Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remove the lactose intolerance trait from cottage living

1234568...Next

Comments

• SophieLogicSophieLogic Posts: 53 Member
    Read all of page 1 and then jumped to the end because I'm dying to put some of my ideas down. I'm sure many people agree on the pure concept that intolerance and diet choices are not a trait. Being lactose intolerant and vegetarian myself, I refuse to get rid of two of my personality traits just to make my sim sick when they eat these things. I'm of course glad they made an effort to consider people would want them in the game, I just wish it was a system much like the likes and dislikes. But with the Spa day refresh, we have a lot to be hopeful about. There was a codeing leak about preferences found by the modder Turbodriver (Wicked/Wonderful Whims) that seems to imply they are working on fashion preferences. Maybe if Dine out gets a fix/refresh it's an opportunity for them to add food preferences in that, then they could do a base game update to diet preferences in the same game update. I would love to know if anyone agrees or has any other ideas in this area. The more noise we make, the more likely we will be listened to. There is so much potential and I really hope we can help the sims team understand why it matters to people it affects.

Thanks for this post, it's lovely to see the support for this!
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    carpe_diem wrote: »
    They could make a SIM CHALLENGES tab in CAS (similar to Lot Challenges but on Sims).

Example: (I'm not English speaking. so there could better wordings)
    1. Non-resistant for illnesses (if you want illnesses in your game)
    2. Sensitive Immune system (more often ill / bigger illnesses consequences)
    3. Lactose intolerance & or ex. Pollen allergy / other intolerance
    4. Infertility (Difficulty to become pregnant)

That way Players that don't want certain things could avoid it (no NPC will radomize with the Lactose trait) and Players that want Realism / Challenges / Representation could have this in the game.
    @SophieLogic