Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Trevor: There you are.You two are late, especially you mikey, you
    are 9 years late! You have no right to even look at me.
    Michael: STF up you're like a broken record.
    Trevor: Oh yeah? Well, you're like poo, exactly like poo.
    Francine: So what are we doing here?
    Trevor: We working, friend.Taking a score.

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Trevor: I did most of the planning and I think we will literally
    make out like bandits on most of this.
    Michael: Did you talk to Lester?
    Trevor: Yeah. I called him.Apparently he's in the hospital
    having some sort of surgery.
    Michael: He has a disease.
    Trevor: 20 percent saved.
    Michael: No! That's not how we work.
    Trevor: Forgive, me but this is how w work,
    and we are doing it my way, because if I recall, the
    last time we did it your way, we all got shot, you got buried,
    rescurrected and turned into a softy, and Brad ended up in
    federal prison.
    Michael: And Lester told us not to do that job. But we did it anyway.
    Francine: Lester seems, pretty good man.
    Trevor: Would you stf up.
    Michael; Hey! Don't talk to her like that.
    Trevor: Where'd you find the shy princess, too
    scared to do anything.
    Francine: I had enough of your mouth you creepy old man!

Screenshot-112.jpg
    Michael: Trevor! get off of her.
    Francine; Let him.Tell me to stf up will you? I'll kick your butt.

Screenshot-115.jpg
    Michael: You picked the wrong target Trevor.
    Francine: Next time, I'll put a round in you, so how about
    you stf up and just get on with this plan.I have a life you know.

Screenshot-116.jpg
    Trevor: That's it Francine! Get angry, I love it! That's what we
    want..We going to take over a cruise ship and take what they carrying.
    Michael: Are you insane? There's no way we can control an entire ship.
    Trevor: If done correctly, we can.

Screenshot-118.jpg
    Michael: I'm impressed, nobody's taken down T like that.
    Francine: Old man has a big mouth, someone needed to shut it.
    Michael: Well, you did good.By the way, I meant to ask you something.
    Francine: What's up?

Screenshot-119.jpg
    Michael: Was wondering if you wanted to stay here with with us?
    Francine: Like move in with you?
    Michael: Well....the kids love you....and I...
    Francine: What?
    Michael: I thought it would be nice to have someone they
    got along with around..
    Francine: Oh....well, sure! If it gets me away from my crazy aunt,
    that chick is off her rocker.

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Going to try a 100 boyfriend challenge, it's for The sims 4 but I'm testing to do it
    for sims 3.

This is my character

7ZVyxtf.jpg

Before

yJ53wli.jpg

After

zh4fA7u.jpg

Clarissa William in game
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Alrighty everyone. :blush: I have more of the story ready. :) Comments to come soon.

It's about to get dramatic. :p

There will be a bit of a time jump as we go into Chapter 16. I can't wait to start writing it. :mrgreen:

Enjoy!

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Chapter 15 Finale

As the night wore into the midnight hour some couples conversed with each other…

51479549022_097ff35470_c.jpg

...while others snuggled.

51481253560_7d81c5b49e_c.jpg

It had truly been a wonderful, fun filled night.

Unable to come up with anything else to talk about - between Alex, Haley, Sam, and Maru - Haley suggested to everyone that they all go back downstairs again to dance or grab a drink. It sounded like a nice way to end the evening. So they all did.

At one point during the dancing, Harvey led Penny towards Emily and Shane and asked Shane, “Mind if I cut in?”
    Shane stared blankly at him. “Yes.”
    “Oh Shane,” Emily chuckled, “don’t be rude.”
    “It’s rude for him to cut in.”
    She chuckled again. “It’s fun to switch partners sometimes during a dance. C’mon. It’ll only be for a little bit.”
    "Fine," he half consented as he gave her away.
    Penny felt a little uneasy about the switch, mostly due to her shyness, but she could sense Harvey wanted to chat with Emily about something.

As Harvey and Emily danced away, Shane and Penny stood before each other within an air of awkwardness. They really didn’t know each other all that well. Maybe this was a good start in changing that.

“Would you like to dance?” Shane felt silly asking.
    “Certainly,” she kindly replied.

51480328411_45889a8a87_c.jpg

They swayed to the song for a good minute without saying anything.

“So...uh...bet you miss teaching the kids back home huh?” Shane asked.
    “Oh yes,” Penny replied. “They’re my world. I hope they’re doing well and being good. In fact,” she looked away thoughtfully, “I wonder if anyone has stepped up to teach in my absence?” She hadn’t thought about that until now.
    Marnie probably did. “I’m sure someone has. Jas loves school. In fact,” he felt somewhat reserved saying it, “she absolutely adores you.”
    “Aww!” Penny held a hand to her heart with a smile. “Well I adore Jas. She’s a very sweet and bright girl.”
    “Yeah...she is,” he mused, thinking about her amazing parents. “Sorry I...never went to the parent teacher meetings…” He looked down.
    “It’s okay,” she assured him.
    “But I will from here on out. Promise.”
    “I know you will,” she smiled.

After another good minute of not saying anything, “Sooo...you and Harvey huh? What do you see in that nerd anyway?”
    She laughed.
    He grinned, letting her know he was kidding. But he was honestly curious.
    “Well…”

51479550027_5a9eccb47e_c.jpg

“You’re quite the charming dancer Harvey,” Emily complimented, after he dipped her and lightly pressed his cheek against hers. “You obviously didn’t learn this from medical school.”

51481254560_b0f5104d1e_c.jpg

“No. Between you and me,” he paused to whisper, “my mother made me take dance lessons when I was kid.”
    Emily’s mouth widened in surprise at him. “That’s adorable!”
    “Yeah women sure seem to think so…”
    They laughed.

“Anyway, I wanted to tell you a couple of things. First,” he paused, “how lovely you look tonight.”
    “Thank you.”
    “And how wonderful it is to see Shane so happy and full of life. I can’t even begin to express how happy and relieved that makes me feel. After watching him go through all that he did.”
    “I know,” she said with tears forming in her eyes. “Every day he reminds me that miracles still happen.”
    “Indeed.” He smiled. “Am I imagining things or has he been treating me like a buddy tonight?”
    “You are his buddy!” she exclaimed while swatting at his shoulder. “You saved his life! The only guy who’s truly been there for him besides his late friend Jackson. And,” she smirked, “the guy that had a hand in bringing him together with his eternal love.”
    “I guess so,” he acknowledged with a grin. “Though I think you would’ve made that happen very much on your own.”

51480553753_494d606ef4_c.jpg

“True,” she confirmed with a giggle.
    “So what’s the future looking like for you two?” he winked.
    “Well,” she paused, “we haven’t discussed it much yet, but...I see marriage...kids...a couple of pets...maybe a house in the big city. Living the good life.”
    He nodded.
    “What’s the future looking like for you and Penny?” she naturally had to ask in return.

51480554038_43848a0e75_c.jpg

“About the same,” he replied. “Definitely marriage. Definitely kids. Four is a good number.”
    She grinned.
    “Although we won’t live in the big city. We’ll build a home close to the clinic; give my old apartment above it to her mother. Rent free.”
    “Oh Harvey, that would be wonderful! I know Pam would appreciate that, even if she doesn’t express it. She’s been living in that old camp trailer for far too long!”
    “Yeah…”
    “I hope she sees just how perfect you are for her daughter.”
    “I hope so too.”
    “If she gives you any grief about you guys dating, you let me know because I have some dirt on her! And I’m not afraid to use it!”
    He laughed. “I don’t think that will be necessary, but...I appreciate the gesture.”

“Well, here we are dancing again,” Sam said to Maru.
    “Yep. How’d that happen?” she smiled.
    “We ran out of things to do,” he smiled back. “You know, we could just make out again?” He somewhat jokingly asked with a shrug. “If you want to?”
    Maru just shook her head unamused, but still held a smile.

51481050354_d49a0aabbe_c.jpg

“Okay. I figured that’s how you’d respond.”
    “Goofball.”

Fatigued from all the dancing, Alex and Haley finally sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks. Alex’s was mixed first.
    “You know,” he sipped before asking, “ever wonder why we’re still here? What’s the deal!? I mean, haven’t we been here long enough? Quests don’t usually take this long to finish.”

51481255370_d61d0304fd_c.jpg

“I dunno,” Haley dismissed. “I’m still wondering what the frick this quest is really about!”

“Here you go miss,” the cowboy android said, setting down her drink and adding a final touch to it.
    “Oooh! Fire! That’ll give it some kick!”

51480554688_394b5a61ef_c.jpg

Carefully, Haley lifted the glass, blew on the liquid a little, and took a sip.

51479551652_350e77b93d_c.jpg

“How is it?” Alex asked.
    “Mmm! Delicious!” she exclaimed. “It tastes like a legit alcoholic beverage Alex! It totes rocks! Mmm!” She sipped again.

After downing the drink and slamming the glass onto the counter, she hiccupped. She could’ve sworn she felt a little tipsy, but how? Maybe him burning it caused the juice to become alcoholic, her ditzy brain thought while hiccupping again.
    “Guess you drank that a little too fast,” Alex commented.
    “Nah. Here babe check this out.”

She promptly headed to the counter and propped herself up onto it.

51480330356_e3936af59d_c.jpg

51480330676_f63f4302f1_c.jpg

Then stood up on her four inch heels and began dancing. Alex watched in pleasurable surprise.

“Oh how much I’ve always wanted to do this…

51479552387_ca67d3f673_c.jpg

...Woo!”

51480555798_4220871b2b_c.jpg

When Haley turned and started shaking her bo'oty, Alex about fell out of his seat just to get a closer look. He got a flash of her beautiful bottom underneath her skirt, since she was wearing a tho’ng.

From the dance floor, Emily’s eyes widened with a gasp. “Oh good L**d my sister is dancing on the counter!”

51481053929_2249ed75dd_c.jpg

“What?” Harvey asked, looking behind him. “Oh boy…”
    Emily instantly broke hands with him - knowing full well Haley was wearing a tho’ng underneath because Haley not so subtly told her when they were getting ready for the evening - and headed straight for her.
    Harvey followed.

Shane watched with wide eyes as his girl stormed toward her sister while Penny’s mouth dropped at the sight of Haley’s provocative dancing.
    “Oh man, Haley’s gonna get it,” he said. “Emily’s angry button has been pushed and trust me, you don’t want to be on the receiving end of that!”
    Penny lightly chuckled. “I believe it.”

“Yeah! Shake it ya sexy babe!” Alex catcalled.

51481257515_963a90d2d0_c.jpg

“Oh you like that?” she asked, thrusting her hips toward him.
    “Oh yeah!” he exclaimed, throwing out a wolf whistle.

51479553462_c6fd59b0ec_c.jpg

“HALEY! GET DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT!”
    That got everyone’s attention.

“Chill out Sis. I’m just having a little fun. Putting on a show for the guys,” she smirked.
    “That’s exactly why you’re done now!” Emily ordered.

51481054619_61c045f838_c.jpg

“Relax Emily,” Alex dared to say. “What she’s doing is not that bad.”
    Emily was about to respond when Haley tripped on her heel for a second and startled the heck out of all three of them below. Thankfully, she recovered quickly.
    “Geez,” Emily hissed, rubbing at her neck in relief, while Harvey expressed a breath of relief that Haley’s breasts didn’t pop out of her pathetic choice of a formal dress.

51479553942_65c058f4f1_c.jpg

“Alright, I’m going to count to three,” Emily told her, “and then you’re getting off the counter. One--”
    “Hey hey! Look at you Haley! Work it!” Sam cheered as he approached, bouncing his eyebrows at her.
    Alex shot him an annoyed look.
    “Oh yes, hot stuff. This is just for you,” Haley addressed back, shaking her breasts at Sam.
    Sam’s eyes bugged out in pleasure.

51481055039_93cbc15faa_c.jpg

Alex lowered his head with hurt written all over his face. Emily noticed.

“That’s it, you’re done!” she declared, firmly grabbing her sister by the ankle.
    “HEY!” the blonde cried, but then she froze and raised a hand up to her head. “Oh G*d I feel dizzy…” Her legs began to wobble.
    “Easy now. Just squat down towards me. I gotcha.”
    “I’ll help,” Harvey offered.
    Alex would’ve helped if he hadn’t been consumed by so many aching thoughts. He only had the ability to step back and make room for them. Sam might’ve been frozen mentally as well, in a completely different way.

Once Emily and Harvey got Haley safely down onto her feet, Haley jerked her arm out of Harvey’s grip. “That’s enough touching for you, Doctor.”
    “Oh good grief Haley!” he exclaimed, having enough of it.
    “Indeed,” Emily agreed through gritted teeth, giving her sister a raging look. “C’mon, Let’s get you to the bathroom. Let’s go.” She pulled at her arm, leading the way.
    “Ah! Slow down Emily!” Haley whined. “I feel like I’m gonna pass out!”

Fortunately for Haley, she didn’t pass out, but she sure had to pee really badly.

“Feel better now?” Emily curtly asked from outside the stall.
    “Yeah...I guess so…”

51481258630_f97b0a5b3b_c.jpg

When Haley exited the stall she struggled to face her sister as she went to the sink to wash her hands. “Go ahead...tell me how ashamed you are of me. You know you want to…”

Oh she really did. But Emily chose a different approach. “What was that all about Haley? What’s the matter with you?”
    “I seriously felt drunk, okay!”
    “I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about you calling Sam hot and shaking your b00bs at him right in front of your boyfriend.”

Haley closed her eyes, snorting a breath as she tossed the paper towel into the trash can. “I don’t know why I did that…,” she simply replied.
    “That’s not good enough anymore,” Emily snipped. She was beyond tired of her sister’s behavior and no longer was she holding her tongue. “Did you even stop to think how your words and actions back there might affect Alex? Or are you really that unable to have a caring or sensible thought when you’re too busy flaunting your ‘perfect,’” she said with finger quotes, “self at the world?”
    “Ouch!”
    “Yeah ouch!” Now it was out. “I love you Haley, but the truth is, you are a mean, vain, and selfish attention wh’ore, and I’m sick of it! So is everyone else out there,” she pointed at the door. It pained her to say it, but it needed to be said. “You’re better than that! Such behavior hides everything that is wonderful about you to the point that no one believes you can actually be a decent human being. Or give something of value to the world. Is that really how you want people to view you for the rest of your life?”
    The blonde lowered her head.
    “You need to grow up. You’re not the popular girl in high school anymore, you're in the real world now and the real world doesn’t give a s**t about how important you were in high school. And you need to start treating your boyfriend better or you’re going to lose him. Do you really want that? Lose the one man who’s been able to see past all your selfishness and vanity and has actually given his heart to you?”

51481258920_414c3d8974_c.jpg

Haley tried to bat away the tears from the well deserved tongue lashing, but all she could focus on was that last part. “That’s the thing Emily...I don’t know if I love him. I thought I did, but we started dating and things got serious and I can’t...sincerely say it back.”

Emily studied her sister for a moment, as if to gauge whether she was being genuine or not. She hated that she always had to do that and it was the point she was trying to make.
    “I don’t know WHY!” Haley cried, spreading her hands apart. “He’s my best friend. He’s always been my best friend. The love should already be there, but it’s not!”

Chewing at her lip in thought, all Emily felt to say was, “Maybe you’re finding it difficult to love him because you don’t truly love yourself. And until you change and learn how to do that...you’ll never fully be able to love anyone.”
    Haley frowned and lowered her head with a nod.
    Nothing else needed to be said.

Emily only hoped with all her heart that she got through to her sister.

Meanwhile, while everyone readied themselves to leave, Penny couldn’t help approaching a clearly distressed Alex. She asked if he was feeling okay and he somberly replied, “I’m not sure.” A hurricane of conflicting emotions raged inside of him, one of them being fear. He needed to talk it out. He opened up to Penny about his concerns regarding his and Haley’s relationship. How he felt like she was holding things back from him and not being completely committed to him by still flirting with other guys. With Penny being in such a great relationship with Harvey - and being a girl - he figured she would have some good insight on the matter.

51479554852_4fb9ab2051_c.jpg

“I don’t understand,” he continued. “Our relationship started out so perfectly, like I always dreamed, but lately, it feels like we’re still those two best friends in high school instead of a couple.” He sighed. “I just...thought she would change for us, you know?”
    Penny nodded. She did know. She hoped that finally dating Alex would help mature Haley. He’d certainly matured a bit since graduation and it’d been great to see.
    “I just don’t know what to do. She’s my future Penny, she always has been. I’ve seen the good in her and I know she can be better. It’s just…,” he shook his head, unable to continue.

Penny placed a caring hand on his arm. “You’re a good guy Alex. She’s very lucky to have a boyfriend like you. Maybe,” she started carefully, “she’s acting the way she is because she’s just scared. Like she wants to commit, but doesn’t quite know how. She’s always been a very free spirit and that’s something that isn’t easy to tame.”
    “Yeah…” He looked down.
    “You two have a solid foundation with your friendship and that’s a huge plus. I think if you give her some time, and communicate your feelings to each other often, she’ll become more comfortable and committed in your relationship and eventually be ready to settle down. I’m sure that’s all it is, she just needs time.”

51479554757_7c520d8b43_c.jpg

It looked like there was a bit of relief in Alex’s eyes hearing that. “That’s kinda what I was thinking too. It’s nice to hear it from someone else. Thanks Penny.” He smiled in appreciation.
    “You’re welcome. Happy to help.”

51480333406_3e6e233c39_c.jpg

As Penny walked away, Alex thought, This has to work out. It has to. I don’t want to lose my best friend.

And he didn’t. If time was what Haley needed, he was willing to give it. And work to show her that he respected that. Because that’s what you do...when you love someone.

(Inserting a song here in conclusion, but there's more. ;) )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgqrqY3LUcQ

Just before heading to bed, like she’d been doing every night for weeks now, Maru took a look at the mysterious new stars. I know I didn’t miss a fifth star. I know it!

Indeed there were only four, and she removed her eye from the lens and stared upward at them with a furrowed look of wonder.

“If they don’t represent the unions that have been made here...do they represent the time frame in which we’ll be on this quest? Four months? Four...years?”

She still shuddered to think.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles across the cosmos, in a sleeping Pelican Town, Caroline sat on the edge of the bed, unable to sleep.

She awoke with this strange feeling that her biggest secret had been revealed to someone, and she wasn’t sure why. Surely Rasmodius hadn’t said anything to anyone. But how would she know? It all broke open the padlocked floodgates.

Pierre stirred and her heart thumped as she turned her head toward him.

51480552233_4f4ef42bea_t.jpg

As much as she wanted to lie back down and pretend to go back to sleep. She couldn’t.

She just couldn’t anymore. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Sensing her distress, Pierre lifted his head and asked, “What’s wrong?”
    The words wouldn’t come. All she could do was cry.
    He then sat up, slid towards her and sat beside her, taking her hand. “Are you alright?”
    “No,” she replied with a lip quiver.
    Pierre lowered his head, just about to ask why when she spoke again.
    “Pierre...there’s something you need to know.” Her hand trembled within his. “Something I should’ve told you a long time ago...and I’m deeply sorry that I didn’t.”

Pierre tenderly caressed her cheek, turning her face to meet his. “What is it?”
    “Please don’t be angry with me,” she fearfully sobbed.
    “Caroline...it’s alright,” he said in a much calmer tone than she was expecting. “If it is what I think it is...I’ve been waiting for you to come to me about it for a long time.”

What!? She stared at him in bewilderment.

Now Pierre’s heart pounded and his throat began to constrict. He felt a strange sense of relief, but mostly he felt terrified. Their life was about to drastically change. The time had finally arrived. “I’m listening.”

51481049544_51d533fe70_t.jpg

He knew. All this time he just kept quiet about it, accepting it. Respectfully waiting for her to reveal it to him. How painful that must have been. The realization hit Caroline like a ton of bricks and they weighed heavily upon her chest. She struggled to breathe, to speak, only sobbed and spluttered.
    “Caroline,” Pierre soothed, rubbing her back again, “it’s okay. Really. Relax.”
    “I can’t breathe!” she cried, slapping her hand to her chest; her vision blurring. “I really...can’t breathe! Oh God in heaven!” She couldn’t get in a good breath between all the hyperventilation. “Pierre...call the doctor...I feel like...I’m suffocating!” And it definitely sounded like it. “Oh God...I’m gonna die!”

Pierre grabbed his phone in a panic and directly called Doctor Harris. Since Harvey was gone, Mayor Lewis asked the retired Doctor if he wouldn’t mind returning to Pelican Town for a time to care for the residents again until Harvey returned.

Doctor Harris technically wasn’t supposed to make house calls anymore so Pierre had every intention of running Caroline to the clinic, but that was before Caroline collapsed on the bed, struggling for breath like a fish out of water, and there was no ambulance to call.

The Doctor literally ran over to their house, attended to Caroline and got her stable, but it would be at least a couple of days before she could speak and say all that she needed to say. Pierre waited by her bedside patiently. In a way, this time alone with his thoughts was good. It gave him time to process the confirmed truth and how to properly respond that wouldn’t destroy his family - and marriage - for good.

:)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Second to last makeover update

l0sKxlK.jpg
    Pauline Wan, fiancée of Hank Goddard. These two never did get married, so I may play them at least to have a wedding before they pass away.

UHN53lD.jpg?1
    Hank is still around and is still a cop. However, when Story Progression was in charge of the town, he never did get many promotions, if any.

jelvnl1.jpg
    I was quite surprised at Terry Goddard's looks when I did his makeover. He actually looks better, but he has one bad trait...

0cLYvlH.jpg
    He is insane! He was panting like a dog, and acting like he was wagging a tail he doesn't have. Guess he secretly wants to be a dog, maybe he should become a werewolf?

Wy3Ft8t.jpg
    This is his sister, Misty Goddard. She was only slightly edited, just to make her eyes lighter than the black they were, and her mouth corners were turned down to a more neutral expression. Both she and her brother Terry were listed as Wan's, but Hank is their biological father, and he did stay and raise them. That made me decide to change their last name. However, in Dwight Langerak's case, he is keeping Langerak unless I can get VJ to straighten out, marry Kaylynn, and be a good father. Then I may change it.

AVtux2O.jpg
    Originally, Beau Andrews and Victoria were given elixirs to make them young adult's again. However, I aged them back up close to where they should be. I think that they'd actually be dead by now, but I didn't go that route. Just wanting people to age when they should, when I do have aging on.

lENo9Lz.jpg
    Victoria as an elder.

***I only have Xander Clavell to finish, and Michael and Tori Bachelor. I set up the caste last night, it only restricts romance and switching jobs mostly, I don't care if anyone has a baby while I'm away from them. However, I'm renaming babies who get the weird names. I guess I do need to do a few edits to the Steels too, I want to change them up a bit.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @BlackSand I don't think I'd like to be in the same room watching her play :grin: .

@Sprottenham Poor crying girl. She looks so miserable!

@GraceyManor Francine is a tough girl. I'm glad she kicked Trevor's butt :p .

@Silverofdreams30 Clarissa looks great. Hope you have fun with the challenge :) .

@emorrill
    Penny looks so beautiful in that dress.
    Kind of Harvey to plan to give his apartment to Penny's mom without asking for rent. Pam should understand from that alone that Harvey is very good guy :star: .
    Sam and Maru do spend a lot of time together these days. Good for them to have some company when everybody else are paired up...
    Looks like that drink wasn't just juice :| .
    Haley is definitely not doing her best to reduce the tension between Alex and Sam. She's taking all the fun out of poor Sam's crush on her and humiliating Alex while doing so. Ugh :s . The girl is awful.
    Hard words from Emily, but she's right. Haley needed to hear this.
    At least Haley admits now that she doesn't love Alex. That's a good start. :star:
    Poor Alex :( . I hope Penny is right about Haley just needing time. I'm not so sure about that, but it's true that Alex and Haley have theoretically the best possible basis for a relationship, being best friends with each other.
    Pierre is an amazingly understanding man, having accepted Caroline's bad secret all this time. Not many men would have done what he did.
    So Caroline didn't manage to tell him yet. Well, it will happen, and it's good that he already knows :) .

@Brandontaylor Nice makeovers again :) . That insane sim looks goofy indeed.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Life in Cape Garner (a crack fic)

Haruo didn't know what happened. One day he was in a nice little cushy situation...the next he was broke and stuck on an island named Cape Garner. Well, it was all fine well and good since he had three dogs (well, actually one wolf and two dogs). But it took some ruminating to come to grips with the situation and see what he'd gotten himself into. The objective it seemed was to find shelter and make the best of things. At least his dogs were trained.
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    It appeared as though they didn't like the situation either. Gustav, the German Shepherd didn't like it one bit. "What do you mean we're stuck on this island? What happened to my walks to Granville Island Public Market?". What happened to the walks in Stanley Park where I could chase the coyotes? And I can't even go to Chong's Corner Mart to get my bone? This sucks...bad..."
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    "I hate this situation!!!! Dude...Get me back to the mainland...man...Look at this place there isn't even a fire hydrant to pee on."
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    "Why does **** like this always happen to me?!"

Gunter just stands there silently judging him like a usual Rottweiler.
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    Max the Melanistic Timber Wolf: "Woaaaaaaah...dude...like take a chill-pill, man. You're trippin'...wayyyyy out... man...
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    "Like...somebody do something about Gustav, man...he's harshing my cool, dude..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member

Woah, I almost had a scare with my computer yesterday... :# About a month/month and half ago, my 22 inch monitor went on the fritz during a thunderstorm due to our electric blinking on and off for about 5 minutes. Once the storm had passed and I went to turn my computer and monitor back on, the computer came on but the monitor didn't. So I had to pull out my old 19 inch monitor to hook up to my PC which I had been using since then. Then the hubby had ordered a 27 inch Lenovo monitor from FingerHut this past Saturday and we just got it yesterday after he got home from work. So the hubby put the monitor stand together and then hooked up it to my PC but we had to take out my video card as it wouldn't support the monitor, so we had use the built in video card.

