a flesh wound.

51488530611_c244a6a8df_h.jpg

Jason offered friendship to Julio. Julio was not impressed yet.

51488749988_e2b26abf47_h.jpg

Whitley lectured Julio about jumping on the counters. He didn't understand what he was doing wrong.

51488749983_dd2bb8beab_h.jpg

This time, Jason decided to ask Whitley on a date to Sulani. It was stormy like it normally is in the winter, but Jason used his powers to clear the sky. After growing so close to Whitley, he was ready to reveal his true form to her.

51489242519_876d02a489_h.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    @haneul Of course, naturally sound is just as important as color and shape. :D
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    @Simmerville Diego's nails look great. I like white on him. Have you given all of your other sims nails too? I've been using CC nails for some of my sims and I'm reluctant to completely give that up, but I like what I'm seeing of these new nail options.

Gave new nails to all my nobility females, celebs and a few more. I too used CC in the past, but I like the new feature enough to get rid of those CC files. Hated when I had to choose between bracelet and nails. The new nails comes in several lengths (I prefer the mediums), but unfortunately way too few normal nail colors. I created extra colors for one size, guess those with very short nails are happy with 1 red and 1 pink, LOL (or maybe they are more into black)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @haneul
    Thank you!
    A visit to Serene Hearth.
    Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went over to Serene Hearth. Regina Lyles welcomed them in. Little Amy Lyles ran over to Princess Roddy. 'Hello Princess Roddy!' she said, smiling. 'Hello, Amy!' Princess Roddy replied. Amy gave the princess a hug:
    e8a4aa3848e4dc959e3c29118df21b35e511b1a1.png
    Amy then turned her attention to the strangers that she had never seen before. 'You're wondering who these two are, aren't you? Their names are Sophia and Hamish! They're my little sister and little brother!' Princess Roddy said, introducing his siblings to the toddler. Amy Lyles shyly waved hello to Sophia and Hamish:
    e1659c7d99f9a9154bc273b4c07cbaed5f2e7def.png
    Sophia and Hamish smiled. Later, Regina Lyles came over and chatted with Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. Amy started to feel tired. 'Oh, looks like my little one's in need her sleep! Want to say goodnight to Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish, sweetpea?' Regina asked. Amy Lyles gave Princess Roddy a hug:
    7a41e9ae6e9936af8d920689e995dd9c1565db44.png
    And she sweetly kissed the princess's cheek. 'Awww, goodnight, little Amy Lyles!' Princess Roddy said. Sophia came over and hugged Amy:
    24936e054993e005934bbff5c5e7ce54db218ff2.png
    And lastly, Amy hugged Hamish. Then Regina carefully picked her daughter up and carried her to her bedroom. Once there, Regina put Amy into her bed. She tucked her in and gave the toddler a loving kiss on her forehead:
    c7f85c320ee14c296a854714aa10427f898cd600.png
    'Night night, sweetpea. Have a peaceful slumber.' Regina whispered. Amy smiled and drifted off to sleep:
    92fd5c2fc8f7c302fc20e9207d8f453f678bf15c.png
    The toddler was content.
    Smooches from Regina!
    Regina then went downstairs. She came over to Princess Roddy and made a great, big kissy face at him, which made him giggle:
    b108f316b204ff87bd8b821043d66efbffdc7793.png
    She then gave the princess a great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    e3ff4e6a873ac3534db404f1b1e033ead3ea31f9.png
    4ce70367fbf1d07512185312e2c8420df0885281.png
    Then Regina gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    c1dae12281634c623973982940aa18e878476b87.png
    And a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    b6aed5fdcf2f60fd07fe801e2d88251168fac6f7.png
    Regina cuddled the princess tighter:
    a061f058e3f7cf48f1cac7fce53849a3cc5c4dbb.png
    Then she planted a great, big, loving smooch on his cheeks, nose and forehead. Then she gave Princess Roddy a great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. Princess Roddy giggled!
    Waking up, hugs, cuddles and bath time!
    This one's long!
    Amy Lyles woke up. She got changed and went downstairs:
    0df720d307674ad6417e154e927556c56d751d2b.png
    She went over to Princess Roddy. 'Hello Amy! had a nice sleep?' the princess asked. 'I did, Princess Roddy!' Amy replied. 'Aww, that's good to hear!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully. Amy giggled and gave the princess a hug:
    02ffde5265238b6d72f6df58bb41a278964e972e.png
    She also sweetly kissed Princess Roddy's cheek. Regina walked over to Amy and had a snuggle:
    a5a31285c1914bb1c74bc657a9a50b6bc5a1f349.png
    And a loving hug:
    65f6a69b637cb4b3f7f43590f5f3a53c37ebf3b0.png
    Regina gave her daughter a bubble bath:
    a5515854bbc08730ca51396aa22ec541d9bc1b5b.png
    After the bath, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish played hide and seek with Amy Lyles. Princess Roddy was the seeker. He made sure to turn his special abilities down. Princess Roddy counted to 50. 'Ready or not, here I come!' he shouted. He looked around, checking each room of the ground floor. Princess Roddy found Hamish hiding behind one of the plants outside. 'FOUND YOU!' the princess said, giggling. Next, Princess Roddy and Hamish looked upstairs. They found Sophia in a wardrobe!

