Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member

@Karababy52 ,
    Oh, haha, I did notice you took a full lenght view of Josh in that sand culpture picture, but I am so used to see him in your pics often like that, so I just thought you wanted to take the pic because he looked good against that backround (little blurry and so deep blue).

The doorbell, well, here:
    https://modthesims.info/d/657387/ring-my-bell-knock-on-door-default-replacement.html
    I know an old mod, and last comments says it does not work, but it sure does, tested it just.
    ho1cfwD.png
    Nea, my tester-teen, asked Donna (my own born in game sim) to visit, she did, and indeed , no knocking, it was "dig dong!"
    Naturally, if the house is large and you have camera at very long long way from front door, you may not still hear it. BUT it is louder than knocking the door :)

Oh yes, Malcolm was right, Sofia is a nutcase in my main, she was like that from the beginning , from my combined ISBI/Asylum challenge, where they originally married. But I cannot have M&M in my main, as in there Veera has kids, yes, but only with Batuu dude.

I am not sure was Josh a real bartender, as he showed up at his hot weather outfit. I had headline effects off, so I did not see was he really that bartender NPC , or maybe just following Melody and having fun with the bar? In your game, the day you showed with full autonomy on, he was at that bar all the time :D

-- I assum something came up and you weren't here to edit your update. I hope you are fine?? Anyway, great shot, I love that he is not in the middle of it, and all those colors!!

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you for your comments :) I do not try to make funny captions, but often sims themselves make that happen :) Just like the case with formal officer at SV, now waiter in Sulani :D And as I said to @Karababy52 , I am not sure was Josh a real bartender, as he was at his hot weather outfit :) Maybe he was just following Melody, and had fun with the bar :) I did not had headline effects on, so I did not see was he really in that NPC role :)
    And yes, in my many holidays in Greece when I was a kid and teen, I often had lunch in beach tavern with just my swimsuit on :)
    Yes, River and Roxanne were at fest, wearing their lifeguard outfits :D
    And you can always make her preg with MCCC if nothing else help :)

-- Lovely and colorful first picture :)
    Bummer that no fish, ah well , old fashioned way is sometimes the best way :D Ruby taking care of the shopping and Jules the big BBQ , nice :)
    Oh, Emmett! Stop those toilet prankings!

Oh lol, Bex annoyed, Essa under the weather, Melody looking like she is not approving their house and Sakura also looking like "why am I here"..
    I sure hope all got more cheerful later :D Rose maybe thought all that was too much and one teen clearly had too much in secret :D Or is it Rubys way to do the laundry?? :D

Nice from Rowan :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @permanentrose -
    Great kava party. Congrats! And I see that Sakura made an appearance, although she didn't look happy. Tsk! Tsk! Have fun at the party! lol That Emmett, always wanting to prank the toilets! hehehe Everyone looked great.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    September - Day 7: "Barnacle Blake's Bistro Grand Opening Dinner Date"

NkAkIlz.png

Notes
    CkyNQok.png
    Essa and Josh decided to check out one of the local restaurants for dinner that night. This would be the first time this restaurant has ever been open for business. I was crossing my fingers everything would work well and they'd have a great experience. This was also only the second time Essa and Josh have ever went out to dinner together!

Right away there was a potential serious glitch. Their chef, my Sim Autumn Woods, was standing on the bridge staring at the moon. She seemed to be stuck. Great...

Q3RL7FW.png
    I did a debug reset on her though and she headed toward the restaurant! *Whew* None too soon either since the restaurant was starting to fill up with patrons. I know it's hard to see who is standing there, but it was their mail carrier, Kado & Jenna Akiyama, and two other of my own Sims; Jessie (last name escapes me) and Gina Galloway. I can also see Nikolas Masters Sr. dining with someone.

mP5RqVn.png
    "Welcome to Barnacle Blake's Bistro, how many will be in your party?"
    "Table for two please, preferably on the deck if available."
    "Ah yes, very good Sir, we do have a table open. Right this way please."

TNGqbjb.png
    Essa was being a slow poke looking around at the restaurant's furnishings and decorations. I think she liked it.

"Your table Sir, I hope this is satisfactory?"
    "Yes, thank you!"
    "Enjoy your meal."

8UqCWMW.png
    They were seated right as the sun was setting, just as I planned. I have some gorgeous scenery shots, but they had to be cut. I took WAY too many screenshots for just one update. Per usual. Oh well, Sulani is just so beautiful.

"It's so beautiful here! I love this restaurant so far. Look at the view Josh. I hope the food is good too."
    "Hmm? Oh yeah, it is! Gorgeous! Menu looks promising too."

R20amZJ.png
    Here's the view in front of them. Love that bridge with the lights and the purple sky.

IogGFS1.png
    "Great idea coming here tonight Josh. We should do this more often."
    "I thought you might like it here. My old Buddy Blake owns this place. Did I ever tell you that?"
    "No, how do you know him?"
    "From the military. We were in the same unit together."
    "Cool. Maybe he's here tonight and you can introduce us."
    "Actually, he's on his honeymoon for two weeks. But when he gets back, maybe we can invite him and his new wife over for drinks sometime."
    "Sounds good to me. Oh, here's our waiter."

UEMJO3X.png
    "Hello, my name is River and I'll be your server. Can I interest you in an appetizer? I'd recommend the Shrimp Cocktail, it's a Chef's choice specialty tonight."
    "I was thinking we'd just go ahead and order the main course. What do you think about Lobster Thermidor Essa?"

"Ooo, that sounds delicious, yes, I'll have that too."
    "Okay, two Lobster Thermidors and a Simsmopolitan for each as well. Thank you."
    "Very good Sir. We're very busy tonight, it's our Grand Opening so the wait will be a little longer than usual but no more than 15-20 minutes for your order to arrive."
    "Alright, that's fine, we understand."

CEwqziZ.png
    Essa and Josh had a great time chatting and joking around while they waited for their meal. I left them to it and took a look around to see who else was there. Behind them is Naoki Ito dining with Lavina Chopra, the mayor of Henford-on-Bagley.

ZVGUt7u.png
    As mentioned before Nik Sr. was there and it looks like he already has and appetizer of perhaps Caesar salad? And some kind of drink. He was dining with...

dHoGft9.png
    Adam Lambert! He has fish tacos and a glass of wine, er, juice! Interesting...I didn't know they even knew each other.

jswl8WX.png
    Checked back with Essa and Josh and discovered River had already brought their meal. Essa was just telling Josh how much she liked it!

"The lobster's great, my compliments to the Chef."
    "I will let her know you enjoy the dish right away. She will be thrilled."
    "Thank you!" Essa said with a smile as River walked away toward the kitchen.
    "Honestly Babe, it's not as great as yours, but very, very good."
    "Aww, thanks Beautiful!"

9kv2ncc.png
    "They make a mean Simsmopolitan too! Bottoms up!"

IjmiESk.png
    Essa took a drink and agreed with Josh, it was strong, but she liked it...a lot!
    "Woo, that's fabulous!"

s6lffP6.png
    "Wow, I guess so, you drained it."
    "Hehe, yep, I think I'll have another, maybe two!"

bTet9aH.png
    Finished with the meal, Josh suggested they have Tiramisu for dessert.
    "Oh yum! I don't think I've ever had that before."
    "No? You're in for a treat then."

QgYhZVg.png
    "I'm starting to feel a bit warm, but in a good way. Is the deck rolling or it just me?"
    "How many have you had?"
    "Um, I think dis is my third?"
    "You think?" Essa asked with a gigglesnort and then a small hiccup.
    "Forgeddabout me, how many you had?"
    "Oh, hmm, lemme she... three or four!"

WUKXjBt.png
    Finished with dessert and feeling exceptionally good after a 'few' Simsmopolitans under his belt, Josh had an idea.

"Hey, I happen to know that Blake has an apartment above the restaurant. Wouldoyasay we go up there and uh, have some fun, if you know what I mean Beautiful?" Josh said with a saucy look at Essa.
    "Seriously? Won't it be locked up? Why not just go back to the rental?"
    "Wellll, we're Spellcasters, we can just transportalate up there, right? And yeah, we could go back to the rental, but oh Beautiful, wouldn't you like to do something a bit naughty instead? Hmm? Come on, Blake won't mind and we can use Scrubbaroo too. He'll never know we were there."

Before Essa could give an answer, River brought the check. The couple went together to the front to pay, and then back to the table so Josh could leave a tip.

Lbd4h8n.png
    "So whattaya think Beautiful? About what I shaid? Les' go for it! I don't wanna wait any longer, I want you now. You always say, any place, any time, am I right?"
    "Gawd, you're so dang hot, and nawty. I freakin' love it! Okay, lesh do it Babe, lesh be nawty!"
    "Oh Beautiful you turn me on so much. Les' go!"

lXVVcbF.png
    xCLzZZ8.png
    (Uh...I did not just see that. Nope! I saw nothing. Um, maybe I should stop drinking the customers leftover 'juice'...yeah...)

Zu3UN3A.png
    A4V54Yo.png
    "I've been dying to do thish all night Beautiful. C'mere..."

57pzWgB.png
    H93mzn4.png
    yBGCOqr.png
    E8LNMZu.png
    After awhile Essa and Josh transportalated back out front of the restaurant.

ql096f8.png
    "I love you Beautiful...with all my heart, body, soul and mind. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, I'll love you tomorrow, until the end of time and beyond. There has never been and never will be anyone that makes me feel the way you do. I can't wait to spend the rest of our days, and nights, together and finally make you my wife. You make me so happy. Let's go home..."

*Note - I know just how you feel Josh, I feel the same way about my husband. Today was our 37th Wedding Anniversary, but we've been together for over 44 years. We were just 16 and 18 when we met, but we both knew we had found the love of our lives. He's my best friend and my soulmate. I love you Honeybear! <3

Yesterday's daily post pic will be the post for the day. I had too many unforeseen things happen to do the story part of it. Instead, today's update will be what I had intended for yesterday. I'll get started on comments next. I hope everyone had a great day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Great group shot for your daily post pic! Guessing maybe the fish trap had to be in a bit deeper water, maybe? Kala looked bored or something. :D Good idea having them change into traditional island wear for the party. Tsk! Emmett! Sheesh! And he looks so smug about it too. :D Oh man, I wonder why some of the guests were so sad or grumpy. Essa looks like someone died. :D Dang, Melody isn't very happy either. o.O Sakura looks totally bored too. :D Come on people cheer up, it's a party! Grab a cup o' Kava and you'll feel better in no time. ;) hehe So funny Ruby went swimming in her clothes. Methinks somebody snuck a cup or two of Kava when Jules wasn't looking. ;) Yay! \o/ Congrats on earing Gold for the party! Aww, Rowan, you little sweetheart! Very nice of him to start cleaning up afterward. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    hehe Well yeah, that's true, I do take probably more pics than I should of Josh, so not unusual to see another one. Oh well, y'all know I just love the guy! And yes, he DID look good against that blue sky. :)