Well I can't play World of Warcraft without the video card that was taken out and I couldn't play the Sims 3 with the built in video card as the Sims walked to dang slow for my taste even though I had to lower all of my in-game settings to low. So I told hubby that if he wanted to use the new monitor on his PC and I take his that he could. So he switched monitors with our PC's and put the video card back into my PC but then the PC wouldn't come on which would had been very bad since all of my Sims saves are on my hard drive and I had thought that I would lose all of them. He talked about going to Rent-a-Center one day and seeing about renting one to own which meant that I would had to start all of my stories all over again which was upsetting to me. The hubby then came back to my computer after we had gone to bed and given my PC a chance to cool down to try to start it back up which it did come on.

I was really looking forward to playing my WoW and my Sims 3 and 4 on the new monitor. I actually did like the game being on the 27 inch monitor when I had tried my game, I was just mad that the built in video card wasn't letting my game play the way it should play. But oh well maybe one of these days I can get a new computer where I can have my 27 inch monitor to play on.
  • Options
    Computer updated graphic card and now my game has jagged edges around everything.I already went in and changed everything back to what I had it and it still looks bad :(
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I was renovating Starlight Shores and I accidentally bulldozed one of the lots so I tried to replace it. None of the lots I had saved were right, but I found one that was perfect. Then I checked the size and the empty plot size was 25x45, the lot I had to place was 25x46. Create a world in this game makes me want to scream sometimes
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Got my makeovers done, except the Steels. Put the house @romagi1 made for me a few years back into my town for them to live in. Unfortunately, at this point, the Steels only have half of the houses $415,000 cost. They’ll be the first household played. Probably bringing L4U-RN back as well for them.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2021
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    The soon-to-be-missus...heads for the diner.

A more accurate representation of the RL missus.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2021
    Just a sign of life. Feedback will come another time.
    I had played in Cronor for a while, and I tried to move the stranded time travelers with some of their buddies over to a new world (long story I won't bore anyone with now). I used a combination of Traveler and Porter for two combined households. Here the Porter group just arrived:
    ROT1XIA.jpg
    All those heart farts above the "Cronor Refugees" are just lingering from meeting the first household, which had just been deleted at that point. Porter had noticed that that household was already in town, merged them and deleted the duplicates.
    I had simply re-used two dorms I had built for the Manave Isles.
    eWkccKC.jpg
    Those dorms had been built for 20x15 lots, and they look a bit lost on those 30x30's. It doesn't help everything is a bit cramped.
    The "Stranded Time Travelers" had nothing to do. Rowan was telling some story.
    Cz3mBEA.jpg
    The building on the other side of the road is their work place, btw. They still get a car pool every morning that brings them from one curb to the curb on the opposite side :lol: .
    Given all skill challenges are lost in a new world, I sent them over to the new arrivals. At least it's somewhat realistic that everyone wants to meet in the kitchen, which doesn't really have the space.
    xYQb9KU.jpg
    Rowan was talking to Fanta-C. The Starr sisters (Fanta-C and Dalaka-C) don't really know anyone else, not even anyone from their own combined household. Rowan and Fanta-C had some chemistry, but this didn't go anywhere.
    ckeiZDZ.jpg
    Madison was that impressed that she preferred to watch TV (should probably replace this one with one I can pull down).
    cUH5zNi.jpg
    I have now changed Lucky Lischynski's hair with a different one, because this one looked too cheesy. Maybe, I should bring it back, because it looks so cheesy.
    u1SpWtc.jpg
    Lucas tried his luck with Dalaka-C, but I don't think they really gel with each other. It's funny that sims always behave differently in a new world, and here he is rather wooden compared to his brother.
    RIicNZ5.jpg
    I played a few days, but in the end, this pic expresses all the excitement there is. If the most interesting thing in a world is the TV, I guess I should look for something else. At least Ethan Bunch seems happy.
    Uw5hHJP.jpg
    Eh, it was a nice try.
    Until next time :smile: .
  • Options
    JwVLBL8.jpg
    Michael Bachelor as an adult. His household isn't one of the ones I'll play.

HYiFdue.jpg
    His wife is Governor Tori Kimura, an elder.

KH19LEK.jpg
    Xander Clavell is in a house all on his own. He isn't getting played either.

These are the households that will get played at the moment.

Alvi - VJ Alvi

Bachelor - Bella Bachelor

Frio - Connor Frio and Morgana Wolff

Goddard - Hank Goddard, Pauline Wan, Terry Goddard, and Misty Goddard. This is only to have Hank and Pauline marry, then I'll release them. Terry and Misty probably will also move into their own houses.

Goth - Mortimer Goth and Sam Sekemoto. Sam will probably live here unless he gets a woman of his own. Bella will also most likely get added to this household if she and Mortimer work together as a couple.

Keaton- Brock Keaton, River Keaton, and Thomas Bunch. Mostly being played because Thomas may be Melanie Steel's husband again.

Langerak - Kaylynn Langerak, her son Dwight, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, Bebe Sw0rd, and Annie Sw0rd.

Landgraab - Malcolm. Most likely will try to get Blair to give him back the family fortune.

Sekemoto - Leighton Sekemoto, Zelda Sekemoto, and Gary Sekemoto. Zelda is a friend of the Steel's, so not only will I play her, but they'll cross over for visits.

Steel - Christopher Steel, Emily Steel, Eric Steel, Fawn Steel, Melanie Steel. A Plumbot may be added, and the household will probably end up splitting a bit later.

Wolff - Thornton Wolff, Tamara Wolff, and Derek Wolff. They are probably only getting played one rotation, like Morgana and Connor.

***I'll update this list when I add or remove families. Ideally, I only want to play up to 10 but would like it more around 8. It just depends.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Anyone know much about Story Progression’s caste system? I don’t want my inactives to flirt with anybody except those I choose, so I made my caste disallow romance. Now, I can’t have my Sims flirt with those who are in my Rotation caste. Everything else is fine, just need to fix this.

