Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why does this happen?

I recently gave my sim a makeover which included "cutting" her hair short...so I gave her new short hair in all of her outfits. However, when she is bathing or showering and woohooing, the long hair comes back...so basically the long hair is still there for her nude "outfit". Can this be fixed? It's not the biggest deal, just a slight annoyance.

Comments

• Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I'd like to know too, because I have a similar problem with a sim whom I gave a rather intense make up as she aged up to teen. She is an adult now, has changed her style quite many times and still wears that teen make up when bathing or showering. I think she had problems with her hair at first too, but then it started to work again. It has been quite long, so unfortunately I don't remember whether I did something to fix it, but the make up is still there :confused:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    yeah its weird...

i edited calientes to look more ts2 but Nina keeps switching to her original look when she tends stalls :sweat_smile: bad day much...

also i noticed something strange with gallery as one of my spellcaster sims had random second form when obviously he doesn't as he is spellcaster :sweat_smile:

doesn't help second form looked pretty dang... off... sure hope he doesn't ever actually use it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited September 2021
    Alright you guys, I have the solution for you, which is this mod by Lynire on MTS, whom we have to thank for that.

How to use it is simple. Open the console command, and type exactly while controling the drsired sim: unifyhmt h, to unify their hairs across all outfits, including their... 'birthday suit', so it will solve the shower problem. o:)

https://modthesims.info/d/572899/unify-hair-makeup-and-or-tattoos.html

You're welcome.
    Post edited by Dijktafone on