Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs/Kits Are You Missing?

Comments

• SimSoonSimSoon Posts: 55 Member
    13 or more
    There's a bunch of maybes but I don't expect I'll actually buy any of them.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    None. I have them all
    I am a bit of a Simaholic, have them all <3
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    7-9
    I'm missing a lot more than I thought, but then again, that's mainly because I don't own any of the kits.

So 5 kits + 2 GPs (Journey to Batuu, Dream Home Decorator) + 1 SP (Toddler Stuff) = 8 missing packs for me.
  • xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2021
    13 or more
    I'm missing... a lot. I have most of the packs I really wanted and am pretty happy with my game right now, there's still lots of stuff for me left to explore.
    I will eventually get some more, but not sure when and I only buy them for minimal 50% off.

Here's what I'm missing (and whether I'm interested in it or not):

EPs
    - Cats & Dogs (mweh)
    - Get Famous (mweh)
    - Island Living (next EP I want to get)
    - Discover University (no)
    - Snowy Escape (yes)
    - Cottage Living (mweh)

Game Packs
    - Dine Out (no.. would be on top of the list if it worked)
    - Parenthood (yes)
    - Jungle Adventure (next GP I want to get)
    - StrangerVille (no)
    - Realm of Magic (yes)
    - Batuu (no)
    - Dream Home Decorator (no)

Stuff Packs - I think they really upped their game with the latest few SPs!

- Luxury Party (no)
    - Perfect Patio (no)
    - Cool Kitchen (no)
    - Spooky (no)
    - Romantic Garden (no)
    - Vintage Glamour (no)
    - Bowling night (mweh)
    - Fintess (no)
    - Toddler (yes)
    - MFP (..if I ever get C&D, Id also kinda want the hamsters)
    - Moschino (no)
    - Tiny Living (yes)
    - Nifty Knitting (next SP I want to get)
    - Paranormal (yes)

Edit: I also don't have any of the kits, I forgot they existed. I think that says enough. Although the Throwback Fit one looks kinda cool, I don't feel like spending money on something purely cosmetic.
  • Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    None. I have them all
    all of them
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    1-3
    The only thing I don't have is the vacuum kit. I hate vacuuming IRL so why would I want it in the game? lol I have everything else.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    1-3
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I can’t help myself lol. I’m totally addicted and own every pack including all of the kits. I even own Batuu lol.

I like Batuu....not for game play but for the build/buy. I use a lot of it all the time.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    1-3
    just realised you meant kits aswell as packs and expansions so I voted wrongly! I dont have any kits and dont intend to buy any - home decorator? No thank you I do that already. The only packs or expansions I dont have are : Batuu for obvious reasons, Eco Living - hated the idea of NAP's. I am doing the trial now of Eco Living and the random rubbish everywhere is driving me up the wall (I used cheats to change the community centre thingy to a garden or market but not sure how to get rid of all the rubbish piles!!!) and Mount Komorebi because I heard that sims have to take their shoes off or they get a bad moodlet (and I absolutely hate all the negative moodlets!!) and that seems like too much of a pain in the proverbial to me. Cottage Living I would have liked as it more my thing but I can wait till its half price and then I will get it
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    None. I have them all
    I'm a completionist and have them all (of the ones released.)
  • totasimstotasims Posts: 27 Member
    None. I have them all
    i'm an obsessed simmer xD
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    13 or more
    Most stuff packs are just meh. I have 6/18, I believe. 0/4 kits, and I think I miss 2, maybe 3, EPs and GPs each.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • cecesims41cecesims41 Posts: 22 Member
    10-12
    I have most of the EPs, just not most of the stuff packs. I like the ones I have! It's just difficult to download things from the gallery when they're made with tons of stuff packs I don't have.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    1-3
    Just missing Throw Back Fit and Courtyard Oasis kits
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    13 or more
    I've only got the base game, whatever one it is that let's you have a restaurant, and movie stuff (think that's what it's called). All I know is it was a bundle deal at Walmart.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    10-12
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I can’t help myself lol. I’m totally addicted and own every pack including all of the kits. I even own Batuu lol.

