Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,961 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Yes, they’re all Spellcasters. Simeon Silversweater has had kids in my game through MCCC, but I’ve never looked closely enough at his kids to see if they’ve got pointy ears. I’ve heard the same thing about Caleb Vatore, but I don’t have Vampires to see for myself.

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it. I spent hours to research the aesthetic of the 70s and I was surprise how much white was in there, I've checked through old furniture magazine (so far they had picture in the internet) and I remember my student time in a 70s accommodation, where I had the best time of my life, despite the 30 years outdated interior. I have to admit, that I felt a little bit jealous, that two days after I uploaded my seventies rooms (one were even without moo/cc) someone else got the maxis favourites for his seventies room, where I just thought that these choices were exaggerated, but I calmed down very fast, because usually I'm not jealous and I'm not an spotlight seeking person. It was just the wrong timing for me. :D

I love update of Simeon and that they live now in a brady bunch situation. It sound like pure chaos. :)
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    WOW KIND OF HIGH-KEY EXCITED ABOUT THIS PACK REFRESHER.

So I was right and the Oasis Springs bills are like, 42k. A week. Dima does not make Quite that much yet ( fun fact, the Eisensterns are wealthier than the OS royals, apparently, because they make around 25-30k a day on their garden, and it's just regular produce like dragonfruit and orchids, but they could handle the OS palace bills; amazing ).

Between that and the routing weirdnesses, I decided to hack off the left side of the palace.

TS4_x64_2021-09-02_11-33-26.png
    TS4_x64_2021-09-02_11-29-57.png

TS4_x64_2021-09-02_11-29-55.png

And since we lost the throne room doing that, I rebuilt it on the pond. Because honestly, what is a greater show of power and wealth than having all this water in the desert?
    TS4_x64_2021-09-02_01-13-14.png

Also I was watching the fireflies light up in-game last night and it turns out they are actual bugs, not just random lights that appear out of nowhere. So that's pretty cool.

Anyways, since Dima seemed to have more interest in interacting with the butler than Carmen, I decided to grab his butler, turn him into a girl, and go with it.
    unknown.png
    Now her name is Adrienne. Couple tweaks later and apparently I have Katara, the Desert Queen. ( Might explain the bunches of water in the throne room... )

And of course we had to get another butler, so now they have Miss Julia Wright.
    unknown.png
    Who of course I did get to fiddling with. Not sure about that blushing colour but eh.

Fun trivia about butlers, the game will prefer to choose Sims that have the perfectionist trait for the role. So if you're making NPCs you intend for it to pull for butlers, give them the perfectionist trait. Nikolai, Adrienne, and Julia all have the perfectionist trait.

@sarabeth2984
    Fun fact, Simeon and Morgyn have duelled many many times in my game and not a once has Simeon ever beat Morgyn. xD L occasionally does tho! SOMEONE gotta keep that blond head from gettin too big I guess...
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,857 Member
    @mia_noelle97 your Billie is adorable. She and my Billie are styled very differently, but have the same build and the same awkward cuteness. <3 It's fun to see where various people take the premades.

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,857 Member
    edited September 2021
    Miko has had her birthday!
    I knew she wanted to wear her newly earned career reward top-- custom-designed for her chosen political cause!-- and I knew she wanted a funkier haircut at least for now. Welp, now she looks like at least 75% of the middle-aged activists I know in real life.
    birthday.png

Akshara likes the haircut.
    akshara-kiss.png

Miko invested in a better bed and some bedroom curtains, just in time for Love Day. I'm not sure which pocket Ulrike pulled this violin from, in that outfit, but Miko appreciated the Love Day serenade.
    br-upgrade-for-love-day.png

Just another cute picture with Akshara
    gf-akshara.png

Oh, this is yet another girlfriend, Laurie. Laurie is Proper and has a teen son, so, she has already let Miko know that they can only see each other in certain situations* and it probably won't be long-term.
    gf-laurie.png
    *like, y'know, the situation when the moonlight is just right, the swans are gliding upon the lake, the city lights twinkle in the distance etc. (and the son is otherwise occupied).

