Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will these kits go on sale?

PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
I do hope so. Last Year all the stuff packs were on a 50% Sale (including tiny houses even though that came within the same year) which i thought would never happen. The Sims 3 Store also had sales.
Post edited by PreCiious on

Will these kits go on sale? 54 votes

Yes. They would make more profit that way.
9%
KyreRoenllejenaMaiaPlaysSimsGreenTurtleFamilyFarmer 5 votes
No. Its already cheap enough for the majority
57%
Icewolfbluzkat65KennziKaigeRamblineRosejcp011c2HarukotyanwormofthebookGracieO312mrkingvSelinaKylesOnverserQueenMercyEnkiSchmidtSheriSim57BreazonaRedShoe7Hearts4uMrsC1990thatsnotswegMonday 31 votes
Maybe in a bundle
33%
JaiSeaPlayerSinger2010SimburianMariefoxprice83goodcakebaker62taydevChampandGirliebixtersChadSims2ParaleegarapoesLoanetZiafar[Deleted User]SERVERFRADaWaterRatfavrielgamercat 18 votes

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I don't think so but didn't want to select no as I have no knowledge of what's cheap for anyone else.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I also doubt they will ever be on sale, but I love to be proven wrong for anybody who wants a certain kit but doesn't want to pay full price.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Will they? I don't think so. Should they? I do think so. I am sure it would be its own specific cut, like 5% only each sale, so next to nothing. However, it is an odd soapbox to stand on to not be willing to cut them down when you gave away the base game for free
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Maybe in a bundle
    I could see them getting bundled. I'd say to release a few more and then add that option. If I was on the fence about the theme, that might get me interested. For the ones for which I like the whole concept, I wouldn't wait for a bundle but it might appeal to others or roll easily into an add-on to other packs.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I doubt EA would ever put them on sale, especially because they would probably be for $2.50, and EA wants all the money they can get..
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Maybe in a bundle
    Once they get more kits out, I can see a "build your own stuff pack" type bundle where you can get your choice of 3 kits for the same price as (or, knowing EA, just a touch more than) a stuff pack. But I think that won't happen until we've got at least a good 8-10 kits available.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    I don't think they will since even stuff packs going on sale is rather rare

(or well at least sale thats big enough for me to go collecting spree is rare)

but id be pleasantly surprised
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    Maybe in a bundle
    I doubt it since they and the game changers insist on marketing kits as the cheaper alternative for those who cant afford other packs lol

Id like them to though
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    It's 5 bucks, so I really doubt they'll put them any lower. They'll probably do bundles at some stage though but I didn't notice that option until after I clicked :D
  • Lucy_SimsLucy_Sims Posts: 15 Member
    The only kit I own is the new one (Industrial Loft, the first pack I got on release), but I already know enough about them. It is never going to go on sale.
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    I think EA priced the kits for as low as they want to sell them. It would be nice though because it would make it more likely that we would see stuff packs on sale for 50% off again (as this would cut into potential profits of kits unless people we’re motivated to buy kits as well through lower costs).
    ldauop39735.png
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited September 2021
    I have all the Expansion, Game and Stuff packs but wont be buying kits unless they go on sale, they're a rip off to be honest. A third of the content of a stuff pack for half of the price!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited September 2021
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I can only see myself purchasing kits if they do go on sale, so no sale no buy from me 🤪. I have enough solid content through the other packs I own and prefer over these kits.