Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited April 2021
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Since I last commented I have added another new World: Hidden Springs, however, I haven't played in that World yet (I will do once I finish the Oakley Legacy and the Saves in Riverview and Twinbrook: the two Saves in Riverview and Twinbrook are Saves I play on when I want to give the Oakley Legacy a break), so to summarise:
    @Sleepstar
    You're going to love having that Hidden Springs fountain in ANY world. I always add it to a community lot because it helps me straighten out the ages of any sims I may need to or couples that have too much of a gap in their ages. It also gives them a 12 hour positive moodlet. It's in decor for public lots and about or exactly $450K. For that fountain alone, it's a world I wouldn't want to live without.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    @tallcoolone I plan to put the Fountain of Youth on one lot in Sunset Valley once my Legacy reaches the next Generation.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    edited April 2021
    EA WORLDS:
    Sunset Valley - I love this world, because I got this with my base game and by now, know where everything is.
    Riverview - It's free, and I love free stuff. I also like the rural, rustic aesthetic.
    Barnacle Bay - I got this one for free too, and like I said, I love free stuff.
    Midnight Hollow - The Savvy Sellers collection is awesome, and I really like the grim and dark Victorian setting. As a matter of fact, I have made a Cinderella story and published it on YouTube here:
    Dragon Valley - I can use this world again and again and again for my fairy-tale gameplays.
    Monte Vista - The premium content is awesome. The world looks traditional, and I love traditional architecture from all over the world. The Monty family lives here, and it would be kind of cool to do a Romeo and Juliet story in this setting, dressing up the Sims as those characters from Veronaville.
    Roaring Heights - I love the premium content (fixable car) and the world itself. It looks very lovely. I can definitely use it to do a 1920s story or just play with the Capp family.
    Expansion Pack Worlds - I love each and every EA world from the expansion packs. They just look so cool! I can definitely make my own stories in them. Maybe start a zombie apocalypse in Adventureland because of the emptiness and pretend that all the walking Sims are actually zombies. For a challenge, my controllable Sims can't interact with inactive Sims at all, and if they do, they will be "infected" and die of the zombie virus.

CUSTOM WORLDS:

Simsville created by CTNutmegger (just 2 requirements - half-wall mod and World Adventures expansion pack, much superior than the other Simsville world which contains decrapped Store content and a lot of CC)
    Pleasantview created by PleasantSims (very faithful replica of Sims 2 Pleasantview, much superior to the one I found on MTS)
    Gyeongbok Palace created by Hanogi (based on the real 景福宮 in South Korea, and OMG, I love this world, because aside from the Western-looking rabbitholes in the corner, it really looks like pre-modern Korea. No CC.)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
    Praaven created by these people (I really like the level of detail and realism in this world, but the hidden subways can really break the immersion. Also, it requires CC and mods to work properly.)
    Boroughsburg created by potato-ballad-sims & team (Again, I really like the level of detail and realism, but the CC/mods get to me. I prefer to cut down on the number of package files I use, and I usually prefer using legitimately purchased Store content, not decrapped ones. The Store content is likely decrapped, because it would show up as CC instead of as Store content.)
  • paul_kopaul_ko Posts: 2 New Member
    Appaloosa Plains and Isla Paradiso are my favorites
  • SweetCandy292SweetCandy292 Posts: 21 Member
    Id have to say hidden springs and good ol sunset valley have to be in my top two. Though a custom world is called a legacy world and its pretty good but after a few generations it bugs out.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    I recently discovered a world in The Sims Catalogue called The Wild, Wild, West. It was created by TS3 Creator’s Consortium. If you are into “adventure” type worlds like Buccaneer Bay or Midnight Hollow I highly recommend this one. I think the Movie Stuff Pack is technically required (it’s a Wild West based world after all), but I don’t have it(yet) and the world worked fine it was just clear is some places that some content was missing or that some outfits the Sims wore were replaced with generic base-game clothing .
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited September 2021
    Weird... All my worlds have been removed from The Sims Catalogue. I know they posted some of them there. :anguished:

Now I'm sad. :disappointed:

Freak it ~ Oh, well. :cookie:
    My worlds aren't as famous but they're Fun! I loved almost all of them. :lol:
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Rflong7 I gave you an awesome there, and then thought about what you might think that meant. LOL I love your worlds, too - and that you love them is what I was awesome-ing, not that they've gone missing from Sims Catalogue.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    @suzses wrote: »
    @Rflong7 I gave you an awesome there, and then thought about what you might think that meant. LOL I love your worlds, too - and that you love them is what I was awesome-ing, not that they've gone missing from Sims Catalogue.