The trio then looked around for Amy Lyles. A few hours later they still hadn't found the toddler. Princess Roddy increased his magical energy, boosted by the power of the fae. He listened....a faint crying could be heard...'Amy, where are you?' Princess Roddy called out. 'Mummy! Princess Roddy!' I'm scared!' Regina could hear her daughter's cries. 'Hold on, sweetpea, we're coming!' she said. The Furystrykar children and Regina Lyles all searched...Then Regina went outside and looked up. She screamed in panic, as she saw Amy Lyles on the roof, scared. The Furystrykar children rushed out. 'How did Amy get up there?' Hamish asked his big brother. 'She must have teleported without realizing!' Princess Roddy exclaimed. 'Hold on, little one, I'm coming! Stay in the middle of the roof!' the princess called out. Amy Lyles did so. Princess Roddy instantly teleported up to the roof. 'I'm here, little one. now, hold my hand tightly!' Princess Roddy said. Amy Lyles held the princess's hand. Princess Roddy instantly teleported to the ground. 'There you go, safe and sound!' he said. Amy ran to her mother, crying. 'There there, sweetpea. It's not your fault!' Regina said, comforting her daughter. She turned to Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. 'Thank you for rescuing Amy!' Regina said, relieved. 'You're welcome, Regina!' the Furystrykar children said in unison.

After saying goodbye, Princess Roddy and his siblings went back home to Dianthus Hall. Princess Roddy went upstairs to his bedroom, got changed and fell fast asleep, entering the Dream World:
    98f8efb1375245c68c2e1ced500155ee6b17fadd.png
    d6efb2873e43fa7b8513e0fe44740fe03494a99a.png
    The princess always felt the need to sleep after using a vast amount of magical energy.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited September 2021
    haneul wrote: »
    @CK213 The dark academia aesthetic looks good on your sims.

Thank you, haneul.
    You have wonderful sims and settings... and everything. :)

My group of Uni sims are at the end of their term and rotation.
    I decided to give this dorm a sense of history by photographing my sims and the dormies for a long span of wall in the dorm.
    09-17-21_7-22-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"Next, Cassandra."
    09-17-21_7-48-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I have some photogenic dormies here.
    09-17-21_8-23-01_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Some of them will get physical homes in the world as my Sims graduate.
    09-17-21_8-41-06_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Recently, the dorm has proved to be a dangerous place, so I found a location for pictures of sims who died here.
    A memorial of sorts. I am just testing placement now. Unfortunately I have no pictures of the sim who passed, but she may be resurrected anyway, so that's up in the air at the moment.
    09-17-21_8-27-13_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I plan to take photos at the start of a semester from now on.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Rotated back to the Le Chien family because I wasn't in the mood for taking care of 3 kids as well as animals.

Jenna, Joaquin, and the kids that still live at home moved to a bigger house in Newcrest. Mainly because I wanted to build a restaurant on the lot they were living on before, but also because Jenna makes a ton of money in her Style Influencer career and I didn't know what to do with it.
    Jqfpt2k.png

Jenna and Felix ate dinner together. Joaquin was at work or else he would have joined.
    FYT4PTW.png
    Felix is hoping to get into the distinguished Computer Science degree at Foxbury, so he worked on his robotics skill.
    fyrLra9.png

Decided to age Violet up into a child, mainly because I didn't feel like taking care of a toddler
    R19Zlvf.png

Violet is in the drama club at school, so she practiced some lines
    vGzhGRU.png

Felix is dating Billie Jang, and they hung out after school
    Xr15uPX.png

They went to a cafe in Newcrest that lilsimsie built.
    kxGWlCk.png

Not a very good screenshot but they exchanged promise rings. I'm probably going to have them move in together when they age up and have Billie go to university as well
    niNuqfW.png

Then they just chatted while Billie ate a cannoli that I'm pretty sure she stole from someone else. Felix had something too but he ate it before I could get a screenshot.
    8hF4m0d.png

That's it for today. Not a very long update because I didn't play for that long today.
    First screenshot is this!
    277d62831c6b376a28f12d81f45081f2b078389e.png

Visiting Clematis Cottage and smooches galore from Great Grand Aunt Precious Lindsey!
    After his sleep, Princess Roddy went over to Clematis Cottage, the home of his great grand aunt, Precious Lindsey. 'Hello, snookums! How are you doing?' Precious asked. 'I'm doing fine, great grand aunt Precious!' Princess Roddy replied. 'That's good to hear!' Precious said, smiling. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at her great grand nephew, which made him giggle:
    e6ece225b921da98126ef4376fa2dee72b3bfd5c.png
    Then Precious gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    32f6d49e431324d7f5654ad0254ec6f34b131874.png
    a53d8b782c3f6d3dfadf08105833031cf20f5d9c.png
    She gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    08874edc23d20e89d8f4805507775e52a5cd2eff.png
    Precious Lindsey then applied her shiny, bright pink lipstick. She made another very great, big kissy face at her great grand nephew, which made him giggle more!
    fa07485f1af4a62c97f0b2ef1027eadba1bd3306.png
    Precious batted her eyelashes and gave Princess Roddy several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    171480ad2bbc6a0608606b4bda35e1743b119965.png
    ac99fcc09a2bef26b46b4d060cee32896fc5080a.png
    Princess Roddy went bright red and giggled. Precious had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    774549fbe13aafadf7529f8bbee00b45f0fb9f58.png
    The princess used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    aeaa427075acc51da0e39b8906118c6d6553d102.png
    Precious gave her great grand nephew another great, big, loving hug:
    1404f959debb03af8dee581674da5f875bf073e7.png
    Princess Roddy smiled. He loved his great grand aunt.
    A cuddle and knitting!
    Precious Lindsey gave Princess Roddy a great, big, warm and loving cuddle:
    b7f917d16052b067b6b5eae9da1cc7ebffca673a.png
    She cuddled him tighter:
    c27e749b3d0ab6745aaaa3994eb43e9334c7df54.png
    Precious then planted a very great, big, loving smooch on her great grand nephew's cheeks, nose and forehead. She then gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. The princess giggled and kissed Precious on the cheek. Then he did some knitting:
    e7d65f558b45d7d2276b9d91e27926ad2c844aea.png
    Precious Lindsey looked fondly at her great grand nephew.

If you're wondering how Precious Lindsey is related, well, here's her household bio:

'Precious Lindsey is related to the Divines, and is the sister of the deceased Olivia Divine. She's the aunt of Laura Divine, Hannah Lockett and Lucy Bliss, the great aunt of Chloe, Benjamin and Wendy Furystrykar and the great grand aunt of Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar!'
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    I had have some busy weeks and didn't had enough energy to play sims, but finally I can enjoy my holiday.

I thought it would be nice to play my favorite couple Tomax and Charlotte again. And they didn't disappointed me. Tomax made an autonomus proposal to my surprise and Charlotte said yes (of course).

LdIIcse.png

After this and many aaawws, I've decided I want to have them in my decade challenge. Although the original Tomax died long time ago, the new one has a slightly different name and a family, for Charlotte I've created a family too. This is just an alternative version of them. Well their families are a little dysfunctional, but both toddlers are still spellcasters. Charlotte's mother is a painter with mental problems, her father is a criminal. Thomas (Tomax new name) has a workaholic dad and a self-absorbed mother. Both families became neighbors to the Kaufmann family.

Moving day.

QSK8Qik.png

Erika was in the welcome wagon, it was good she was introduced to the toddler, so I could finally try out a toddler's playdate event.

8AnLmc4.png

Here is Tomax (Thomas) as a little boy and Charlotte as a little girl. I've just aged them down and changed the outfit and haircut a little bit, same with his mother, I did the genetics experiment and then changed haircut and outfit.

TN3yXFr.png
    hkwfNua.png

Here are both playing together in Tomax room.

tx1LDQp.png

I do really have a soft spot for Tomax (and Charlotte). He looks too cute as toddler. <3
    @Daravi
    Awww, so cute!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited September 2021
    So, here are a few extras from my gameplay. I decided to leave my merfolk in their occult attire in San Myshuno because of the Cities unique townie with a unique trait. The Townie has a trait called isWeirdo, and it's a hidden trait that makes them dress like this.

51488532751_52d3617991_h.jpg

I figure, merfolk in their occult attire is a little less weird and random, so I let my merfolk dress how ever they wanted in the city. Because Jason isn't trying to be as obvious about being a merman, I had him dress like a human.

Jason also saved a Vampire before he combusted by changing the weather.

51488531766_72ea577147_h.jpg

51487742117_8a6b0a77b1_h.jpg

51488751608_1a03f8652e_h.jpg
    First image is this, the castle ruins in The Bramblewood:
    2bf64aa0659ec0dcb1d590676abc88ce4db611fd.png

Spicy mushroom soup in The Bramblewood!
    After saying goodbye to Precious Lindsey, Princess Roddy headed over to the Bramblewood in Henford on Bagley. He met up with Sara Scott and chatted over a bowl of spicy mushroom soup:
    c8d47ac8a99225c2fb98b3ac0b186fcf37ce1c9c.png
    e790f0913769c10da017a98a3e176c058ddcfce1.png
    Then the princess found a comfortable place to sit and knit:
    0a288ac712b38078fb7e10a4e02ee98a1101f599.png
    Princess Roddy also had a splash in the nearby pond:
    66ece634cf1587dddc4f92fc9f3b7bb365b6199c.png
    After looking around, the Princess decided to head over to Mua Pel'am in Sulani.
    Sunsets, sharks and Maura the albino dolphin!
    Princess Roddy arrived at Mua Pel'am. The sun was setting and it was a spectacular sight:
    8f21459c2505200e01d6e6413ffe5ad5bb16e9b3.png
    bda095717e2ab0f3b9880926348c8c871ed6c469.png
    The princess entered the water:
    d2a34f8424a9fe3ba0a3698df2cf197f538c8be4.png
    Soon, the stars were out. Princess Roddy was almost at the green buoy when he spotted a fin. It was a shark!
    22b1562f9fb56266ffb9cdb5f5cdb7f607f0948c.png
    The shark didn't bother the princess at all. After all, it was their ocean too! Princess Roddy reached the green buoy. He called out for Maura, his albino dolphin friend. Maura came over. The princess smiled and gave Maura a kiss on her beak:
    e79fcc9b862c1441670a221b93f326262140e0fb.png
    Then they had fun!
    fdd367c41bac2a260a488b928ed93f85a3b9f187.png
    3603eb9bdb8dee4d76798b9be3a7bc9e4d7577d0.png
    Princess Roddy petted Maura:
    ba52cb36825debfc03b37b1ea9d968b3b9f16cc2.png
    After chatting some more, Maura went back to her pod. Princess Roddy swam to shore and then headed back to Dianthus Hall.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I fell down some stairs in my home and broke some bones. I am stuck in hospitap for the next 2 weeks until they operate and then maybe 2 weeks rehab.(i live alone so they wont let me go home). So wont be able to play or post updates. I have to spend a big "0" birthday in hospitsl and due to covid no deliverirs or mail allowed, so no presents ir cards 🤕🦴😪

oh no @Becka28 !!
    augh so sorry that happened to you.