Akira, I'm still not ready yet... but maybe soon.
    still-not-ready-yet-maybe-soon.png

Post edited by mightysprite on
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Yeah, they were fun, but I have other families to go at.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited September 2021
    @mightysprite thank you! I also love seeing what people do with the premades.

On to today's update!

Today, I played with another family. This is Kim Tanaka and her fiancé Tetsuya Otomo. I made Kim myself and Tetsuya is one of the sims from the Snowy Escape trailer.
    6s7LR8c.png

They live together in Mt. Komorebi in lilsimsie's starter home that I've remodeled a bit. Kim is a freelance writer and Tetsuya is in the culinary career. As you can see, they also have a dog. His name is Yoshi.
    i0wbwmb.png

They've been engaged for awhile, so I decided it was time for them to get married. Neither of them have many friends to invite to a wedding so they had a super casual wedding at the courthouse.
    CNWp9uz.png
    NrlwBVM.png
    nTCGll7.png
    ZAs9eeo.png

There was a camera and a backdrop upstairs for photos, so they took some
    BKQPgrN.png

There was also a chocolate fountain, so Kim got a chocolate covered strawberry. Pretty sure this is the same chocolate left over from Danielle and Travis's wedding which is pretty gross but whatever. It didn't say it was spoiled or anything.
    Vm4cSnl.png

The next day, Danielle had a gig for her freelancer career, so she spent most of the day working on that.
    T6tiQg2.png

It was a rainy day, so Tetsuya hung out inside and drank tea while Kim worked.
    v4aph4R.png

The day after that, it was nice and not rainy so Kim worked on a flower arrangement. I rarely ever use the flower arranging table but it's actually a nice hobby for my sims who already like to garden to have.
    0g9fv2s.png

Tetsuya got promoted, so he and Kim went out to dinner to celebrate.
    1hgONWO.png

They tried for a baby when they got back from the restaurant and Kim is pregnant!
    VZiSgVn.png

I checked to see what she was having with MCCC and it's triplets. This is only my third time ever having triplets in this game. I did use the ley line lot trait because I wanted twins but I definitely wasn't expecting to get triplets.
    JuGiWTo.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 So glad that you enjoy Tiger – he is easily my favourite to play so far. I think because of the extremes in his personality. And I love thinking about the psychology of how he becomes an evil person who is also devoted to family and friends and sincerely loved by them. (Slate is still technically the nicest but Tiger is more fun to play because of the variety). I hope you are feeling better. Your industrial room was gorgeous and a well-deserved Maxis fave. I loved the burgundy and brown tones with the indusrtrial look. It looked like it belonged in a magazine shoot. Don is so funny at the bar – and female sims never learn do they -but like all the noncommittal dads in the gae he is a surprisingly good Dad. Simeon and Joanna are so sweet – I feel srry for them being surrounded by kids having a phase!

@BlueSeaWaves thanks for the lovely comments about Quin and Rohan and their family 😊

@Keidra -rest assured I don’t like Belle either -she isn’t right for Tiger at all – I just wanted that good looking DNA and to drop her (stupid mod clashes – took me forever to realise that’s wy she wasn’t getting pregnant). Caleb got involved with my first gen as a friend and has tried to push his way in ever since – he and Bjorn seem to want to be the stars of every save.

@haneul Quin’s oldest daughter is in Brindleton Bay and Quin works very hard to have the body he has despite having had over 35 pregnancies (Yes the female sims should hate him – mine all blow out like balloons and no amount of diet and exercise gets their figures back)

@mightysprite I am sure Tiger would love to test the theory about hunger being exacerbated by grief but he can’t start murdering people to increase his sales, can he???

