Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Sakura lives in Windenburg so I’m not sure why she suddenly keeps showing up in Sulani 😂
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member

Mx8

August, day 27, Part two

QxUcUc4.png

The one with refreshing plans .

dzNcgYb.png
    Melody was back from the beach early.
    Footprints on the sand.. Melody wondered who is here, as they do not have daily gardener anymore, Joey or Kiyoshi came only when asked.
    "Was Malcolm home at this early?"
    0uwuu3I.png
    She decided to check..
    mACtl5q.png
    Oh.. yes she guessed right.. She silently walked near the bed.
    r2GI6IH.png
    "Hi , baby.. wake up.. what are you doing home at this hour?"
    "Mmmhh.. bad day.. boss send me home... zzz..zz.."
    "Wake up!!"
    rAjCJmK.png
    " Mmhh.. sorry. I am just so tired and stressed out."
    " I know, at least it is warm and pretty here, and private, most of the time, anyway. Way better than Del Sol Valley , were everyone and their cousins ran inside all the time."
    " I was thinking, could we talk if your parents can take kids and the pets for the weekend? If we could just go away to somewhere? "
    " MY parents?? Are you sure of that?"
    " Well , they are their grandparents too, even tho a bit weird... "
    " Malcolm!!"
    " OUCH!! Not that hard!! You may broke something!"
    " .....!"

nEeXZ1T.png
    V73Khr2.png
    MOLLY!!!! Not your business!!!
    QxUcUc4.png
    And no, you will not catch those hearts!
    " Meowww.. I will try.. purrr"
    NO!

LKC1QTf.png
    "Was that cat there all the time??"
    "So what, she is just a cat.."
    "Hmm.. yeah.. indeed and she has claws.. sharp ones.. "
    "And?"
    "Uhm.. never mind, just thinking of it hurts.."

vTGFyYZ.png

xDHlgMe.png

EhWGWzl.png

Some water fun :)

U8a3V2e.png
    And I let free will do it's job again..

i2fKHeb.png
    Kids came home from school. Poor Melanie had a bad day..

o8GhMWS.png
    Melody needed some mayo to make certain dish..
    Eup6prk.png
    Even so, it looked like she did hot even aimed well..
    SBBSesN.png
    ...the result was 3 nice and lovely jars :)

pzsMCRE.png
    "Mom said you will help with our homework!"
    "Oh, she did, huh?"
    n6kpIPp.png
    "Yes , she said you never missed a day from school.."
    "Oh.. well that is true..."
    4k9TprB.png
    "Hmm.. yes.. I remember... "
    Just a reminder.. Malcolm was never at school before he moved in with Melody :D
    SfUAtsg.png
    He visited Melody's house on his own.. while she was at school..
    kJdDpOd.png
    Washing dishes..
    xgXAiyg.png
    Putting leftovers to fridge..
    7Jaz0Yc.png
    Complaining about broken sink...
    4txsgbY.png
    Mopping the puddles all over again.. but not repair the sink..
    jyvzk9j.png
    And using these things...

YES , he was at school every day.. :D

Part 3 will follow later :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Extra:
    Just showing what I made up fast,
    OeDthuW.png
    Twins room.
    WGT4dBK.png
    Mona's room.

@permanentrose ,
    haha yes, Sakura indeed is the only one who shows up in everywhere in my game too :D
    -- LOVELY first pic, great colors, <3
    And you are doing great job at simulating DO :)

Mx8

August, day 27, Part three.

YP7oSJW.png

The one with treasure hunting. .
    56qr4sB.png
    She needed that mayo for these corns :)
    nDQFQQ1.png
    Mona, how nice! I LOVE that kids can do gardening now <3
    xV2WpgX.png
    Lunch time.. Malcolm, everyone see you giving stuff to Micky!!
    1YYhzvi.png
    ..then to have an treasure hunt!

H4fscj3.png
    To digging those treasures :) Melanie found Sulanis Fingers at first try :)
    snRmvrF.png
    Sandra on the slide.. Josh?
    YP7oSJW.png
    wbxmTRN.png
    Ahh there.. but that animation, I have not added ANY woohoo spots to this lot. Not a single one!
    nvc0v4e.png
    eRjPzln.png
    Of course, the WATER FALL!!
    (I know my challenge is not about these sims, but I have a VERY soft spot in my heart to my Sandra <3 )
    smEjRLg.png
    mIbysCC.png
    HwyPUaU.png
    <3
    TzceLQu.png
    Getting dark, it was not even 8pm, but yes , home you go, and then to have a dinner at restaurant :)

Okay, time to close this now, and continue tomorrow

Part four (last, really) , will follow.

Sorry for spamming :) But I have my personal picture limit, why dividing these updates in parts :)

I forgot to add, Rose showed up too in the beach :)
    euMVqsh.png

@Ellupelluellu
    Aw, so fun to see Rose, lovely sun in the background of that photo too. Anyway, backing up to comment on everything else now.

Great daily shot with the dolphin! Love seeing what sims do with free will, always funny haha. I leave it on most of the time these days unless I really need my sims to cooperate for something. Your family certainly enjoyed the pets a lot haha. Nice work on the aspiration too! I'm gonna have to cheat Jules' energy need down to do the last stage where she falls asleep on a lounger, since she never gets tired with all her reward traits.

Haha, too funny that the cat was there the whole time, pets always awkwardly hang around for woohooing haha. Love that animation you have for them too <3 I might have to look for that one since I'm not sure I have it, and it's very lovely. I like finding ones that are sweet and not raunchy which as you know can be hard HAHA. A weekend vacation sounds nice for those two as well. Fun aqua zip photos as well, and I totally had a good chuckle with the throw back photos of Malcolm cutting class all the time :D

Nice renos of the kids' rooms too! Your autonomous woohooing for uncontrolled sims is too funny. I still have yet to witness any autonomous woohooing in my game, even with sims I'm playing. Nice beach combing pics too.

@Karababy52
    Nice set up for your Kava party! I'm excited to see all the guests! Fun that Joel showed up for a visit too. I've been getting a lot of visitors as well haha. Nice way to incorporate his visit into your story and nice that he has a someone special in his life now too <3 Haha,
    fun brother dynamic Joel and Josh have too, glad that Joel didn't really kiss Essa though, but you had me going there for a minute ;) Hehe, more fun with those too. And Ellu is showing off some of her animations too lol. Perhaps Jules and Emmett need to spice things up too LOL :D
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    *pokes head in* Okay - just stopping to leave a note. I HAVE NOT DIED! I just over-scheduled myself in July and never recovered. :frowning: In fact, I have not done a thing on my entire Sims blog since then. .... and am now facing a possible burnout, mostly (I think) because of the over scheduling and the fact that I managed to never leave time for me to do creative things. Long story short, I'm very sure it's in my best interest to officially retire from posting Jaz's story on a daily basis. I simply can't do it and all the streaming and real life stuff that I do. I HATE admitting it... but it's 100% true. However!! I have no intention of retiring the story. In fact, starting this coming week, I officially have a day scheduled to work on her story and see how many "days" I can get out of one day of play/writing. Perhaps I will be able to use a single day weekly to at least get a couple of updates out on a weekly basis. Time will tell. I intend to continue writing the story on my blog (on an unscheduled basis), but will leave it up to you all as to whether I continue to post on this thread, too. I will still be, in spirit, continuing the challenge, I just (unfortunately) cannot find the time to commit to daily posting. At least, not without facing full Sims burnout, which I dread, and am trying to avoid with all that I am. Please, forgive me for "abandoning" you all.. I guess my over-ambitious self simply had to go into a lengthy self-repair session to re-evaluate my scheduling.. er... dreams. Apparently I was mistakenly thinking there were more hours in the day than there really are!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2021
    September - Day 12: "Kava Kava Party Partay... Part 1"

zM1ixDB.png

Notes
    ti98X28.png
    One tip I learned about Kava parties was to make two group meals, but don't finish them, stop when they are close to complete. That way when the goal comes up to make two group meals, it can be completed within seconds. Josh made Chicken Stir Fry and set it aside to complete. Now he's making Baked Alaska while Essa makes a third bowl of Kava.

BLyW6KA.png
    Josh grills some steaks for everyone to enjoy as soon as they arrive while Essa keeps him company. The party will start very soon, so when Josh is finished, they both go change into their party outfits as guests start to arrive.

K24UuD3.png
    First to arrive is Jules! I don't know why she's so sad or why she has an umbrella. I gave her Perfect Sun Resistance. o.O

yfkXyXq.png
    Not far behind is Brooks Stern, Cordelia and Jessah. Josee would arrive soon as well.

Vspsv9Z.png
    Damon and Molly arrive along with Inna who is doing push-ups for some reason.

rrD8DFC.png
    Nik Sr. is already inside looking very handsome as usual. He bypassed the door to fly-in as a bat. How that's possible, I have no idea. I tweaked his vampire powers to take traveling in bat form away in favor of super speed. Guess it didn't stick for some reason.

n21dI19.png
    Malcom and Melody arrived with food in hand. Apparently they'd stopped by the food stall on their way to the party. Hmm, either they were just really hungry or worried they wouldn't like the party food? Same as Nik, Malcom was back to using bat form when he should have only super speed.

tcshqd1.png
    Veera arrived with a wave Hello for everyone and a very lovely smile on her face. She looks so happy to be there!

EHeUv9c.png
    Seth and Morgyn were also there. With just a few more guests yet to arrive, Josh and Essa thanked everyone for coming, told them to help themselves to some Kava and Essa made a toast.

"A toast to love and laughter, and happily ever after."

0hEXo8e.png
    "Hey Melody, nice to see you here!"
    "Hi Mom, where's Daddy?"
    "I'm sure you already know, that job never ends."

I see that somehow Joel and Inna already know each other, they're hugging! What!? I wonder where they met.

6FfIou1.png
    Josh was inside finishing the group meals, but otherwise, here's everyone else at the party in a group shot. I apologize some have their backs turned, it was the best I could do.

Starting from Josee on the bar stool and going to the left we have; Damon, Veera, Nik, Melody, Seth, Joel, Cordelia, Inna, Brooks, Essa, Morgyn, Malcom, Jules, Molly and in front of her in pink, Jessah. This is the biggest party I've ever held in TS4! Most of my parties usually consist of just family members, which is 3-4 Sims tops. I wanted to go all out this time. In fact, I wish I could've invited a lot more! Ah well...

GyUJnAb.png
    During the party there were a few 'attraction' notices of Sims giving others a look of interest. I've never seen that before, but I suspect it's due to a certain Mod. *ahem* Brooks was attracted to Essa and she had the option to accept or ignore him.

f5gTe0F.png
    What do you say Essa?

"Um, I say...no, of course. There's only one guy for me and you're not it. Sorry Dude."

Almost immediately after that notice, she got one from Morgyn! Same answer. Sorry, she'll always love you as her Big Bro, but that's it. Besides, I thought you liked Jessah?

dEeXmq4.png
    Josh came back to the party with food in hand. Josee immediately took a serving of Baked Alaska. She knows what a great Chef her Dad is and wanted to make sure she got some before it was gone. Josh hung out catching up with the twins for awhile.

m8KpTR3.png
    Morgyn tried to talk to Jessah, but she turned away to talk to Josh instead. And Damon...uh, come on! Stop flirting with Essa! Well, to be fair all he did was compliment her outfit, but still, look at his face. o.O I smell trouble ahead. It seems he can't get over her. That kiss, the one in FH? HE initiated it out of the blue. *sigh* Moving on...

EkYssVm.png
    Meanwhile, Morgyn has wandered over to talk to Josee.

5mVgunv.png
    She starts flirting with him! Josee! He likes your sister! Or he did? Hmm...

jgSO8jU.png
    Jessah ignores them both to fiddle with her phone like she doesn't care. I bet she's listening to every word though.

U09ezLo.png
    At this point in the party, they already had Gold! Yay! \o/ I let Josh and Essa have full autonomy and the first thing Josh did was make a beeline for the bar! Essa on the otherhand started to clean up all the dirty dishes with Inna lending a helping hand.

hm5MfmX.png
    Brooks left to chat with someone else and Morgyn took his seat at the bar. Not long after, Jessah walked over and stood behind him. She just stood there, staring at him. I can't tell if she's upset, sad, ambivalent or what...

thvTylv.png
    Okay, so who is Seth now giving 'the look' to and Jules looking at with suspicion...or?