EDIT: Never mind, I found a thread that said if this happens, you have to unlink Story Progression from the Woohooer mod. I have both installed, and once I unlinked them, the romance options were back.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    My rule for this new save is that each of my households in rotation get played three days at the moment. However, Connor and Morgana are only getting one day so I can marry them off. I could leave this to Story Progression, but I wanted to continue that small story I shared when I did their respective makeovers. I changed the Steel family up just a tad, basically making small adjustments.

J2u6pQK.jpg?1
    Christopher Steel in this version has the same history of Chris Jones in the alternate universe, at least up to this point. He is recently retired from being a chef, and he did reach the top of that career. However, he still has some recipes to learn. The only edits I made to him is to make him look a bit more like Christian Jones, or the alternate version of Chris from the short-lived reboot I did.

5TNY5Tx.jpg?1
    Emily's look also changed to look more like her reboot version did. However, her traits are not the ones the reboot Emily had, but the ones she had on the original day 49 of the Jones/Langerak save. I lowered her eye scale down a tad, and did the same for Eric and Melanie who had the exact same slider value. Their eyes were just a bit too big.

7bPdKRs.jpg?1
    Not only did Eric get his eye scale lowered, but his mouth got a slight edit too. He is also a lot younger than when I originally introduced him. Being younger, he is now back in the lower levels of the business career.

5uK0kZB.jpg?1
    Fawn didn't change much, except her hair. I did have to check outerwear for all Sims, I didn't have it when I first played this day. She is in the music career like she was before. However, she will get a chance to know her father this time, she didn't know Jared at all in the original. Claire never had much to do with Jared, and she died prior to day 49 in both universes.

XM8Cm45.jpg?1
    Jessica Steel was a Sim who was only mentioned when she visited the family in the original save. This time, she will be a teenager and I will spend more time with her to develop her. She is slowly working on becoming friends with Thomas Bunch, who is a fellow genius like her. Most likely, he will be her husband again. For our next Sim, this may not be the case.

jx9uNp3.jpg?1
    Melanie was originally introduced to this thread in her teenaged years. She was only shown once as a toddler in a flashback I did, then as a child in another. She married Dwight, had four kids, then died in that universe. However, some Sims have been remade, so there is a good possibility that she won't end up with Dwight. I actually think this is for the best, otherwise the Steel's will really start to resemble the Jones family, which I don't want to copy. If I do have her end up with Dwight, she isn't having triplets named Ariana, Abigail, and Evan, but will have different kids. Gary is an option though, that was her original husband the very first time I played this family. Those were the saves I deleted, then later recovered day 49 and made what became the Langerak save.

***Next up will be the first day playing this new save file. The caste is set up, 11 or so families are under the caste. Connor and Morgana's wedding will be held after the three days are up for the Steels. I will then remove the couple from rotation and let them do their thing. After that, the remaining families will be played in alphabetical order, with the Steels always being first because they are the main household.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor

Great job on these makeovers!
  • Options
    @emorrill

comments at your place later.

I'm not going to post about this one all the time, it is a test save to see
    if I can work the 100 boyfriends challenge out.

FJiLDUA.jpg

M0UEsCf.jpg

JIsRwBR.jpg

Clarissa's view from her starter home is lovely, she quite poor
    and do not have much money.

mHBkKr6.jpg

She decided to visit the gym to see if she could meet people there.

OZdxoxe.jpg

It was only a married couple there so she worked out by herself.

1tejoho.jpg

She visited the pub, I found her chatting to the mixologist

vquZ0Pp.jpg

I also sent her to the summer festival, found her Dancing with Lenny
    no romance on going yet.

All for now

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @meerkattime
    I wish work didn't cut away simming time, but bills have to be paid :| .
    ^Oh yes... Such is life, dangit. :(
    My next update has been posted! :mrgreen: Can't wait to hear your thoughts! (Oh I see that you already posted them. :p<3 )
    I'm really hoping I'll have the time and energy to do a short Christmas story this year... My parents plan to visit for the Holiday so I'm not sure. Thanks. <3
    Lol about Dorothy performing in the junkyard! :joy:
    Hmm, will he have a ghostly girlfriend? ;) (Is that Lolita Goth?)
    ----
    Kind of Harvey to plan to give his apartment to Penny's mom without asking for rent. Pam should understand from that alone that Harvey is very good guy :star: .
    ^Right!?!? :smiley:;)<3
    Looks like that drink wasn't just juice :| .
    ^There sure was something about that drink wasn't there? :p
    Haley is definitely not doing her best to reduce the tension between Alex and Sam. She's taking all the fun out of poor Sam's crush on her and humiliating Alex while doing so. Ugh :s . The girl is awful.
    ^I couldn't have said it better. :star:
    Were you cheering Emily on? Hands in the air and everything? :lol:;)
    I hope Penny is right about Haley just needing time. I'm not so sure about that, but it's true that Alex and Haley have theoretically the best possible basis for a relationship, being best friends with each other.
    ^Yep. Once again your killer insight shines. :blush:
    Pierre is an amazingly understanding man, having accepted Caroline's bad secret all this time. Not many men would have done what he did.
    ^Yes! :star: That illustrates how much he loves her, even knowing - going into their marriage - that her heart would never fully belong to him. <3 Pierre has gotten a bad rap from what I've seen on Stardew chat forums and jazz, but he never came off as a bad guy to me. :confused: Sure he seemed pretty miffed finding Abby in the graveyard at night, but being a parent myself, that would cause concern enough for me to lash out...As much as I wish I could be the perfect parent all the time, I'm not. No one ever is. :pensive:
    But yeah, it is good that he knows, because it will make everything easier for everyone. <3

@Brandontaylor Great job on the continued makeovers. :star: It's so fun to makeover sims. :blush:
    ----
    Let's just hope someone doesn't accidentally walk by Shane and Emily when they get busy.
    ^Yeah. Shane seemed to pick a good spot. :smirk:
    Oh Karma totally exists! I used to think not, but as I've gotten older I've seen it happen.
    Totally try out the bubble machine with your sims. It's fun. :mrgreen:
    Lol! I forget where I heard the term "babelicious." I think from a 1990's video game, (*GASP* I think it was Final Fantasy 9! :open_mouth: ) For some reason I felt like throwing it in. :lol:
    OMGOSH I was right!! :smiley: Okay, go 7:40 minutes into this video and watch through the dialogue of this scene and you'll see. (8:35 marks the exact moment) Man that was such a great game! :mrgreen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT-ntFBfFQI
    Anyhoo, Thanks for the sweet comments. <3
    Me too, it's hard to believe Alan Jackson woke up one night with the words in his head. I heard that he instantly got out of bed and sang them into a tape recorder so he could remember them in the morning to write down. It's like God gave him the words.
    ^Beautiful story and I believe it. <3 The mark of a phenomenal musical artist. :star:
    Oh buddy...TSR has fantastic hairs that look like that. Same with the Retexture Catalog which aren't borked out like that one is.
    Waiting on insurance is a pain. :confounded: When it shouldn't be...

