Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Packs/Kits Are You Missing?

Comments

• Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    7-9
    I passed on buying eight packs but recently disabled six others because the features and assets weren't being used enough to justify keeping them active.
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    1-3
    I'm missing the throwback fitness kit, but honestly it's only a matter of time. Eventually it'll hit me at like 3am that the time is right (that's what happened with the industrial one).
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    13 or more
    The precise number is 15, and I'm okay with that.

I'm lacking 2 EPs, Cottage Living which I am waiting anxiously for a sale to get because I really want it and Eco Lifestyle which I will never get both because it doesn't interest me in the least and honestly it seems sort of cursed.

I'm lacking 4 game packs, the 2 occult ones, DHD, and JtB, none of which interest me.

I lack 6 stuff packs and 3 kits. I do plan on buying some more stuff packs during the next sale as well. I try to buy one or two every big sale. The one I'd most like to get is Tiny Living. I have the only 2 kits I want from the ones that have been released so far, BTD (I like it, I'm sorry!! :smiley: ) and Country Kitchen because I love country stuff.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    7-9
    I'm missing all the kits. I would be interested in Dust the Bust only, but I'm still unsure because some players complain that the dust comes too fast or the moodlets are overdone. :/
    The Star Wars Pack doesn't interest me at all and for Cottage Living I'm waiting for a sale.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    None. I have them all

Kits are not packs. Sheesh.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited September 2021
    13 or more
    There's a lot of packs and kits though. I don't feel bad being in the "13 or more" category.
    11 Expansions (I have 7)
    10 Game Packs (I have 4)
    18 Stuff Packs (I have 4)
    4 Kits (I haven't bought any of these)
    Total = 43. When you calculate the costs it gets a bit pricey, but if you factor in that the game has been out since 2014 and spread it over 7 years it's actually pretty reasonable. It works out about the same as a World of Warcraft subscription.

ZWsiVx0.jpg
    Yellow = interested, green = owned, red = not interested, cyan = maybe.

EDIT - When I made that sheet above, I wasn't aware of the 5th kit, Industrial thingo.
    Post edited by StuffyMarx on
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    None. I have them all
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Kits are not packs. Sheesh.

@Admiral8Q I believe we're all aware of that. 🙂
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    The only one I don't have is Bust the dust. I hate housework and it makes me feel guilty about not doing it and playing Sims 4 instead!

I might get it a bit later if all the bugs it's supposed to have get sorted. :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,573 Member
    1-3
    I have everything except:
    -Batuu
    -Industrial Loft Kit
    -Throwback Fit Kit
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    1-3
    A few, mostly kits. I had my first pet stuff and Batuu bought for me, or I wouldn't have them either. The same person bought me country living and the snowy Japanese one (sorry, I forget the name), but I might have got those myself anyway... eventually.
  • LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    13 or more
    Made me go and count for this:

5 expansion packs missing
    4 game packs missing
    12 stuff packs missing
    Dont own any kits.

Just waiting for a nice sale on Cottage living and then will probably buy it and Snowy escapes
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    4-6
    I’m missing 3 packs and 2 kits: Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Dream Home Decorator, Bust the Dust Kit and Industrial Loft Kit. The main theme of each one of them doesn’t interest me one bit and I can’t really place it anywhere in my sims lives. The only one I may consider in the future is Eco, because I like the vibe of the world and new apartment building is always welcome. Also dumpsters look really cool. But I’m on console and as of right now Eco has big glitch when some sections of Evergreen Harbor are flickering. So I will wait for the fix.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited September 2021
    1-3
    I don't own Journey to Batu, patio stuff, throwback fit kit, and the loft kit. I may get the loft kit someday but I have no intentions of getting the other packs.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited September 2021
    4-6
    I voted for 4-6 for 5, but I completely forgot about the kits, lol. I’m missing Journey To Batu, Strangerville, Spooky Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Luxury Party, & all of the kits. I kind of want to get the industrial loft kit, & I’ve been wanting to get Spooky Stuff for a long time.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    13 or more
    Here's what I own:

Expansion Packs
    City Living
    Cottage Living
    Snowy Escape
    Discover University
    Island Living
    Seasons
    Cats & Dogs
    Get Together
    Get To Work

Game & Stuff Packs
    Nifty Knitting
    Tiny Living
    Dine Out
    Vintage Glamour
    Outdoor Retreat
    Spa Day
    Luxury Party
    Holiday Celebration Pack

Next purchases
    Backyard Stuff
    Bowling Night Stuff
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Ms_Veve73Ms_Veve73 Posts: 20 Member
    I own all except for Bantu and if it ever goes 75% to 80% off and I catch it, then I'll get that one too.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    1-3
    I have all of them except Journey to Batuu.
    No force on earth, not even my obsessive completionism, can compel me to get Journey to Batuu.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    None. I have them all
    haisin wrote: »
    16. I don't have: Cottage Living, Get to Work, DHD, Batuu, MFP, Toddler, Bowling, Backyard, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio or any of the kits.

I doubt I'll ever get all of them and I don't need to either. I'm going to buy Cottage Living at some point and I have considered getting Backyard and Spooky stuffs, but at the moment I have once again decided not to have them. I might change my mind if they go on -50% sale, though.

Of the two I'd go for Backyard -- the waterslide is a lot of fun (if your yard is big enough), and I really like a lot of the CAS from the pack. The big umbrella tables with matching chairs are also really nice if you've got a good sized family or do a lot of entertaining.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    1-3
    My answer is not correct. I have all but one, but don't miss the Vampire pack. I simply rejected it.
  • MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2021
    4-6
    * Missing last 3 expansions (no way in hell I'm getting Snowy Escape).
    * Last 2 stuff packs.
    * Star trek/wars one GP (not sure which).

I really do want to get the Cottage Living though, its the EP I've dreamed of all my life in Sims series... getting it soon hopefully.

Edit: Wait, I didn't know kits were a thing, or what they are LOL! Yup, got none of those yet... so 10?
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    4-6
    I only own a pack if I will use something within it. As such, 4 packs presently are not worth my money. I also wait until a pack goes on sale before buying. A majority of the stuff packs I bought for $2.50. Many of the other packs were also half odd too
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    10-12
    I own all the EPs. I’m missing 4 game packs: Vampires, Strangerville, Journey to Batuu and Dream Home Decorator. I have all the stuff packs aside from Moschino. I don’t have any of the kits.

I could see myself getting Moschino and the kits, but I’m not desperate for them. I’m not interested in Vampires, Strangerville or Journey to Batuu. Dream Home Decorator I’m not too sure about. I’d probably be a terrible home decorator!
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited September 2021
    1-3
    Only Journey To Battu, and I will never add it even if it becomes free.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    4-6
    All kits + some packs. I intend to get Cottage Living when it comes to sale and maybe Courtyard Oasis, but others I am fine without.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    1-3
    I'm not exactly "missing" them... more like I refuse to purchase obvious money grabs from a company that's on thin ice with me and will likely lose me as a consumer once rival games get released.

'My First Pet' and that cringe worthy Star Wars pack are the only two packs in the entire franchise I've never bought... nor will I.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg