Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Own Spa Day

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Yes
    Build a spa in Sulani, put a bedroom, small kitchen, inside as extras, outside, deck, bar, lounging chairs, towels, sea bathing and sailing. Put a large tent and barbecue on the sand nearby and you have the perfect Spa holiday without having any added screens and lags. I'll just have to add an extra tier for manicures!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,943 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    Just remember to not use spa items outdoors during winter guys

its instant spa of death :lol:
    learnt that hard way
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Yes
    I bought it years ago, not because it genuinely interested me but more so because I wanted more content in general in my game. I rarely use this pack to be honest, I just find it hard to fit in my game, but with the new manicures and pedicures I am definitely inspired to make some nail salons.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes
    I have an Island Resort Spa Lounge that I built last summer 2020. It's saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS. I'm guessing the Spa Day furniture will be automatically upgraded.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    No
    Refresh looks great but the theme just doesnt interest me.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I really love it and use the CAS and build buy items a lot. I am looking forward to the update.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I use it all the time. As a restorative yogi, mediation and practice are important to me. It alway bothered me that I had to use a mod to add yoga to my Sims 3 game. I don’t usually use the spa location, but always have a yoga mat and mediation bench (and occasionally the massage table) in my Sims homes. I’m excited for the refresh, but wish yoga counted toward fitness as well as wellness skills.
  • georgia_simsxgeorgia_simsx Posts: 23 Member
    Yes
    I bought it for the yoga. I also like the bath soaks. I haven't really used the spa, but I'll give it a shot with the new content.
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Yes
    I bought it during my binge to ensure I had all packs, for fear of missing out on opportunities to change up my gameplay.

I’m surprised with how much I’ve used the pack as of late, and even more excited because of the update !!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'll probably put a spa in newcrest . my female sim is having a bad day. well good bad. she gave birth to twins then lost her husband too emotional death.
    i have adulting ewww its only 2 hours but i am looking forward too it.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes
    I love much of the Build mode items, especially the wall textures and the floor tiles, plus many of the water features. The Wellness activities make a nice hobby for my Elder Sims -- low impact so they're not going to die of exhaustion like with regular fitness, and the teleporting feature comes in really handy. I had a family where the grandpa was fishing nearby, and the toilet broke; I was able to teleport him directly into the bathroom and since he also had earned the Handy trait he could do an Insta-Repair and fix it fast.

I'm really looking forward to the refresh, especially now that kids can do yoga and meditate.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I wasn't originally mega interested but I bought it when I got multiple gps 50% off couple years ago and ive used it a lot tbh

only gp I still haven't bought is batuu

maybe I'll even get that eventually though cause i do think it has some items i might use for random fun

but im just not all that into star wars to really know what to do with that pack sooo :sweat_smile: pretty low priority

I'm actually starting to like some of the BB in the pack, especially some of the hanging lights that seem to mesh well with my builds/remodels.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Yes
    Since it came out. I seldom use anything from it in builds, have never sent a sim to a spa, and chalk up getting it to still being in the naïve stage with the game. I wonder what the latest patch will break.
    Yes
    I so love the Spa Day Upgrades, especially the nails (claws). ;):pB)
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

do they have regular nails? i didn't use it much yet cause my mods broke. well some.
    Yes
    Yes there's plain regular nails in the Base. I use them for my males that aren't an occult & I also gave my Dorothy Oz the plain nails considering she's a teen human.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Yes
    SPA DAY IS THE BEST PACK EVER.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I got the pack as soon as it released. The meditation skill is very useful, I think.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• LilyLuluLilyLulu Posts: 27 Member
    Yes
    I always enjoyed the pack very much. I’m enjoying it even more now. I like that we can now have freelance yoga/wellness instructors. I absolutely adore the high maintenance trait, it makes many of my celebrities and well to do sims seem more realistic now. I am adding nail polish to so many sims male and female and kids. The update just made the pack mesh so much better with the rest of the game. I’m very happy with it! 😁
    Autumn, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!

P8hSFBm.jpg
  • GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Yes
    I felt the same when it just came out, but there wasn't much else yet at the time, so I gave it a shot. Ended up being one of my most loved GP's of all time.

Yes
    Way too funny @Admiral8Q :D
    I actually have that episode of ST:Voyager of the Doctor giving Capt. Janeway a massage.
    I always wished that they had Chakotay giving his Captain a massage instead of the Doctor. :'(
    What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart. <3<3
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes
    I felt the same when it just came out, but there wasn't much else yet at the time, so I gave it a shot. Ended up being one of my most loved GP's of all time.

I got it because I had made SO MUCH use of massage tables and saunas in TS3. I didn't expect the yoga mat to become something I use as much as I do, but in general, while what I thought I would most want from the pack turned out not to be, it's continued to be one of the most valued additions to my gameplay.

I like the refresh - it's added some things (for kids & toddlers, so yay for family play especially) and taken nothing away. I am still exploring the new features.
  • moonmaidenmoonmaiden Posts: 17 Member
    My Sim just got a lovely 8 hour pedicure. The refresh would be so much better without all the bugs.
    TS4 Gallery: moonmaiden17
    Discord: moonmaiden#1752