@BlackSand Hey! :grin: Thanks for those very insightful comments about Sam. You were pretty spot on. :star:
    Sam just has a way about him, and rolls with the punches ...
    But he knows who he is, and he thinks about things.

Sometime just for fun, and sometimes just self-awareness.
    He has better chance than most folks, because he doesn't stumble around figuring things out.
    Thanks for reading. <3

@Karritz Ah, I see. That totally makes sense. It upsets me greatly that after Windows - sneaked in - driver updates it resets the game graphics settings and preferences. I'm sorry, but updates shouldn't even be allowed to do that! :angry:Especially if I'm playing on disks. 🤷‍♀️
    Sounds like you do things smart with your gameplay. :star: I've sure learned through trial and error over the years. :p

@GraceyManor Girl, I am 99% positive that most of the issues you are experiencing in your game are due to unsafe cc you have in your game, not just due to Windows 10 updates, especially when you download a world that is full of questionable cc like Los Angeles. :confused: I'm only saying this because in the past year I've blamed issues on Windows 10 updates and while those issues are very much present in our games now, most of the issues I was complaining about were ultimately due to bad cc... Just passing on the info. <3
    It's such a pain to do test folders, believe me girl, I don't have the patience for it, but it's very very beneficial in keeping the problems away. And always keep a clean, backup copy of your previous saves, with good cc in it, before starting a new save with a new world. Just in case you need to go back to them. 👍
    I think someone enabled that cc beard to be available to women. :lol: Yuck! And why?
    It sure was entertaining watching Francine beat up Trevor. :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Clarissa is a pretty sim. :)
    Good luck with the challenge! That one is going to be super hard, especially if you don't use MC and "the mod that shall not be named." ;):p
    Nice update on her. She didn't get any hearts with the Mixologist or Lenny? ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer That face expression from the wolf dog! :joy: And your dialogue to go with it. :lol:

@Turjan I saw your post and was like, "Dang! That's A LOT of hearts!" Then I read this:
    All those heart farts above the "Cronor Refugees" are just lingering from meeting the first household, which had just been deleted at that point.
    ^"Heart farts!" :joy: You crack me up!!! I don't think I'll look at them the same anymore. :mrgreen:
    Fanta-C :p
    I played a few days, but in the end, this pic expresses all the excitement there is. If the most interesting thing in a world is the TV, I guess I should look for something else. At least Ethan Bunch seems happy.
    ^LOL! :lol: I swear sometimes that's all my Sims do too.
    Always a joy to read about your gameplay. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill

I do use MC and that mod we should not talk about!
    Haha, she has her first boyfriend atm, not sure the save will last to
    100 but a few at least lol.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @emorrill the snorkel issue could be cc but not the graphical
    Issue I fixed that, the update reset everything in nvidia controller and I forgot to change it back.Angel City only had cc clothing no furniture I don’t use Los Angeles world, there is a routing issue on one side of the world.I don’t have much cc in my game in regards to furniture and objects mostly
    Just recipes and yes I installed the knitting mod but that person looked trustworthy.I avoid TSR like the plague lol.This computer is good for sims I used to
    Constantly get error 12s and crashes on my
    Old laptop, I haven’t had an error 12 in a long but maybe that’s because I use save as and I run sims 3 cleaner

Lol Francine ain’t putting up with no nonsense
  • Options
    Sunset Valley - Near Future

The Steel family woke up early on Wednesday early. After checking the time, Christopher realized that by the time he made something for breakfast, Eric would be late for work and Jessica would have to rush to get to school on time. "Family!", he called throughout the house. "We're going to the diner for breakfast!" Soon, he heard the sound of four people thundering down the stairs and they were out the door. Christopher decided to take the Tofunda Wagon over the Yomoshoto Evasion. These are the only two cars they have.

5XRiPsk.jpg
    "All right, everyone. Don't just stand around," Christopher told them. Everyone proceeded into the diner and picked a couple booths to sit at. The only other person there was Parker Langerak. Christopher nodded in his direction, but he doesn't really know Parker well.

69tfGMw.jpg
    After a nice breakfast, Eric took off for work, and Jessica headed off to school. The rest of the family went home to do various things, but Christopher decided to visit the alchemy shop to cut some gems. "Emily, I'm heading across the street to the alchemy store. Do you need anything?" he asked his wife. "No, just get a good price out of the gems so we can buy that beautiful house up on the hill," she replied. So Christopher ran across the street to use the gem cutter. He had around 12 gems to cut.

sPtLZKp.jpg
    Melanie was at the age where she was trying to take her first steps. Fawn had the day off so she decided to start working on helping her daughter. "Good job, Melanie!," Fawn praised her daughter. Melanie smiled at her mothers compliment, although she didn't understand what her mother was saying. Learning to talk was next on both their lists.

c3fRQ75.jpg?1
    Emily headed to City Hall to quit her job as a band member, then signed up to be a professional painter. "Are you sure?", asked the lady at the desk. "Absolutely sure," Emily replied. "I already got a certificate for reaching level 10 painting, so I definitely qualify." The lady at the desk then had Emily fill out the paperwork, and she was officially a painter.

Kexxoco.jpg
    When Christopher finished cutting the gems, he put them on consignment with Tessa Davis, a fairy who just recently moved into town. "I've got some gems to sell, please," Christopher said as he stood at the counter. "Okay, let's see what you have here," Tessa said. Christopher waited as she calculated the value and what she thought they could make off them. "Alright, Mr. Steel. I'll try to get you a nice payout on these, but don't forget, we do charge a small fee." When he was finished, Christopher went back home.

hBuNGWX.jpg
    At home, Emily was busy painting her first painting she could try to sell. She was inspired to paint a lighthouse she had once seen on a vacation. She hoped that the value of the painting would get her at least a few promotions. As soon as she finished it, and posted it for sale online, someone bought it for just over $3000.

81kwUqC.jpg
    Christopher wanted to get to know his daughter-in-law a bit better, and the best way to do that was to teach her chess. "You can learn a lot about someone by the way they play chess," he told her. After a few hours, Fawn started to understand the game a bit better. Claire never played chess with her, she was too busy trying to provide for herself and her daughter for things like that. Fawn also didn't really care about logic when she was young, she was more worried about flirting with all the cute guys in her class.

jO73Gc1.jpg
    In her parent's room, Jessica was working on her homework. Being as smart as she is, she was taking advanced classes. However, she was struggling a bit on her essay about quantum physics. Luckily, she did have a book for reference written by Boyd Wainwright, a deceased scientist who lived in Sunset Valley.

