Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• georgia_simsxgeorgia_simsx Posts: 23 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Georgia. I played a bit of the Sims 2 as a kid, and I've been a long time Sims 3 player but only a recent Sims 4 convert (Cottage Living won me over)! Nice to meet you all :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello, my name is Ale, I'm 24. I've been playing The Sims since I was a kid and I have recently been obsessed with TS4 because of the pandemic! I'm so proud of the bedroom I created this week, I wish I could find an affordable place like that irl haha :)

Hello @BellaKarnstein :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been playing the sims since you were a child and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 Many Simmers have found that simming has helped them through this pandemic.
    It would be great to have some of our sims rooms in real life!
    Happy simming! :)
    Hi everyone, my name is Georgia. I played a bit of the Sims 2 as a kid, and I've been a long time Sims 3 player but only a recent Sims 4 convert (Cottage Living won me over)! Nice to meet you all :)

Hello @georgia_simsx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simmming by playing Sims 2 , then enjoyed playing Sims 3 also. It is great that you are enjoying playing the sims 4 cottage living pack. It is a great pack! It is fun and enjoyable having our sims live on farms and enjoy farming!
  • KingOfEyeballsKingOfEyeballs Posts: 50 Member
    Hey, I'm a person lol, uh I mean, I have a few aliases online ranging from Kira Lonely to King of Eyeballs to feriey and Kira The Great Fox, etc. Kira works if you want to refer to me, or any other nickname you wanna come up with, I'm honestly not picky.

He/Him please, I am a guy, I'm like early adulthood, but I've played Sims since I was in my pre-teens, would've played it earlier but I couldn't afford it. I play Sims 3 and 4, 4 more so by a longshot due to the better quality and graphics. I like mods a lot, I like making the game more realistic, but I'm a major sucker for the new mods constantly and buy a lot of them when I can. (I bought the tiny furniture pack recently and a few weeks ago maybe I bought the vacuum cleaner item pack cause it seemed cute and I like doing chores in games to procrastinate on really doing them.)

Honestly, I mostly officially made an account instead of just lurking so that I can get advice on technical issues but it seems like that's gonna be hard to do for a bit. I only have access to my desktop on weekends so even getting past the 24 hour thing is a hassle tbh. ^^;; I get why it's there, not trying to complain. I spent most of the week trying to figure out 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was wrong and only now got the chance to do this so oof. Anyways, I like the whole CAS a lot probably more than most of the gameplay, and building houses is a hassle but satisfying.

Uh, I like cats and foxes, if my aliases don't give away the latter, I'm a bit of a nerd, in game I probably do more gardening and hobby/skill upping than anything else cause heck yeah, and like, hi, I guess. I'm not the most social person, so I may not be super active, sorry.
  • KingOfEyeballsKingOfEyeballs Posts: 50 Member
    (Minor correction, can't seem to edit but I wanted to say that I meant I like mods like cc but I do buy a lot of packs and expansions. Different things, I know, I realized reading back my own response that I wasn't specific.)
    Hey, I'm a person lol, uh I mean, I have a few aliases online ranging from Kira Lonely to King of Eyeballs to feriey and Kira The Great Fox, etc. Kira works if you want to refer to me, or any other nickname you wanna come up with, I'm honestly not picky.

He/Him please, I am a guy, I'm like early adulthood, but I've played Sims since I was in my pre-teens, would've played it earlier but I couldn't afford it. I play Sims 3 and 4, 4 more so by a longshot due to the better quality and graphics. I like mods a lot, I like making the game more realistic, but I'm a major sucker for the new mods constantly and buy a lot of them when I can. (I bought the tiny furniture pack recently and a few weeks ago maybe I bought the vacuum cleaner item pack cause it seemed cute and I like doing chores in games to procrastinate on really doing them.)

Honestly, I mostly officially made an account instead of just lurking so that I can get advice on technical issues but it seems like that's gonna be hard to do for a bit. I only have access to my desktop on weekends so even getting past the 24 hour thing is a hassle tbh. ^^;; I get why it's there, not trying to complain. I spent most of the week trying to figure out ❤️❤️❤️❤️ was wrong and only now got the chance to do this so oof. Anyways, I like the whole CAS a lot probably more than most of the gameplay, and building houses is a hassle but satisfying.

