Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Choose your babies sex by eating Strawberries or Carrots

2...Next

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @GoldenWings16 tested and first pregnancy was a single, I had mom and dad drink one elixir before woohoo and that's it. Will redo the test by mom drinking some during pregnancy as well ;)
    ok so now I am a little upset. Tried it again and still no twins, this time they drank 2 elixirs before the woohoo and then mom drank two with each trimester, I am thinking it must be just made, going to test it with my supersim that has her skills maxed. I do feel its funny there is no moodlet, so if there is going to be a moodlet with a freshly made one, then I will remove this room as its buggy and does not work as I thought it would. So sorry about this. Back in game to test differently.
    @GoldenWings16 I am not sure how this works anymore, I tried with a fresh batch and had a single baby. I am going to be doing some googling, I am thinking this is broken, if that is the case then I will remove the room from my gallery and here ;)
    edited September 2021
    Ok, when googling I only find people asking how it works because it does not work for them. What I will do is add that to the comments and then ask simmers to just comment back if it ever works for them. I am so sorry about this, I found it in a video and the video said it worked.

edit to add. I made a poll as well, lets see what other simmers say :)

eddited again to add, I have put it in the comments of my room as well ;) I most certainly do not want to upload something that is not working :(
    zKCaoG2.png
  • GoldenWings16GoldenWings16 Posts: 41 Member
    @mcrudd

The On Ley Line lot trait is effective enough.
    @mcrudd

The On Ley Line lot trait is effective enough.

Yip much more effective, I am doing the 100 baby challenge and had twins everytime since using that method, although I am trying to get triplets lol ;)