Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• WestcoastwillcoWestcoastwillco Posts: 1 New Member
    ahhh i need help. does anyone know where these boots are from...it seems the tumblr is deactivated...im pretty sure they are from a pack i just couldnt find out which one. :neutral:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.dk%2Fpin%2F484207397440208897%2F&psig=AOvVaw1Nn-4iSMflxsZLSlpOXQNx&ust=1627604086051000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwi94avs_4byAhWDkp4KHVgQDJoQjRx6BAgAEA8
  • RetroberriiRetroberrii Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Westcoastwillco said:
    > ahhh i need help. does anyone know where these boots are from...it seems the tumblr is deactivated...im pretty sure they are from a pack i just couldnt find out which one. :neutral:
    > https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.dk%2Fpin%2F484207397440208897%2F&psig=AOvVaw1Nn-4iSMflxsZLSlpOXQNx&ust=1627604086051000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=2ahUKEwi94avs_4byAhWDkp4KHVgQDJoQjRx6BAgAEA8

I can confirm they're all from packs, but there's 4 pairs of boots in the pic. Which ones are you looking for?
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Hi there! Just logged in to say this thread is pure gold. Honestly, your designs are amazing! If only Maxis could hire you to renovate their lookbooks! ^^

May I please ask you permission to use some outfits for my sims —giving you the proper credit in the gallery, of course? I’m renovating my townies to create a game as realistic as possible, but I confess I have always struggled with fashion in real life… And finding this forum thread was amazing, I wish I could have your imagination and taste :D

Thanks a million in advance!

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I love this thread so much!! @Netzspannung you are so talented!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Simyim I post outfits for players to use on their Sims. Whether you just play your Sims or upload them to the gallery is your choice and none of my business. So there is no need for you to ask permission. All I ask is that people don't post links to their gallery uploads in this thread. I am glad you found outfits in this thread that you like. :)

@hymnhehim Thank you for the kind comment, it's always good to know that this thread is still helpful to other players.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    edited August 2021
    Thanks so much! You are very kind. Cannot wait to see what new outfits you create! :)
    @Netzspannung woww!! Those are gorgeous! Do you think you could do a male cold weather outfit lookbook? The new CAS items from CoL are amazing.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Thank you for posting these on the forum! I don't have a Twitter account, so I am happy to see them posted here. They are gorgeous!

While I posted some outfits in the past that could be used as Cold Weather wear for male Sims (e.g. Snowy Escape, Knits), I never did a dedicated post. It's pretty difficult to come up with some original combinations for male Sims. I try to give all of my played Sims at least 2 Cold Weather outfits, one for inside and one for outside, since I prefer to have my Sims not wear jackets inside. Anyway, I hope the post below at least has a couple of combos you haven't thought of yet.
    @hymnhehim because it was your request :)

Focus: Cold Weather wear for male Sims

kTED09S.jpg

Under the spoiler you will find info from which pack the items are I used, in case you have trouble finding them.
    #1 Top: Se / Jeans: GTW / Boots: BG
    #2 Top: CoL / Bottom: BG / Boots: OR
    #3 Beanie: BG / Top: SE / Bottom: BG / Boots: GTW
    #4 Top: SV / Bottom: Bowling Night / Boots: DHD
    #5 Top: CoL / Jeans: GT / Boots: BG
    #6 Hat: CoL / Top: CoL / Bottom: Nifty Knitting / Boots: EL
    #7 Top: DU / Bottom: SE / Boots: CoL
    #8 Top: SE / Bottom: C&D / Boots: OR
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    Woww!! Those are amazing, thank you!!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    EA should definately hire you to create the styled looks for them. If they then would allow us to get those be spawned on townies instead of random CAS assets, it would be beyond amazing.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @83bienchen Thank you! You do such great work with your mods, so I really appreciate your kind comment. :)

we all try ...
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I have a request: I don't know what to do with the (female) socks that came with DU. I know you did one outfit with it, but if you don't mind I'd like to have more suggestions on how to use them. Thanks in advance.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I have a request: I don't know what to do with the (female) socks that came with DU. I know you did one outfit with it, but if you don't mind I'd like to have more suggestions on how to use them. Thanks in advance.

I'll try to come up with a few ideas, but I can't promise you'll like them. :)

we all try ...
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Thank you @Netzspannung for the quickly created fashion show. Just for me. *blushes*
    I like outfit #1 and 2 best and #4 gives me inspiration for something else. So, thanks again!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • skyesterskyester Posts: 43 Member
    Love this thread so much, it is so helpful!

