Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 CAS Mode Needs Work.

EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
edited May 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
The Create A Sim feature is disorganized and makes it hard to find stuff. Such as body types. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that body diversity and gender diversity (such as changing genders, for example) are included in the game as well as LGBT people and interests finally in the game. I just want the Create A Sim menu to be more organized, layout wise and easier to find stuff so I can make or edit my Sims the way I want them to be. No offense.

Comments

• Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    What is disorganized about it? Or how would you prefer it to be organized?
  • Options
    Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    I think we just need more columns. And yes, some outfits don't really feat with it's category just because its wrongly tagged. Cas is better than in build/buy tho. Specially the buy system! I hate when I see road benches in sofas category or something like that.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2021
    It’s not that, it’s just hard to make Sims because the menu is not organized neatly. The menu looks cluttered and difficult to find stuff such as body types and other features to make a Sim.
  • Options
    SimsplayingpersonSimsplayingperson Posts: 5 New Member
    it's very tiring to put on the makeup and accessories again for each outfit. So can we have an option to duplicate the makeup and accessories for each outfit