Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept ’21 Spa Day Refresh Patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2021
    @certifiedxfame Have you tested that CC alone? I've not actually seen any reports till now of CC nails blocking the category, and I suspect there's something else involved
    @Rhiannon1307 Please head over to the Discord servers for support. The pet adoption might be an earlier broken/updated mod, so check older lists.
    Thanks, Scarlet and @szanne7777 !

Mod Updates
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scumbumbo team: Don't Prep mods, Faster Gardening, Keep Books After Publishing, Paint from Reference Anywhere, Set Filters on Paintings by Reference, Sim Lotto, Smarter Autonomous Meal Sizes, Molding Clay Builds Creativity, Bugfixes - It's a Crying Shame, Violin and Guitar Bugfixes, Always Keep a Doctor at the Hospital

Probably Not Broken:
    • Run Don't Jog (Lotharihoe)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • FarmerJeiFarmerJei Posts: 55 Member
    is anyone else having problems with their sims outifts changing/removing?? ive been redoing a save and i had redone judith ward and was going to do the bailey-moon family and she was at their lot in a COMPLETLY horrific outfit that was nowhere to be found within CAS, or her outfits. when i went into CAS and "changed" it incase it was bugged out, when i went back in game she was still in the outfit!! and when i restarted my game and went back, it was just a different outfit but still not the one i gave her or able to be seen in CAS! (Im trying to post a screenshot but i cant figure out how :neutral: )
  • amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    @FarmerJei That sounds like she was in a situation outfit. I strongly recommend a combination of Bienchen (https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outfit-mods-outfit-mods/), MCCC (you can pick which of a sim's outfits they will wear in certain situations instead of a random one), and disabling cc for situation outfit in Sims4Studios.
  • certifiedxfamecertifiedxfame Posts: 5 New Member
    @luthienrising

It’s fine now. I have several from like 4 different creators and Idk which ones was causing the issue, but I took them all. I like the nails that came with the update so I don’t think I’ll be using cc nails for a while.
  • YonzieYonzie Posts: 29 Member
    > @amethystlilac said:
    > @FarmerJei That sounds like she was in a situation outfit. I strongly recommend a combination of Bienchen (https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outfit-mods-outfit-mods/), MCCC (you can pick which of a sim's outfits they will wear in certain situations instead of a random one), and disabling cc for situation outfit in Sims4Studios.

which one gets rid of the pirate outfit(i think its a pirate outfit), I have a butler that refuses at times to wear any of my pre selected outfits for her and wears the pirate outfit.
    @Yonzie You can't pick an outfit for a butler (without a mod to make it possible, like https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175405054223/better-butler-and-hire-more-butler-adjusts-the). They have a uniform.

Do you maybe have a mod/override that disables some/all outfits for random? If their assigned outfit is disabled, they will wear a random outfit.
    i have the little ms sam ones and beinchen out of the 5 butlers 4 wear the outfits i chose, however 1 will wear the outfit i chose around 40% of the time and the other 60% she wears the pirate, its like she is going thru a midlife crisis like a teen wearing a bear costume
    @Yonzie If one of LMS's mods is only working sometimes, you probably need to head to discord, either one of the ones on the front page, or LMS's discord at https://discord.gg/KpZsvRM
  • EmmaB86EmmaB86 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello, does anyone know if Magic bot's default feet V7 have been affected by the update?
    It comes with nail colour files and I thought it may cause an issue. I haven't been able to play my game to find out.
    > @amethystlilac said:
    > @Yonzie If one of LMS's mods is only working sometimes, you probably need to head to discord, either one of the ones on the front page, or LMS's discord at https://discord.gg/KpZsvRM
    its not her mod, its ea's redonkulous pirate outfit lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Just a reminder to folks that this isn't a support thread. Please see the links on p. 1 to AHQ and support Discords.

Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @FarmerJei That sounds like she was in a situation outfit. I strongly recommend a combination of Bienchen (https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/outfit-mods-outfit-mods/), MCCC (you can pick which of a sim's outfits they will wear in certain situations instead of a random one), and disabling cc for situation outfit in Sims4Studios.

that could be it, but it didnt look that way.. she was just standing outside of the bailey-moon house in the top and hair i had for her but she had the vampire tied cropped pants and the huge realm of magic boots and then a bunch of piercings i never gave her? What "situation" would that have been? i havent even done any gameplay in this save, its all been CAS reworks.
    edited September 2021
    @luthienrising well i mean it is a broken mod thread, and the question pertained to if anyone knew what would be causing that... mods or not.
  • RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    Icemunmun has said that all of her mods are working with the patch.
  • MarcieDiamandisMarcieDiamandis Posts: 4 New Member
    @ScarletQueenKat oh really! I have an XML injector installed by Scumbumbo but not sure if it needs updated... I'll check it on it's own with the XML injector too
  • Wynne64Wynne64 Posts: 5 New Member
    Please forgive me if I missed this, but I read in Discord that Basemental was updated or okay--is that correct? Also, is there any word on Slice of Life updates yet? Thanks.
  • MarcieDiamandisMarcieDiamandis Posts: 4 New Member
    @ScarletQueenKat @luthienrising Tested it with just the XML injector and the Run Don't Jog mod and the option wasn't there again! The XML injector test showed it is installed properly and running normally, so I'm not sure if it's another issue in my game as yours is working fine!
    Wynne64 wrote: »
    Please forgive me if I missed this, but I read in Discord that Basemental was updated or okay--is that correct? Also, is there any word on Slice of Life updates yet? Thanks.

NSFW mods can't be commented on here.

I'm an admin on KS's server, and so far there have been no updates to Slice of Life for this latest patch. It's currently still broken.

I'm an admin on KS's server, and so far there have been no updates to Slice of Life for this latest patch. It's currently still broken.

it doesnt say that anywhere.. this is a thread for broken mods.. not "SFW broken mods"
    FarmerJei wrote: »

it doesnt say that anywhere.. this is a thread for broken mods.. not "SFW broken mods"

On the first page of the forum post it says this:
    "GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY: Mods that breaks the T game rating cannot be discussed or named in these official forums and will not be included in my list. Do not ask about or report on any of them here — it’s against forum rules. There are other places on the internet where things like that can be discussed. Please note that some creators and links are off-limits here as well for this and related reasons."

I made the same mistake myself, I just meant to let you know why it wouldn't/wasn't being reported.
  • Katashi93Katashi93 Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anybody else have an issue with vet clinics? After the update pet owners don't pay their bills and don't leave the clinic until I tell them to. Vet clinic stats only show minus profits and customer number as 0 :neutral:
    Will try to 50/50 to see if I find something.
  • WPRWPR Posts: 4 New Member
    Anyone know of mods that might cause issues with toilets? All my cc and maxis toilets aren't allowing a use option. The only ones working are the public ones is Sulani and San Myshuno.
    WPR wrote: »
    Anyone know of mods that might cause issues with toilets? All my cc and maxis toilets aren't allowing a use option. The only ones working are the public ones is Sulani and San Myshuno.

All I can think of is perhaps Slice of Life, I know that adds to the tuning for toilets. If you have that, could you try without?
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    WPR wrote: »

I know of one NSFW one, but AFAIK it usually only messes with toilet sounds. And that's all I can say about it in this forum.
  • WPRWPR Posts: 4 New Member
    I have no NSFW toilets, I just checked without cc but mods in, and there are maxis ones with no option to use and ones that have it, CC ones that have no option and some that do.
    I removed the parts of slice of life that weren't updated but I'll try without it installed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top