Gah! There's a doorbell Mod? Holy Simoly! Thank you SO much! I'll put it in my game and see if it works. Sounds like it does, thanks for testing it. Understandable about still not hearing it sometimes in bigger houses. My Sims 'usually' have much smaller houses though so this will be perfect until we get an in-game doorbell. IF we get one. 🤞

Ohhh, yeah, that's right. You've shown me screenies of when you did that challenge. Malcom looks so good with dark hair by the way! ;) You know, I bet you're right. Especially since he was wearing regular clothes. I bet he just followed Melody there and was having a bit of fun. He loves bars for some reason. :D

You're right, lots of somethings came up, but it's all good now. Thanks for asking. :) Thank you about that daily post pic too. There's something called the Rule of Thirds in photography that I always try to follow with my screenshots too. That's why you'll rarely see any of the subjects in my screenshots in the very middle of the screen. Sometimes it's appropriate to put them in the middle though, like for some portraits. Love the deep blue of the sky in Sulani. I say it all the time, but I'll say it again, Sulani is freakin' gorgeous! I love it! <3
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 248 - Ruby's Special Night

36Le9hF.jpg
    The daily photo is my renovation of Admiral's Wreckage, where Nalani and her sister Alana are living in my game. I enjoyed the challenge of making the shipwreck look overgrown.

Anyway, after the kava party, Ruby and Zane decided to sneak off together and have some alone time by the isolated area near the volcano.
    G8ZWECv.jpg

They of course stumbled upon the waterfall.
    DQLjZbj.png

And we all know what happened next :)
    qmnB870.png

I took @SoulGal7's advice and attracted some frogs prior to having them mess around, and it was definitely entertaining to see them swimming around while these two had their fun haha.
    WVJPEWg.png

And what a fun time it was indeed ;)
    yH1crt5.png

Zane radiated a pink aura, his emotions too strong to contain. Ruby would have been glowing pink too if she had been able. What a special place for their first time :)
    mRxvlvI.png

They explored the surrounding area afterwards, and stumbled upon a cave.
    HhOP6xj.jpg

They cautiously explored, Zane insisting on entering first.
    CgyM227.jpg

"It looks safe. Come on."
    mE9nTY5.jpg

And so she followed. (I so wish this led to a hidden world :frowning:)
    cWZ5IBJ.jpg

They didn't find anything that interesting in the cave, but it had been a fun adventure nevertheless. They decided to make a sand sculpture together afterwards.
    3Y8V5Ei.jpg

They lay down in the sand to gaze at the stars after that. Ruby told Zane a bit breathlessly, "I love you so much. Thank you making tonight so special."
    bxBbq3t.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited September 2021
    @permanentrose -
    Ahhh...that was a sweet chapter and a very special time for Ruby and Zane. The bit about the frogs is they can get a moodlet that says something about "eyes watching you or something" and it's the frogs! lol

@Karababy52 - Congrats on your wedding anniversary! So sweet! happy-anniversary.png
    edited September 2021
    September - Day 8: "Float your cares away..."

CMeVrY0.png

Notes

I apologize, but, once again the above daily post pic will be my post for the day. Yesterday was Hubby's birthday, so was giving him some extra attention, had to grocery shop and some other things that needed my attention. Thanks for understanding! :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Update 249 - Mermaids

mhfV5h8.jpg
    The next morning, Emmett finished cleaning up the mess from the night before.
    K6HtLsr.jpg

The kids had gone off to school, and Jules was feeling a bit restless. Remembering a conversation with Sakura the night before about her husband's job as a conservationist when they had lived in Sulani, Jules decided she'd try her hand at that career as well.
    j3TfxED.jpg

She got a head start by researching conservation and ways she could help the island.
    fdIMBqq.png

Emmett decided to find some work as well, though odd jobs were more up his ally.
    dHjtKFC.png

While Emmett went to judge the sand sculpture competition, Jules went off to explore more of the island, even though it was beginning to rain lightly.

She beach combed for a bit, and stumbled upon a conch shell. She decided to give it a try.
    st2y7rf.png

A stranger standing nearby let out a sound that could only be described as dolphin-like.
    fyRSIjg.png

"Let me explain," they said, seeming a bit embarrassed, and led Jules into the water to reveal that they were in fact a mermaid.
    5hTheZI.jpg

"I'm Paka'a," they told her, and they explained that there were several other mermaids around the island as well. So fascinating! They also explained that if she ever stumbled upon the rare plant called a mermandic kelp, she could also have the opportunity to be transformed into a mermaid.
    NLAYUjP.png

"Here, let me show you what mermaids can do with that conch shell of yours."
    Xz2n6qL.png

All at once, the skies cleared, and Paka'a was gone.
    E6fdaQj.png

Back at home, Jules called over a dolphin. Paka'a had said that sometimes dolphins would fetch mermandic kelp, if you built a high enough relationship with them. Jules had to admit that she found herself very curious about the prospect.
    qAjVnLS.png

And to end this update, I'll share some of the other scenic shots I took as the sun set on this gorgeous evening.
    l0B0ivH.jpg
    McURI9v.jpg
    VrHKNGH.png
    xZc6TzR.png

I should be able to get around to comments/replies in a bit!
    Ugh, never mind, comments will have to wait until this evening. I forgot my laptop charger today so I'm gonna have to conserve my battery for taking notes :(
    edited September 2021
    Apologizing that my updates are again so late. I was working today earlier than normally, and as you may know I am a nightowl, so I left to work work when I usually go to sleep :) Not much good sleep last night. And I am totally overwhelmed to do anything what needs thinking :)

Good side is, that I am now using rest of my summer vacation days, so no work until 22nd , YAY !! :)

I will post comments and update or two tomorrow, I will catch up properly when doing boring candles in EL world with them :D
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

edited September 2021
    @Karababy52
    What a lovely evening for a dinner date for Josh and Essa! Love the setting sun. It's so nice to have building that are so open in Sulani so you can appreciate the scenery even when you're inside. Cool that River was the waiter! Haha, funny that Nik was dining with Adam! Josh is cute when he's tipsy too. Lovely evening for the two of them - and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

I'll have to try the fish trap in deeper water, thanks! There's a lot about this pack I'm still learning about.