Quin & Beowoof wish you a speedy recovery and can't wait for you to spend time with them again
    cXaGYHW.png

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2021
    Been playing a side save today. I spent all day yesterday and all day today reinstalling and setting my server back up and then restoring everyone's sites. (Well, most of them, mine are still down. Oh well.) And then spent some time trying to get my computer to run The Sims Medieval (it'll run TS3 so I imagine it'll run M, I just have to figure out the right settings to get it to do it.)

Anyway, so in this side save, I've just got Miss Liberty Lee (my fave Sim ever Idk if anyone's figured that out lol, I actually do like her better than Morgyn and sometimes also better than Ezio, she doesn't tend to tick me off). And she's by herself in Mt. Komorebi, being the fabulous lady she is. This version of her is geek, outgoing, self-assured, cheerful, and bookworm, and she has clumsy as a reward trait.

09-19-21_8-25-13_PM.png
    She decided to autonomously shape her bonsai except, she didn't know what she was doing so she ended up basically just making it bald lol it's just now getting its green back.
    09-19-21_10-02-54_PM.png
    On a whim, I put her in this skirt here, it's like an old pair of jeans made into a skirt, it's really cute. She looks really good in it.
    Today she got a promotion to technician, so she does stuff with the space ships now!

She also went to go talk to Kado, Megumi, and Naoki, but she didn't speak a lot of Komorebigo at the time so that didn't go super rad well. Lol
    (I know it would kind of make sense for her to know Komorebigo, but she has a little skill in it and not every foreign-born person still speaks the other language fluently, so. Like, I don't speak Spanish fluently, but if my grandma yelled at me in it I could probably figure out what she said. lol)

Liberty spends most of her day playing video games, doing Komorebigo lessons on Simlingo, and chatting on the internet. I've been being kind of lazy, and she just orders food from the stand near her house when she's hungry instead of cooking for the most part. Maybe we'll make sack lunches because the idea of taking a bento to work sounds cute and I think they actually do that in Japan.

09-19-21_10-19-22_PM.png
    I also changed eye defaults, again, so she has the green eye on the right side again. Lol. It was honestly a little strange with it on the other side. I dunno.

Family play has been stressing me out, I think, so I'm just gonna play a single Sim for a bit. This one doesn't have a farm, either, so that's nice. Who knows, maybe she'll become a space ranger and then run off to the country to cross-stitch and dress bunnies in sweaters.

Happy Simming and best wishes to everyone. I read everyone's posts even if I don't ever say anything <3

Also, my first video for Eisenstern gen 4 has posted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAs6CpM_nG4
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    I started a group for my sim to romance his future wife. The banned activities are no being mean or fighting...
    So what happens, first there's a brawl in the bar, then my sims future wife gets attacked by another woman resulting in a massive fight, then same woman attacks my sim and they fight, then my sim and his future wife have an all out tussle as well!
    No idea why that happened. They then dusted off and continued on like nothing had happened :neutral:
    edited September 2021
    Played with the Le Chiens again.

Jenna had a glass of nectar after she got home from work. I rarely ever give my sims bars but I thought it fit well in that area of the house. They're seeming to enjoy it so far.
    c2adpg6.png

The next day, Jenna and Joaquin watched tv before she had to go to work
    Y4KrgIY.png
    Later, Esme dropped by for a visit
    m214aok.png

Genevieve ended up coming by as well
    Ad6j0i6.png

Felix was happy to see his older sisters when he got home from school. I wish Jenna and Violet had been there to see them too but Jenna was at work and Violet had drama club
    wfmhQiC.png
    M3rg1c0.png

Jenna got promoted and is now level 10 of her career but she doesn't look too happy about it
    hZApsu4.png

She immediately went inside to take a bath
    LQyTHy5.png

Felix is still working on his robotics skill, so he made a chatter bot for Violet
    MuLWpkN.png

She loves it!
    OV2bOWY.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    And the next decade is over.