BhxKkaQ.png
    Aha! Of course! Veera! She's a celebrity, so I'm guessing Seth and Jules are fans.

9qJNF3w.png
    Joel talked with Molly during almost the entire party! He seemed very taken by her. Maybe he's just curious about her vampirism? Or perhaps they're already friends too, like he is with Inna. *shrugs*

jzAb9aM.png
    There's so much going on in this screenshot I don't even know where to start! Anyway, the looks of attraction were flying all over the place, the Kava was flowing, lots of people dancing, eating and chatting. It seemed a great party all-around to me, so far...

To be continued...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my September 12th post above! Part 2 coming up later today. I'll get started on comments next! Hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
    edited September 2021
    Update 253 - Mermandic Kelp

YfVvoOL.png
    The next day, Jules and Ruby decided to visit Mua Pel'am again. Jules needed to get some photos of the wildlife for her job, and Ruby wanted to tag along. Jules told her she could keep an eye out for any mermandic kelp since it was supposed to be more abundant in this area. They were fascinated by the old ship wreck they found not far from the shore.
    1dV3S0G.jpg

So Jules snapped some photos of the wild plants growing in the area.
    f7atQPQ.png

And Ruby stumbled upon a stranger, who asked what she was looking for.
    dODiQjK.jpg

When Ruby mentioned the mermandic kelp, she gave her a knowing smiling and told her she actually had several and gave them to Ruby without another word. (I got lazy and just purchased a few in the reward store)
    l6gEF4X.jpg

"Hey, Mom, look what I got!"
    AJZNS32.png

"Okay, you ready for this Ruby?"
    PJ47BL4.png

"Ugh, this tastes terrible!"
    AqWspqp.png

Regardless of the awful bitter taste, the two powered through and finished their strange fruit. Suddenly, they were compelled to enter the ocean.
    3UVFOVy.jpg

These game generated forms are almost as entertaining as the vampire ones haha.
    DaE6rs6.png

Well Ruby's isn't so bad. But I don't know why it gave her a completely random hairstyle...
    WMGsnAj.png

Anyway, let's pop into CAS! So I haven't ever loved the way that the overlay I use for Jules and Ruby looks on their body, so I played around a bit. I gave them a face overlay that's very similar to their full body overlays and then gave them new overlays for their bodies, and I think I'm really gonna like this new look.

Here's Ruby's mermaid look. I've always wanted to use this CC hairstyle and it felt like it had a fun mermaid vibe, especially with the blue ombre accessory.
    XuhakaA.png?1

And here is Jules :)
    FCmGVno.png?1

Back at home, they shared a mermandic kelp with Emmett (and for all intents and purposes, Rowan too. I did not want to leave him out this month, so I got some CC to simulate a child mermaid experience :smile:)
    W1kDiKv.png

So here's Emmett.
    UFV20mH.png?2

And here's Rowan.
    tEmNf5n.png?1

And now we have a cute mermaid family <3
    iLtw0oJ.jpg

Also I was pleased to find out that Jules was able to transform into a mermaid with no issues while being pregnant. I am very curious to find out if her baby will end up being a mermaid now!
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Ellupelluellu
    Day 27, Part One

Love your daily pic! What a fortunate pause eh? :) So sweet all the pets got some attention. Cute how Milly and Molly got theirs from their most loved owner. Oh yay! Melody is flying now with the aspiration! Great job! Oh dear, but now the hardest task of all. o.O Good luck dear! ;)

It actually was me that forgot, of course. hehe Oh gosh, I had so much fun with that prank between brothers! I think you're right. It seems Damon just does not want to get over Essa no matter what. He has Molly, he loves her, they have their boys, but...he just can't seem to shake his feelings for Essa. I hope it doesn't cause any 'more' trouble down the road. o.O

Day 27, Part Two

*dreamy sigh* I just love those two screenshots of them on the bed, so, so sweet! I'm in love with the more romantic teasers. I need more! :D I don't have those two, wish I did. Oh man, HAHA! So, so funny Molly was watching them! :D It would be really cute if the Devs had made an animation so cats really could try to catch the hearts eh? Weeee Aqua Zip fun! Love the fun memory shots of Malcom NOT going to school every day. :D

Great job on the kids' rooms! :)

Day 27, Parth Three

Ah, so that's why she needed the Mayo, I wondered. :) Aww, I don't blame Malcom for giving Mickey a taste. It's adorable when pets do that! GAH! Rafael! Hi Dude, looking handsome! ;) Good job finding treasure Melanie! Sandra! JOSH! Oooo, uh oh, not in front of the kids! Oh, well I should've known they were headed to the waterfall. hehe Beautiful, beautiful screenshots of them together. Thank you so much for including them. Of course I love Josh and I know you love Sandra! I love seeing these two together, they make such a cute couple. :)

@permanentrose
    Oh *whew* Glad it's just one nooboo! Congrats to Jules for finishing the Good Vampire aspiration too! Kudos to Emmett for actually making the Kuala Pork! I usually just have my Sims buy it from a vendor. :D Oh Hello again Sakura and Marin! Nice of Emmett to take them swimming, fun he met another dolphin. One nice thing about Essa's parents being occult Sims, I can pretend they don't age or age verrrrrrry slowly. :) Nice that Kristine came by for a visit and go Emmett! hehe

Date night! Those are always so much fun eh? Bummer Emmett never got his drink. I think you did a fantastic job simulating a restaurant experience! Gorgeous waterfall shots! Perfect way to end the evening by the bonfire! Good job getting Gold too Jules. :)

I was so glad I happened to see Joel visit! It made for a fun update with the prank the brothers pulled. hehe You thought she'd really kiss him? Nah, I wouldn't make them do that, nope. Glad I fooled you though. ;) I am absolutely LOVING the teasers, especially the romantic, sweet ones! Yep! Need more! ;)

Gah! They're all Mermaids now! How cute you were able to make Rowan a Mermaid too! Their game generated Mermaid looks weren't too bad really, but I like the ones you created for them much more. I agree about Ruby's hair too, it looks great! It will be interesting to see if they do get a Mermaid baby, it is possible! At least from what I've read in other threads it is. Supposedly, there are many factors that can change the outcome right up to the day the baby is born. One disappointment with this update, where is Emmett's game generated Mermaid look? hehehe

Oh and I absolutely LOVE the 'stranger' Sim's long, long hair! That's Nalani's sister you created for her, right? I would love a link to that hair if you have it handy? If you do, perhaps you could PM it to me? I can never find long hair like that which actually looks good. I can see that on either gender too. And y'all know how I love long hair on guys. ;)

Alrighty, think I'm all caught up now. Well, except for today's post but I already have screenshots for it, just need to organize, write, upload and post. Should be able to get Part 2 out when I get up later. Hope everyone has a great week ahead! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All! I had a busy weekend, and then an unexpected pipe burst in my garage...Yikes! So, had no water, and then the plumber came yesterday. Now have water, but no hot water. Now waiting on the electrician to check the circuits in the waterless hot water heater. Working today, so will catch up on reading your stories and comments later today. I see that Sakura was on the move and made some appearances in your stories! lol Have a great day/night everyone!
    edited September 2021
    @Karababy52
    I actually do have a photo of Emmett before I edited him, but it didn't upload to imgur for some reason so I forgot about it but here it is. Nothing too crazy. He just got a weird skin detail.
    dwz12zC.png

Also here is the hair that I use for Alana. Thought I'd just post it here in case anyone else wants it. This creator has a lot of other really good long, long hair so I'd recommend browsing those too!

https://simandy.tumblr.com/post/185565688486/almond-this-hair-was-originally-requested-by

I will do proper replies later. Just wanted to address two things from Kara's comment :)
    @Karababy52
    Nice start to your Kava Party! Those are some great tips. I'm glad I still managed to earn gold even without knowing that stuff haha. I've only hosted like one kava party ever before I did it with Jules, and volcano erupted in the middle of it :D Haha oh Jules. Funny how both our sims showed up miserable to each other parties. If only we could tell why sims we aren't playing are so moody sometimes. Gotta love those random push-ups too. You have a nice guest list! It's always fun to have parties at this point in the challenge since we've all built up such good connections for our sims over the past several months. Always funny when our sims seem to know each other from somewhere too.The attraction system is indeed due to a certain mod. Usually, I ignore it, especially when I have plans and established play going on, but it can be really fun to use in brand new saves or storylines to guide your sims' romantic life instead of you picking someone for them. But usually it so happens that Jules is attracted to someone like Vlad so I just have to ignore it :D Haha, Morgyn needs to decide which twin he wants, it's not gonna work for him to keep flirting with both ;) You have a very smooth party going so far, excited to see how it ends! Congrats on earning gold already!

That's a good idea for them to buy the meals from the vendors for the odd jobs. Didn't even think of that. I totally wish there were more sweet teasing animations too. I actually found a few more today, your game inspired me to do a little "shopping" spree haha. Gotta sift through a lot of stuff I don't want to see though to find the good ones O.o

Like I said in my comment earlier, you should look through more of sim mandy's hairstyles for some nice long ones. I'm sure you could find some good gender neutral ones too haha.

https://sites.google.com/view/simandydownloads/downloads

@IllusoryThrall Glad to see everything's okay! Taking care of yourself always comes first :)

@SoulGal7 Glad you sorted everything out with that pipe! Yikes! And yes, Sakura certainly has been making many appearances in my game recently haha.
    September - Day 13: "Kava Kava Party Partay... Part 2"

O7kGLz9.png

Notes
    AVfQhQO.png
    I thought Malcom was looking at Jules with interest, but it turns out he was looking at Molly. Molly looked back at him, perhaps hoping he'd join the conversation to help her get away from Joel. I don't think she was trying to encourage him, but only being polite and maybe Joel took it for interest in him. I sure wish I knew what our Sims are thinking sometimes.

L9cHiuH.png
    Joel seemed to notice she wasn't really paying attention to him and waved to get her attention back. That's when I saw Inna looking very disapproving of her daughter-in-law's dominating conversation with another guy than her Son. Behind her was Brooks looking at someone...

s5jozKC.png
    Jules, who was looking back at him with interest. Now here is a pairing I could get behind. In my challenge, Jules isn't married. I pretended she was when she was a bartender in StrangerVille though, but my head canon says it ended when she became a vampire. I purposely invited Brooks hoping he would be interested in Cordelia, but I can see a pairing between him and Jules too. We shall see...

p1RDxwf.png
    Josh walked over to Essa and gave her a kiss, while behind them Jules gets a hug from Veera! She must've worked up the courage to approach her and ask for one and Veera agreed! Inna is on a cleaning mission.

oOQEqno.png
    "What was that for?"
    "No reason, other than I missed you. We haven't had a chance to talk much tonight."
    "Aww, you are so sweet! I've missed you too. I had no idea hosting a party was so...time consuming. It's been fun though, just exhausting."

39aACDn.png
    Essa and Josh spent some time together before continuing to mingle and tend to their responsibilities as Hostess/Host of the party. It really wasn't a chore though, they were having fun spending time with family and friends.

Inna continued to take care of dirty dishes, closely trailed by Nik in bat form. He rarely left her side in bat form all night.

iA2ArZX.png
    You can see him again here, just behind her as she pauses cleaning to try and help Molly get away from Joel.

ubCvd3r.png
    Cordelia was having a great time dancing with Damon.

elFF6OS.png
    All too soon the party was over and guests started to depart, going through one of the bedrooms to get to the front door.
    "Bye Mom, see you again soon!"
    "Good Night Malcom, if you ever invite me over you will."
    "Oh, well, uh, yeah, sorry about that. We've just been busy settling in and stuff. Drop by any time, you don't need an invitation."
    "Oh I know that, it's just nice to be invited anyway."

5hDMCiz.png
    Morgyn gave Essa a longing look as he headed toward the door. I thought he was leaving too.

JcSFoQY.png
    But instead, he stopped and gave Essa a warm hug.
    "Thanks for inviting me, it was so nice seeing you again."
    "It hasn't even been two weeks since we were in Glimmerbrook."
    "I am aware, however, it seemed longer."
    "You know you are more than welcome to stop by anytime Bro. We'll be here for at least a couple more weeks."
    "Perhaps I shall do that. I should say good bye to Josh as well, if you'll excuse me."
    "Of course."

ZcKuyPw.png
    Essa said her goodbyes to Josee and then Jessah walked over.
    "Bye Mama, this was fun, but we have to get back for school tomorrow."
    "I know, I'm just glad you were able to come if only for a few hours. Your Dad and I have missed both of you."
    "School will be out soon so we'll be here before you know it. I can't wait! We've missed you too!"
    "Wonderful! We'll look forward to it. Let us know when, okay? Better get going now, I bet Josee's getting impatient."
    "We'll let you know. Bye for now, I love you Mama!"
    "I love you too Sweetheart."

244DUye.png
    Essa went back out on the deck to search for Josh and saw that Melody was still here. She was glad she hadn't missed saying goodbye to her too.
    "Oh Melody, this was so much fun! You and Malcom need to come over more often."
    "Hey, now that we've been here, why don't you and Josh come visit us! We'll see each other for Spa Day soon too, right?"
    "You bet, definitely!"

MaLyr74.png
    "Spa Day? Sounds like fun! When are we going? Maybe I'll get my nails painted too! I think Malcom could use a polish as well."
    "HAHA You're so funny Josh, Malcom? With nail polish? Never happen!"
    "Aww, you're probably right. I was just teasing anyway. I know it's a planned ladies only thing. Malcom and I will have fun while you two get pampered. Maybe we'll do each other's nails instead. HAHA! Hey, would you like another drink? How about you Morgyn?"

ZUYr9rw.png
    "I think Melody was just leaving, and Morgyn too?"
    "I can stay awhile."
    "Malcom will be okay by himself, I can stay for a bit too."
    "O-okay, but it's getting late, we should start cleaning up a little, right Josh?"
    "Sure, let me just make these two a drink and I'll be right with you."
    (Okay, I guess nobody can take a hint.)

hSsTo1c.png
    "You were a bit rude don't you think Beautiful?"
    "No, maybe, I don't know. It's just late and I'm really tired for some reason."

MRO2ZFp.png
    Melody and Morgyn continued to hang around the bar talking while Essa and Josh took care of a few dirty dishes. It looked like they would not be leaving any time soon.

AnheSDT.png
    Josh stopped Essa in the kitchen after she put down the platter of leftover steak none too gently.
    "Hey, hey, are you okay? You look exhausted. I'm so sorry Beautiful. I should've known."
    "I am tired, I guess I'm not fully recovered from the night before. I'm sorry if I seem a bit cranky."

UduaKgp.png
    "You're not cranky, just tired. I get it. It's okay. I'll go tell Melody and Malcom you're not feeling well or something. You head upstairs."

uBe5LT7.png
    "No, don't do that. Just let them be, they can stay as long as they want."
    "Are you sure? I don't want you to pass out again or something without me there to catch you."

1Bkhuru.png
    "You don't have to worry about that because you'll be with me. Come upstairs with me Josh. They can find their way out when they're ready." Essa whispered giving Josh the look others had been giving her all night.
    "I thought you were tired?"
    "I'm not that tired. I'm never too tired to be with you."

0x9WA0x.png
    Josh took Essa in his arms and they shared a warm kiss that turned deeper with a hunger for each other. All thoughts of Melody and Morgyn completely gone from their minds.

lvEZ864.png
    No more words were spoken or needed except for soft sighs, murmurs of love and the haunting call of a whale in the distant sea...

Comments coming up next! I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Aww, man, that bites about your water situation. Glad it's fixed, somewhat, but hope they can figure out what's wrong with the hot water heater. I hope you don't have to get a new one. No worries about comments. Whenever you have time is cool, or none really are needed at all. It's just a nice motivating gesture if you can. Real life responsibilities always comes before anything else. Hope you have a great rest of your week! :)

@permanentrose
    Oh dear, what are those splotches on his face? Birthmark or something? The tail however looks very nice, so yeah, not too bad. Thanks for showing me! :)

Thank you SO much for the link to that hairstyle, I appreciate it!

First time I tried a Kava party it failed, big time! Everyone kept going in the house to raid the fridge since my Sim was roasting in a pit and it wasn't ready when the party started. I had no idea they would need to prepare two group meals. Then, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to toast anyone either. LOL She still got Silver, and Gold the next time after I looked up those tips. :) Oh man, a volcano eruption!? Sheesh! Did the guests run away screaming in fear? Or did anything start on fire? That must've been exciting to watch though. hehe

Yeah, I don't know why Jules was pouting. I know it couldn't be from the Sun, had to be something else. Unless the game took away her Sun resistance or something. It took away both Malcom and Nik's Super Speed so I guess it's possible. Yes, it's great Essa has such a big relationship list now. I only wish she could've invited even more Sims, like her old club members, the other two Sages, more challenge Sims, etc. Ah well, it turned out a fun party with those that could come!

Yes, I can see how that attraction system would come in very handy for single Sims just starting out their romantic lives, if you didn't have someone in mind for them already. Vlad? Jules is attracted to Vlad? HAHA! That's hilarious! Morgyn is all mixed up it seems. Does he like Jessah or Josee or Essa! Sheesh! Well, he's always had a thing for Essa, not surprised he's attracted to her. I was watching Morgyn and the twins during the party and it seems as if he and Jessah had some kind of disagreement or falling out over...something. I have no idea. They talked, but not easily and then Jessah flat out ignored him. Until she came over and stared a hole in the back of his head. LOL

Thanks! So happy they got Gold for the party! I thought it would only count for Essa since she was the main Hostess. But Josh has that aspiration too and he co-hosted so it counted for him too! Yay! \o/

hehe Glad I could inspire you! I need to go on a 'shopping' spree myself! ;) Love those things, could do just fine with 'just' those and not much else really. :) I know what you mean about sifting past 'stuff' you don't want to see. Some of them were... O.O yeah...

Oh cool! Thanks for a link to all her downloads. I'll definitely take a look and see if there is any others hairs I might like. Awesome! :)
    edited September 2021
    Update 254 - Volcanic Activity

0bfI0vo.png
    Evening had settled over Sulani.
    rtJWzfB.jpg

And Jules took her outrigger out for a spin, and honestly I didn't even realize there was so much you could do on it! First she activated the petal sails and then she used her aquatic lure powers to attract some fish.
    EyKgLVj.jpg

Time for some fishing!
    zShQ6Zr.jpg

She caught a parrotfish, which I don't think I've ever caught before!
    9EueeL0.jpg

Ruby played with the Azure Dolphin for a bit.
    u5m77Yf.jpg

"Want a belly rub?"
    VuR0Qie.jpg

And then everyone dozed off in odd places...
    e5v4sWn.png
    e2e7I7s.jpg
    o72zSz8.png
    JUvOJpU.png

The next morning, Jules and Emmett had some special time ;)
    uFsZhQS.png
    KvSVn3I.png

Suddenly, the house began to shake. That was some intense love making :D

Since Jules and Emmett were otherwise occupied, Ruby decided to check out the flaming object that had landed in their yard.
    OyW8Opj.png

"Ahhhhh!"
    XBwlReg.png

*panicked mermaid screeching*
    GctNa3L.png

"Ruby, step away, I'll show you how this is done."
    AmeW4an.png

*Whack*
    GBQIpiE.png
    1iL7JQ5.png

Well someone just bumped up into her second trimester.
    uK18eiN.png

Dell stopped by to visit later <3
    e4csD24.jpg
    VHQSVKp.jpg

And I decided to start displaying what they've found beach combing.
    j5mWxvJ.jpg

Also I realized I didn't have an extra room for the baby, so I gutted the upstairs bathroom (really only Rowan even needs a bathroom at this point so one downstairs is more than sufficient). It's very small and simple, but it will do the trick. I love this CC bassinet I found <3
    dc10Z5H.jpg?1
    September - Day 14: "Livin' the Beach Life with Special Guest Star - Aqua Batman!"

RBUduwx.png

Notes
    The next morning Essa and Josh went out front of their rental to comb the beach for seashells. Afterward they headed inside to do some grilling...lots and lots of grilling!

rsUoOoJ.png
    I thought I'd discovered a trick that would help them finish this milestone task faster, cook together! Kill two birds with one stone, right? Well, it didn't exactly work out that way. Josh started grilling and then Essa joined him. She mostly just clapped her hands and shook salt and pepper on the fruit. When the dish was finished, Josh took it off the grill and put it on the coffee table in the living room. Why Sims do that I'll never know. Anyway, he then just stood there while Essa cheered and cheered and...well you get the idea. She was stuck in a loop. I had to use debug to reset her.

After that, they just took turns grilling while the other kept them company chatting and flirting. After awhile there were 10 new grilled meals in the fridge.

dpT5b3w.png
    The aroma of all that delicious grilled food made them hungry so they sat down to have a meal of...Chicken Stir Fry? What!? Uh, guys, you do know there's fresh grilled food in the fridge, right?

"Oh, haha, uh, opps!"
    "ehehe We're just a couple silly gooses Watcher."

9oyqMaw.png
    Off to Mua Pel'am to explore the cave. I queued them both up at the same time thinking it would cute if they went in together.

LoVyUnv.png
    Unfortunately, I should've known they could only go in one at a time. Josh was faster, so he went in first while Essa looked for buried treasure.

WiylfXB.png
    Annnnd, vice versa...

GNkyTVg.png
    Neither found any buried treasure while waiting so they ran over near the old shipwreck to look around. Logically, the odds were higher near it than anywhere else. At least that's where my other Sims have found the best treasure.

8msFicj.png
    Essa soon found The Eyes of Sulani worth 60 simoleans. Not bad! She made a sand sculpture while Josh continued to look for more treasure. He too found The Eyes of Sulani, however his was worth 550 simoleans! Woo hoo! Good job Joshie!

They went back to the rental after that to relax, if they could. Relaxing is extremely hard work. o.O

vhQmD7s.png

It was here I realized they'd been still wearing their party clothes all day and had them change into hot weather outfits. Opps!

Essa was already in the red for energy, so it didn't take long for her to nod off while relaxing. On the other hand, Josh has the Never Weary trait. I had to use UI Cheats Extension to click his energy into the red so he could complete the aspiration. He's not the challenge Sim, so in my eyes, it's not cheating for the challenge. There was no other way he would ever complete it otherwise. Anyway, Congratulations you two, you will now never...get tense? Tsk! They already have the trait for that. Ah well...

TPxDSJZ.png
    Since she was still tired, Essa went to bed to take a nap.

k4JQZg0.png
    Josh was hungry so I sent him to get leftovers. He decided to have leftover steak...of course.

Now let's have some fun, okay Josh?

"Ohhh yeahhh, bring it!"

L3S2pmx.png
    It was night by now and pouring down rain, but Josh is waterproof, so he didn't care. It's silly to get uncomfortable getting wet anyway when you're enjoying watersports! I realized too, they both had the lights upgrade for the Aqua Zips so turned those on next.

pYHZ8OF.png
    Go Josh! Those lights are so cool, they glow different colors in a loop!

dKg23r7.png
    Wow! Look at that! He flew so high in the sky, he's in the clouds! And there's a plane! Hey Josh, can you grab it?

"I don't know, I'll try."

2agwrY2.png
    "Ahhh! I can touch the tail, but it's going too fast to hold on!"

Aww, dangit! Okay, well just kick it out the way then. You'll have to go higher in the clouds though where it went.

dU7Zp3g.png
    *BOOT*

Hey look! There's the moon, can you grab it?

"Maybe..."

ZoHOAr0.png
    "I..can...almost...get...it...Gah! Nope, can only touch it."

Oh come on, try harder!

vsEjLxp.png
    "GOT IT!"

Yay! Good job Josh!

Time to come back down to the surface now.

KN3Ji5y.png
    Josh had some fun zipping around the rental, doing tricks, jumping his own wake and yelling with the joy of it all at the top of his lungs.

FghYZ49.png
    "Oh no! Watcher, where'd my Aqua Zip go?"

It's still there, it's just invisible!

Zu694lL.png
    I'm sorry, but this never, ever gets old for me! It's hilarious watching him zip around the water like that, floating just above it, or 'skating' on the surface, and doing acrobatic tricks in mid-air. LOL!

TiwGdXg.png
    "Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman, batman!"

You're not Batman, more like Aquaman!

"No, I'm Batman!"

Compromise?

"Fine... Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Aqua Batman, batman!"

Close enough...

l74PCxH.png
    "That was a lot of fun, I had a blast. Thanks Watcher!"
    You're welcome Josh! Probably should go inside now, Essa's probably about ready to get up.

DlfljtB.png
    "Okay. Hey, can we do this again some time?"