Uh, I like cats and foxes, if my aliases don't give away the latter, I'm a bit of a nerd, in game I probably do more gardening and hobby/skill upping than anything else cause heck yeah, and like, hi, I guess. I'm not the most social person, so I may not be super active, sorry.
    (Minor correction, can't seem to edit but I wanted to say that I meant I like mods like cc but I do buy a lot of packs and expansions. Different things, I know, I realized reading back my own response that I wasn't specific.)

Hello @KingOfEyeballs :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were young. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable hours over the years having fun simming. It is great creating sims in CAS, working out backgrounds and choosing outfits that suit them
    I am sorry that you are having technical issues :( It may be best to post on a new thread in the tech section on the AHQ EA site about your issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

• heysaysummerheysaysummer Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, you can call me by my alias, yuu. I downloaded TS4 when I didn’t get into the career track I wanted for uni just so I can live out my architecture dreams somewhere else lmao. I play TS4 on and off depending on my mood and my schedule, but seeing the community and all the fan-made content people made for the game inspired me to play around with my sims more. Nice to meet you all!
    Hello, you can call me by my alias, yuu. I downloaded TS4 when I didn’t get into the career track I wanted for uni just so I can live out my architecture dreams somewhere else lmao. I play TS4 on and off depending on my mood and my schedule, but seeing the community and all the fan-made content people made for the game inspired me to play around with my sims more. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @heysaysummer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you can enjoy living through your sims the career track that you wanted to have for uni.
    It is great that seeing the simming community has encouraged you to spend more time simming. It is a fun game with lots of great features, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and playing in live mode to see what happens next in the lives of our sims!
  • MizzFableMizzFable Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys , I made a sims 4 content channel . Please come check it out <3 Thank you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjU8FeNznLM
    edited September 2021
  • honeydewfieldshoneydewfields Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi, I'm Michelle! I've been simming since TS1. I'm primarily a story-focused player, and I have an immense love for the premades and lore. Currently working on redoing every residential and community lot, as well as giving every sim makeovers.
    Hi, I'm Michelle! I've been simming since TS1. I'm primarily a story-focused player, and I have an immense love for the premades and lore. Currently working on redoing every residential and community lot, as well as giving every sim makeovers.

Hello @honeydewfields :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun ,happy hours simming over the years. It is great reading about the background details of premades and seeing them living their lives in our games!
    I hope your redoing of the homes and venues, and makeover of the sims, continues to go well :)
  • hailexityhailexity Posts: 26 Member
    Hello! My name is Hailey, and I have been playing The Sims since 2013 or so, and I started with the Sims 3. I seem to remember also having a weird demo version of TS on a Blackberry or some other early smartphone, it would only let you play for 10 minutes. I actually just switched over to TS4 when Cottage Living was announced, and I'm definitely glad that I waited so long to switch, because the game is very different now from the version that shipped. I don't think I could ever go back to 3 now lol.

I did have an account here on the forums (@jaynnick), however something got messed up with my linked email between here and my EA account, so I had to start over. :( Hoping to get back to full member status as soon as I can!
    hailexity wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Hailey, and I have been playing The Sims since 2013 or so, and I started with the Sims 3. I seem to remember also having a weird demo version of TS on a Blackberry or some other early smartphone, it would only let you play for 10 minutes. I actually just switched over to TS4 when Cottage Living was announced, and I'm definitely glad that I waited so long to switch, because the game is very different now from the version that shipped. I don't think I could ever go back to 3 now lol.

I did have an account here on the forums (@jaynnick), however something got messed up with my linked email between here and my EA account, so I had to start over. :( Hoping to get back to full member status as soon as I can!

Hello @hailexity :) It is nice to meet you.
    I am sorry that you have had to start a new account :( You could post a message on the activities wall of EA_Cade and they may be able to help you regain your older account.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3. It is great that you are enjoying Sims 4 and Cottage living pack. It is enjoyable having our sims living in cottages and looking after animals on their farms :)
  • Plumbob05Plumbob05 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm Chelsea(she, her), and I'm a sophomore. I love reading, art, and playing the Sims. I remember growing up and watching my aunt play the Sims and have so much fun with it. Now she and I play together, I just built her a modern home and she loved it. I am more of a build player with a small love for gameplay. I have been playing since 2018 but I started out with the Sims 3.
    Plumbob05 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Chelsea(she, her), and I'm a sophomore. I love reading, art, and playing the Sims. I remember growing up and watching my aunt play the Sims and have so much fun with it. Now she and I play together, I just built her a modern home and she loved it. I am more of a build player with a small love for gameplay. I have been playing since 2018 but I started out with the Sims 3.