1978 - 1979

In 1978 the first German, Sigmund Jähn, from the GDR was in the Space. Most of the western german citizens doesn't know his name, meanwhile all former GDR have heard from him. He was a humble person and didn't liked the attention. At the end of the year one of the worst snowfall and cold began to start and stayed the whole winter, it was a nation-wide catastrophe in both states. In 1979 Heinz Erhardt a very famous comedian in Germany died. At the end of 1979 the NATO made Double-Track decision, which caused the biggest demonstrations of the peacemovent in the following years.

A red rose for the birthday child, Erika became an adult.

h8Wk9Uv.png
    cGPZVD8.png

Then the family made a trip with a nice surprise for Erika.

yWBryc9.png

The twins also had have their birthday and they got a bunk bed. The oldest twin sleeps above.

EIQpp1U.png
    4lP0CON.png

More under the spoiler.
    And now it's time to explore the world and make new friends ...

B1Hy1vT.png

... or become partners in crime.

1HMXrPW.png

Playing all the time.
    GxT8fJ4.png
    acH0gMP.png

Sandra made also new friends in the kindergarten and invite Thomas and Charlotte over.
    Ae23JqB.png
    sD4cRg7.png
    r0UrrDB.png

At the end of the day the family sit together with the evening meal.

gzLTODV.png

Side notes.
    Sabine became a punk and moved to Berlin in to one occupied and decaying residential buildings.

jdt3U8d.png

Hedwig lives in the past more and more and enjoy to talk with her late husband.

BocZbAw.png

This behavior concerned her son.

jPgEa1c.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Finally started playing again yesterday. So... nothing much, yet. ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My legacy challenge went from rags to riches in the span of two real-life weeks. As of yesterday the Coles have over $700,000! Almost $800,000! Both parents are level-five celebrities with tiles on the Walk-of-Fame, and Ryan reached the top of the writer career and the actor career. Katherine reached the top of the music career and is currently level-9 in the Social Media career. They also have three kids <3
    51497126334_dd89123aa4_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Daravi really enjoying your story and would love to hear more about Sabine :)