Quin & Rohan update
    previous update

The guys are still enjoying family life
    jqQlxV7.png
    cO5jyql.png
    wsgyCAp.png

Aoife is difficult LOL
    Not sure what toddler trait Aoife had but she autonomously took her clothes off one day and just refused to get dressed no matter what parenting skill Quin and Rohan used on her. It got her really upset so eventually I gave up (and this is probably why its a good thing I dont have RL kids).
    3Pxu4uM.png
    IxGRDJ7.png
    Oh yay *sarcastic tone* Grandad is here to play
    gDzAFVD.png
    Ekram can't believe Aoife is running around like that
    bZY1t6M.png
    rOh1nMI.png
    I feel for Rohan who is caught between laughter and horror...
    NjY9rXA.png
    Aoife does not react kindly to Ekram's parenting style
    b4VfUVo.png
    She has some choice things to say to Ekram (hooray for Aoife)
    eJl8ich.png
    Rohan realises AOife may have gone too far and asks her to apologise
    3GtQgnb.png
    Aoife will not and starts sobbing (poor Rohan he looks so sad that he made his daughter cry)
    iuUTgyV.png
    And of course Quin has a radar for one of his children being sad and comes running. The look he gives Rohan! Poor Roh is now stuck between trying to please the two major figures in his life.
    sX4Frxc.png
    But one person means more to him than anything and that's Aoife - and that helps him make his choice.
    85Et21A.png
    D7HPLiK.png
    Ekram leaves in disgust and the little family is happy again
    i9JLKF4.png

Saoirse
    Saoirse takes advantage of everyone being distracted
    hkAeNfu.png
    Making a mess is much easier to parent
    EvG953v.png
    Quin may love his babies but Rohan toerates babies because they become toddlers which he adores.
    p8nb6cN.png?1

Date night
    Quin feels bad for being angry at Rohan so they have a date night (I know one angry expression is nothing but its huge in their world)
    L4PwOjz.png
    I don't really think Quin had any reason to worry that Rohan felt any differently about him, he has adored Quin since the first day they met in high school.
    2OqJ8fE.png
    Quin likes to tell funny stories
    Ltjtm9s.png
    and Rohan prefers deep conversations - but they never run out of conversation
    wAiDOce.png
    But they are BOTH obsessed by the stupid soccer ball - at least they waited until they got outside which is a rare thing for them.
    qyeTviP.png
    KNQCzUc.png

Spa Day (I am excited about the update as I already like this pack)
    Both of them love the spa
    o71MsHR.png
    Rohan is feeling romantic and compliments Quin (I forgot the spa was packed full of woohoo spots with all those showers and the sauna) - but Quin wants to work out.
    nPWZcxI.png
    Unfortunately the evil papparazzo who harrasses Quin is there, and that is not Quin's face that the camera is aiming at.
    KeFWTBm.png
    Quin doesn't cry this time - he has learnt what to do and goes to get Rohan
    8OnqIhm.png
    Papparazzo makes a foolish choice
    VtZz4ze.png
    and quickly regrets, it running from Rohan's rage in fear (as he should - Rohan wouldn't hesitate to fight him and at maximum body fitness Rohan is most likely to give him a good beating).
    cF8ejSO.png
    So they head to the spa to relax
    3wtIzIU.png
    Because it is a woohoo spot, Rohan was nearly having a breakdown with wanting to woohoo (he initiates8 out of 10 of all their autonomous woohoos but other sims kept on wanting to meet their favourite celebrity Quin.
    SGZgAWC.png
    I was worried for this man's safety - I am sure its not safe to pass out in the sauna
    2vrWqzo.png
    Eventually, they were left alone and Rohan got to steam things up with Quin.
    LwtHqF2.png

• MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2021
    .-/1]
    Post edited by Markoosh on
    I have only just realised how I can get accented letters into my game (eg é, ä, that kind of thing). Just type the letter into Word and copy-paste. Why didn’t I think of that sooner?? Now I can have all sorts of cool French/German/Spanish/etc names in my game!!
    TS4_x64_2021-09-03_15-57-04.png
    He's lived his whole life with a cat in his arms tbh.

TS4_x64_2021-09-03_16-20-48.png
    Branwen got the mom treatment. But in black.

TS4_x64_2021-09-03_12-15-58.png
    But wait... where even ARE they...????

