Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF a working werewolf mod for Sims 4?

Hi, y'all!

If this isn't the right place to put a WCIF, I'm very sorry and please tell me. This is the first time I've ventured further than the CAS CC thread, in terms of mod threads.

I've been hunting for a werewolf mod for the last few days, since I recently got the Vampires game pack. I've been planning to write a vampire/werewolf novel for a while and I decided to make my characters in Sims 4. Only, there are no werewolves.

I've heard about a werewolf mod by someone called Nyx, but I believe that it hasn't been updated in quite some time and might have been deleted since I can't seem to find it...

I considered making my own for personal use, only I haven't the foggiest idea how to make mods.

So if anyone knows about one, please let me know. Again, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to put this. Thanks, y'all!

Comments

• Fuchsia_RainbowFuchsia_Rainbow Posts: 14 New Member
    Yeah, I read an article a while back saying the Nyx mod has been deleted as the creator is no longer updating it. I've used Snowiii95's Supernatural Modpack combined with some CC from PYXIS to create werewolves (among other things). I think this mod may have some issues now as it hasn't been updated lately (not sure because I haven't played in a while) but Snowiii95 is currently working on updating her mods, so if a new version of this comes out that would be worth looking into.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Thank you! Snowiii95's modpack looks awesome! I'll see if it'll work. 😄