Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions Pt 2

13...Next

Comments

• Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I haven't played the Sims in almost a month and I miss it. 😩

Also, I accidently meowed at a chipmunk I was feeding this morning. 🤔
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I trapped a townie in my Sim's house until they died because I wanted to test if I could add the Grim Reaper to my household. My siblings haven't forgiven me. XD I'm sorry
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    I trapped a townie in my Sim's house until they died because I wanted to test if I could add the Grim Reaper to my household. My siblings haven't forgiven me. XD I'm sorry

Your way was probably the most humane I've seen on here yet. I've locked them in a room with fireplaces and a lot of rugs. Also, having them light fireworks while they were in there. I have heard others share even more sinister ways than that!

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    I love, love, love hearing about what is going on in everyone else's games. It's so inspiring and interesting. But to me, everyone else's sims look like weird gremlins that I wouldn't allow in my game. That said, I can acknowledge that when I play around with genetics and can't figure out why my sims' offspring are hideous, it's because my precious sims also look like weird gremlins.
  • SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Let's hear your confessions or secrets for TS4 >:)
    2. I like to kidnap sims who are walking past my homes( right click and add to family) , put them in a dungeon, make them either constant paint or write books to add to my sims funds, and then kill them off.

I've built prisons underground or in an attic, and tried that holding sims hostage, somehow they always escape. Hmmm :/
    I haven't gotten a chance to try the new (to me) pond building tools.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    I just made my alien lady get pregnant to the hunky neighbor (literally in the apartment next door) when I knew full well I was going to move in and marry another Sim {this one happens to be an alien too, complicated story}.

Basically I wanted the opportunity for her to have a hybrid before she births full-alien half-siblings.
    It's kinda messed up and I feel a bit bad...