First screenshot is this, Princess Roddy's new jewellery boxes!
    92fbf926ac0457425560c3001c8f12df67ef6de9.png
    Karaoke, smooches and more!
    Princess Roddy and Shine went over to Planet Honey Pop in San Myshuno. There, they sang karaoke:
    27c49264ee67aae19f5ff7a6ef7c9caf68ca6ac4.png
    Then Princess Roddy sang a solo jazz song:
    088458d25603aeea1993052cd0c30d531362624c.png
    After the song was finished, the princess curtseyed. Shine came over and gave him a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    7810ae3b9ee23a6a868ae94cd75140196b5fdf8a.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, looking fondly at her firstborn son:
    1882dc6ef602d59cd7501c4e5fc0cf1803ec453c.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully:
    d2fd6148e0224c2b8f301ad30824212d51c86b29.png
    Shine smiled. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    4892dc8dc8276ce08aba9250c4c0ce0d6b8027a2.png
    Shine then gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    d571beaa9589840a463acdfed7483aabc658877f.png
    8430b0eb2303bd9eda3ddfe4780883c222b4a271.png
    Princess Roddy gave his mum a great, big, loving hug:
    47f2849f806d2dc9e6167a349ebfbbaf1dc971a9.png
    He also gave Shine a loving kiss on her cheek. The pair then had a chat. Later on, Princess Roddy and Shine went over to Senbamachi in Mt Komorebi.
    The whole family at Senbamachi! And Ito family troubles.
    Princess Roddy and Shine arrived at Senbamachi. The rest of the Furystrykar household soon arrived as well. They talked to locals and tourists alike. Benjamin gave Shine a great, big, loving hug:
    ab51b14a01af42410d3856dcd06bc5f60ecb95d7.png
    8623bca4cca407d4b30ea39540949b730531ae5e.png
    Nanami Ito arrived at Hanamigawa Koen. Something was clearly on her mind. 'Hello Nanami Ito. Are you ok?' Princess Roddy asked, walking over to her. 'Hello Princess Roddy. No, I'm not ok.' Nanami replied. 'Come on, lets sit down and talk about it.' the princess said, encouraging Nanami. And so they did. 'Ok, so, what's happened?' Princess Roddy asked. 'Well, Mum wants me to become a skiier when I'm older, and Dad wants me to join the business career when I'm older. And then there's the amount of high standards expected of me and my big brother Kiyoshi...It's just too much!' Nanami replied:
    d85eceeaab214ddebf3e97cef79da137f1ec01aa.png
    'And I'd rather be with my girlfriend, Kaori Nishidake.' said a voice. 'Hello big brother.' Nanami said. Princess Roddy observed that Kiyoshi was in a bad mood. 'Ok, Kiyoshi. take a deep breath and tell me what has happened.' the princess said. So Kiyoshi took a deep breath:
    505e90a49714a7c53fd6b29408519f9435e374f0.png
    'Feeling better?' Princess Roddy asked. 'Much better.' Kiyoshi replied. 'So, dad's forbidden me to see Kaori. It's not my fault he's angered my girlfriend's grandfather! Heck, even I could see the flaws in dad's development plans!' he said. 'I like Kaori. She's nice.' Nanami said. Kiyoshi smiled at his little sister. The two siblings hugged:
    092b43284ae8f1c70342ef1d3704e2e50120e38a.png
    'We're sorry for offloading our complaints to you, your majesty.' Kiyoshi said, apologetically. 'It's not a problem!' Princess Roddy reassured the pair. Kiyoshi and Nanami then said goodbye and went back home. 'I probably should check in with the Nishidake household at some point. And the Ito household as well...' Princess Roddy thought. He knew that Shigeru Nishidake and Naoki Ito have been at each other's necks because of Naoki's local development plans.
    Festival of Light!
    Princess Roddy and his family attended the festival of light. Benjamin lit the bonfire with Inferniate:
    0483c9ac1406d45965fec40e31bb66e43458df1f.png
    Then Shine and the princess wrote a wish on one of the Tanabata Trees. Benjamin did so, too:
    43ccdecb21a605358bb89beb868c43ae7da715d9.png
    Wendy and Tiffany wrote a wish on a Tanabata Tree:
    32f42ae9c82f7ebc9230f6b20964892671e7aa74.png
    Princess Roddy ate Taiyaki:
    54faf962f58122dcccdd48b0b3e2d2da71fe9785.png
    Sophia and Hamish wrote a wish on the Tanabata Tree:
    a716f84beafecb6c0a123cfd1aabceca7a62b882.png
    The last family member to write their wish on the Tanabata Tree was Chloe. Then afterwards, Shine and Benjamin spent some time together near the bonfire:
    6cebe6bc582392330d34e5649a9303106793e1d0.png
    5b66520471ab98ef4a592525ea07af21e9ac299b.png
    Afterwards, the Furystrykar household went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The Cole kids got a gift in the mail from a neighbor, and fellow musician, Blaine Cameron* :)

* @CameronLineage actually made these for me. With Hadley being Ryan and Katherine's only daughter, another friend said she was the delightful cream-filling in the Oreo cookie
    51498473540_2c80142ee9_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @haneul I know, so I decided the best course of action was to continue Nikoline's story with bits of surprises, so to speak. You'll see. :D

Updates on Nikoline! No surprises here yet, but we'll see in future posts. ;)

Warning: the views of the character don't necessarily reflect the player/writer's personal thoughts.
    zNEk577.png
    She wasn't in the mood to be playing with boys, then again, when has she ever been? Still, now that her possible informant left and a celebrity just entered the premises, Nikoline intended to use this lunkhead to her advantage. While not explicitly making promises, she told Jayden that "something interesting" might happen tonight if he helped her get an autograph. And she didn't lie. Getting a celebrity autograph was interesting, for her, and it did happen at night.

4pYDs8j.png
    Still, she wasn't crummy enough to turn back on her word. Nikoline bought him a drink much later...at a respectable distance. She just hoped he didn't get the wrong idea.

She later checked his profile on Simstagram. Graduate from some school called Foxbury Institute, and dating a proud Latinx woman named Zoe Flores. 'What the hell does 'Latinx woman' even mean in the context of the romance languages, or Simlish for that matter? Are these people daft? And he's flirting while he's taken? These two deserve each other.'