Hello @Plumbob05 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely and special that your Aunt introduced you to simming and now you play together <3 it is great that you built her a modern home. Her sims will enjoy living in it. It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3.. Building is an enjoyable part of simming!We can have fun expressing our creativity through our builds.
  • bligblagblugblogbligblagblugblog Posts: 16 New Member
    Hello, I'm Kitty! I'm relatively new to the Sims, I mainly watched Youtube videos of others doing challenges until recently. Still figuring out how to play the game in a way I enjoy thoroughly. I joined this forum to post my updated version of the Occult Baby Challenge that was started by simsav and that I've been watching Dicee play out, but to make a post I have to be a member I think? So I'm going around commenting on a bunch of these new member threads until then.
    Hello, I'm Kitty! I'm relatively new to the Sims, I mainly watched Youtube videos of others doing challenges until recently. Still figuring out how to play the game in a way I enjoy thoroughly. I joined this forum to post my updated version of the Occult Baby Challenge that was started by simsav and that I've been watching Dicee play out, but to make a post I have to be a member I think? So I'm going around commenting on a bunch of these new member threads until then.

Hello @bligblagblugblog :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that watching other YouTube simmers doing challenges encouraged you to do your own challenge also.
    You need to be a full member before you can start a new thread. You have the required posts but you also need 25 points and to have your forums account more than 24 hours.
    When a full member you can post your new thread in the Challenges section of the forums.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• MissLyn2408MissLyn2408 Posts: 38 Member
    Hmm.. You can call me Lyn. I've had this account since Sims 2... but I'm the type to cancel posts and lurk. Was mainly on MTS.
    I regret it now, because I'm not allowed to create a topic and I have something I really, REALLY, want to discuss.

Anyway, I'm young adult/middle aged and still in college. Can't decide if I'm going to stream. I've played Sims 1, 2, and 4. I'm a habitual marathon player. I either play for months or watch YouTube for months.

I'm a conservation major so I am either on PC/streaming services or outside.

I live on two sides of a continent. Love to travel.
    Hmm.. You can call me Lyn. I've had this account since Sims 2... but I'm the type to cancel posts and lurk. Was mainly on MTS.
    I regret it now, because I'm not allowed to create a topic and I have something I really, REALLY, want to discuss.

Anyway, I'm young adult/middle aged and still in college. Can't decide if I'm going to stream. I've played Sims 1, 2, and 4. I'm a habitual marathon player. I either play for months or watch YouTube for months.

I'm a conservation major so I am either on PC/streaming services or outside.

I live on two sides of a continent. Love to travel.

Hello @MissLyn2408 :) It is nice to meet you.
    I hope your college studies continue to go well. It is great that you have played Sims 1,2 and 4. Each version of The Sims is enjoyable and fun to play!
    It is nice that you enjoy travelling. You would enjoy meeting new people and visiting new places.
  • bookwormsimmer25bookwormsimmer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! My name's Nina, I'm 19 years old. I've been playing The Sims since I was about 10, and been in love ever since. I played TS2, TS3 and TS4.
    I wasn't able to play for a long time due to my pc's specs but I've just upgraded it couple days ago and got myself TS4 again. I'm beyond excited to play again and to be a part of this community!
    niki250 wrote: »
    Hello! My name's Nina, I'm 19 years old. I've been playing The Sims since I was about 10, and been in love ever since. I played TS2, TS3 and TS4.
    I wasn't able to play for a long time due to my pc's specs but I've just upgraded it couple days ago and got myself TS4 again. I'm beyond excited to play again and to be a part of this community!

Hello @niki250 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were a child and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up :) It is great that after a break from simming you are now able to play The Sims 4 on your upgraded computer!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • oshivsoshivs Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello Simmers! I am an old time sims player! But recently started playing the sims 4 and hearing all sorts of things of the good and bad of the game! I'm hoping to participate in the discussions for better gameplay and storylines. Hoping we can see huge improvement on such a beloved game!
  • Bevdog313Bevdog313 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, fellow simmers! I'm a fandomful simmer as I like to play around with different fandoms in the SIMS 4. As I do have many SIMS 4 pack ideas, I do wish I can share them with you guys and enjoy my ideas! Thank you for reading this comment.
    oshivs wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! I am an old time sims player! But recently started playing the sims 4 and hearing all sorts of things of the good and bad of the game! I'm hoping to participate in the discussions for better gameplay and storylines. Hoping we can see huge improvement on such a beloved game!

Hello @oshivs :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for a long time. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time, playing, creating and building!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top