I like Batuu....not for game play but for the build/buy. I use a lot of it all the time.
    It’s got great build/buy items for industrial builds. I love all the stone flooring as well.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    13 or more
    I'm missing 34 packs including the kits.

I have:
    5/11 Expansion Packs
    2/10 Game Packs
    3/18 Stuff Packs
    0/5 Kits

Expansion Packs I own:
    • Get Together
    • Seasons
    • Island Living
    • Discover University
    • Snowy Escape

Game Packs I own:
    • Parenthood
    • Dream Home Decorator

Stuff Packs I own
    • Luxury Party Stuff
    • Romantic Garden Stuff
    • Backyard Stuff

I'm going to get Cottage Living when it comes on sale and I'm considering Get to Work, Moschino Stuff, and Bowling Night Stuff.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    13 or more
    foxybilly wrote: »
    Mount Komorebi because I heard that sims have to take their shoes off or they get a bad moodlet (and I absolutely hate all the negative moodlets!!) and that seems like too much of a pain in the proverbial to me.

@foxybilly They don't have to take their shoes off. That can be set with the no shoes sign or any basegame shoerack. You can set it to allow shoes on, take shoes off, or wear slippers. If those items are not in the house it defaults to allow shoes on and when you place a shoe rack it's default is to allow shoes. In Mount Komorebi the prebuilt houses are set to take shoes off, but that can easily be changed to allow shoes on by clicking on the no shoes sign or deleting it.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2021
    1-3
    @foxybilly They don't have to take their shoes off. That can be set with the no shoes sign or any basegame shoerack. You can set it to allow shoes on, take shoes off, or wear slippers. If those items are not in the house it defaults to allow shoes on and when you place a shoe rack it's default is to allow shoes. In Mount Komorebi the prebuilt houses are set to take shoes off, but that can easily be changed to allow shoes on by clicking on the no shoes sign or deleting it.
    [/quote]

@Sallycutecat Thank you very much for letting me know that - I was so interested in this pack and it put me off as im a control freak in sims 4 :D and I only like them to do what I want to do :) I will be getting this pack as I liked all the other features :)
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    1-3
    I don’t have the kit that came with vacuums.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    4-6
    I haven't counted, I'm just estimating. I don't have any packs that have to do with toddlers or babies, and I don't have Nifty Knitting or any of the kits--pretty sure I have everything else
  • SagaLundkvistSagaLundkvist Posts: 4 New Member
    13 or more
    I only have two packs - Seasons and Get Together, due to previously having a laptop incapable of handling the game well. I recently got a new laptop, so I am hoping to get more packs if and when they go on sale. Unfortunately my budget will be VERY tight for the next year, as I'll be doing student teaching which is unpaid.

I would definitely like to buy:

Discover University
    Snowy Escape
    Parenthood
    Spa Day
    Tiny Living
    Kids Room

I might get these if they go on a big sale or if they get a refresh:

Movie Night
    Toddler
    Fitness
    Movie Hangout
    Laundry Day
    Nifty Knitting
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited September 2021
    None. I have them all
    I have them all. I do have my favorites, but tend to use something from all of them. I don’t use CC, so it is always nice to have more content for me.

I have to say, I love the building kits too.

I’m waiting for more CAS, sure would love to see some more hair styles, jewelry, and sleep wear.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    1-3
    I'm only missing the kits, I only have the kitchen & the fitness ones. So far the kits haven't really interested me, but that could change.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    13 or more
    I am picky about what I want in my game. Anything that doesn't add value to my play style I don't buy.

With this in mind, the only packs that I really feel I am "missing" are Cottage Living and Dine Out. I am waiting for CoL to go on sale, and for Dine Out to have the dreaded bugs fixed.

I have all the EPs but CoL, but then only 2 GPs (SD, DHD), 5 SPs (LD, VG, TL, NK, Moschino) and 1 kit (Courtyard Oasis).
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head