Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most wanted pack this year - Part 2 - 2021

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    generations
    Catzilla wrote: »
    Music, musicians, singers and bands all the way.

Unpopular opinion: I'm not very interested in any of the other choices.

thats okay that what the poll is for to see what people want at the moment
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    generations
    I used to want romance more, because the romantic relationships in this game are so flat. I was really missing the chemistry systems from Sims 2 in particular, and scoping the room for hotties. But now I play with two mods, Chemistry System and Wonderful Whims, that completely cover that for me. At this point I hope they don't add a chemistry system because it would screw up all my modded relationships.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    werewolf
    I want generations if it means that children and teens get more things to do, for example pillow fights and games like tag and hide and seek, though these could come in some other pack as well. I'm interested in werewolves and romance if they are well executed. Horses and bands... maybe. So what should I vote for... I kinda want werewolves the most at the moment
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    bands
    I want everything :D, but yeah, bands.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    other

• 1st place: Werebeasts / Bands.
    • 2nd place: Cars
    • 3rd place: Horsebeasts
    • 4th place: Romance / Generations
    • 5th place: Hotels.

I do hope we get all of those at some point!
  • cars
    Working on old junker cars and restoring them to something cool, just like in Sims 2 FreeTime. Sure, cars are of somewhat limited gameplay value in 4's closed world (as they were in 2), but it'd still be cool to have them in the driveway.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    bands
    I think I will go with bands/musicals this time. I admit I probably want fairies and zombies before werewolves for some reason. So for EP bands, for GP any permanent supernatural.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    werewolf
    I chose werewolves as have a rotational game plan in my head for my supernaturals and won't be the same without werewolves! But I really want generations too if it expands on what we already have and increases activities for the entire family including all the childhood age groups and elderly. I miss the outdoor games like hide and seek for the kids. But I also want bands, hotel - OK, I have to admit - I want it all!
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    other
    I really, really want schools! Elementary schools and high schools, extra options for kids and teens, boarding school, a teacher career, prom, excursions, all that and more!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    werewolf
    I feel like bands could just be a club of musicians
    generations
    • 1st place: Werebeasts / Bands.
    • 2nd place: Cars
    • 3rd place: Horsebeasts
    • 4th place: Romance / Generations
    • 5th place: Hotels.

I do hope we get all of those at some point!

me to
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    cars
    Cars, cause we need more stuff that sucks away our sims' money. ;) But also it'd be cool to have something more to show a sim's success or lack of, and skills and careers and aspirations associated with them. Maybe having a car being a requirement in some cases like getting to a job in a world where public transport is nonexistent.
    The cake is a lie
    generations
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Cars, cause we need more stuff that sucks away our sims' money. ;) But also it'd be cool to have something more to show a sim's success or lack of, and skills and careers and aspirations associated with them. Maybe having a car being a requirement in some cases like getting to a job in a world where public transport is nonexistent.

them needing gas money would be nice to
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    romance
    I picked romance because I want an attraction system. But I would also like to have fairies.
  • Lucy_SimsLucy_Sims Posts: 15 Member
    hotel
    I think that a hotel pack would be worth getting.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    werewolf
    My Wolfies 1st.
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    other
    Fairies
    Maybe in their own game pack with unique powers and their own world which only fairies can access. Fairies could have a regular form and a small form which allows them to access small places.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    other
    It's between three options that I can't choose from
    Romance, Generations, and Werewolves. I will feel complete with these. :)
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    bands
    Bands could be interesting. Romance could be good too I think. I don't have any interest in any of the other options listed.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    generations
    This is my most wanted with
    Bands snd romance equal seconds.
    I also want fairies which you left off the list. I know many were disappointed they weren't in cottage living (including me).
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited September 2021
    werewolf
    Werewolves for Me 100%, :)
    Oh I also want Car's as well.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    farming
    i meant generations but i like farming too
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    generations
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    Honestly I feel like it’s time for the new occult, as detailed as vampires of course. I wish it could get new small world, maybe expanding on Forgotten Hollow’s creepy vibe, but with more prominent elements of South Slavic culture for a change? I think it could be amazing. Also they should dislike vampires as a default. I would really want world based on countries like Bulgaria, Croatia or Balkan region in general where I think beliefs in vampires and werewolves seemed much more hardcore than anywhere else.

yes I feel like Werewolves would be the right pack because Halloween is coming up
    generations
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I really, really want schools! Elementary schools and high schools, extra options for kids and teens, boarding school, a teacher career, prom, excursions, all that and more!

there is a teaching job in the university pack @Irdiwen but I to feel anything to make kids and teens more fun to play would be very nice
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    romance
    I voted for romance, I feel improvements on that area are most needed in my game right now. I also want the other stuff so...
    1. romance
    2. generations
    3. horses
    4. werewolf
    5. bands
    6. cars
    7. hotel