@SoulGal7
    I totally forgot to check for a moodlet! I sometimes ignore moodlets. I should pay attention more though, sometimes they're really entertaining and specific. Thanks for commenting too :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you for your comments and yay to having some time off soon! Like you always say to me, don't worry about keeping up with comments, there's never any pressure for that :)
    @permanentrose
    Great job on your shipwreck renovation! I reno'ed mine too, but mostly just left the above ground boat parts and made the underground part much, much smaller for a Rags to Riches Sim that might use the lot. I have another reno of it in a different save that a vampire used. :)

Anyway, What a special and beautiful place indeed for Ruby and Zane's first time together! I agree about your wish the cave on the island led to a hidden world, especially if it were an underwater world for Mermaids! Perhaps the pack will get a refresh to add that. Would be very cool if it did!

Absolutely gorgeous screenshots in your next update! Great idea having Jules do the Conservationist career! Give her something to do after the aspiration is complete, which shouldn't be long now to finish since the Kava party is the most involved part of it. Those odd jobs are fun too! I'm glad they have something somewhat similar in the Cottage Living pack. Very cool Jules met Paka'a! One of my favorite Mermaids, mermaid form is so beautiful in my opinion. So Jules might like to be a mermaid eh? That would be cool!

Thanks, I'm happy with how their dinner date turned out and the restaurant worked well except for the one glitch with the chef. Yes, I love those large open window arches so much! I got a laugh out of Nik and Adam dining together. Thanks for the wishes about our Anniversary. :)

@SoulGal7

Thank you so much for the anniversary wishes! *Hugs*

@Ellupelluellu
    No apologies necessary! Comments are not required, they're just nice to read and help with motivation, of course. Just take care of yourself! I'm so glad you have extra time off now to relax and refresh your batteries! ;) Highly doubt your posts in EL with their shop will be boring. I admit making the candles however is boring. :D I wish they could just go do something else while the wax molds set, why do they have to stand there? Anyway, have fun with your time off, you deserve it! :)

I apologize for getting these comments posted so late, and for no story part in my last two updates. However, today's post coming up later will continue the story. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited September 2021
    September - Day 9: "Don't regret anything. At one time, it was just what you wanted!"

iqb1Cix.png

Notes
    UlW7TGj.png
    Back home from the restaurant, Josh was a little concerned for Essa. She looked like she didn't feel very well.

"Are you okay Beautiful? You seem a little green around the gills."
    "I'm fine, really!"
    "Well...okay, then--"

9huRHXa.png
    "--let's go upstairs." Josh whispered.

e4maTmd.png
    Later that morning Josh got up first and went downstairs to make a big bowl of Super Food Salad for the two of them. In his experience, it always helped a queasy stomach after a night of overindulgence. Essa joined him later at the bar with a serving of the dish.

"Morning Beautiful, still feeling good?"
    "Yeah, except my mouth feels so dry. I could use a drink of water. Forgot to grab a glass before I came out here."

GVeFAep.png
    "Water? Nah, what you need is some hair of the dog that bit you."
    "If you say so... Babe? Can you not shake that so hard, it sounds like boulders falling down a metal mountain."
    "Aww, I'm sorry Beautiful, here, it's ready anyway. Bottoms up!"

kuXkC8z.png
    "I hope Blake won't know someone was in his apartment?"
    "How could he? We treated it better than a forest, not even any footprints left behind, right?"

mP02bN9.png
    "Well...actually, I think I left my underwear there. I wasn't wearing any when we got home."
    "Beautiful, you weren't wearing any when we got there."
    "Oh..."

0VzSpEE.png
    "hehe Yes, you were. I'm just playing with you. I saw them and put them in my pocket."
    "Josh! That's not funny!"
    "Then why are you laughing?"
    "I don't know. Ahh! Don't make me laugh, my head feels like it's gonna explode!"
    "That's what he said..."
    "JOSH!! HAHA! Stop it! Stop it! I can't breathe!"

Gv1jSzS.png
    "Oh man, I feel dizzy and...and...I...think I'm gonna ..."

Essa's eyes rolled showing just the whites and then she passed out and fell from the barstool to the deck floor.

"ESSA!"

Nep0MCb.png
    "Hey, there she is! How do you feel? Don't try to get up, just relax."
    "What happened?"
    "You fainted. Scared the heck out of me."
    "How long was I out?"
    "Not long, maybe 5 minutes."

VMQpSIH.png
    "I'm okay now, I promise....but maybe you should give me mouth-to-mouth anyway?"

cqj11Jz.png
    Dl1GLbl.png

tW3xy0e.png
    "Alright, I think you need to rest, okay? Do you think you can walk? Maybe I should carry you?"
    "I can walk. It's cool, don't worry."
    "Well, I'm not letting go of you just in case. Just lean on me for support if you need it."
    "I always do."

MtcIxgv.png
    While Essa slept, Josh kept himself busy by cleaning up around the rental, talking to Joel on his cell and checking on Essa every 15 minutes or so. He wasn't sure if she had a concussion or anything, but she did hit her head when she fell. He wasn't taking any chances. She meant the world to him. She was his everything. He felt horrible for giving her that drink. He should've given her just plain water instead, like she had wanted.

