Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is the game creating the same sim over and over?

ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
There is this one sim from batuu, F0-6352, coming to my active lot, in a red dress, carrying his gun, walks right past the door thats locked to outsiders and pesters my sims especially the toddlers. Its incredibly creepy. I killed this creep several times now but every two days he keeps coming back as if nothing happened. In his red dress, holding his blaster close to him.
42015758iw.jpg
Post edited by Zasz on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Have you checked Answers Headquarters to see if it has been reported as a bug?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Sorry about this annoying bug you're experiencing. On the other hand how you described it is hilarious. :lol:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Is it a required NPC? The game will keep generating a new one if it's needed for something.
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Sorry about this annoying bug you're experiencing. On the other hand how you described it is hilarious. :lol:
    Yeah, I dont have normal problems. You should read my stories about laundry and the baby flood a few days ago.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Is it a required NPC? The game will keep generating a new one if it's needed for something.
    He should not be one of those. Only kylo and rey are "required". All the officers and stormtroopers seem random. But none of the others are visiting.