Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Follow the Whim Legacy [Chapter 3.27 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited August 2021
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I like how Alexia's baby bump really shows after her taking the pregnancy test. Then running outside to tell the hubby and Yasmin is right there... :grimace:

I don't get why pregnant Sims always need to be proactive. Most of my Sims were that way. I wanted to tell them to sit and relax. Take a load off. Nope. Gotta clean. Gotta work. Gotta stay busy.

Nice house renovations.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    2.14: Yeah, she immediately got a BIG baby bump, haha! I see you haven't responded on 2.17 yet, but you'll understand why the bump was big :smirk:

2.15: I'm already glad Alexia went to take naps through the day, but yeah, way too busy :D

2.16: Thank you!

New! 2.18. Busy Schedule
    I like the new signature banner. You going to be swapping between your two main legacies? Maybe put them both in your signature?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Aww, such cute twinsie names, Veronica and Vera. Is Alexia a Spellcaster? I wouldn't assume they'd throw a baby into an occult unless one of their parents was one. But who knows. lol @ Vlad's appearance.

More babies! Maybe. Maybe not. :grimace:

I'm still interested how one of them is a Spellcaster. But they both are cute toddlers.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2021
    Thanks about the banner!! I could try and think about a banner with both of the legacies in it for sure, but I’ll need some time to think about how I’m gonna put everything together. I like the idea for sure.

EDIT: New banner all done :)

Chapters
    Ohhhhh did I forget to tell that Alexia is a Spellcaster? Alexia, Houston and Yasmin are kids from Lana McCallister and Simeon Silversweater and they all got the Spellcaster genes ^^ I thought it was fun that only Veronica inherited the Spellcaster genes. I am more confused about how both Yasmin and Vera are blonde😂

Also, getting Alexia pregnant with that mod is VERY HARD😂 I did that on purpose, so don’t suspect babies too soon, haha! New babies are always welcome though.
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    Twins can be a handful. Both parents need to be involved. Luckily Yasmin helped out during the morning.

It's getting hot in the sauna! :grimace:

Poor Veronica. But she managed to do a lot of stuff by herself. I just hope she doesn't get the Loner trait when she ages up. We can blame her parents if she does. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    2.20: Parent involvement can be a little tough when the heir can only listen to whims :sweat_smile: I was so happy to have Yasmin around!

2.22: Hahah let's hope the random rolling dice is in Veronica's favour!

New! 2.23. Beach Date
    Gold dates are always fun to achieve. Demetri likes to woohoo, he can't help himself. Woohooing takes precedence over his kids. :grimace:

Happy Aging Up, Demetri.

I liked the Spice Festival...before I had to Reboot Plain ol' Legacy. Looking forward to Reese attending it.

Emery looks like a cute toddler and lol @ Yasmin and Vlad.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I've been not feeling so well for these past few days, my game is literally being stoopid (bc my laptop is slowing down and the waiting time to actually get ingame is insane by now, gotta start thinking about getting another laptop...) and I will start working fulltime beginning tomorrow, so I'll probably update a little less than I did before, but I mean, life kicking in sometimes happens ^^ Anyways I have the pictures for next chapter so gonna write that next. :)

@LegacySims2017
    2.23: I was happy to see the date-whim because it doesn't happen too much. Demetri REALLY likes woohoo, wow. Never thought I would have a sim like him.

2.25: I'm positive Reese will have an amazing time at the Spice Festival when he can go! I loved this quality time with the Silversweater siblings. Emery is adorably cute. Wanna steal him <3 And oh how much I laughed with Yasmin and Vlad.
    The twin girls turned out nice. And yeah, Veronica...don't judge your sister for being a glutton and wanting to eat whatever is laying out that is edible, even if it's not good for you. :lol:

Heh. Another set of twins. I do like the two names. Deidre reminded me of Anna in frozen towards the end when she was on her way of being frozen. That skin color...lol! Poor girl. I hope she got some kind of color in her back.

I totally forgot you have a Reese in your gameplay. Not a very popular name, but it is in the world of The Sims I guess.

Demetri is going to be raking in the Simoleons soon when he gets these songs of his published. I like the titles you are giving them of songs you're listening to at the time.

The twin boys turned out to be cute toddlers. And the hair! :grimace: Maybe that is Alexia's natural color. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Ahhhhh, no worries, I'm not gone from the planet just yet! Just having an extremely busy life right now, but here I am with a new chapter!

@LegacySims2017
    Veronica and Vera are such a funny duo, honestly. And I bet Bennett and Maverick will be too! Only time will tell :) Deidre got her color back, no worries!! And yeah, small little world with all the Reeses ;)

Thanks about the song titles! I bet one day I'll have to give a song a funny name because I listen to the weirdest stuff sometimes :D

Hmmmm, that's actually a nice way of thinking... That Alexia just dyes her hair, I mean. I like that idea so maybe story-wise I'm just going with that! :)

2.30. Once a Workaholic...
    2.30 -
    Heh. Vera and Veronica will always have that love hate relationship as twins I bet. I cracked up too how Demetri immediately went from tense to happy after arriving home from the vacation. Glad he got his piano time in at the end.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif