Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 3.01

Welcome to Dove's generation! We start off with some better pictures of the 3-storey house they moved into. This really tested my building ability!!
    08-20-21_5-23-19-pm.png
    08-20-21_5-23-33-pm.png
    08-20-21_5-23-45-pm.png
    Required pic of the main couple breaking in their new bedroom :love:
    06-25-21_3-56-22-pm.png
    The day Dove and Holly moved into the new house was Winterfest. So the second thing they did was put up the tree and put the fire on so they didn't freeze!
    06-25-21_2-47-02-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-00-56-pm.png
    Honey was flat out finding new surfaces to sleep on :lol:
    06-25-21_4-35-47-pm.png
    Dove invited all her family around (except for Violet because she hadn't actually met her!). Just after she did so, she received the news that her grandparents, Lia and Heath, had both passed away. So everyone who arrived was sad except for Holly's twin brother, Harrison.
    06-25-21_3-15-21-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-16-08-pm.png
    06-26-21_1-50-47-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-17-40-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-18-41-pm.png
    Alec seemed to be the most depressed, and spent a lot of his time reading a book that Lyric wrote.
    06-25-21_3-21-30-pm.png
    Holly cooked the main meal and although it wasn't excellent, still seemed to be edible enough! Even Honey wanted some.
    06-25-21_3-23-30-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-25-11-pm.png
    Gift giving was a bit subdued but everyone still seemed to get something nice.
    06-25-21_3-27-09-pm.png
    Dove didn't seem overly happy at the thought of having to get pregnant in the near future. This was, however, the happiest Alec looked all day.
    06-25-21_3-28-36-pm.png
    Later that day, Father Winter arrived and gave the girls their gifts.
    06-25-21_3-32-17-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-31-23-pm.png
    It was during this time that both girls rolled wants to get engaged so, in front of an evil-traited Father Winter (:lol:), they did so.
    06-25-21_3-38-18-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-38-30-pm.png
    06-25-21_3-38-44-pm.png
    Soon after, Leo's son Raiden and Ivy's daughter Kelley aged into teens, so Dove went around to get their pics for the family tree.
    06-26-21_1-27-14-pm.png
    06-26-21_1-24-01-pm.png
    06-26-21_1-35-58-pm.png
    And this was where I decided Holly was going to be the cook of the family :lol:
    06-25-21_4-46-37-pm.png
    06-25-21_4-47-06-pm.png
    06-25-21_4-47-50-pm.png
    As part of her soulmate aspiration, Dove has to take Holly on a few dates, so here they are in Sulani (which is much warmer than Brindleton Bay in winter!!!). This is the only pic I took for some reason.
    06-26-21_1-59-41-pm.png
    Lark and Luna had baby Brant just before the New Year. This is the cutie as a toddler :love:
    06-26-21_4-44-34-pm.png
    And finally the wedding on New Year's Eve! Everyone was invited (and actually came), and most even sat down for the ceremony!
    06-26-21_2-49-22-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-49-52-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-50-02-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-46-29-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-50-27-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-45-26-pm.png
    Very social reception in freezing cold temperatures but at least everyone survived :lol: I may have forgotten that I hadn't changed Lyric's formalwear since her wedding :sweat_smile:
    06-26-21_2-56-02-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-56-11-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-56-19-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-56-28-pm.png
    06-26-21_3-03-35-pm.png
    06-26-21_2-58-48-pm.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's all for the moment! Next update, the first of gen 4 should make their appearance :smiley: But poor Lia and Heath, passing away within two sim hours of each other, and only two days before their first great-grandchild was born. I actually have their urns from when Dove went around to visit with Lark, along with the cats, to help keep the tree intact, but don't expect to see their ghosts at any point during this challenge!
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi all! Just stopping by to say Hi! I have been away far to long! RL has been so busy! New Job, New grandbabies and so much more. I hope all is well with you all! I will try and start the challenge over but we will see what RL has to say about that.
    ]
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Oh no poor Rosalie, at least Lily is cute and I have no doubt that the next nooboo will just at cute. The venue is the perfect blend of fall omgosh I love it.

@MayaRose1138 - Dove seems to be enjoying the all that space with the family :) Aww what a sad Wintersday for everyone but at least they have each other. I love the white wedding too it looked like the whole family was there?

@amadazulsim - Glad to see you pop in, it sounds like you've had an exciting time RL ♥
    OJenn wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 - Dove seems to be enjoying the all that space with the family :) Aww what a sad Wintersday for everyone but at least they have each other. I love the white wedding too it looked like the whole family was there?

It feels like a much bigger house this time around. Still can’t decorate as well as some of the simmers on here but I’m pretty pleased with the building effort 😆. I believe the whole family was there except for baby Brant. Doing that as the generations go on will be tricky but if I can at least get immediate family there, that will be good!
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 3.02
    Lark often came around to visit in the early days, including on New Year's Eve. Sometimes, she brought Violet with her.
    06-26-21_3-19-28-pm.png
    06-26-21_3-25-32-pm.png
    06-26-21_3-40-41-pm.png
    Honey often likes to sleep where her sim servants are :lol:
    06-26-21_3-29-18-pm.png
    Date night at the park, with a brief interruption from Alec!
    06-26-21_4-16-48-pm.png
    06-26-21_4-18-50-pm.png
    06-26-21_4-22-37-pm.png
    Holly finally managed to get her indoor garden going, as well as being promoted to Level 3 of the Gardening career.
    06-27-21_2-59-15-pm.png
    06-27-21_3-06-14-pm.png
    And Dove got a new uniform when she was promoted to level 6, Government Agent.
    06-27-21_2-21-17-pm.png
    After a while, things were going well so Dove and Holly decided to try IVF for a baby. Harrison, being Holly's twin, donated some genetic material and Dove agree to carry the baby. And it didn't take long before there was success!
    06-26-21_4-25-54-pm.png
    I swear something is glitched in my game because no-one is ever happy that someone is having a baby :rolls eyes:
    06-26-21_4-26-52-pm.png
    Despite this, the girls went on another date night, this time to a bowling alley. Dove was unable to participate due to being pregnant (which is stupid!) but she was able to chat to her Uncle Leo, who was there with his team.
    06-27-21_2-27-25-pm.png
    06-27-21_2-31-53-pm.png
    06-27-21_2-33-01-pm.png
    06-27-21_2-35-06-pm.png
    On another night, they went to Chez Llama, the new restaurant that had opened in Newport.
    06-27-21_3-15-49-pm.png
    06-27-21_3-20-48-pm.png
    By the time the third trimester rolled around, Dove was getting very big and was regretting her life choices :lol:
    06-27-21_3-55-12-pm.png
    Soon afterwards it was time to go to the hospital, where Dove really wished she hadn't volunteered for this!
    06-27-21_4-21-21-pm.png
    06-27-21_4-24-32-pm.png
    But it was all worth it to bring home twins! Arthur Sage was first, then Nellie Violet. (Old-fashioned 'proper' names plus floral names)
    06-27-21_4-31-37-pm.png
    I left Holly alone for a few minutes while at the hospital and she started flirting with a nurse! Dove was not happy about that and their relationship took quite a hit because Dove does not condone 'improper' behaviour. Fortunately, they were able to make up :lol:
    06-27-21_4-29-28-pm.png
    Brant aged into a toddler and Dove went around to visit him. (This was when she picked up the urns)
    06-27-21_4-52-12-pm.png
    Not long before the twins aged up, Dove and Holly decided to try for one more child and were successful. Holly was happy, even if she doesn't look it (*sigh*, stupid game)
    06-27-21_4-46-04-pm.png
    06-27-21_4-46-17-pm.png
    They decided to get a companion for Honey. Dove tested two cats - Peanut Butter, who was very territorial; and Fraser, who is affectionate and talkative. She decided to keep Fraser.
    06-27-21_5-32-07-pm.png
    06-27-21_6-32-42-pm.png
    06-27-21_7-13-49-pm.png
    I swear my game has to be glitched!! No-one is ever happy about new babies!!!!
    06-27-21_6-42-54-pm.png
    06-27-21_6-49-37-pm.png
    Aunt Ivy had a late-in-life baby, Olivia, who is a little clone of Ivy.
    06-27-21_6-57-56-pm.png
    Toddler rooms!
    06-27-21_5-18-26-pm.png
    06-27-21_5-18-38-pm.png
    And finally it was time for the twins to age up! Arthur rolled the Inquisitive trait while Nellie rolled the Silly trait. And at the moment, Nellie is out of the running for heir because she inherited all Dove's colouring. But Arthur has blonde hair, so he's definitely in the running!
    06-27-21_7-02-29-pm.png
    06-27-21_7-09-28-pm.png
    06-27-21_7-13-32-pm.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got Dove the Fertile reward trait because I figured that would simulate the likelihood of getting multiples like in real life. Let's just say that that may not have been my best decision :sweat_smile:. Both of the twins have Dove's eye colour, which goes all the way back to Heath as it skipped Lyric (who had Lia's colour). As Arthur has blonde hair, he is a better genetic mix at the moment, although I don't know who inherited what facial features yet. So it's possible this will be the generation that gets a male heir!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @MayaRose1138 OH what a bummer! I know I'm a couple of weeks late but I'm so sorry about the stress you're going through with you're business. I guess I won't complain that I have to wear a mask in my office again. At least I'm still going into the office. I'm totally curious now about what state you live in and what your company does...but don't feel pressure to answer if you don't want to :)

Wow! Look at that house. It's just amazing. Good job fitting it there! I think it's kinda nice they moved in on Winterfest. The house looks like it's good for a festive feel. OH NO! Heath and Lia :( Such an amazing couple. I loved them as much in your story as mine. It's good the family could be together. Oh and how sweet that the girls got engaged. I'm dying that Father Winter was evil... I LOVED the white wedding. I had been thinking of something like this as well so I'm totally stealing the idea! I myself am not a great fan of winter but I feel like my future heir has to be. hehe Everyone seemed to have a really good time.

It's nice that the family comes around on their own. I always love it when that happens in my families. Aww congrats on the nooboo. I've honestly only had a very few sims who could be depended on to be happy about nooboos. Ahhh Greysen...I miss you! Haha! Poor Dove...she is big...triplets? Twins! I was close (Misery loves company). I love the names. Aww the new kitten is very cute. The toddler room is adorable. As are the toddlers :)

@legallyblondee Hi! Come play with us if you want :)

@amadazulsim I'm happy to see you pop over here too! I was worried you might not know about this one. Congrats on the new job, but REALLY CONGRATS on grandbabies!! I'm so happy for you! If you start posting again, I'll be happy, but really I'm happy that you check in from time to time <3

F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 33: A New Heir aka FIRE!

Some of you were wondering…with 3 beautiful IDENTICAL boys…how would the Emerson line continue? How would a new a new heir be chosen?
    PBfAeEd.png

How long have you known me?
    hq3CG7R.png

His family doesn’t mess around. They were all there to save this future heir!
    2KCvoDU.png
    DH4agIk.png

Seriously Thalia…What are you so happy about?
    g5FMDz6.png

Luckily, he was only singed!
    9lzZGfY.png

To be fair, I was heavily considering him as heir already. I loved that he rolled Extreme Sports Enthusiast as his aspiration since I’ve been wanting to play in Mt. Komorebi and his random hobby is Rock Climbing. Perfect. He’s also a cat lover like his Grandpa Sawyer was and he wants to be a doctor which I’ve only done once before :) Then he met this young lady and her father while he was jogging around town. Dad looks so suspicious! The fire just cinched it!
    spIkyWh.png

A few days later he asked her to meet him for lunch and she was happy to do it!
    ygVzbBS.png

Whenever he could, Finlay practiced the extreme sports he loves. He dreams about going back to Mt. Komorebi, he really loved the family vacation they took when he was a child.
    EMuZnyY.png
    6sQIHhe.png

He also worked on his wellness. You had to have the right mindset for these extreme sports!
    WjOhSqM.png

He spent a lot of time thinking about Piper too. They’d often meet to grab a bite and things were going well.
    HqaKjaC.png

When she actually wanted to meet him at the gym, it sealed the deal. At least for him!
    VwUtG2C.png

He wasn’t quite sure how she felt about his bold move.
    H75d4gm.png

Turned out she approved.
    Tdtnoi0.png

Everyone’s families were growing and when the holidays came around they decided to keep it quiet.
    L4vnhvH.png

When Winterfest came, instead of a blizzard they had a thunderstorm. No one uses the pool ever except during this storm Megan thought it would be a good idea. I guess she’s not as bright as I thought.
    XRU6mfZ.png

While not everyone in the extended family visited, Selena still made a point to come see her baby brother. They’d always been close. She also had some unexpected news. There was a surprise baby on the way!
    gfaKQId.png

While the storm raged outside, the family enjoyed opening gifts.
    auMzem3.png
    7tWajCm.png
    Bdha7eN.png

After dinner, Thalia mentored Finley as he made efforts towards his dream.
    e1Vk37s.png

He was completely startled right of the treadmill though when Father Winter arrived.
    pTBwYDv.png

Lachlan aged up to an adult. He and Thalia both ventured into this life stage without any fanfare.
    PpAvc9V.png

Hoping for some extra one-on-one time with her brother, Megan asked Lachlan to teach her to knit. He was more than happy to oblige. Their time together was so sweet and heartwarming.
    iBiL103.png
    6IgyHkd.png
    7LJIXsh.png
    I48nbxh.png
    1YcfIO6.png

With that little interaction, Lachlan finally completed his aspiration. (David completed 2 and Thalia is almost finished with her third during all this time. I don’t know if it’s cause it’s hard or because it’s new.)
    CrMlNXY.png

Even though Thalia and Lachlan are getting older and have so many other responsibilities, they still always make time for each other. Luckily, they share this passion.
    NIQp5NZ.png

Along with a few others.
    sLRsfGz.png

For his work Lachlan often goes to Foxbury to guest lecture. Finley is thinking about becoming a doctor and Foxbury has a really good program so Lachlan brought Finley with him so he could do some research.
    DT3yg9y.png

The boy is intense.
    Kxwe1ZR.png

At home, his parents finally added their picture to the photo wall.
    AN8bhPv.png

A few days later, the romance festival was happening, and Finley asked Piper if she’d like to go. It was a doubly fun day as it was also New Years. Piper was excited to go.
    T49RoKz.png

Lachlan called all worried about seeing Finley. Dad! I’m on a date! I’ll visit you tomorrow!
    w7aN36Y.png

Then he tried to hug Piper.
    4fuRdtl.png

For what ever reason, she wasn’t having it.
    jP30Qx1.png

Finley wasn’t really sure what to do, so he brought her back to his house to celebrate the New Year with his family. To add insult to injury, when the New Year rang in she randomly hugged David.
    SwDYSCM.png

They chatted afterwards and Piper told Finley that she really liked him, but she just wasn’t sure what she wanted to do. He said whatever she wanted he would agree to. He was sorry he had made her feel uncomfortable.
    1tKEmvv.png

On the bright side, Lachlan was really happy that Finley had kept his word.
    7vnsYMA.png

Finley threw himself into school and working out.
    g0U2oKi.png

He hoped if he was focused on other things, he could forget about Piper. He definitely found himself at least distracted on occasion.
    lqxTIv3.png

Our current heir Lachlan was finally promoted to the top of his career.
    KeqvTLe.png

There’s just one problem, he hates his job. He’s ready to pass the torch!
    Fyl46sd.png

Meanwhile, off in Willow Creek, Violet and Carlton’s quads became teens. If I’m picking from just these 4 I’m in love with Jayme. I guess I’ll have to wait and see what happens with their surprise baby Sean. What do you think?
    srM33gV.png
    s3U9IXk.png
    xB7liNR.png
    edited September 2021
    @MayaRose1138 - Lots of babies! And kittens too omgosh I love it. The toddler rooms turned out great I love that bowling rug so much its the cutest. I like Bellie and Arthur but I am definitely leaning more towards Arthur at least for right now.

@debjameswhite - Ah yes right of fire :lol: I don't think any of the boys would have been a bad choice. Thalia is a pretty good mentor to have in fitness Finley will get it eventually lol, just might take some time. I wonder what happened to make Piper act so strange at the festival :( Hopefully, they can work things out ♥

In my last update Leo, the youngest aged up to a child
    4a68d02227.jpg

319a1b677c.jpg

The boys each got some room updates: Aquarius kept his dark vibes with green and black
    4a912866d6.png

b6dbdf7c34.jpg

068d0323dd.jpg

Leo's room just got brighter and I have to say I really love the "modular" furniture from the decorating pack
    330dcf6ed4.jpg

ac523fcc8b.jpg

235c880ad0.jpg

Sadness struck the family in waves: first Jewel, the family pet and then Dory's mom
    242eba3723.jpg

67355b688a.jpg

cb5ae9d305.png

Dory devoted a lot of her time to the family hobby, gardening to work through her grief. And Tomas was there for her too
    0a797a249b.jpg

76c9e9a4c6.jpg

Leo is the first of the boys to even so much as take an interest in the garden, which makes me think he wants to be heir ♥ He is always talking to the plants and just outside around them
    64ae54fe1a.jpg

Aquarius had finally managed to complete his childhood aspiration and it was time to fly into the teen years
    98b137bfac.jpg

He took after his parents with a love for animals who knows maybe he'll be a veterinarian
    8251dfbfaa.png

He reminds me a lot of his dad but with his mom hair color no bad
    78d4e6d666.png

As a birthday present his parents said yes to him getting a pet, the house just felt empty without one
    d3d265f3cd.jpg

He ended up adopting a schnoodle named JD
    55d4c39e1a.png
    edited September 2021
    Sorry for the back to back updates I am a bit ahead in my game ♥ Winterfest came fast and with all the deaths in the family it was welcomed
    10c80dc0b6.jpg

Leo was the most excited about the festivities because his birthday was right around the corner
    f8fdec6afb.jpg

Tomas and JD had been spending a great deal of time outdoors so they were beaten and spent most of the day napping
    db39c1bede.jpg

Unfortunately Leo wasn't pleased with gift and he left everyone know it
    b5c2fec6d2.jpg

Once Winterfest it was time for Leo to become a teen and I have to say I am torn now when it comes to an heir
    156b86fb37.jpg

Given how fresh the loss was of their grandmother Lychee, the boys have been spending as much time with their grandpa as possible
    992bde3de2.jpg

9f75d6531e.jpg

And Leo wasn't the only one with a birthday to celebrate, Dory was aging up to an elder
    4671a63f89.jpg

I think she is still a looker
    e9e230f0a0.png
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    I'm upset I was making a family tree of the Greene's on the Plumb Tree app and I accidently deleted it.
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited September 2021
    Hi everyone! Long time no see!

I've been playing both TS3 and TS4 fairly regularly the last couple of months (mostly on weekends), and I started reading through this thread (up to page 29, I think), but I got started on the challenge last weekend and thought I'd post my first update.
    Rebuilding Evergreen Harbour: Generation 1 - The Emerson Founders

I decided to go with Lia and Heath:
    QlkU8Na.png
    0nh30y4.png

And I went with Floorplan A:
    WNaXaQ8.jpeg
    K1tuA4P.jpeg
    TICzpM7.jpeg
    0n9m8M4.jpeg
    C7fwdtP.jpeg

The entryway:
    PJQftlR.jpeg

Lia's workroom:
    XuSGaKw.jpeg

Study:
    aBE3V6b.jpeg

Child's bedroom:
    N9ta5iL.jpeg

Downstairs main bathroom (there's also a second smaller bathroom):
    ilyjcCO.jpeg

Child's bedroom:
    mOaHKtu.jpeg

Kitchen and dining area:
    a7Oc00v.jpeg

Living area:
    EB7p7l4.jpeg

Had to fill in some empty space haha:
    rjcfYJm.jpeg

Backyard:
    vXJu8oA.jpeg

Master bedroom:
    uToF0LO.jpeg

Master bathroom:
    TsLCYKH.jpeg

Toddler bedroom:
    EWuEX5i.jpeg

I haven't actually started playing yet but I will get a fair amount of play time in the next two weekends. My posts will be few and far between because I work full-time and busy most weeknights these days.

I'm so excited to be back. I've really missed everyone :)
    @OJenn You're right! Any of the boys would have been great. Oh Piper...just wait until you see. It was not in my plans, but I'm just gonna go with it.

What a cutie Leo is. I love Aquarius's room make over. I love the black rug. It looks so good. I also like how you set up his desk. Oh I love Leo's room as well. It looks great. I bought that pack last night and I'm looking forward to using it! Oh no...It's so sad and hard when those deaths start coming in waves! Aquarius aged up into a cutie too! JD is cute but he looks sad! I'm sure when he realizes he's in a house with 2 boys he'll cheer up!! :)

Personally, I love a back to back update! hehe look at that face on Leo! Ahh Tomas and JD are cute sleeping on the couch! Does that mean Tomas was walking Aquarius's dog?? hehe Oh my gosh...Leo. That is going to be a tough choice. They're both so interesting. What?? Dory is an elder? I can't believe it! She's still so beautiful.

@Army008 What a bummer about your family tree. Try again! :)

@JBAG521 Woot!! Welcome back!! I'm so happy you're going to play again and SO HAPPY you picked Heath and Lia. They're great sims! Lia looks so adorable in those overalls. Heath just always looks good <3. The house looks great. I can't wait to see your family start living there! I'm so excited to see another Lia and Heath family, and I'm excited you're back. :)
    F7bs1.jpeg
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 34: What to Do?

Poor Megan. When she moved in with her brother, she came with a dislike for violin music.
    aNymQow.png

That’s really unfortunate in this house.
    TXUVCly.png

It was Love Day. Lachlan and Thalia started with their favorite shared activity.
    DpaK8OU.png

Followed by an exchange of flowers.
    YZ9ssiI.png
    gWY3rt5.png

Then Piper called Finley. She asked him out on a date! He thought maybe she had made up her mind!
    S2W1eS2.png

He followed his father’s lead and offered her a red rose (her favorite color). She pretended to love it.
    cLgNMwo.png

Then told him how lame she thought it was.
    CC4lDxj.png

He went in to get the table but then realized when his phone rang, she was gone. I’m going to the Spice Festival; you get one more chance.
    1WBW3Gm.png

Finley wasn’t sure he wanted one more chance. He was so confused and saddened by her behavior.
    poTMDBv.png

He told her he needed to know where he stood.
    CtHPMGE.png

She was cold. She told him she had made a mistake when she called him, and she was heading home.
    WG7w8yn.png

His aunt and uncle were also at the Spice Festival though. They were having a much nicer Love Day.
    uT6QYRc.png

It’s nice to see them so in love still.
    rPlbhVL.png

I’m not sure how she changed her clothes, but when Finley found her, he wanted to tell her how upset he was. She didn’t let his teen angst spoil her good mood though.
    Ma4HHfE.png

Thalia and Lachlan were also there to enjoy the festival.
    cKEdrN3.png

Finley finally turned to what he really loves to relieve some of the stress.
    DyPNf0T.png

Then it was time for birthdays! Megan couldn’t wait to grow up and escape the violin house!
    yKptVM0.png

It was also the birthday for the triplets, but Finley had his last Scout meeting first!
    wIKI4rx.png

His brothers were not waiting.
    AlI2GkL.png
    bnrgrnU.png

Finally, Finley came home and celebrated with his brothers.
    snIha6X.png

He was stressing about his college acceptance letters though. There still wasn’t any news.
    xLeTgNv.png

Then he got a call he couldn’t believe. He didn’t know why he was going, but he did.
    nL16AlU.png

She wanted to tell him happy birthday.
    mqCyz2b.png

She wanted to give him a “special gift”
    3VSNLRa.png
    ufaiND9.png

When they were done though, she broke his heart again.
    yTzzQ8b.png

Turns out she had secretly gotten married months ago. She hadn’t had the heart to tell him, and she felt like she owed him something, but she didn’t want to see him ever again.
    LdShgZE.png

Looks like I'm going to follow @OJenn 's trend and have back to back updates.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 35: Ooops – Confession Time

I was so in love with Thalia when I was getting ready to match Lachlan that it never even dawned on me how similar they were genetically. Same dark hair, same straight nose, same dark skin (hers is a smidge darker), even the same eye shape! I actually just pulled out the genetic comparison I used to do at the beginning of the challenge to really look at them. I guess there are some differences.
    WNBTcsf.png

So then to make up for this faux pas, I chose Piper as the mate. Charlotte wasn’t even getting a shot because she was to close to Finlay. Then Piper went all mean on Finlay. I mean she is not nice at all. Nothing like the sweet Piper in @JordanNicoleJJ ‘s story! Now though I’m bringing her into the game. I still don’t know what will happen. I really do like Charlotte though now that I’m giving her a serious look.
    TYdlBsF.png

Thalia and Lachlan did have some pretty good-looking boys though!
    fSCSYRD.png

Change at the Emerson household was in the air. Though Megan’s hatred for violin music will never change.
    1CGRJQe.png

She had some choice words for her nephews when they asked her what was wrong! As if they didn’t know…
    NnL7Oy5.png

Then Finlay and Lachlan decided it would be a great idea to kick a soccer ball around in the house. Isn’t it funny that doing laundry will burn your house down in the sims but kicking a ball back and forth never has any ill effects?
    LhFXm9x.png

The next day, Finlay finally got the news he had been waiting for. The world was his oyster! He could go anywhere and do anything he might want. His dream of becoming a doctor were that much closer.
    0YjyLgA.png

David gifted him with a very expensive violin. “Hey, just don’t play this around Megan OK?”
    Et7BDWn.png

Finlay decided to spend his last day at home with his brothers. Of course, they hit the gym. The other two went for the treadmill but Finlay went right for the climbing wall.
    6hCKVWP.png

He got a call from Piper that stunned him. What happened to never wanting to see him again? Of course, he declined. This day was for his brothers anyways.
    LDlc67g.png

He felt a little anxious after that, so he took a break and found his zen with some yoga.
    NmUueyD.png

This was not the usual gym that Finlay went to. He had been worried about seeing Piper at the gym so he picked a new one. Imagine his surprise when he saw her there as well. His brothers said it was time to go anyways. They had a big surprise for him.
    inVhPz2.png

A big family dinner on Finlay’s last night at home!
    ASgPCwW.png

They were all so happy I couldn’t stop taking pictures!
    0VhkfGc.png

Finlay felt so blessed to be part of this family.
    J1GFMJZ.png

They were having such a good time they decided to stay for dessert!
    lPQyBem.png

And now you get his house tour! I have no idea how we’re going to make this work. Welcome to Pinecrest Apartments #402!
    PC204L6.png

When you come in the front door, there’s just room for a sofa and the TV. What else could a boy need?
    vM6Gnje.png

From the other direction cause it’s hard to get pictures in here!
    bDEpsPa.png
    I watched a lot of youtube videos to get some ideas for this apartment to make it a little more interesting. I do like the kitchen and I saw someone make a hanging shelf. No idea how THEY did it, but I figured out one for myself that I’m happy with.
    UfC2J7X.png
    66G1lmG.png

I finally had to switch to a top down view. I’m pretty happy with everything I managed to fit in this tiny space. Even laundry! Also, I decorated for a toddler but since there are no kids on the horizon, perhaps he’ll put all that in storage and use it as a workout room!
    NYdYLbo.png

Another shot of the living room dining room area.
    oakOjVF.png

The master bedroom.
    45Upp0y.png

Actually I’m pretty happy/proud of this one too. Again from watching videos I saw something I couldn’t replicate exactly but figured out my own version. Then I lit the headboard from behind and I really liked that!
    NOOUTAr.png
    yUgGa3P.png
    Army008 wrote: »
    I'm upset I was making a family tree of the Greene's on the Plumb Tree app and I accidently deleted it.

Oh noooo! That's unfortunate, were you able to recreate it?

@JBAG521 - It's so nice to see Lia and Heath again ♥ and the house looks lovely the way you have it all designed too.

@debjameswhite - The string band in the house is lovely too bad Megan doesn't approve lol. Poor Finley is not having any luck with Piper it seems :( I hope he finds true love. I, for one, and glad to see these back to back updates I need to know how Finley's life goes poor guy. Thalia and Lachlan are such a good match though and they have such great chemistry its easy to see why they paired well together. I'm glad Finley declined that invite from Piper, he could use time away from her mixed signals. The apartment is fitting for Finley I think especially with him being on his own.
    edited September 2021
    @ OJenn I can it'll take time but yes I can. In the mean time I'm going to to start rebuilding Strangerville I chose the Collins brothers for my founders. With the Collins brothers do they both have to get married and have a child or can they adopt a child.
    Army008 wrote: »
    @ OJenn I can it'll take time but yes I can. In the mean time I'm going to to start rebuilding Strangerville I chose the Collins brothers for my founders. With the Collins brothers do they both have to get married and have a child or can they adopt a child.

At least one of the brothers would need to have a child but they don't have to get married :)
    @OJenn thank you
    @MayaRose1138 OH what a bummer! I know I'm a couple of weeks late but I'm so sorry about the stress you're going through with you're business. I guess I won't complain that I have to wear a mask in my office again. At least I'm still going into the office. I'm totally curious now about what state you live in and what your company does...but don't feel pressure to answer if you don't want to :)

I live in Victoria, Australia, whose state capital city is about to become the most locked down city in the world :frowning:. My work involves tutoring children within the school system so every time the schools shut down, my job has to go online. And amongst the students I tutor are ones with learning difficulties, autism, and visual impairments, none of which are really good for online learning. So some of these students have missed out on a lot of learning because our government can't work out a way to keep the schools open, so that means we've lost over 150 schools days in six lockdowns. Fun times :angry:

Anyway, back to sims :). Thank you - that house only just barely fit on the lot with the dimensions I used, but at least there was enough room to put the bars for the kids to play on. Back when my sims moved in, Lark was always visiting but then she stopped and Raiden, Dove's cousin comes around almost every day. Unfortunately, he's hot-headed or something because he always smashes the dollhouse! The toddler names actually come from my family tree - when I was coming up with themes and decided on old-fashioned, I looked through the family tree circa 1900s for names that I liked and picked three names for each gender. The girls names actually all ended up being sisters in real life, whereas Arthur was from a different branch entirely.

Poor Finley :( He looks like he's having fun with his aspiration but how dare Piper lead him on like that! I only hope that Charlotte is much nicer! The hard part about the genetics is that a lot of the potential spouses are similar; I'm finding that all of the males up to gen 6 for Brindleton Bay have either brown or black hair and dark eyes, which is why I went with Dove marrying Holly last gen. This generation I can go with whichever - the two male spouses have brown hair, and one of the females has black hair, so that's a big contrast to the blonde hair that the heir will have. The next generation after that though, both men have black hair, while the women have light brown or auburn hair.

Finley's apartment looks very... compact :) I'm guessing there won't be too many children this generation unless he has triplets :lol: At least there are bunk beds now...

@OJenn - just wait, there's more babies to come in the next update! I agree; the bowling rug is good, and I used it a lot doing the challenge in San Myshuno. I'm going to try out Eco Living when the trial starts in a couple of days and if I like it, I'll eventually put it into a bundle with Dream Home Decorator and something else :)

Wow, Leo and Aquarius have turned out quite different to each other; I don't know how you'll choose! Unless you go by @debjameswhite 's method and wait until one catches fire :lol:. And Dory still looks good, even though she's an elder. Will she make it to see the boys grow up though?

@JBAG521 - Hi! I used Lia and Heath too, but in Brindleton Bay and now their great-grandchildren are being born! The house looks good (seriously, why don't my houses seem like everyone else's? :lol:) and I can't wait to see how they go!

edited September 2021
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 3.03

Last time, the twins had just aged into toddlers, so pics of the next few days show them doing toddler-like things.
    08-20-21_5-06-15-pm.png
    08-20-21_5-05-39-pm.png
    08-21-21_1-31-01-pm.png
    08-21-21_1-50-33-pm.png
    08-22-21_5-13-13-pm.png
    08-21-21_2-01-33-pm.png
    Easter arrived and plenty of eggs were found.
    08-21-21_1-27-48-pm.png
    I discovered you can put the feathers the cats collect onto the wall. This is the start of the collection.
    08-20-21_5-25-45-pm.png
    Holly got a topiary bush and used it to enhance her gardening skills.
    08-22-21_2-57-18-pm.png
    And pretty soon it was time for the next baby to be born!
    08-21-21_2-21-25-pm.png
    08-21-21_2-26-55-pm.png
    Whoops... (this is what I meant by regretting giving Dove the fertile trait!)
    08-21-21_2-29-09-pm.png
    Arthur was pretty happy to meet his new siblings but I don't think Nellie ever went near them :)
    08-21-21_3-04-30-pm.png
    Soon the newest set of twins aged up. Meet Mabel Rose (in red) and Beatrice Lily (in green). They look identical!! I don't know whether that will remain as they age up but for now, help! Mabel is clingy and Beatrice is angelic.
    08-21-21_4-19-37-pm.png
    08-21-21_4-19-49-pm.png
    Here's a comparison with all four toddlers.
    gen-4-toddlers.png
    The younger twins certainly liked doing almost everything together...
    08-22-21_2-31-10-pm.png
    08-21-21_4-22-17-pm.png
    08-22-21_2-24-58-pm.png
    08-22-21_5-07-01-pm.png
    08-22-21_5-15-59-pm.png
    08-22-21_4-09-04-pm.png
    08-22-21_3-21-47-pm.png
    And then came the chaos of dealing with four toddlers! Although the good thing was that one set was usually asleep while the other set was awake :lol:
    08-22-21_5-10-34-pm.png
    08-22-21_4-16-53-pm.png
    08-24-21_2-46-30-pm.png
    08-24-21_3-24-22-pm.png
    Fraser aged into an adult cat, which meant that he wasn't stuck on just one floor any more! Around the same time, Honey's parents Winter and Mickey passed away, so Lyric and Alec got some new cats to keep them company.
    08-24-21_2-53-58-pm.png
    Cousin Brant aged up into a dog-loving child. And Kit's wife Violet gave birth to their daughter, Michaela.
    08-22-21_2-46-31-pm.png
    And then it was finally time for Arthur and Nellie to age into children as well. (there were severe routing problems with Arthur's aging up but we eventually got there!)
    08-24-21_4-10-14-pm.png
    08-24-21_4-06-35-pm.png
    Arthur gained the Geek trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. Nellie gained the Lazy trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration (because those two naturally go together :lol:)
    08-24-21_4-22-35-pm.png
    08-24-21_4-33-30-pm.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It's hard to tell at this point but Arthur and Nellie look very similar and I think they take after Holly in their facial features but I won't be able to tell properly until they're teens. And with Mabel and Beatrice looking identical, not to mention identical in colouring to Arthur, that gives me three potential heirs. The cats won't be able to have a kitten until Nellie moves out, but now I don't know whether it will be Arthur or one of his new sisters that is the heir.

I admit to leaning towards Mabel, simply because she has the same name as my grandmother, but on the other hand, I haven't had a male heir yet. If I can't decide by teenage-hood, it'll come down to who gets along best with their potential spouse.
    @MayaRose1138 I don't know what I thought you were in the US! Please forgive me! :) Thank you for sharing though. I love learning about my friends here. I'm really sorry your struggling with more lockdowns. I know this is really frustrating. Back to the sims! I know this is where we come to escape! <3

Oh I love how you came up with your names for the toddlers! How fun is that? I've worked on my family tree too so I think it's really cool! Finlay is having a rough time. The last time I had a sim have such a rough start he became my favorite of all time sim! I hope Charlotte will be kinder to him. If I can just get them to meet.

Toddler things are so cute and I love the pictures of the twins. I love that they had Easter. How cute. Oh I like your feather collection! I have not done that for a long time! It looks good. Eeep! Another set of twins! With the rate we have multiples in this challenge, I would be terrified to give my sims the fertile trait. Also though, I think at this point if my sims stopped having them I'd be upset and wonder what was wrong haha. The kids are all so cute. I'd expect nothing less. I do think you have a set of identical twins on your hands though. They're really adorable. haha seriously? Lazy and rambunctious scamp? I don't see that working out well for her. I can't wait to see who you end up with.
    @MayaRose1138 - Sending you and your students so much love, I am really hoping things turn around soon ♥

I still can't get over how cute the twins are oh my goodness!! Oh wow I had no idea you could collect feathers, that super neat and great way to decorate. Mabel and Beatrice are identical! It's so rare to get identical twins I am so jealous. I think all the kiddoes have the same nose and eyebrow shapes but their eyes are different and so are their mouths. Choosing an heir will be super tough!
    @MayaRose1138 I don't know what I thought you were in the US! Please forgive me! :) Thank you for sharing though. I love learning about my friends here. I'm really sorry your struggling with more lockdowns. I know this is really frustrating. Back to the sims! I know this is where we come to escape! <3

Oh I love how you came up with your names for the toddlers! How fun is that? I've worked on my family tree too so I think it's really cool! Finlay is having a rough time. The last time I had a sim have such a rough start he became my favorite of all time sim! I hope Charlotte will be kinder to him. If I can just get them to meet.

Toddler things are so cute and I love the pictures of the twins. I love that they had Easter. How cute. Oh I like your feather collection! I have not done that for a long time! It looks good. Eeep! Another set of twins! With the rate we have multiples in this challenge, I would be terrified to give my sims the fertile trait. Also though, I think at this point if my sims stopped having them I'd be upset and wonder what was wrong haha. The kids are all so cute. I'd expect nothing less. I do think you have a set of identical twins on your hands though. They're really adorable. haha seriously? Lazy and rambunctious scamp? I don't see that working out well for her. I can't wait to see who you end up with.

Thank you! The majority of people on the forums probably are American, so it’s an easy assumption to make; I’m not offended 🤣.

I love looking into my family tree, although my dad has done most of the research. There are many common names that crop up time after time, but there are also family names that are less common but are reused many times within the same branches. And the stories you can find out about are fantastic! We’ve found knights in one branch of a European family, and possible ties to the British royal family in two others but those are so distant we can’t find the actual connections yet. And the stories about coming out to Australia... one branch starts when a man who we presume was a sailor just appears in the community, so we think he jumped ship but can’t find any records of him in England, his supposed birthplace. It’s possible he changed his name for some reason to a quite generic name so matching him up with the thousands who have the same name is impossible!!

Thank you - I’m finding the toddlers all cute too! I have played enough that they’re now all teens and I can say that Mabel and Beatrice aren’t quite identical but the only thing different is their eyebrows! Mabel and Arthur haven’t yet started romancing their potential spouses but I’ll get back to that after today; I’m trialling Eco Lifestyle to see whether I like it.
    OJenn wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 - Sending you and your students so much love, I am really hoping things turn around soon ♥

I still can't get over how cute the twins are oh my goodness!! Oh wow I had no idea you could collect feathers, that super neat and great way to decorate. Mabel and Beatrice are identical! It's so rare to get identical twins I am so jealous. I think all the kiddoes have the same nose and eyebrow shapes but their eyes are different and so are their mouths. Choosing an heir will be super tough!

Thank you! Our lockdown isn’t ending any time soon - that’s what happens when you have a socialist government leader who wants to control everything. The “short and sharp” 7-day lockdown will end up being at least 86 days 😡. Fortunately, we’re on school holidays for two weeks, but getting everyone back to school is apparently going to take until early November, and the non-mandatory vaccines have now just become mandatory for teachers as well as medical workers and other essential services. If I wasn’t happy with my job, I’d be moving states!

I saw on the Things You Know discussion about the feathers so I tried them out! With two cats, there’s a lot of feathers, and at present count they’re only one short of a full collection! Mabel and Beatrice have different eyebrows as teens but other than that, they’re identical. All the kids are generally a good mix facially of their parents, and Arthur is - as a female - almost identical to his younger sisters. I really don’t know who to choose as the moment. Arthur has got an aspiration and career I haven’t done yet, and Mabel has an aspiration I’ve done but find fairly easy plus a career I haven’t done. Interestingly, the younger twins ended up with the same career but totally different traits and aspirations! I’ll hopefully post another update soon and you can see Mabel and Beatrice as kids.

I’ve been trying Eco Lifestyle and I have to say, I’m not overly impressed by the game play but that could be because there’s a couple of glitches. The Freelance Crafter career won’t recognise anything done in the Fabricator, and the juicing machine won’t let me put more than one ingredient in. Anything else I hover the cursor over changes to “Point Rodek” or whatever the name of the book is, and shows 1 million of them in the inventory 🤔. And my Freegan sim that I started with hates her career as a Civil Designer 🤣. I do like the build/buy and CAS stuff, so I might eventually get the pack just for those. ( My next bundle is going to be Get Together/Spa Day/Movie Night but I’m not sure when I’ll get that yet.). My sim got together with Knox Greenburg so I could try out both careers and aspirations, and they’ve had a few kids so I could test out the toddler/child items and clothing.
    Oh guys...I went to play my game today and I realized I had over 200 pictures in my folder. Then I thought I can't play until I write an update. I have played through his entire university after all. I did think about splitting it up, don't worry I deleted a lot of pictures, but it's still long. I just didn't really see a point in splitting it up. I'd probably post everything consecutively anyways!
    F7bs1.jpeg
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 36: The College Years

When Finlay moved into his new apartment, I was startled to see Piper standing there in the lobby with him.
    mQNYvgW.png

We ignored it and moved on though. For some reason, his new fridge had food that needed to be cleaned out. Maybe he purchased it second hand?
    f8fpJlf.png

It felt so strange to be the only one in the apartment after growing up with 2 brothers and Megan.
    nbCj6gj.png

He definitely liked undisturbed game time though.
    qmalzOF.png

A neighbor showed up to discuss improving the neighborhood and Finlay was on board. His parents’ neighborhood was much nicer.
    Alnm02o.png

When he opened the door I was shocked to see this guy. It’s Piper’s husband. Finlay has never met him. Yes, I moved my heir in next door to the girl who broke his heart.
    EHOvae7.png

On a funnier note, his parents sent their maid over (Finlay did not ask for this service).
    q9JY2Zj.png

Another neighbor came over to talk about something and Piper’s brother (I thought he was her father in an earlier post) was there giving Finlay side-eye.
    NQA63Ra.png

Finlay got busy. There were some NAPS that really needed to be repealed.
    pgojDeu.png

His good upbringing helped him in this situation.
    UzOjBmn.png

Still not realizing who lived next door, Finlay went knocking on the door one day to ask them to turn down the music. He started with a polite knock and then an angry knock, but they never came to the door. He didn’t get much sleep that night.
    ONaLTWh.png

At least the local pizza here was good.
    cL7sz3k.png

He decided to take a trip to Mt. Komorebi and work on his skills before the term started.
    IhEKfR2.png

The lines were so long.
    luUcZdd.png

He wanted to look around anyways and so he went hiking.
    gkX7MYM.png

Of course, while he was there, he had to try the food!
    2vJJFEv.png

He even bumped into his aunt while he was up there! What a small world! ;)
    2V4SZk2.png

I don’t know where this picture is or why he was sad…but it’s a good place to tell you he grew his hair out. He wanted to have fun with it while he was in school.
    7eG6rn5.png

I think the maid passed away cause this new dude showed up and thought he should stand in front of the TV while Finlay was watching it.
    XT1PhxG.png

Then it finally happened. Finlay bumped into Piper in the hall. He was shocked though he tried to hide it.
    X5aoSWS.png

He went straight to the gym. He was happy his brothers showed up too.
    aezS2dY.png

I have no idea why Tavish was making this face but him being there definitely made Finlay feel better.
    PT1lcxj.png

Then he got a call from Piper. “Hey, do you want to go out?” “Hey, are you still married? You are? No thanks.”
    Dq6knC2.png

He did go out with Auley and Megan though. Tavish was supposed to come along but didn’t show for some reason.
    fvt963h.png

Finlay spent a lot of time working out or making the trek to Mt. Komorebi. It kept his mind off other things.
    VOsi0ch.png
    VynGDqK.png

Then one day out of the blue this guy Finlay knew called him up and asked him out on a date. Finlay was surprised but said yes because he didn’t want to be mean. Then the guy turned it around and put all the responsibility to make it happen on Finlay, so it never happened. Finlay never called him.
    9uI0vEW.png

The semester finally started, and Finlay was very serious about his studies.
    7GhVKAu.png

He was lucky. Not only did he have his parents’ maid coming over every day, but his mother also came over and kept things tidy.
    gFSTeSd.png

He appreciated her though and took her to dinner. He also wanted to tell her something important.
    ZQkSdBF.png

Piper was pregnant. When he had seen this, he confronted her but she had laughed at him. “Let me tell you a secret. I was already pregnant when we messed around ONE TIME in a bush.” He was embarrassed telling his mother this, but he didn’t know where else to go.
    CKtQf6g.png

Thalia told him to put it out of his mind and to focus on his studies. She had bad news too. Something had happened in Monte Vista where David was from and he had suddenly had to pack up and leave. When Finlay asked if David would come back, she didn’t know.
    5v3o8ZY.png

He took Mom’s advise and threw himself into studying.
    fiJJWmz.png

He loved the mascot.
    YIGdbSe.png

But why did Piper always show up at the gym when he was there?
    LHq5rY9.png

When did she suddenly become interested in rock climbing?
    3S9C015.png

That night he decided to go to a night club and just spent the night dancing. This is the first time I’ve seen Lia in my game since she passed!
    mxl4afr.png

That night he got a message from Piper. Umm OK…I won’t call you. Now you stop calling me!
    tAiuT3m.png

Out of the blue, on Harvestfest his “aunt” Megan showed up with a beautiful woman named Charlotte. He couldn’t have a family get together because of school, but he was still making a big turkey. He invited them both to stay.
    L9qTVSM.png

His meal was excellent, and everyone enjoyed it. Megan was making herself scarce. Charlotte actually knew who he was. She had seen him at one of the soccer games at the university.
    HL0Oljx.png

Then randomly the neighbor stopped by.
    1BOJz9U.png

Um I guess you can eat my food. Do I know you? It was Piper’s husband, but Finlay didn’t know.
    Bg08EGj.png

Megan was upset, she wanted a nice quiet dinner for her friend Charlotte and Finlay.
    1q5ahXr.png

That night there was a big game, and Finlay was hurt. He was grateful he had all the leftovers when he got home.
    JKndU90.png

In the morning Piper showed up not realizing that Mom was there too. They had a chat about her kids…she had twins. Thalia wondered if twins ran in her family too? Piper said, “Look, my husband looks a lot like Finlay. They could be brothers. Leave it alone.”
    IZCipI4.png

Finlay, bolstered by his mother’s presence, told Piper she needed to stop calling him. He didn’t want a side relationship with her and he was seeing someone else now. She seemed to take it well.
    UeXTAui.png

Dad showed up a little bit later and it felt like old times. “Don’t mind us hon, just do your homework.”
    kkWCdLk.png

When Winterfest came, Finlay again couldn’t have or go to a big gathering because of classes. He did call Charlotte though. She was at all of his soccer games, and she was always taking pictures. She always complained about their quality, so Finlay got her a new camera.
    WlTJDR4.png

They enjoyed a lovely dinner. Charlotte was loving his cooking.
    PtymBBI.png

Then they got closer on the couch.
    2OtJuHg.png

They really liked each other.
    4fB9FCp.png

Which lead to other happy moments.
    qdoXawT.png
    vDH75It.png

Including the ultimate happy moment. They just couldn’t get over each other. They were hitting it off amazingly well.
    uu4dbDh.png

The following day, Finlay asked her to make it official and become her girlfriend. She insisted on a picture to commemorate the moment.
    I7rVxfp.png

She started spending a lot of time with him.
    XTRm5m0.png
    LUPdL1y.png

There were lots of dates that I must show all the pictures for because she’s just so cute.
    ajJJhTH.png
    Rrr1kh6.png
    2qHxMfW.png
    QnIf9Vr.png

Including this one of her double 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her drinks on New Year’s. She’s my kind of girl.
    spj5r7P.png

Because she had had so much to drink, Finlay brought her home to her place and was thrilled when she insisted, he come inside.
    CUqDFPq.png

To talk and get to know each other better.
    wxfi9is.png

Back at his place, Thalia continued to improve upon the maid’s work.
    CGnBOEw.png

This boy showed up on the doorstep (so many random people just come to the door now) but his name was Jaime Wolfe so I had to invite him in.
    IB5WTn2.png

He stayed all afternoon and met Auley when he popped over to. They were very distantly related (which sent me down a rabbit hole of real-life people finding out their related. So strange!)
    jmoROmm.png

Piper once again didn’t take her advice or live up to her word, but Finlay didn’t let her come in.
    hWtIZd0.png

One day while he was at class Charlotte showed up and left this on the table.
    BMz0Unk.png

She also randomly showed up and took care of other issues.
    FGHfOgh.png

She can do a lot of things.
    zbMt4um.png

Finlay ate cake for days.
    Yog9pgv.png

He was noticing something about Charlotte though.
    9cIT6ss.png

Charlotte? Do you have something you want to tell me?
    FXuMxFn.png

She did actually.
    SBw6yZ2.png

The next day was love day and Finlay had big plans.
    rIPGrCD.png

He took her to his favorite place in the world, Mt. Komorebi.
    7N8DHmW.png

They always have a good time together.
    gx2Jpdq.png
    yt3IEPf.png

Then he took her out onto the bridge and started explaining himself. How he was going to be a good and loving provider.
    8idpgGI.png

Charlotte didn’t understand what he was getting at, but it didn’t matter, she loved him.
    n387M2Y.png

He started by giving her a lovingly administered back massage.
    i0X4glL.png

Then he made it abundantly clear what he had been trying to say.
    KnENFe2.png

She said yes.
    eGXr7zC.png

Then this happened. How many babies do you have in there? Said completely with his inside voice. He’s not a dumb boy.
    8I0XDoo.png

Everything in Mt. Komorebi was shutting down so they went back to her place. She loves a man who can cook.
    Z5E7y4s.png

He really hoped she liked it.
    T2YRcyy.png

The next day was the big day.
    7huelYd.png
    yQGt7Xl.png

In more than one way. As soon as the ceremony was over, he got a call from Charlotte. He had wanted to be married before this happened and he was devastated she hadn’t called him to be with her. He tried not to make a big deal about it since he knew she was trying to make sure he had his college experience. By the way…three…she had three babies in there!
    Fzi7JF5.png

Finlay was really feeling the pressure to get a job now so with Charlotte’s blessing he tackled his dream of climbing Mt. Komorebi.
    FaX1uAR.png

His climbing partner was the most fit person he knew, his mother. Oddly, he showed up in his graduation gown and she showed up in her teacher outfit and nose rings she didn’t have before.
    0TUPiop.png
    ShMdVxm.png

Then they tackled the mountain.
    cTTD2gC.png

She was randomly at one of the checkpoints…how?
    BZ07CCU.png

This LONG update ends with mom and son finally making it to the peak and signaling the next phase of Finlay’s life.
    QWo1R0Z.png
    @debjamewhite - You know I don't mind a long update besides it gives me something to read while I am working on makeovers and remodels in my game ♥ Poor Finlay seeing Piper in the lobby on the first day at his new place, yikes! Being neighbors may prove to be dramatic but her husband is quite the looker :lol: (P.S. is Finlay on the gallery I would love for him to be neighbors with my heir) Oh my gosh leave it to his parents to make sure their boy has all the help he cant get, love that they have the same maid. So sad to see a new maid though given how the other was older :( I bet his parents are sad. WOW Piper is really still at it even after all this time? This girl is wild. I love seeing Finlay with his long hair though so I can't say I blame Piper for not being able to keep her eyes off him :lol: I am so glad Charlotte met Finlay and they hit it off ♥ they looks so cute together. Congrats to Finlay on starting the next big big chapter (chapters?) in his life. I can't wait to see his and Charlotte's wedding ♥
    Since losing my Greene family I started with the Collins family. Here is my first update on them.

After moving to StrangerVille Bryan knew something was off, he turned and looked at his brother and asked him, "What is your job here anyway?"
    Lyle looked over to his brother and said. "I don't know yet it is a new assignment."
    "Well something is off in this town," suggested Bryan.
    Lyle just shrugged it off just thinking it was Bryan's paranoia kicking in.
    The first thing the Collins brothers did was go to get a makeover. Lyle went with his military style and just cut his hair a little shorter as for Bryan he went for a more rugged look.

51498406780_dcb1977861_k.jpg09-14-21_8-58-50 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51497706533_ca67fbfb8f_k.jpg09-14-21_8-58-58 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

The first couple days Bryan kept telling his brother that there was something amiss in this new town, but Lyle just kept telling Bryan that he is just being paranoid. With Lyle just brushing him off Bryan decided he was going to go the secret lab that everyone was talking about.
    "What is so secret about this lab, looks just like every other science lab that I've seen," Bryan was wondering to himself as he walked through the gates.

51497482291_a3f02eb432_k.jpg09-18-21_12-42-49 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

After wandering around the lab he found that the lab had been abandoned and came to a door that was locked and needed a keycard to enter it. He started to snoop around the lab to see if he could find a keycard to open the door. Frustrated with not finding a key card Bryan went to the local bar and talked to some of the local scientists and military personal to try and get information but only getting so far he planted a few bugs on a couple scientists and military personal. After planting the bugs on them Bryan went home ate dinner and then went to his listening machine that he made and listened in on the scientists that he placed bugs on and he found out some very interesting information, something about a mother plant. After finding out this information Bryan ran to find his brother.
    "Lyle, look I have information about why some of the residents are acting weird."
    " Look Bryan, your paranoid just drop it."
    Bryan just shook his head and went back up to his little machine to gather more information.

51497706528_0eb2ddcf9a_k.jpg09-18-21_1-01-04 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

After finding out the information Bryan needed he went back into town and managed to impress a scientist enough to get a keycard. After getting the keycard Bryan went back to the lab and opened the door, as soon as the door opened a plume of purple smoke spewed
    out He tried to go further into the lab but he couldn't due to the spores. Bryan went back into town and asked around for a hazmat suite. He finally got the Hazmat suite put together.

51498406955_261a1693b4_k.jpg09-14-21_6-00-30 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

After putting on the hazmat suite Bryan went further into the lab and encountered a really big monster.

51497482641_058f7b9a54_k.jpg09-14-21_6-39-07 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top