Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pack needs improving the most?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Outdoor Retreat
    I said Outdoor Retreat. It was the first GP and it hasn't aged well. Herbalism relys on Granite Falls so you can get the harvestables as well as collect insects but you can't just visit GF you have to go on vacation. There also isn't a whole lot to do that can't be done at home. Their needs to be more stuff specific to GFs that makes it worth visiting.

These other packs also need work
    Get to Work - The careers need more depth and retail needs more control and ways to define your shop and how it functions. Maybe a new shopping District but for Oasis springs.

Island Living - Underwhelming, I want an active lifeguard career and active scuba diving. Surfing or windsurfing.

Parenthood - Personally for me it needs more gameplay. More stuff for my sims to do as a family.

Snowy Espace - It needs more stuff to do at festivals. Have stalls with those water ball games with the balls as prizes at the youth festival, allow our sims to buy lanterns that can be sent up into the air at the festival of lighrs, and ice carving at the snow festival. Also add winter/extreme sports career.

Get Together - Some more additions to the Club rules, activities, and requirements. Some festivals even just one. It would be great and make sense if their was a Oktoberfest inspired festival. Also a DJ career and maybe a dance instructor part-time career.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited September 2021
    Realm of Magic
    I was disappointed that Zombies weren't included. My Voodoo Priest and Priestess should be able to raise their own (at least temporary) minions from the dead (or the living)! If "spellcasters" must create them, then those who had issues with them in TS3 won't need to worry about them crawling out of the ground and murdering their plants.

MORE CAS! Why can't we create the stereotypical Witch/Wizard without CC hats, robes and beards?

Children should be able to at least learn and perform some basic magic. Including children seems to a theme now (as it should be) - HERE YA GO!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    Get to Work
    Get to Work for a number of reasons...
    Why do we not have aspirations for doctor, scientist and detective careers? The detective career especially is really fun. I feel like we should have more aspirations for shops as well - what about a bakery or a retail store?
    Aliens could be more... interesting. Like spellcasters and vampires, they could have their own "superpowers", which at the moment are lacking.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited September 2021
    Objectively probably Dine Out. I don't have it so I don't have personal experience but that's just the thing... the reason why I have no interest for it is precisely because of how glitchy and crap I hear it is. Otherwise I might have wanted it because I really enjoyed using restaurants in TS2.

Get Famous. I actually think it's a very well done pack when it comes to gameplay/items/etc. but hoo boy was Del Sol Valley a HUGE dud. It actually feels unfinished. Thus I'd love them to add additional neighborhood.

Vampires. Heavy bias choice just because I'd love unnerfed vampires with gameplay options added to the menu. I want aggressive night time visits and all that fun stuff people complained about. Just add options to gameplay menu to tone it all down.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited September 2021
    Get to Work
    I think it would be best to refresh the packs in order of their age. And if it takes a long time, well guess what - we didn't ask for $600+ worth of packs.

Seriously, it's like having a subscription.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.