( Idk but Juno needs to wake up earlier than she does so she can feed the cow before she goes to school. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited September 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

My Extras Thread

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17963165/#Comment_17963165

The Green Tail Elder Heir: Teaching Cats Good Behaviors

The Whiskerman's Pawspital had a lot of success, and the animals in Brindleton Bay were happier and healthier. Every once and a while, Alen's Cats would get sick, and he treated them. The treatment he gave the pets was exhausting, and it didn't solve the root of the World's Problems. Alen had a lot he still needed to do.

51422595348_c0cd311321_b.jpg

Ezie May had a bad case of Projectile Repungnitis. Somehow, the heavy and polluted air got to her.

51422335781_e930da7d40_h.jpg

More and more pets were finding owners, and the world was slowly healing with every patient.

51422595333_d51dc6ffd7_h.jpg

51422595318_44a90146c3_b.jpg

Alen had a plan for cleaning up the air in Brindleton Bay. He started a garden with the hope that additional plants would help clean up the air.

51422595303_d90d6c9383_h.jpg
    The Whiskerman's Pawspital was getting so busy that Alen needed to hire some help. He didn't have a lot of good candidates to choose from.

51423322775_679023a617_b.jpg

Even after taking sixteen customers, he still didn't have any solid potential vets.

51421590092_d8c9701803_b.jpg

But, he started to get applications from some promising vets with the skill he was looking for. After hiring one, he got another application. The applicants were the last of the Brindleton Bay Merfolk Pod, Kathy Mulligan and Jayson Farell. Whatever plagued the world also withered away the pod, and those who remained seemed interested in helping the world recover.

51423322760_1bd52bf5c7_c.jpg

51421590902_8d7840ebfe_c.jpg

After Ezie was treated, Alen brought the rest of his cats to the pawspital to spay, neuter, and treat any potential illness. His cats were all abandoned in an old beach house. Alen made it his mission to make sure they were well taken care of and ensure that there wouldn't be any new strays to add to Brindleton Bay's large number of homeless pets.

As for their behaviors, the cats had a number of bad behaviors they developed on the streets. Alen focused on teaching the Alpha in the house, Queen Fruity Fruitella. She was the one in charge, and if Alen could get her to behave, the others would follow her example.

Alen: "No scratching the furniture!"

51422594468_08630272e3_b.jpg

Fruity lowered her head, flattened her ears, and waved her paw: "Uman, who do you think you are? How dare you talk to me that way."

51421590897_6d6ae4cf41_b.jpg

While examining the other cats, Alen caught Fruity jumping on the counter.

He approached her in her throne and begged: "Please don't jump on the counters!"

51421590077_547cbff091_h.jpg

Fruity: "Uman, your request is denied. Jumping on the counters is my favorite pass time."

51422595273_bbbaeb68e3_b.jpg

Alen begged: "Fruity, please stop scratching the furniture."

51422595263_8941ca3ae3_h.jpg

Fruity: "Uman, I do not like repeating myself. Who are you to tell me what to do? Go prepare my dinner. The magic dispenser is not dispensing."

51421590862_d7f2e24052_h.jpg

Tired and exhausted, Alen returned home, and he was welcomed to the neighborhood. He invited them in and told them an epic story about pirates and islander. He also discovered his love for fruitcake.

Alen: "And there she saw the pirate coming to steal her treasures."

51423099209_1baa211562_h.jpg

Alen: "The islander was prepared to defend her island and her treasure."

51422334866_baae0d67c9_b.jpg

Alen: "Neither her nor the pirates expected the volcano to erupt. Her island sank beneath the sea, and all her treasures melted in the lava. The Islander went to the denizens of the sea and asked for help. They offered her magic kelp that turned her into a mermaid. Legends say that she found tons of treasure beneath the sea and hid it near the sunken the volcano that used to be her island."

51422595208_3fe23cc7f4_h.jpg
    51421590792_1b5b20f773.jpg

It was the middle of the night, and the Fruiticorn woke Alen up. The young merman struggled to get sleep because the air was unhealthy to breathe and the rain made acid puddles.

Alen: "Fruity, don't wake me up."

51423099164_86719a78d0_b.jpg

Fruity: "Uman, one of the magic dispensers are empty and not dispensing. I demand that you fill it, or you can leave my palace."

51423322655_ab0b9c3273_b.jpg

After managing to get some sleep, in spite of her Majesty, Alen recycled the trash he collected off the beach to keep the generators and atmospheric water generators running. The industrial equipment didn't help clean up the air, but the beach house was off the grid after being abandoned.

51423321975_a93429621a_h.jpg

Alen got an odd phone call after doing some morning chores. His memories were still fuzzy, but he knew that he didn't have any family. Naturally, he asked if there were any conditions for this alleged inheritance. He couldn't let everything he worked for slip away because of a scam. Fortunately, his wit paid off, and he got some extra income he put toward renovating his home.

51421590742_f6b21463d4_b.jpg

After a long day of work and poor sleep because of the outside air, Alen passed out while soaking in the tub.

51421590727_0872d35f02_h.jpg

When he got just enough sleep, he researched some of his plants to assess their ability to help clean up the air. It turned out that the garden helped him raise money for renovations and improving the pawspital, but the garden didn't do nearly enough to improve the air quality.

51423098374_18dfe3defb_h.jpg

Despite the extra help from the Brindleton Bay Pod, the hospital had some crazy moments. He had to calm down one of his neighbors that were terrified because of a thunderstorm. Another owner showered in the rain in spite of the lightning.

51422335466_15a9415410_h.jpg

51423099044_6bab069194_h.jpg

Before Alen could leave the Whiskerman's Pawspital, he passed out from exhaustion.

51422335451_c4da8834c1_b.jpg

The next day, he gave his vets a promotion between patients. He planned to take care of everyone he could, and knew that Kathy and Jayson had fur children to care for too.

51423322510_fb273e03ad_h.jpg

51423099004_6991a00f58_h.jpg

One of Alen's Patients had a severe case of Snortnose Fever, and he took the poor kitty to the surgery station. Unfortunately, a malfunction in the machine almost turned the cat into a hedge plant.

51421590557_2c55d8e564_h.jpg

51423098959_55d26261f1_h.jpg

Alen managed to get the machine working and cured the cat.

51422595023_34d8e3136a_h.jpg

51423321920_c48e4f9416_h.jpg

Back home, Alen caught fruity jumping on the counters again and lectured her.

Fruity: "Uman, I am above you, and you are my peasant. You should not question me and prepare my dinner now that my palace has a kitchen."

51422594988_03bdf19174_h.jpg

Alen was at his wits end and proceeded to beg.

Alen: "Fruity, please, for the love of the watcher, just stop jumping on the counter."

51422335366_5c2a456380_h.jpg

Fruity: "Uman, I am moved by your persistence and will decree that no one jumps on the counters anymore."

51423098899_d60e094307_h.jpg

And then, Alen passed out.

51421590477_93ca76c0b5_h.jpg

After Fruity's decree, Alen had success training the other cats.

Alen: "Phoebe, stop jumping on the counter."

51423322410_bf2c0a4401_h.jpg

Phoebe: "Okay."

51423098309_2e16d33220_h.jpg

While doing chores, Alen slipped on the Acid Puddles that seemed to always appear wherever he needed to walk. He would slip three or four times working on his garden, and he was having enough of it.

51422594333_45a77e68fb_b.jpg

It wasn't long before Wayfarer's Day kicked off the Sulani week of festivities. Alen didn't want to leave Brindleton Bay, but one of the traditions for the holiday was traveling. He used the holiday as an excuse to travel to the old pawspital to see what happened to it. What he found was disconcerting and upsetting. No one bought the Pawspital and the owner mysteriously died at sea. It was left to crumble into ruins. Alen could sense that something was very wrong there.

51423098729_87b3f51910_h.jpg

51422335166_b00e13af43_h.jpg

Alen thought as he left: "How could the humans let such an important part of this World end up like this?"

51422594728_1d30d0c675_h.jpg

Cobwebs, exposed pipes, junk from old homes, and graffiti made Brindleton Pawspital a dump instead of a place of healing. Everything that was wrong in Brindleton Bay seemed at its worst in this place.

51421589967_f54375e1f1_b.jpg

At home, in the beach house that was becoming a home for him and his cats, Alen found some comfort from his furry friends. The home he renovated was proof that things were slowly getting better.

51422594708_4c9d97ca13_h.jpg

Alen to Ezie: "I wonder how Sulani is doing. I can only imagine what might have happened to Mua Pel'Am if humans let this world fall into such a sorry state."

51423098689_8a50094901_c.jpg

Alen decided that Summer Break was the perfect time to work on his cooking skills and give his employees a break from the pawspital. He wanted to be able to prepare special meals for his cats. As a merman, he didn't need to eat, but his cats were different.

51421589957_b4a2b34383_b.jpg

It didn't matter how tired Alen got. He would do everything for his cats, and he wouldn't let them get abandoned again.

51423322240_f9037aca56_h.jpg

One of the biggest traditions for the holiday was art and music. Alen discovered his love for painting. By selling his paintings, he was able to accelerate the renovations for his beach house.
    51422335111_cbc8de388c_z.jpg

51423322220_1a49a12b86_b.jpg

The young green tail merman started to acclimate to living on land like other humans and the conditions outside truly made it hard to live a merfolk lifestyle. Acid puddles, frequent thunderstorms, and polluted air made Alen prefer being indoors. While soaking in the bath, he got an important call from Jayson.

51423322200_d63e96caa3_b.jpg

During one of the few days that the sky was clear and the outdoors were barrable, Alen enjoyed some rest in his brackish pool. A heat wave hit, and one of his generators broke into flames.

51423098589_adb30a4c95_h.jpg

After catching on fire, Alen would not give up trying to extinguish the flames. He would not let the fire spread downstairs where his cats were.

51422594283_62fda96df7_b.jpg

It wasn't until after he extinguished the fire that the rain began to fall.

51421590212_c9322ca75a_b.jpg

With the generators ruined, Alen decided it was time to reconnect to the grid. He didn't replace the industrial equipment and used his insurance money to continue renovations. Alen discovered that the industrial equipment wasn't the thing preventing Brindleton from recovering after he junked it. With water flowing through the plumbing, Alen cleaned himself up.

51422594593_b733948ef5_b.jpg

He cleaned the charred floors of his new bedroom, filled the pool, expanded the patio, and finally, he got a good night's rest sleeping the way humans sleep.

51422594543_f94c3a1619_h.jpg

51421589912_89f486bdf7_h.jpg
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    edited September 2021
    My male dogs gave birth to pups. Both of them.
    🤷🏼‍♀️
    Yay! All the Matsumoto triplets got into their desired distinguished degrees! It seems like only yesterday I was enrolling Anne and Lucy… how time flies!
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    @Keidra - I really, really, really love your build! Also, are you playing with the Royalty Mod? I've thought about downloading it and starting a caster family.

@sarabeth2984 I'm glad Simeon and Joanna are combining households! Sounds like they're definitely going to have a full house!

I posted Chapter Two of my Legacy Challenge today! Let's just say...Demi's got a man!

dg-bp2-p6.png
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

Each of the triplets has joined an organisation. Arisa joined the Debate Guild, Keiko joined the Spirit Corps as well as being on the soccer team (although that’s not an organisation like the Spirit Corps etc, it shows up in the career panel) and Sakura joined the Secret Society. Whenever I’ve had Sims join an organisation previously, they’ve not really participated in them much. Maybe I should make more of an effort for them to get involved this time.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    1974 - 1975

In 1974 Germany won the 1974 FIFA World Cup and Chancellor of West Germany Willy Brandt resigned following an espionage scandal. Swedish pop group ABBA's song Waterloo wins the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest.

In 1975 the age of majority was decreased from 21 to 18 years, there was also a reform for the family names, which was going to be valid in 1976. Since then couples are able to choose the family from the woman or the man, just if they don't make a decision, the man's names was going to be the family name automatically (until 1994). Another topic was the West German Embassy siege in Stockholm by the R.A.F.