CgWDYIf.jpg
    Eric came home from work, and practiced his magical skills. He's a couch potato Sim so he tends to just wants to sit and watch TV all day. If Fawn and Emily didn't get after him, he wouldn't do anything else. However, this doesn't mean that he's not skilled, here he is working on harnessing his persuasion powers.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I want to remake on of my Sims from 2014 called Kirsty but in YA form. She was from one of my very early but pre forums stories
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-158.jpg
    Turns out Trevor was wrong about goods being on the ship, they are
    locked away in a tomb on the Island, there was no goodies until they docked
    at the island.

Screenshot-169.jpg
    Jimmy: If I beat you, you do my homework and chores for a year.
    Traci: If I beat you, you move out of the house for a century.

Screenshot-170.jpg
    Michael: I have something I want to tell you..
    Francine: You're a plum head?
    Michael: What?! NO..well maybe sometimes, but no..

Screenshot-172.jpg
    Michael: I love you Francine.
    Francine: I thought you said...

Screenshot-173.jpg
    Michael: I know what I said, and I was fool for saying it.I mean
    it Francine, I love you, even if you don't think of me in that way.
    Francine: I didn't mean what I said either, I was just hurt.

Screenshot-175.jpg

Screenshot-183.jpg
    Left the kids at the resort while they went to find the tomb.
    Jimmy enjoyed the surfboard and traci got sunburned.XD

Screenshot-194.jpg
    Michael: You better not be wrong about this T, I'll be extremely
    annoyed.
    Trevor; Mikey, Buddy! Trust your best friend.There's stuff in there!
    Let's go.

Screenshot-195.jpg

Screenshot-196.jpg
    Michael: Looks like the only way in is up.
    Trevor: Let's go! I'm ready.
    Francine: I hate heights...I really do.

Screenshot-197.jpg
    Michael: You gonna be okay, Francine?
    Francine: Yes, let's just go.

To be continued.
  • Options
    Part 2

Screenshot-198.jpg
    Michael: Are you sure we have the right place? Its completely empty
    in here.
    Trevor: Stop your whining, its probably buried somewhere.
    Michael: ....I'm about ready to disown you.
    Trevor: Me? But we're best buddies!
    Francine: I'm about ready to put a round in both of you
    quick yapping.

Screenshot-201.jpg
    Trevor: Bingo! Bet you have to use that dive well.
    Francine: Be my guest, you can go.
    Trevor: No sense of adventure! Come on Cine, don't be so timid.

Screenshot-209.jpg
    Michael: I ain't going across that, forget it Trevor.Its not worth it.
    Trevor: I will, you all are such cowards.

Screenshot-202.jpg
    Trevor grabs the three glass vials from the chest.

back on the ship

Screenshot-210.jpg
    Michael: I want to ask you something.
    Francine: Well, I'm all ears.
    Michael: not here, lets have dinner tonight.
    Francine: Alright, but I ain't capping anyone for you.
    Michael: Its not that, I swear!

Screenshot-218.jpg
    Michael: I have something to ask you.
    Francine: You said that earlier, just ask already, sheesh.
    Michael: Alright...

Screenshot-219.jpg
    Francine: People are going to get the wrong impression.
    Michael: You mean this one?

Screenshot-220.jpg
    Michael: Will you marry me, Francine?
    Francine: Its not stolen is it? XD
    Michael: Yeah....I stole during the jewerly heist..Its not stolen
    Francine, I swear!
    Francine: I better not be hauled off to prison in 3 or 4 years.
    Michael: Would you just give me answer already?
    Francine: Only if its not stolen.XD..
    Michael: ITS NOT STOLEN!!
    Francine: Relax, I'm just teasing, I'll marry you.

Screenshot-221.jpg
    Francine: I better not get arrested...
    Michael: -_-
    Francine: Kidding, relax.

Screenshot-222.jpg

Screenshot-223.jpg
    Michael: Hey Lester, what's up?
    Lester: What's up?! What's up? Are you insanse? Is she insanse?
    Is trevor insane?
    Michael: What are you yelling about?
    Lester: Do you even know what those vials have in them?
    Michael: Perhaps a 1000 year old wine?
    Lester: No....They have nerve agents in them.

Screenshot-224.jpg
    Michael: Yeah right.....if they were nerve agents, that would make me
    Lester: The most dangerous man in the world...yes! If anyone finds out...
    Who's idea was this?
    Michael: Trevor's.
    Lester: I should have known it was that fruitcake! You are on the way
    home yes? Meet me up in Sandy Shores.We gotta figure out a way
    to send those back.

Screenshot-225.jpg
    Michael: You can bring that up with Trevor.This was his heist.He
    can return them..
    Lester: Just don't shake those things around!
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Janitorial Services

Alexa:
    Oh, Ho-Hum ... Guess Alissa can take care of that.

51488702720_113049d0be_k.jpg

Alissa
    You bet ... I got this!
    I'm going to take this diaper wearing pile of moldy rags to the cleaners.

51488482704_f7e714ebcb_k.jpg

Alexa:
    Go ahead and take your time.
    I'm going to see if there is anything interesting in here.

51487995328_fcd8aa8b30_k.jpg

Alissa:
    Just quit your crying you big baby ...
    Where's your friend at anyway?

51487995518_b40e484bc4_k.jpg

Alissa:
    Okay, We're talking some simple math here.
    Three minus one, minus one equals ... Yep, one more.

Alexa:
    Oh My God ... It smells like dirty gym socks in here.

51487772666_60bc68d6ba_k.jpg

Alexa:
    Hey Alissa ... That's an illegal choke hold you are using.
    you're lucky the paparazzi aren't here taking pictures.

Alissa:
    This sucker is trying to bite me.
    That's against the rules isn't it?

51488703870_e79208c0e2_k.jpg

Alexa:
    Let me know if this is going to take much longer.
    I think I saw a couch in that other room ... Maybe it's comfortable enough for a nap.

51488704055_386869a216_k.jpg

Alissa:
    Stop your whining, I have this about wrapped up.

51488484139_9aa95277b0_k.jpg

Alexa:
    Good thing we brought those pine scented Hefty bags.

51486988367_b538dfe141_k.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubr6ELpUMWo

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top