I am curious, have you ever 'made over' the townies now that we have more packs? Like the Landgraabs, Goths, Caliente's, etc. Whenever I see them I just think about how bad they need a makeover but I am awful at putting together outfits.

Anyways, again, thank you for this thread, it helps so much!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited September 2021
    Photoshp_copy2.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Photoshp_copy.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Yah ta, tah tahhh [Click]

Yah ta, tah tahhh [Thank You!]

This is really awesome.
    So much variety hidden behind swatches. I am building a personal style guide.
    You deserve more awesomes. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Netzspannung I’m curious, how long does it take you to put one of these outfits together? They are very good!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Discovered this thread only just today a little bit ago, courtesy of someone trying to remember it and posting elsewhere. Have looked at only the first few pages and am very impressed with the variety and high quality of your outfits. Have seen a lot of ideas and combinations I've never thought of, and I'm someone that thinks that CAS is pretty much a game in itself and has huge fun while in it and even experimenting. I agree with your comment back in 2019 that we tend to focus on the brand new and old favorites. Which means the vast amount of what's between those gets neglected. Many thanks for a beautiful thread and lots of ideas!
    edited September 2021
    @CK213 Thank you! I post outfits because it's something that I really enjoy, but I'm always really glad to know that there are still enough viewers around who find some inspiration here. Oh, and very nice that you picked an outfit with the gladiator sandals, I've been obsessed with them for years. :)

@SheriSim57 Oh no, don't ask me about my "process". When that happens I tend to write way more than anyone ever cared to read about it. :D This one is tough to anwer because it depends. When a new pack comes out, I sometimes put together 8 new outfits I really like in 20-30 minutes. And sometimes, when I get a request or want to do something specific like my post on Color Blocking for example, it can take hours. It can happen that I think I'm done, have taken all the pictures, and then decide 1 or 2 outfits aren't good enough to post or don't fit in with the others. Or I realize that the shoes are all wrong and there is no right option in game and I have to discard an outfit altogether. So anywhere between 3 minutes and 2 hours for one outfit. :D And thank you for the kind comment!

@Oldeseadogge Something I always enjoyed about this thread is that it has both visitors who think they're not good with CAS and those who are CAS fans like myself who still find some new ideas here or inspiration. So I really appreciate your comment and am happy you found your way here, thank you!

we all try ...
    skyester wrote: »
    Love this thread so much, it is so helpful!

I am curious, have you ever 'made over' the townies now that we have more packs? Like the Landgraabs, Goths, Caliente's, etc. Whenever I see them I just think about how bad they need a makeover but I am awful at putting together outfits.

Anyways, again, thank you for this thread, it helps so much!

@skyester
    Thank you, I'm glad this thread has helped you out!
    To turn what could've been a short answer into a long story, I have 10 saves, which I basically treat as alternate realities of the same world where my Sims make the difference. I generally don't play pre-mades unless they end up with one of my Sims. However, when my Sim becomes friends with a pre-made or they show up all the time at locations like stalkers, I do give them (and the rest of the household) make-overs, especially the BG Sims. I always try to stay true to their style/color choices though. If there is a particular household you were thinking about, I could post some make-over ideas.

we all try ...
  • Cleo60Cleo60 Posts: 27 Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > EA should definately hire you to create the styled looks for them. If they then would allow us to get those be spawned on townies instead of random CAS assets, it would be beyond amazing.

I fully agree with this.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2021
    @CK213 Thank you! I post outfits because it's something that I really enjoy, but I'm always really glad to know that there are still enough viewers around who find some inspiration here. Oh, and very nice that you picked an outfit with the gladiator sandals, I've been obsessed with them for years. :)

I've been inspired alright. :)
    I was just playing my dorm yesterday when your Dark Academia outfits made me realize that my dormies did not fit their setting.
    Screenshot_2021-09-14_at_14-46-19_Netz-_-porter_outfits_ready_to_wear_for_your_sims_(no_CC_required)_-_Page_16.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I couldn't let the horror below continue after seeing your outfits.
    09-14-21_5-25-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am so immersed in my game now.
    09-14-21_6-27-34_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09-14-21_9-34-51_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I was even inspired to come up with my own combos.
    09-14-21_9-30-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top