A new years resolution was to loose weight, and this time with more success.

qdYr4LO.png

Fabian has celebrate his birthday.

YCv1Hz2.png

Fast forward to 1975.

Erika is pregrant again.

JNJI1i3.png

With the new baby and the upcoming new name reform, Erika finally said yes to the proposal.

mSzZ82w.png

It's cost a lot of time for the buerocratic process for a wedding.
    69MqQB2.png

The twins are now old enough to go to the Kindergarten. I downloaded extra Kawaii Stacies education bundle, to have this feature again, and also the SoL base and a few, not so intrusive, packs.
    Tanja, as a curious toddler, can't await to go every day in to the Kindergarten, while Nicole isn't much happy she would rather stay with mom at home.
    jg27aGQ.png

Time for playing in the grass and join mum and dad on the camp fire during the summer holidays.
    DPj9pBw.png

TngAJAc.png
    That's not all. A new home is in working-progess. The family visited the building site.
    WHajsfI.png

Erika isn't happy about the space now with the third child im the womb.
    x8g2bA6.png

Fabian, he hates gardening, but he did his duty and plant an apple tree, while the toddlers enjoy the adventure on the building site and got a scolding from dad.
    8BDNjsJ.png

GMk1fFI.png
    At the end of 1975 Baby Sandra is born.
    IvtvMQJ.png
    Luckely both sisters are very happy about her new baby sister.
    lheVjSq.png

Annemarie became an elder when visiting the new baby.
    6uFAjr4.png
    At last, currently I'm a big fan of the knitting activity, since I've discovered that the poor quality products have their own name and looking.

Brand: We love you anyway.

dYQr3aE.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Played with Kim and her family again!

Kim took Yoshi on a walk
    UT2ZsKB.png

Since Tetsuya is a Foodie and is in the culinary career, he does most of the cooking. He prepped some meals ahead of time to make sure there was plenty of food for when the babies came since I age them up to toddlers right away.
    S2Qbz5y.png
    Of course, that "short walk" with Yoshi lasted a million years and Kim was miserable by the time she got home. She almost peed herself but luckily got to the bathroom just in time.
    GYpTilx.png

Pretty soon, Kim was in her second trimester. Both her and Tetsuya were excited but also nervous for her due date.
    11CqzkN.png

It was actually a nice day and not raining for once, so Tetsuya went for a jog.
    CRSdnRS.png

Kim entered her third trimester but still managed to keep up with her Freelance work.
    y8pRIHH.png

Kim and Tetsuya had some hot pot for dinner.
    OuQK7yd.png

A few hours later, Kim went into labor. Tetsuya started panicking.
    EQxQVPG.png

The triplets were born! All boys, and their names are Haru, Ren, and Tadashi.
    Psb9yCV.png

Here they are as toddlers. Tadashi is the one with the shorter brown hair, Ren is the one in the middle with the longer brown hair, and Haru is the one with black hair. They're all very cute but I can tell they're going to be a handful.
    hvVV7yH.png
    unknown.png
    She kind of doesn't fit in with her own family does she looool
    TS4_x64_2021-09-04_23-42-35.png
    This is three generations of Eisenstern. Freya, Akira, and Ezio. Ezio's the founder. Akira's his father. Freya's his youngest daughter. ( This house is so haunted they have 3 ghosts out pretty much every night. )

TS4_x64_2021-09-04_21-52-21.png
    Diaval has finally passed away, but ofc it's definitely not goodbye in this family. Now he just floats over beds. If he fits he... floats?

TS4_x64_2021-09-04_23-53-48.png
    Someone aged into young adult, so the Eisensterns are now officially in generation 4 in my gameplay.

