Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Queenarella
    Granite Falls is boring! I hope they do a refresh of OR eventually.

I'm kinda glad that they toned down the jealousy trait. Before, it made sims with that trait hard to like lol.

Charlie is such a cutie and his hot headed trait makes him a fun character - I can see why he would be your favourite!

I actually haven't played with dogs much which could be why I've not seen it before.

I wonder if blue eggs can hatch into blue chickens? I know that gold eggs can hatch into gold chickens and black eggs into the cool black chickens with fiery eyes.

I foresee Mycroft walking around naked in front of the girls during his bachelor challenge :p

You're probably right, they probably just forgot about pets!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MaggieMarley
    Maybe there will be a refresh of a lot of things. Yesterday I found an article that stated a leak about the spa day pack getting a refresh! Sims Community posted that I think.

The jealous trait was horrible! It was so bad it made me consider killing that sim :|

Charlie is unique ^^

Same. I barely play with pets at all and when I consider pets then mainly cats.

Hm, the eggs are seperated into can have chick in it and can't have that. I can't remember the words the game uses :joy:

He needs a lot of free will! It'll be amazing lol

I mean, the devs are just people doing their jobs. They don't have bad intentions :)
    @Queenarella
    I saw that about Spa Day and I am so excited that they're finally letting us have coloured nails!!! Also there's going to be a new aspiration which part of me is glad about... But the part of me that's trying to complete all the aspirations is like oh plum.

I prefer cats in the sims honestly.

Just wait for it to rain and he'll be stripping off and going outside to shower haha.
    Good luck with the new school year - I hope work goes well for you :)

Louis sneaking in is hilarious :D

Yep it is silver... I am pretty sure anyway.

Me a British person: Wait, do Americans not say jumper? :o

OMG that newspaper headline made me laugh!

Sherlock got the mean trait! Now I feel like he and Jude would've gotten along well with that trait. Ah well, I also love Mycroft and the erratic trait is super fun.

Also: Sherlock is still unbelievably handsome <3

Oh no oh no that glitch with Adrian and Jim in their mer forms - I want to unsee it!

Ohh Mycroft's a YA! That means bachelor challenge next chapter - yay. Hmm he got family oriented, somehow I think Jude is going to be a little too bad for a nice guy like him but we shall see... ;)
    @MaggieMarley
    You've already completed so many aspirations, you will get this one day asap too :) But I know that feeling. It made me give up on that one score point :joy:

I usually catch him in the pool during thunderstorms. Is that part of the erratic trait?

Thank you! :)

He should be home with Faline and the rest of his family! (a baby and she's pregnant again)

Then I guessed right :D

No they don't :D Do you use the name pullover for jumper? Because that's the one word we teach kids in school in English and I feel like that's totally NOT a thing.

I couldn't help but write that :D

Would you say the Sherlock in the series is a bit mean? I'd say yes, the Hound of Baskerville in mind :D

It's a really bad glitch ._.

Yes, that's the next thing :) I haven't played it yet tho :| I hope I'll have time to do this soon. Tho I'll get my new school books tomorrow and I'm a nerd and will probably start planing lessons :joy:

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Do you use the name pullover for jumper? Because that's the one word we teach kids in school in English and I feel like that's totally NOT a thing.

I can confirm that pullover is a thing, yes. I am from New Zealand though :p
    but as NZ was colonised by the British, we use British English spelling for everything but apparently not British terms for clothing, since I always use sweater and never jumper
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Do you use the name pullover for jumper? Because that's the one word we teach kids in school in English and I feel like that's totally NOT a thing.

I can confirm that pullover is a thing, yes. I am from New Zealand though :p
    but as NZ was colonised by the British, we use British English spelling for everything but apparently not British terms for clothing, since I always use sweater and never jumper

Thank you! It really bugged me that we don't teach jumper as a word. Pullover is also the German word for that thing so I guess that's why we teach it. But I've never heard or read anyone use the word ^^
    @Queenarella
    Hmm I don't know if erratic sims are more likely to go in the pool during thunderstorms... I don't think I noticed that with Caly or Clemmie.

I love how you are so good at keeping track of your sims' families once they move out of the main family. I am trying to do a better job of that now but I'm kinda lazy :D

We sometimes use the word pullover but that's actually quite an uncommon word to hear. Mostly we just say jumper :)

Yeah Sherlock in the series is definitely a bit mean so it totally fits :)

Have fun with your lesson planning (if you can have fun doing that!) I'm so looking forward to the bachelor challenge when you get time!
    I am so so sorry but I didn't have time to play the bachelor part this week :/ This also means that I have to take a break - no idea how long :#

@MaggieMarley I'll reply later :) (Later might mean in a few days tho :sweat_smile: Gosh, my life got from super boring to super busy in the blink of an eye -.-)
    @Queenarella like I said on your casting thread, you don't need to be sorry! You have a life and life gets busy. It'll be worth the wait as your bachelor challenges are always so fun <3

And don't worry about replying to my comment if you don't get time/taking a while to reply. I totally understand!
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @Queenarella Merry Christmas! <3
    Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't done anything here for so long :# At this moment I don't even know if I'll be able to finish this challenge. I hope this won't happen but maybe don't keep your hopes up too far...

I'll try my best to get to play maybe in summer :) That's the earliest I might have time to even start the game... There are surely thousands of upldates first tho :joy:

Please don't be too sad about this (if you still remember all this ^^)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Woot! So excited to see how this goes! The girls are all so cute and uh Mycroft is so uhhh… yeah! This is gonna be great!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    ITS BACK! YAY! I still love the way you write this all, makes me crack up everytime :') and how you ended with 'ill try to post the next chapter this year' hahahahhahahaha! Well besides that, glad to see you back!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella Welcome back <3!
    So sad that Marina had to go :'(. It is cool to see Cheyenne in your game though :)!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    @TheYayToast I'm glad you like it :)

@Skeilah Thank you so much! I was acutally worried I couldn't find my (passive-aggressive?) attitude in the writing again :D Yeah, I underestimated the time my job eats up ._. But I still love it! (I'm a teacher *cough*)

@TwinkiesLA Thank you :)
    Cheyenne is so lovely! She makes for some great screenshots :p
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Yay, new chapter!

“Mycroft: What you did to me today was painful but I kinda liked it. Do you want a rose?

Melissa: Aw, thank you! We can do this again every single day.”

Melissa… I didnt knew you were like that… 😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Queenarella

I'm enjoying watching this challenge, and I think the next one will be a lot of fun! I'd be interested in any of the options you mentioned, but a Don Legacy-Bachelor peaks my interest - one heck of a reality show there!
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella I would love to see another Legacy Bachelor!
    So sad to see Cheyenne go :'(, but it was fun seeing her in your game!
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    @Skeilah Mycroft brings out the worst in everyone :D

@lilypadmeulin Thank you so much! <3 I might do a poll of who could be a possible new founder. :)

@TwinkiesLA It would take waaay longer than this one but it would be fun to do one again :)
    Cheyenne was such a sweet sim! But tbh, she dogded a bullet :D

You can expect the next chapter in about an hour :)
    edited June 2022
    There's now a POLL for the next founder :)

Every vote and comment is very welcome (and also super helpful for my indecisive brain)!

EDIT: The link should work now. It didn't work because instead of the url it said "indecisive" :bawling::joy:
    Post edited by Queenarella on