Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a new Community Stuff Pack Project 2022?

Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
It's been a while since Laundry Day and Nifty Knitting and I wonder if other Simmers are like me and would like another Community Stuff Pack Project.
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
Post edited by Erja888 on

Would you like a new Community Stuff Pack Project 2022? 88 votes

Yes, Community Stuff Packs are always fun!
70%
crocobauraauroraael14bshag4lvBreeSashaErja888alexspoom13rudolphaTheSpotted_CelanorbretonMariefoxprice83simgirl1010friendlysimmersRochertalanmichael1DarkLady2788KennziKaigeSimplyJenRamblineRoseGlimmer50Khrisstyne 62 votes
No, I hate all the voting. I even hated voting on this poll!
7%
freindlylolSdnPlyr8XxAirixXOnverserKyreRoenChazzzyddd994 7 votes
I don't care either way.
21%
Kita5399Simmervillebekitaydevemerebixtersbenson2006MDianaSimsRedShoe7Chicklet453681RavenSpitNikkihhaisinSharoniadearie_blossomReaganboganVeeDubOlalla1986Randgrith 19 votes

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Nothing I ever voted for has won, and I don't think it ever will, but it is still fun in my opinion.
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    Yeah I think the voting component is fun even when it doesn’t go according to my preferences.

One extra big advantage is that since we know what’s coming, we get to see the pack in progress as it develops and comes together which I really like (last time there were also official threads where players could give feedback and make suggestions for the developing pack which was nice)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes an no. I'm worried about what would win 😬😬😬
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I don't care either way.
    Things I actually want rarely even get into these kinds of polls to be voted on at all, so it wouldn't affect me much either way.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    As long as the voting options are good. The last one was effectively just two options, because only two options were good. I know people like knitting and chores, but let's get some more ambitious and exciting ideas.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2021
    Laundry Day and Knitting pack were the only two SPs I've bought without much thinking. Most of the others are just meh...
    (edit: typo)
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'm not sure, one thing I didn't like with these community stuff packs was how I felt that game changers influenced too much what people voted for.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    I like it, regardless of the outcome.

I voted for stuff pack ideas that never won, but some of the contents of non-voted packs ended up in the game in some shape or form anyway.

For example, Eco Lifestyle got its own EP, we’ve gotten a huge amount of Off the Grid content and Paranormal includes gameplay that was once proposed in a potential and very popular Happy Haunts stuff pack.

Oh we’re not done yet. I’m still waiting for that Grim Reaper Career. 💀
  • VeganisinizVeganisiniz Posts: 51 Member
    Nothing I've voted for has won, but I did vote for the option that seemed to inspire Paranormal Stuff.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I think it's time for then to go bigger with the community pack by asking that us what kind of GP we'd like to see.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No, I hate all the voting. I even hated voting on this poll!
    I don't like community votes. It creates unnecessary divide and just leads to disappointment for those who don't want household chores
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Yes, I'd like another vote. It's interesting to see what ideas they are considering for a pack.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I like it, regardless of the outcome.

I voted for stuff pack ideas that never won, but some of the contents of non-voted packs ended up in the game in some shape or form anyway.

For example, Eco Lifestyle got its own EP, we’ve gotten a huge amount of Off the Grid content and Paranormal includes gameplay that was once proposed in a potential and very popular Happy Haunts stuff pack.

Oh we’re not done yet. I’m still waiting for that Grim Reaper Career. 💀

Oh yeah, me too!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I don't care either way.
    I think I learnt from the last process and would vote smarter now. It was quite fun but at the same time I'm still a little disappointed how we missed some cool beanies and other stuff, so I'm not that excited :sweat_smile:
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I actually quite enjoyed voting in the community stuffpack (which was my first one) so yes, I would love to see another one. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that we don't get more chores.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited September 2021
    I don't care either way.
    I feel although the 2 stuff packs that won so far actually turned out good, they were the last options on my mind, I'm not going to lie, we could of had a dangerous stuff pack or arcade with 80s style clothes but we ended up with laundry, the stuff pack vote 2 we could of had smaller telescope or smoothie maker but we ended up with knitting, I personally like my sims to get out the house etc not stay at home to knit and do laundry all the time 😂 I was actually shocked about what won, this is my personal opinion
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I don't care either way.
    I don't trust this community to pick anything I would like, no offense meant. :D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I'd love another community pack. What I enjoyed most were the behind the scene deep dives.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I really don't trust the community to pick something that isn't a chore...
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I don't care either way.
    I don't care either way because the last 2 we've had the "community" voted on something I never wanted, so it was pretty pointless for me. But, it was nice that others who did want those things, were able to vote and actually get what they wanted.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I don't care either way.
    Personally I feel like the process is too drawn out, I’m impatient :D
    I do enjoy the packs that came out of it, so I wouldn’t mind if it was done again. I agree that I’d like to see something other than more chores as others have said.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I don't care either way.
    meh, I can take it or leave it.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• lexibeelexibee Posts: 163 Member
    I think the community packs are a nice way to feel like we might get something we want in game, I just wish the choices felt less shoehorned. I'd like for the community to actually be able to suggest a theme/idea this time, instead of just picking one that the team starts out as general and extremely narrows down after the first round of choices...
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I don't care either way.
    lexibee wrote: »
    I think the community packs are a nice way to feel like we might get something we want in game, I just wish the choices felt less shoehorned. I'd like for the community to actually be able to suggest a theme/idea this time, instead of just picking one that the team starts out as general and extremely narrows down after the first round of choices...

Yes! That's how I feel too, they give us all the grand suggestions and people get hyped up for what all is included in their choice, only for it to be a mini-bite sized portion of what was originally offered to us.

Having the community make suggestions for a pack is a great idea, I could go for that.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I love the community packs. My top choices aren’t always picked but I like the voting process. I think both community stuff packs were good. I also like that they do these with stuff packs because if I hated something it would be skippable.