TS4_x64_2021-09-04_21-28-44.png
    Behold the farm garage ( bc it resembles a parking garage ). All I did was build a tower of rooms with no walls, add fencing, lights, and ravasheen's dirt planters to make rows and then move the chickens and cow up there too. So now we have a three tier compact farming space. That's a lot more plants than it looks like, some of it's just for money, some is for food. Juno's growing sugar cane and rice now for sugar and rice flour. ( CC plants by brazenlotus, they get processed by a CC electric mill. )

The farm garage is not technically outside. A plant counts as sheltered or "indoors" with only a roof over it, so something like this will mostly ignore the seasons and temperature changes.

I was thinking about changing their name to Japanese instead of Germanic, but I think it'd be... well star is b/hoshi... gane? I think that's iron... Hoshigane. Well that'd be the other way so probably Tetsuboshi. Wow both of these sound really cool.

Anyways, I added language barriers back into the game and since these guys don't live in Mt Komorebi anymore, all of the ghosts are native Simlish, I've been having to fix that for the last two days of playing lol And of course they're all in Henbag and nobody speaks Simlish very well except Juno, like I'm pretty sure Gabriel and Branwen don't even *speak* Simlish at all. So... yeah this is fun. lol

Juno's got a partner finally. No one's ever going to guess who. Don't freak out when that's revealed.

@Becka28
    Good. She is awfully pretty but idk their interactions just make me go cringe lol
    I haven't had trouble with Bjorn myself, but Caleb... he seems offended if I ignore him in a save.

@rainbowwithfangs
    Thanks! And yeah, for that save anyway. That one's got all my royals, I've got a royal family for every residential world except Magnolia Promenade and StrangerVille. c: Should be swapping to Newcrest soon but I've been working on my legacy.
    And grats to Demi!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    My Adam & Eve's son Moses just befriended a little lost girl named Ruth who fell from the Heavens. ;)
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I can hardly believe it, but my next update will be the last one for the Green Tail Heir. There is still so much to do in Brindleton Bay!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    My sims woohooed in the shower and the female sim used the birth control that comes with MCCC (I think). I also have Lumpinou Woohoo and Wellness mod, which adds its own birth control to the game, and I guess it overrode the MCCC drink because a day later, I get the notification that my sim is pregnant. She ended up having twins.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • QuietSparkQuietSpark Posts: 46 Member
    My Matriarch in the 100 Baby Challenge got abducted by aliens off her front lawn when she was going in to feed her ‘very angry’ toddler who was starving. Luckily she made it back in time to save him from being taken away lol
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2021
    I started a just-for-fun save to play when I don't feel like doing my current legacy challenge. Everyone meet Bria!

lk9XmDq.png

Bria is a botanist from Sixam who just arrived in Strangerville. She was sent to investigate rumors that an ancient seed from her world crashed to earth on meteor and is propagating like crazy.

qDkPgke.png

Undercover, she started asking around town to see what the locals knew.

They told her about all the strange activity surrounding the secret lab. She decided to head there and do some investigating.

x1l9cYp.png

Once she arrived, she was relieved to see the lab had been abandoned. She was able to sneak in and dig through a few files.

2CNTUhI.png

In the process, she discovered a bizarre fruit. Afraid of being caught, she quickly hid everything in the basket on her bike and headed home. There, she planted the fruit so she could study it further.

MO0cd4t.png

Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Ann Takamaki: The beauty from Persona 5 is next (as a young adult).

As a way to gather up rewards points I had Ann go and try to chat up with random strangers like Naveen (Princess and the Frog). The woman in the skimpy outfit is country singer, Loretta Lynn.
    08-31-21-5-25-15-PM.png

Since Naveen is single, I decided to put them together. Here's the happy couple now.
    08-31-21-5-31-57-PM.png

But that doesn't mean she can't have some woohoo with Mortimer Goth before she marries Naveen.
    08-31-21-5-48-15-PM.png

Since Naveen learned to cook/chop at the end of his film, I gave him the culinary career and here he is chopping in his undies.
    09-01-21-12-46-28-PM.png

Here's their daughter, Princess. Who once got accidently left home alone and made two messes on the floor and her diaper before Ann came back.
    09-04-21-9-41-55-PM.png

The O'Mackey family (from The Sims 2) will be next.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top