After a few hours, Essa got up and felt much better. Especially after having some water and aspirin before coming back downstairs.

"Hey, you're up! You look like you feel better too!"
    "I do! Much better."

3LetrjE.png
    "I can't believe I passed out like that. I've never done that before. I'm sorry."

7PFQCC6.png
    "Aww, hey, don't worry about it. No apologies necessary. Come here."

2pe3B2n.png
    "No, no, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have drank so much. I'm sorry I made you worry about me and wasted our time here together."
    "Beautiful, stop, it's okay. Everyone overindulges now and then, it happens. If anyone is to blame it's me. I shouldn't have told you to drink that Simsmopolitan. Those things are so dang good, they're addictive! I should've known. Shhh, it's okay Beautiful. Forgive me?"

bMtiAoi.png
    "You are so sweet. It's not your fault. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I don't know why you put up with me sometimes."

EsHN3wN.png
    "Beautiful, don't say that. You're making this a bigger deal than it is. I don't 'put up with you,' and you don't have to make up anything to me. Okay? I take care of you because I love you. You know that."

3EffLO7.png
    3vVKkwy.png
    "I love you so much Josh. What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man as you?"
    "I've told you before, all you did was be yourself. You don't have to 'do' anything. Just never stop loving me the way I love you."

"I will never, never, ever stop loving you that's a promise. Do you believe me?"
    "Yes..."

Ki7MpUA.png
    0PafSgk.png
    "Let's go upstairs and make up for lost time."
    "Race you?"
    "No, I have a better idea. Let's just stay right here."
    "Mmm, perfect. You always have the best ideas..."
    Update 250 - Extra Food

JpNfzsD.png
    Well I thought their evening would end after the sunset pictures I captured, and I'd just go on to play the next day, but it ended up being an eventful night haha.

So Emmett was playing with Dill (I'm not even sure where he got the cat wand haha)
    sDVUrmJ.jpg

When suddenly Sakura came up to the door, looking quite dizzy.
    K5oZkcS.jpg

Well Emmett invited her in, when suddenly I noticed an event had started at the top of my screen. Um, okay? I mean, these guys just ate lavishly yesterday at their kava party, but I guess we can't turn down free food lol.
    BUwcNmv.png

So Emmett invited their neighbors inside too. But where is this food they're rumored to have?
    3qPcNvb.jpg

Never fear, Mele has the food.
    aGTQuDv.jpg

"Jules, come on down! Our neighbors brought food!"
    "Okay, just let me finish juggling in the bathroom and I'll be right down."
    bcsK95a.png

And so they sat down to eat the food Mele had prepared. Mele, being a kind "hostess" decided to stand to let the others have a place to sit.
    dUDmOo8.jpg

Sakura found a spot to eat too. But where is Ruby?
    L5FXoDM.jpg

Poor thing, there's nothing left for her :(
    kSanurx.jpg

Perhaps Sakura's illness is contagious, since it seems like Oliana is suffering similiar symptoms. It also appears that Mele is telling a riveting story, but Alika looks like he's already heard it a million times lol.
    FHXNOwJ.jpg

Pickle also is quite sad there's no leftovers for him.
    WPAwc3h.png

Dill vs the kitchen appliances, part 2.
    3BRHt1C.png

"Um, Mele, you just can't go on people's computers without permission."
    eSXVqAa.jpg

Mele's gonna do whatever she wants though lol. She's made herself quite at home.
    tuSqpmg.png

Meanwhile, the kids had gone to bed, and the monster under the bed had woken up Rowan. Instead of finding an adult that was already awake, he decided to go wake Ruby instead. She was happy to help him out though.
    M16IreN.jpg

"Here, I have a nightlight that used to help with the monsters when I was a kid. Let me tuck you in. That's it. It's gonna be okay." <3
    J7xixdW.png

And once the guests left, it was time for another attempt to finally make a baby.
    4J2X93W.png

AND FINALLY WE HAD SUCCESS!
    2zbPqFI.png
    *Updated my September 9th post above! I apologize for posting this so late! Imgur was acting up again, at least for me. My update is a little different than y'all are used to seeing from me. I hope you enjoy it! Don't worry, my updates won't all be like this in the future. I was just enjoying experimenting with, well, don't want to spoil it, you'll see. ;) Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited September 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Yes sometimes when IRL really gets on it is just simply impossible to do all what I was planning to :) And so needed vacation now :) Going to cabin with my cousins next week and all :)
    -- Parsley Dill is super funny with kitchen appliances :D Hey, someone give Pickle a treat now! Ruby was also left out, bu she can cook, poor pickle , not so well :p

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Yes I really need this vacation, and I am going to cabin nex week, with my cousins :) Same one we were at early summer :) Ladies only :D A
    And YES!! That candle making is so boring.. why cannot they go and do something else, and come back to it when finished, like juice making.. OH.. yes because this way someone does not forget to get the candles, like the juice home.. almost everytime ;):p
    And a bit late Happy anniversary!! <3
    -- Ohh.. someone has really cave in and moved to the dark side of the Force ;) Great pictures :)

@Karababy52
    Oh yes, I know exactly what you’re playing around with, I hope you enjoy it LOL. Spicing up romantic play is always fun. Glad Josh and Essa have a little more to do in that department ;) I really like that love seat/couch animation you included in your update.