Anytime you want Josh, I'm at your service. I love making you and Essa happy.

"Sweet! Love you!"

I love you too Josh... *sniff*

I had a lot of silly fun with this update, I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did! Unfortunately, I stayed up too late again, it's way past my bedtime now and I'm exhausted. Comments/replies will have to wait until I get up later this afternoon. Have a great day/night! <3
    @Karababy52
    Emmett's skin detail was a vitiligo skin detail I have downloaded. I've never seen it assigned to a sim before though. Here's a better example of what it looks like when I intentionally add it :)
    G7W0PNH.png

And if you're interested, I was actually able to find the post where I had my volcanic kava party haha.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17776527/#Comment_17776527

Oh yeah I did actually know that you can still earn the aspiration milestone when co-hosting a kava party. I forgot I did one other kava party for my 100 baby challenge and I needed a teen to complete the aspiration so she co-hosted with her mom and was able to earn the gold even though she couldn't drink kava or do the kava toast. I always forget that they have to cook during the actual party though. I ended up having Jules whip up some grilled cheese real fast haha.

One way that you can add more people to your parties is to temporarily add sims to your household. That way, you can have them around without worrying about using an actual invite on them. So if you have a small household already, that's 6 or 7 extra people you can technically add.

Nice ending to your Kava party! Everyone looked like they had a nice time and it looks like some bonds were formed that might lead to more...Pair Jules off with anyone you want in your game (honestly gender doesn't even matter haha) or if you want to download Emmett or Lydia, both of them are on my gallery without any CC. Do you want me to pair Essa off with anyone in my game? I can look for eligible guys floating around my save haha (I can think of a cute ginger named Jackson she might pair well with off the top of my head) or add someone you want me to or just let her be in my game, just thought I'd ask :) I actually might start adding some kids for Sakura and Melody in my game, just for fun, and I'd be happy to include an alternate universe story for Essa too.

Another fun night for Josh and Essa - I see some sweating, they must be exerting themselves quite a bit HAHA. I personally purchased the "no sweat" reward since I was getting annoyed at them sweating constantly, but it can be a nice aesthetic sometimes. Also comes down to personal preference too.

Oh wow you finished the aspiration already! I'm lagging in the beach combing and grilling stage. It's just a matter of actually focusing though. I keep getting distracted by other things haha. Are you doing anything with the narrative for Mua Pel'am? I realized mine was probably already in progress since this was part of my main save, so I tried resetting it. Not sure how fast it progresses though, but I thought having it all cleaned up would be a nice goal to do for this month. And yeah, sims can't go into the cave at the same time. It was misleading when I did that with Ruby and Zane in my game haha - I just "pretended" they went in at the same time. Glad you had a lot of fun with Josh on the aqua zip :D Very entertaining. I always love finding the humorous moments in my game too, even when a situation is supposed to be serious haha.
    edited September 2021
    So I decided to give Sakura & Wolfgang and Melody & Malcolm some kids in my game, so these photos are for you, @SoulGal7 and @Ellupelluellu. Your sims make cute kids :)
    So Sakura and Wolfgang had a little girl I named Kiki.

And look how precious, she aged up with blue hair!
    Tyvuhpp.png

I did pop into CAS to make a few changes, but not much.
    xA9XwTl.png
    Ez8cEqI.png

And Melody and Malcolm had twin boys who I named Mason and Maxwell. (A trip into CAS was very necessary for these guys :joy:)
    iMz6I53.png

Here's Maxwell.
    1iR3Fih.png

And here's Mason.
    Qc8yltV.png

Maxwell, where did you get that remote? :D
    sHjN8KW.png

Brother hugs <3
    GdKieKx.png

Also @Karababy52, here's the sim I had in mind for Essa in my game in case you want me to pair of her off with someone and then she can have kids too :) Just let me know :)
    This is Jackson Gallagher, and I made him as a bachelor living alone in San Myshuno ages ago but never gave him more of a storyline, so he's very much single and ready to mingle LOL.
    3M4DgHY.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose -
    What a cute little one for Sakura...and love that name..Kiki. Did you look up the name meaning? I think I had this one listed actually when I was working on names for their kids. Kiki is so cute with the blue hair. Thank you :) Makes me feel special {/spoiler]
    @permanentrose
    Love the canoes and all their options, Aqua Zips and Mermaids too. They can do a lot more than Simmers realize. Lava bombs are a scary but fun addition eh? Very pretty screenshots, nice collection they have started for the treasure and shells.

Ah, okay, I've seen that skin detail before. Thanks for the clarification. Pretty Sim! Thanks for the link to the volcanic lava party post too. Cool your co-host teen got gold too! Thanks for the tip about extra party Sims.

I had an idea for Jules to pair up with my Vlad since you said she was attracted to him. However, he doesn't look like the original Vlad even though he really is, just madeover. So not sure about that. I have a couple other ideas too. We'll see... As for Essa, you can pair her up with any guy you'd like or let her stay single. In my game, she has a type that she's attracted to, guys with a more muscular physique, longer dark colored hair, light eyes, a bit of facial hair, etc. In other words, like Josh and Damon. However, she finds Nik Sr. extremely attractive too. :D But that's my game, doesn't have to be that way in yours.

Yeah, I think I'll get rid of the sweat. Not sure if they'll do anything about making Mua Pel'am pristine or not. Hadn't really had any plans for it. But it is a possibility. It was just a silly side update for a bit of fun after the aspiration was complete, but I really enjoyed it! Glad you were entertained by it too. :)
    edited September 2021
    Update 255 - Night Fishing

KGTJpVo.jpg
    Emmett picked up another odd job, and it was one requested by Jenny!
    OVQZ6qP.png

Alright, let's go fishing and catch that mahi-mahi! Looks like he got something big...
    Nx0fQkg.jpg

Ugh just a chest with an upgrade part :/
    KbCx6oj.jpg

Let's try another location. Rowan tagged along to help his dad out too.
    8HNb2G8.jpg

Unfortunately the deadline hit and no mahi-mahi :( Time to head back home
    pqPXOtY.jpg

Dill was off on a thrilling ride :D
    fTjDlJv.png

And Jules and Emmett had a lovely little snuggle before drifting off to sleep <3
    O9LJCyd.png

The next morning, Jules cooked some breakfast scramble on the grill since she needs to grill some things for her aspiration.
    irGwaQO.jpg
    Q8arK8p.jpg

Then it was off to work! (I let her go into work instead of working from home since I wanted to see her career outfit)
    eGt8aLp.jpg

So Jules went off to work, Emmett went into a rabbit hole odd job, and Rowan went off to school, but for some reason, Ruby would not go to school. I even tried resetting her, but nothing happened when I clicked to send her.