3MxftTI.png
    'So what am I doing here at a celebrity meet-up with this flirt? Oh right, I don't know my way around this area and I'm poor as dirt.'

jDT1q9H.png
    Unfortunately for Nikoline, it was the same celebrity she saw in the saloon. If she asked for one now, she feared she might be mistaken for an obsessed fan, and that isn't something she was willing to associate with when she was busy with her own agenda. That and being around a lot of other people made her anxious.

shj27ur.png
    At least she had a couple of drinks, granted at her expense, to take the edge off. Nikoline also had to admit, Jayden was quite easy on the eyes. If the man wasn't taken and downright unfaithful while in a committed relationship, she'd have tried to get over her fear of flirting just to take a shot at him.

8l83Wrk.png
    Fortunately, she knew where to draw the line. Affairs were something she definitely wasn't interested in. After accosting a few more celebrities for their signature, she managed to excuse herself away from this potentially dangerous encounter.

DormmZH.png
    Only to end up in another one days later...

'Seriously, how did I end up here, in Europe, invited over by this weird exclusive club?'

FHQDYap.png
    However, she couldn't complain. It was something close to home. She's never heard of a city called Windenburg before, but all the same, it brought her fond memories. The Kellers had a Germanic background, and when she was young, her grandmother, the only sane adult in the family, would take her and her cousins to Germany on vacation every winter. She wasn't particularly attached to her heritage unlike Luise, who believed that their being German surely meant she was destined for an Italian lover, whatever that meant, but seeing sights similar to her old memories evoked brief moments of comfort. So she'd put up with it, even if it meant wearing a ridiculous swimsuit.

knI3gBk.png
    Which apparently includes impromptu fashion shows.

GW6KYHk.png
    And amusing these gaggle of girls and their apparent boy toy.

DzJefBK.png
    Nikoline wasn't stupid. She knew she was there for their own amusement, and probably for the leader's boyfriend, his own personal sick fantasy of adding a notch to his bedpost, all at the same time, one of them being underage no less. She could tell that much from the whisperings outside the wardrobe.

2gMZ9dt.png
    Eventually though, she finally couldn't handle it anymore and put on a swimsuit of her own choosing, something that'll show them she wasn't their plaything either in their dollhouse or their bed. She was far too good for them, and said, "yeah, sorry, but this isn't working out. Thanks for the invite, but I don't look good in pink unless it's pastel. See you chumps later."

wyxIatO.png
    Wanting to stay in Germany for a bit longer despite basically making an enemy out of the most exclusive club in Windenburg, Nikoline opted to spend the rest of her vacation moonlighting as a bartender during her free days when she wasn't sightseeing. It's not like anything interesting will happen after this, right? She could finally focus on searching for her missing cousin, and hopefully, find the way back home.

u1iFsTW.png
    Well, it looks like she spoke too soon though...

Yes, I know, a very boring update, but I got busy and there's a lot more to show, which I will when I'm done freaking out over my real life obligations.
    Still playing with the Le Chiens

Jenna hugged the family cat, Jerry
    9co7KVF.png

Felix had Billie over after school
    gahIkaW.png
    Billie agreed to come upstairs to Felix's room despite the fact that Felix was smelly and needed a shower
    NZ5wBKE.png

I forgot to lock Felix's laptop so Billie immediately went and started playing games on it. Typical sim behavior.
    bdxWeAU.png

Billie pranked the toilet while Felix was in the shower
    bpiWM6u.png

A couple days later, I decided it was time for Felix and Billie to age up into young adults, so they went out to eat with Jenna and Violet. Joaquin was at work.
    UZdsSuC.png

Before everyone ordered their food, they brought out a cake and Felix blew out the candles
    i6IPlxC.png

Billie's turn to blow out the candles
    KA5111A.png

After Felix and Billie aged up, everyone ordered their food. It actually came pretty fast, I was surprised.
    I7p1Gc6.png

That's all for today. I ended up aging Felix and Billie up a bit early because I've been getting a little bored of my normal family play and wanted to focus more on single sims or couples without children. I'm not going to put them in university yet, though. I want to wait until my other university sims graduate before I do that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top