I’m going away this weekend. I managed to play ahead so I have some updates ready to go but i probably won’t have time for comments
    @Ellupelluellu
    That's fantastic! I'm so glad you get some time away with just the ladies. You so need it! :)

It's just ridiculous, wastes so much time that could be used to do other things. Yes, can walk away from the juice fizzing, which is a good thing. Well, except if your name is Josh. :D Thank you so much for the Anniversary wishes. :)

HAHA! Dark side of the force! That cracked me up! :D Well, hey, they have cookies! And lots of other tasty desserts as well! ;)

@permanentrose
    Oh man, fun update! I wonder why everyone was so dizzy! NAP maybe? Ugh, the neighborhood extra food event. I swear it's just an excuse for the neighbors to come use your stuff. :D Well at least Mele did some cleaning, that was nice. Dill is so darn cute! First playing with Emmett, then freaking out over the dishwasher and finally just sprawling out on the couch for a nap. Sakura looks like she wants to take her home. hehe

Aww, so sweet of big Sis to help out Rowan. Nice he was able to go right back to sleep. Usually they can't sleep, and need to nap instead. Gah! Pickle's sad look over no food, such a sweetie. I just want to hug him whenever I see him. hehe Looks like Emmett is a victim of the dizzy spell sickness. Or maybe it was just really, really good woo hoo! ;) Congrats on another nooboo(s) on the way! Yay! \o/

hehe You think you know eh? Well, you're right. ;) Absolutely love some of the poses, like the ones I used. They're so sweet and they can kiss with their lips touching! YES! I can finally show them actually kissing instead of trying to have their hair block their lips because they don't touch. :) Plus, of course it's always a good thing to have more variety in the romance department. Sweet and chaste is good, but sometimes hot and spicy is just the ticket! B)
    edited September 2021
    Mx8

August, day 27, Part one

YsxwOD8.png

The one with free will .

Day of free will on, for all but Melody :)
    They are still at their swim suits, as they were at that restaurant very late, and I was lazy to give kids beds (lol. toddler beds were still there), so I just cheated their needs :p

h7UwNly.png
    Mona had both cats asking for attention..
    oGpRv59.png
    Her own won, tho :) (as Molly always wins poor Milly)
    gLCrmjj.png
    Malcolm played with Micky.
    lh4okE6.png
    Melanie taking trash out :)
    K5k4yVb.png
    And Mike talking to plants :smiley:
    jPwqzFc.png
    Aww. finally Milly found someone who has always time for her, Melanie.
    1gER8Mc.png
    Melody was planting more fruit trees
    DWV8qih.png
    There was some dolphins swimming too.

Ce91fUQ.png
    Off to school and work, time for Melody to do something for the aspiration..
    PQx53tS.png
    Molly was not so interested of the company of Milly and Micky.

3p2XCBK.png
    Back in the beach again.. long time digging and she finally found Sulani's Fingers!!

yPC3wxM.png
    And then the cave...
    a2a1wIt.png
    She got crystalss!! Not bad!!

One more thing to do.. that so hard one.. to finish the aspiration.. it is so hard to do.. ugh...

:D

edited September 2021
    September - Day 10: "Just one kiss..."

gL1IfwE.png

Notes
    ZEPIX0g.png
    "Hey Babe, what do you think about maybe having a party. We're going to be here all month. Might be a good idea to get to know our neighbors, have some friends over. Melody & Malcom for sure, I think the girls would love to come too. I miss them. What do you think? I know you love Kava."

tC3qVfX.png
    "Sure, sounds like fun. Are you sure you want to make it a Kava party though? That stuff is just as addictive as Simsmopolitans."
    "Oh, well, I wasn't planning on having any myself, just you. I'll act as hostess and mingle, you can handle the drinks and food, etc."
    "Alright, good, I like that idea. When should we have it? Tomorrow night?"

QZpKvMn.png
    "Fantastic! Yes, tomorrow night. We could invite your brothers too, Jon and Joel and---"
    "Hey! Hello in there! Did someone say my name?"
    "Joel! Hey Bro, come on in!"

"Hey Joel, make yourself at home, I need to go change, Josh will let you in."
    "Actually, I should change too. Have a seat, we'll be right back."

GCuPqZv.png
    "I saw you two at the restaurant the other day."
    "You did? Uh, what did you see Bro?"

gm7yWcv.png
    "Not much actually. The Host was leading you out to the deck when I walked in the door. I was waiting to get a table and I met someone. Her name is Jessie. We've been seeing each other ever since. We just seemed to hit it off and talked for hours. I never left the lobby."

AnEObNi.png
    "Hey Bro, that's great! Glad you met someone. You should've brought her back to our table so we could meet her. What are you doing here anyway? Long way from Mt. Komorebi."

qqGOiA8.png
    "Business trip. The company sent me to check out a cave that might have treasure and proof that Mermaids are real. But anyway...I didn't bring her to meet you because you always used to get all the girls, the most beautiful girls, like Essa. I didn't want you to steal her away from me, again...like you did Essa."

kIQDzbN.png
    "Oh Joel, that is so sweet of you to say!"
    "What do you mean I stole her from you? I never knew you were interested in Essa."

Wav7Fk4.png
    "Yeah, well, when you went on that gig with Adam, you had me look out for her, remember? She was just so sweet, and brave, so strong...I just wanted to kiss her. But I never had the nerve to do anything about it, and, well, she's your girl. Just like all the girls always were."
    "You had to know I loved Josh, we talked about it that one time when we were fishing together, remember?"
    "You two went fishing together?"
    "Not on purpose, it was just a chance meeting. I think I started to have feelings for her then. I wish I'd just had that one kiss. Just that, nothing more. Just one kiss."

BNRWBhc.png
    "Aww Joel, I had no idea. But it doesn't matter now. I'm with Josh and you have Jessie."
    "Yeah, that's true. But...I'll always wonder, you know?"
    "Hey, I'll make you a deal Bro, you beat me at Party Frenzy and you can kiss her. Sound good?"