Well, what do you know, Kristine showed up a few minutes later, obviously cutting class as well. It's like they planned this lol.
    6vk1beo.jpg

So they played some video games together. Ruby won.
    0Mko44F.jpg

"What's that?" Kristine asked as Ruby pulled out a strange looking fruit.
    "Just eat it," Ruby told her with a knowing look.
    EvYLKrC.jpg

Kristine's game generated look really isn't that bad! I don't know what it gave her lines by her cheeks though, makes her look so old haha.
    3WzRxRf.png

But anyway, I made some edits. I left that magenta tail though. I liked how it looked with her green hair. :)
    7wWKQ9N.png?1

"This is so cool!"
    uUzHx5w.png

"I can splash you with my tail now!"
    r8TUeuB.png

The rest of this day ended up being pretty eventful, so I'm gonna wait and include the rest in my next update. Also I realized Rowan's hair is a shade too dark, I think the custom colors I have downloaded for kids hair causes it to glitch sometimes. I played ahead a lot so it will be dark for a few updates but I'll change it back next time I'm in game :)

Sorry for super late comments, but I'm in the cabin now :)
    jdVOzMw.jpgUMp7YA1.jpgC0LsWeJ.jpgod8kOb2.jpgchnnXGe.jpg

@permanentrose ,
    that was first time Rose showed up for a long time :) Carrie shows up more often, but I think that is the fame :) Free will is always fun, but I am afraid I have modded all annoyance out with MCCC or other mods, that all there is left is "normal" :D Like no way Melody to play with soccer ball in bathroom , like Jules did :p
    I can send that "pose" to you, or message who made it, so you can see if you have it :) It is my favorite one, I have gazillion, but I know there is a name of the creator.
    Yes they will have a getaway, problem is they are living in a world where I would normally send them to have the getaway, so it has to be Selvadorada or Batuu, Granite Falls is too cold for now :p
    I have MCCC woohoo, why most the auto woohoo happens, if you also have that you have either turned it off or something :)
    Oh yes, took me some time to browse my albums to find the start of the year pics, hha , I take too many, but yes he never was at school back then :D
    -- Jules must of got nice amount of photos at their trip to area of the old ship wreck :) Oh I love that simmandy's hairstyle too, just it never fits on forehead of my sims.. or so I think :D
    Jules looks really lovely as mermaid, that overlay you usually use is so strong that now hard to recognise her :) Oh that hair suits Ruby very well :)
    -- Lovely fishing trip with Jules :) Parrot fish, nice! :smiley:
    Haha, about everyone snoozing :p
    Ruby, don't touch it when it is hot :D
    Nice display for all the treasures :)
    --AWWW!! Maxwell and Mason look adorable <3
    --Ah, too bad Emmettt and Rowan did not get the fish for Jenny. Maybe next time :)
    HAHA, Parsley Dill and that thrilling ride :p Nice that Ruby found another school skipper :D Nice edit to Christines mermaid form :)
    @IllusoryThrall ,
    Nice to see you still looking in here :) We all need to do things in our own way, no need to burnout because of a game :) You will post when you feel like it :)

@Karababy52 ,
    I would also use that trait, @permanentrose , suggested, or like I have done, disabled it from settings. As I also noticed it instantly :)
    Thank you for the good luck wishes :D I know that last point is the hardest, come on, it is so hard to have a nap :p
    I will send that pose to you when I get to it :)
    Oh, just like I said to permanentrose, took me some time to browse my albums to find the start of the year pics, but yes he never was at school back then :D
    Hehe, glad you liked the pics of Josh and Sandra :)

-- Kava party, part 1, Oh looks the same, preparing to Kava party like I had , lots of bowls and BBQ dishes :D OH MY, Inna!!! PUSH UPS with that dress?? Nik Sr, handsome as ever :)
    Oh the bat form, I know I did messaged you about that, but I meant like REALLY remove it, with that drink, not just with UI cheats. Then it has worked to me. I had to do that with Greg, as Grimm and bat form.. BIG NO!!
    Aww, how nice you included Veera too, maybe lower her celeb status so she does not act so foolish :D She does not in mine because of other mods :p
    I loved those drinking pics, where everyone had some kind of drink :) Oh Melody, maybe your dad makes an exception sometimes.. another smart vacation :p
    Damon, Damon.. oh Damon.. why are you doing this? Well I should of not be wondering why, if your wather did not alter your personality :) In my challenge save Essa is his only one , tho I have to say also first one i this save .. :smiley:
    --Kava party , part 2, Joel,Joel, Molly is there because she is polite, but really maybe you should try to talk with someone else? :p Oh, Jules and Brooks? :) Aww, sweet that Josh gave her a kiss like that there, I sure hope Damon was somewhere to see them!
    Nice from Inna to clean, but not surprising at all :D And Nik must be following her all the time, maybe he is afraid to lose her again <3
    Malcolm, do you mind of inviting her over? Tho I hate the celeb walkstyle with a passion, and most of all with Veera, so no wonder if M&M ever invite her :D I think that was one of the first thing I modded out right away :D NOT happening in my game. :p
    OKAY, Melody and Morgyn, that is just rude! GET OUT AND LET THEM REST! :D I am in shame of your acting Melody :D
    -- Aqua Batman??? LOL :joy:
    I Don't think grilling together works without a second BBQ, as sims do not prepare what they grill :) Sorry that Essa had to be in some cheering loop :)
    Ah yes the cave and then the super hard part.. hahah :D Yes maybe for Josh if he has that trait, true, but indeed, thanks for UI cheats :)
    I apbsolutely LOVED the pics with Aqua Zip :D Catching the plane and the moon :D GREAT choose of angles there! HAHA at that invisible Aqua Zip :)
    But hey, he is right he cannot be Aquaman.. he needs to be a merfolk to be that :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    oh so sorry to hear your troubles with those pipes, I hope all will be 100% fine soon :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top