The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My heart...

ยซ1
SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,940 Member
Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE!
maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!

*chokes on snacks*
WAIT ARE WE FINALLY GETTING ROMANCE PACK ROMANCE ROMANCE AA ROM... oh
Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love

dang it sims team you got me there for a second...

please at least let this be hint we get actual romance pack soon pleaaaaase how I'm supposed to make 100 baes with no romance gameplay... :bawling:
โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I don't even particularly want a romance pack, and I was thinking the same thing on both counts.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited September 2021
    It says "No Cheating".

I'm out.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If we're getting a romance pack, R&B should be on it's way to the base game! Yes indeed!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I hope that means a romance pack is coming soon.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,940 Member
    I hope that means a romance pack is coming soon.

It better or I'm going to become vengeful ghost and haunt ea office in Crumplebottom gear
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I thought they were just promoting a YT channel, but I like the optimistic outlook.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    It says "No Cheating".

I'm out.

No cheating in a 100 romance challenge... :/
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    An attraction system required. Anyone cannot pull anyone, right?
    edited September 2021
    It says "No Cheating".

I'm out.

well cheating referring to cheat codes

but if we really try i guess it wouldn't be cheating if your spouses mysteriously perished before you got a new one ;) until death do us apart and all that

....or possibly sims would have to be very agreeing about sharing their bae
    It says "No Cheating".

I'm out.

but if we really try i guess it wouldn't be cheating if your spouses mysteriously perished before you got a new one ;) until death do us apart and all that

The way the game is set up it's going to be very difficult to keep 100 baes happy. The only way to avoid jealousy is to conduct all affairs on the home lot and eventually not leave the lot altogether. But you need to leave the lot in order to find new baes. :lol:
    Aye, they said nothing about death, so that wouldn't break the rules ^^. Problem solved!

Still, just like you, I thought this hinted at a romance oriented pack, or at rather a chemistry oriented one, but nope, still not.
    It says "No Cheating".

I'm out.

The way the game is set up it's going to be very difficult to keep 100 baes happy. The only way to avoid jealousy is to conduct all affairs on the home lot and eventually not leave the lot altogether. But you need to leave the lot in order to find new baes. :lol:

Think easiest way would honestly be to just add sims to group and take them out of group until you have 100 known sims to call and then start inviting them separately to your home when you want

but thats probably too boring and tedious :sweat_smile:

and i noticed there is bug where sims don't really show up when you call them lately so that be bit annoying

don't think I'll end up doing the challenge tho i just rather prefer finding different sims their different matches

and meanwhile lothario would surely be up for the task his life situation isn't very appropriate at the moment :sweat_smile: maybe later... if he is lucky...
    Free Love NAP will help for sure.
    recommend to play it in henford tho... avoiding agnes bag slaps would at least make it bit less monotonous
    Free Love NAP will help for sure.

This, plus the player aspiration reward, plus the beloved aspiration reward... Where's the 'challenge' in that so-called challenge?

Here's a rule they should have put also: You must invite in any of your lovers who knocks at your door if one of them is already in your house. :D
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I don't get it if there is no attraction system to either make things easier and or harder. I had to look up Bae because I understood it to mean poo and thought why were they talking about poo.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    I don't get it if there is no attraction system to either make things easier and or harder. I had to look up Bae because I understood it to mean poo and thought why were they talking about poo.