A16GCIJ.png
    "You can't be serious."
    "What he said, are you serious? What makes you think I'd agree to that?"
    "It doesn't matter because he's not going to beat me. I'm the best and he knows it."
    "We'll see about that now won't we."

sazaK6y.png
    "What if he wins Josh, then what?"
    "Then I guess he gets to kiss you. If it's okay with you, of course."
    "Well...okay, I'll do it! I mean what's a little kiss anyway, right?"

IHBpchR.png
    "It won't be just a little kiss, I promise you that. If I win, I'll kiss you like you've never been kissed before."
    "Oh my....Joel...I--"
    "Enough talk, let's go play."
    "You're on! Coming Essa?"

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss this for anything!"

POqQdQ6.png
    "What!? How'd you do that? I never saw you do that before. Who even does that?"
    "I've been practicing...a lot."

uzLGvjV.png
    "Again!? How are you doing that?"
    "Wouldn't you like to know."
    "Yeah, I would!"

"Josh, do something! He's gonna win if you don't."

0XXP1Ml.png
    "Yes! Take that! You can't beat me!"
    "Is that legal?"
    "Yeah, unfortunately it is. But, it means I can do...THIS!"

HWSjS8a.png
    "Ha! Blocked you! Give it up Joel!"
    "Woo hoo! Good job Babe! Get 'em!"

The game was neck and neck between the two brothers with each leading back and forth, over and over. But in the end, there can only be one winner...

VEym36N.png
    "YES! YES! YES! I WIN! HA!"
    "I don't believe it, he beat me. So uh..."

"Yeah, so....I guess you won Joel."
    "Ohhh Yeahhh! And that means..."

jXF5aaj.png
    "--I get to kiss you Essa. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Are you ready gorgeous?"
    "You guys aren't serious, right? Come on!"
    "Hey, a deals a deal Beautiful. He won fair and square. What's a little kiss between friends anyway? You agreed. You can't go back on it now."

vghh4J6.png
    "Actually, she can, right Bro?"
    "Right Bro! It was all just a prank Beautiful! A little scheme we cooked up when we were in high school so we could get girls to kiss us."
    "Oh man, and it worked so well didn't it?"

"Oh you, you guys! Gah! You're grown men now, why would you do that to me?"
    "Just having a little fun. We were talking about the old days when you were changing your clothes, and it just came up. thought it would be fun to see if you'd fall for it too."

Sp2oRSS.png
    "You're not angry about it are you?"
    "Nah, I'm not. Boys will be boys I guess. It's cool. I like that you had something fun like that with your brother. Makes me wish I had a sister or a brother to share a memory like that with too."
    "It's true he always got the girls though. They all wanted to kiss him."
    "Oh, don't pout, you had just as many want to kiss you, probably more."
    "Yeah, I guess. Anyway, I should go. I'll see you both tomorrow night at the party. I'll bring Jessie, if she can make it, and call Jon to tell him about it too. He should be able to come, he's between jobs at the moment."
    "When isn't he between jobs?"
    "Rarely, but he's trying, give the kid a break."
    "I know, and I will. He's a good kid. See you tomorrow night Bro."
    "See ya Josh."

"Okay, see you then Joel. Bye for now!"
    "Bye Essa."

IRc77Mz.png
    "You wouldn't really have kissed him if we didn't tell you it was a joke, would you?"
    "No, I wouldn't have. Do you wanna know why?"

ETOoCeS.png
    "Mmm, because you love me?"
    "Yes, I do. But that's not the only reason. Aren't you curious why I didn't think very long or protest about kissing him?"
    "I was a little puzzled about that, yeah. So what's the other reason?"
    "I'm a Spellcaster, I can read minds, remember? I knew about your little scheme so had a little bit of my own fun with it." *gigglesnort*
    "Oh Beautiful, that's brilliant! I should've known!"
    "Yes, you should've known I don't want to kiss anyone but you for the rest of our lives."

NEUVw12.png
    "You mean, after Damon, right? He told me about how you wanted to kiss him after he turned you."
    "He did? Wow, okay. He told you we didn't though, right, and the reason I felt that way?"

y4l7BtO.png
    "Yeah, after I got angry and told him I'd basically kill him if he had kissed you. He said you didn't mean it, not really. I get it. He said he'd never try kiss you again, he loves Molly, and I believe him."

oCVMgJH.png
    "I know you'd never kiss him either. I know you love me and wouldn't kiss anyone else for any reason."
    (Oh Gawd...)

hNmwsRj.png
    kZ3gjWY.png
    "Yeouch! Why'd you pinch my butt?" Josh laughed as they walked toward the bed.
    "Because it's so cute? Cute cheeks beg to be pinched."
    "That's only something Grandmas do Beautiful. You're not a Grandma, and that's the wrong kind of cheek."
    "Opps!"

tiVhgrv.png
    "Josh? I have something I need to tell you. I hope you understand and don't get angry about it."
    "What is it?"
    "Well, uh...I did actually kiss Damon once when you were with Kat. It was right after I saw you with her, outside Vlad's mansion. When you tried to escape and she caught you?"
    "Oh Beautiful..."
    "I'm so sorry, it didn't mean anything. I just... was so upset seeing you...with her like that. What you said to her, you called her Beautiful. It just tore me apart. I knew, know you love me. Deep in my heart, but it devastated me. I broke down and told Damon about it, I didn't know who else to turn to at the time. He was my Master. I felt, I felt...like maybe you found her more attractive than me. That maybe you wanted her after all, I felt ugly and unloved."

"I was crying, sobbing and he just, he kissed me and I kissed him back. It was just a consoling, comfort kind of thing. It didn't mean I wanted him. I didn't. I don't. I just wanted to feel wanted. Does...does that make sense? Please, don't kill him, and please, please, forgive me. I love you Josh, only you. You have to know that."

vhyXXoU.png
    "I do know. I won't kill him. Don't worry. Let me tell you something, I think you already know by now. But what you saw? It wasn't me. I wasn't there, I wasn't a part of it. She had me under a spell. I don't remember anything when we...well...yeah. She was nothing, ever. I felt nothing, I couldn't. I was just her puppet. When I'm with you, I'm here, I know that I'm loving you, I can feel you, feel us, together. That's the difference, I feel you, you're a part of me, right down to my soul. I love you Beautiful, you have me under your spell, but it's different because we're both under the same spell, and here. So very much here and real. Nothing fake, only real, true love. Okay?"
    "Oh man, Josh, I love you so much..."

bWY8xtc.png
    Update 251 - More Visitors

AiMo98l.png
    So of course Jules shared the big news with Emmett.
    mcg4tsy.jpg

"If it wasn't obvious by my suddenly rounded stomach, I just wanted to let you know that were were finally successful! We're going to have a baby!" (And yes, I will assure now, I checked, and it is just one :wink:)
    nEdFcVw.jpg
    50h6vEb.jpg

Jules finally harvested from the plasma tree three times, thus completing the good vampire aspiration, so I put the tree in their inventory since it really doesn't fit in with the scenery here haha.
    AK3wxOl.png

"Interesting place to do your homework, Ruby, dear..."
    DqAPcfL.jpg

Emmett picked up another odd job. I've never really done much with these odd jobs, so it's fun to explore them this month.
    RD1p12I.png

Time to cook for the job. Luckily he had all the ingredients he needed.
    Sb0oxVG.png

Then time to mail it. Emmett changed his outfit like three times during this update haha.
    SHNWsd2.png

Jules meanwhile chose the 'work from home' option, so she got to work researching conservation once again.
    04SB9px.png

And spreading conservation awareness.
    bJ042WN.jpg

Sakura showed up again too!
    A87caMn.jpg

And right after Emmett invited her in, Emmett's mother, Marin, showed up as well.
    D8UC632.jpg

So Emmett took them both swimming.
    orQYTd1.png

Emmett went to play with a dolphin for a bit.
    mfczdlL.png

And Sakura and Marin decided to have a little dance party together.
    ZIdqJpR.jpg

The kids came home from school, and Ruby had some photos she wanted to share with her grandma. I probably need to make Marin look more like an actual elder these days haha.
    gCeSun8.jpg

And she had invited Kristine over as well :)
    mLUEUyh.jpg

And to end this update, Emmett changed back into his hot weather clothes and decided to have a dance party of his own :D
    Y3Od54F.jpg

--
    So who knows how long I'll let this pregnancy end up being for Jules lol. I think I have it set to be like 6-8 sim days or something right now, since it says "3 days until 2nd trimester." I might just leave it and see when this baby comes and actually give myself a surprise for once haha.

So I'm visiting my aunt and cousins this weekend so I'm gonna hold off on comments for now but later tonight I might end up having some time, but if I don't end up getting around to them, I'm still reading all of your lovely updates and enjoying them <3
    *Updated my September 10th post above! Sorry it was so delayed, Imgur was giving fits again for one reason. We're visiting our Son and Grandkids when I get up, so I'll be posting my daily post pic for today next as a placeholder in case we don't get back by Midnight. I'll also need to do comments then, as well. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited September 2021
    September - Day 11: "Sunset over Lani St. taz"

j9tOnVU.png

Notes

Once again I had a very busy day and was just too exhausted to update the story part of this post. The daily pic post will be the only update for this day. Today's post will continue the story. Thanks for being so patient with me. <3

@Karababy52 ,
    haha I did mean Josh by that "forgetting the juice" .. hihi.. or you? :p
    -- Lovely update :) Hehe nice prank from Joel and Josh, too bad she knew about it :) Well, I hope Damon will now on keep his mind in control. I know he loves Molly more than anything, but there is something, deep inside in him, what will never change totally.
    @permanentrose ,
    Does Sakura live in Sulani too? :) Hehe that is Sulani, always someone knocking the door or worse, just getting in :p Nice that Emmett found a dolphin friend :)

Update 252 - Date Night

vlAL1oa.jpg
    So it was the Night on the Town holiday and I'm still trying to see how many aspirations I can manage to do with Jules and she still needs to earn silver on two dates for the soulmate aspiration, so it seemed like a good opportunity to give Jules and Emmett a night to themselves.
    MIfBnKG.jpg

Jules got a rootbeer float, and Emmett ordered one of the beachy drinks but it never came :(
    NlllpcG.jpg

They were just happy to spend some time together though :)
    zo4ZHAm.png

So doing date nights without Dine Out can get really boring sometimes, but I do my best to simulate the restaurant experience with the food stalls.
    UYduT3r.jpg

Oh hey there Nix. You're looking miserable as always :D
    4neDjWy.png

Did some beach combing to knock some items off that stage of the aspiration. Jules found the Fingers of Sulani, I believe.
    WvlaeV2.jpg

Just a couple of scenic shots since I can't help myself :)
    YCOOOIA.jpg
    fMyOOwV.jpg

If you look in the background, you can spot Paka'a swimming around.
    6YzciwX.jpg

To end the evening, these two snuggled up by the bonfire <3
    DPaR0s4.png

Jules earned Gold on the date so that's one down for that aspiration!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top