Hi! :mrgreen:

Thank you and for explaining. :cookie:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Rflong7 , your worlds aren't as famous? From where I'm looking, your worlds are legendary!
    edited September 2021
    @PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Rflong7 , your worlds aren't as famous? From where I'm looking, your worlds are legendary!

Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks, maybe long ago/here. From the download count, mine aren't even a quarter as known. :cookie:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Weird... All my worlds have been removed from The Sims Catalogue. I know they posted some of them there. :anguished:

I always recommend your worlds when someone is looking! I think your worlds
    run the best, I rarely ever encounter any crashing, lag or stuck sims.They famous
    in my book =)

I always recommend your worlds when someone is looking! I think your worlds
    run the best, I rarely ever encounter any crashing, lag or stuck sims.They famous
    in my book =)

Thank you! :cookie::mrgreen:

I was just really confused why they removed all worlds from there when I know they had at least 3 there. It's not big deal any more.
    No big deal any more but thank you all so much, ya'll. :smiley:
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @Rflong7 You made Twikkii Island from Sims 2?! I love you!!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    @Rflong7 You made Twikkii Island from Sims 2?! I love you!!!

Awesome! :mrgreen:
    ~ Heeeheee! :lol:
  • VenitiaVenitia Posts: 20 Member
    @Rflong7 Hi, I hope this isn't rude to ping you. I love your worlds and really would love to play the ones that have dive lots and hidden islands. My issue is that those worlds need all EPs. I do not own Showtime and ITF, the only one that I would be willing to get if needed is Showtime. So, I was wondering if there was any world that has the dive lots and hidden islands, but doesn't contain Showtime and/or ITF?
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    Isla Paradiso, even though it's very laggy. I may use Sunlit Tides as an alternative but it won't be the same.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
    @Venitia wrote: »
    @Rflong7 Hi, I hope this isn't rude to ping you. I love your worlds and really would love to play the ones that have dive lots and hidden islands. My issue is that those worlds need all EPs. I do not own Showtime and ITF, the only one that I would be willing to get if needed is Showtime. So, I was wondering if there was any world that has the dive lots and hidden islands, but doesn't contain Showtime and/or ITF?

Hi :mrgreen:
    It's not rude at all. :)
    I don't think I have any built up worlds without Showtime but with dive lots.
    Is there one specific world you're interested in? Maybe I can do something about it. :)
  • D3xt3r249D3xt3r249 Posts: 12 New Member
    As I will never get to Experience The Sims 2 at this rate, the various recreations of the three base hoods, are pretty good.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

Wow, too bad for them. Your worlds are some of my favorites.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    My favorite worlds are

Twinbrook and Moonlight Falls

Store worlds: Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • GravityWellGravityWell Posts: 7 New Member
    Isle of Sims III from Rflong7 is my favorite. I've tested a ton of worlds but this one just has so much character packed in. Plus it runs perfectly. I copy over a few lots from the Legacy Island 3 to fill out the few empty spaces. Then use awesomemod to "spawnmoreoverlords" to fill the town up with random sims and that works great since so many houses actually have cribs in them. :)
  • YamiJustin2YamiJustin2 Posts: 25 Member
    Bridgeport for sure!
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I just recently played in Barnacle Bay for the first time and I have to say it’s pretty good.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    edited November 2021
    I really love Bridgeport! It's a unique world in comparison to the others! It stands out to me. Another world which stands out to me is Isla Paradiso.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top