It is what the so called youth appears to call their beloved these days

not too beautiful to my ears either though

and yeah there should really at very least be attraction system or new romantic interactions to have fun with... or both.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I don't know about this challenge. I think it would evolve into a grind of doing the same romantic interactions that haven't been updated for seven years. Raising and taking care of eight chickens and a barnyard full of kitties sounds more challenging and fun to me. The fact we have been begging for more meaningful romance in the game hasn't made much of an impact on the teams so far. Why they're promoting this challenge to anyone but the younger players also baffles me. The same grind that careers have become after seven long years is hardly a secret because almost every feature in the game needs a good shot in the arm to help alleviate some of the boredom. I rarely have my Sims chasing promotions because of this. The same goes for romance. It's far too easy, has limited interactions that are cute, jealousy is non-existent, heck, we don't even have slow dancing for couples yet. Half the time our Sims forget they even have a romantic partner. So where's the fun in having this kind of challenge? Just so you can brag? Nah, I'll pass on this one. It doesn't appeal to me and it definitely doesn't feel like much of a challenge.
    I don't know about this challenge. I think it would evolve into a grind of doing the same romantic interactions that haven't been updated for seven years. Raising and taking care of eight chickens and a barnyard full of kitties sounds more challenging and fun to me. The fact we have been begging for more meaningful romance in the game hasn't made much of an impact on the teams so far. Why they're promoting this challenge to anyone but the younger players also baffles me. The same grind that careers have become after seven long years is hardly a secret because almost every feature in the game needs a good shot in the arm to help alleviate some of the boredom. I rarely have my Sims chasing promotions because of this. The same goes for romance. It's far too easy, has limited interactions that are cute, jealousy is non-existent, heck, we don't even have slow dancing for couples yet. Half the time our Sims forget they even have a romantic partner. So where's the fun in having this kind of challenge? Just so you can brag? Nah, I'll pass on this one. It doesn't appeal to me and it definitely doesn't feel like much of a challenge.

She also did a 100 baby challenge. Might be interesting to check if that happened around the time toddlers were added. More romantic options would sure be nice.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yeah I don't really get the challenging part of this, romance is not difficult in the sims4, in fact, I find it boring and just makes you having normal conversations with sims harder.

But I mostly watch let's play's of the sims 4 because of the personality of who is playing and the way they show their creativity.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Simply sick and tired of the Celebrity Brag Simmers. 100 Series FTF, For The Fame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    If we get a romance pack, maybe we can date dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited September 2021
    Gordy wrote: ยป
    If we get a romance pack, maybe we can date dragons.

maybe dragons can be flowergirls in my sims wedding! maybe dragons can burn down the decorations after my noncommittal sim realizes they don't want to marry,maybe sims can ride dragon happily into the sunset together! maybe spouse has to fight dragon before they are allowed to marry the owner! so many possibilities
  • MirandactlMirandactl Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Simmingal said:
    > *chokes on snacks*
    > WAIT ARE WE FINALLY GETTING ROMANCE PACK ROMANCE ROMANCE AA ROM... oh
    >
    > dang it sims team you got me there for a second...
    >
    > please at least let this be hint we get actual romance pack soon pleaaaaase how I'm supposed to make 100 baes with no romance gameplay... :bawling:

> @Paigeisin5 said:
    > I don't know about this challenge. I think it would evolve into a grind of doing the same romantic interactions that haven't been updated for seven years. Raising and taking care of eight chickens and a barnyard full of kitties sounds more challenging and fun to me. The fact we have been begging for more meaningful romance in the game hasn't made much of an impact on the teams so far. Why they're promoting this challenge to anyone but the younger players also baffles me. The same grind that careers have become after seven long years is hardly a secret because almost every feature in the game needs a good shot in the arm to help alleviate some of the boredom. I rarely have my Sims chasing promotions because of this. The same goes for romance. It's far too easy, has limited interactions that are cute, jealousy is non-existent, heck, we don't even have slow dancing for couples yet. Half the time our Sims forget they even have a romantic partner. So where's the fun in having this kind of challenge? Just so you can brag? Nah, I'll pass on this one. It doesn't appeal to me and it definitely doesn't feel like much of a challenge.

Yeah ... I came onto the forums looking for more milestones, rules, etc., about how to play the challenge. I don't think having 100 baes would be all that interesting, or even very satisfying when you succeed. I liked the 100 baby challenge because you met a lot of mini-milestones along the way. So far, 100 bae sounds like repeating one challenge over and over.

I'm trying to think of a way to make it more interesting but so far all I can think of would be weirdly funny/specific NPC stuff, like:
    >>Be engaged to all 3 of the Caliente sisters
    >>But then make Eliza Pancakes leave Bob to marry you
    >>While Lilith Vatore is having your Vampire baby

IDK, lol.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    If we're getting a romance pack, R&B should be on it's way to the base game! Yes indeed!

I agree.