Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Star Paewai

PWTJ3V1.png

Forum name: pammiechick
    Gallery ID:pammiechick
    Name: Star Paewai
    Hometown: Sulani
    Family Members: Father from Sulani, Mother from Glimmerbrook. Both are spellcasters.
    You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? Star is very into the stars (of course!) Andromeda for a girl and Orion for a boy
    Hobbies: painting, knitting, needlepoint, casting spells, telling jokes, working out
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who loves to live life to the fullest. Who doesn't take himself too seriously and can laugh at life.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who is angry or a hothead. Life's too short for that!
    Dream career: Paranormal investigator or Painter
    Stuff I love: art, music, laughing at jokes, crafting, woohoo! ;)
    Stuff I hate: negativity, reading books, fishing

You may download Star here: STAR PAEWAI
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Forum Name: VanPelt81
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81

Name: Luna Anubis
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Family Members: I thought for the longest time that I just had a grandmother but that was a lie... (see the bio below)
    You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? For a daughter, Cassandra and for a son, Thor
    Hobbies: Robotics, Magic, Writing, Bowling, Video Games
    What would you like in a partner?: funny, kind, supportive sim with similar interests
    What would you hate in a partner?: murderers, child abductors,
    Dream Career: Rocket Science
    Stuff I Love: Robotics, Magic, Animals, Metal Music, Horror Films
    Stuff I hate: Lullabies and Kids Music, the color Pink, abusive people, people who abduct children after murdering their parents... (see the bio below.
    Traits: Art Lover, Animal Enthusiast, Geek
    Bio: Luna Anubis doesn't know much about her family. For the longest time she thought her abusive grandmother was the only family she had until one fateful day when she found out the truth that the "grandmother" of hers was really a murderous wizard who decided to abduct Luna as an infant after murdering Luna's biological family only to keep her in a basement for years specifically to train as a weapon. This encounter did awaken Luna's magic abilities as she was forced to use magic to escape, though with no family, the orphaned Luna needed special care due to being a magic caster who was under age. She was then placed in the care of Morbus DeBlaque and his school for budding Spell Casters (essentially like Charles Xavier's school from X-Men only for Spell Casters instead). While at the school, Luna finally was able to have a childhood, make friends, get an education, and get some therapy for the trauma. There are some triggers that still upset Luna (for example, the color Pink she despises because the basement she was trapped in was pink. The Lullabies and Kids Music were blasted in that basement ad nausea and also trigger Luna). As Luna became older, she has developed a passion for Robotics and would like to mix Robotics with Magic to make the world better for all (why yes, that sounds like a beginning motive for a dystopian sci-fi movie, TV or book series). Now Luna is looking for the right person to share her life with.

Luna can be found with the link above as well as the hashtags #CastingCall #LegacyChallenge #Queenarella
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited August 2021
    Forum name: Skeilah
    Gallery ID: SCNVM
    (Marked as CC although there is none)

uE524oQ.png

Name: Melissa Beauchamps
    Hometown: Del Sol Valley
    Family Members: Just me and my mom. We’re like best friends, since we don’t have a huge age difference (her mom got abducted by aliens as a teenager, and some kind of bug actually made her pregnant with Melissa)

You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? Inias for a boy, Iris for a girl.
    Hobbies: Hanging out with friends in club gatherings, being mischievous
    What would you like in a partner? If they just take me for who I am. That’s all I need.
    What would you hate in a partner? Introverts… I guess. Maybe some introverts could still surprise me.
    Dream career: Enjoying life too much to think about a dream career. Maybe I’ll become an Sim Abductor. :D
    Stuff I love: Cats, the color red or dark-blue
    Stuff I hate: I mean, I easily get angry for the most random stuff because of my hot-headed trait.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Thank you all for your gorgeous sims! I love them all! There are 6women so far but the casting is still open until Monday :)

@afai1261 I love that Marina is related to all the sim from Maggie and my Caly :love:

@MaggieMarley How awesome that Jude's great great grandfather is Morgyn and love the part about Bonehilda :D

@Irishsong Whimsy from Skeilah's story! Recognized her on the spot :)

@doggers123 The casting is still open until Monday :)

@pammiechick Those yellow eyes :o:love:

@VanPelt81 Luna's bio is amazing! It really sounds like a sci-fi movie :)

@Skeilah Melissa! :love: The bug sounds interesting tho :p

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Queenarella Ah I can't wait until Monday! I really hope Jude makes it (fingers crossed). She does have an interesting lineage for sure :) loving all the contestants so I can't wait to follow the challenge when it starts whether Jude makes it in or not!
    @MaggieMarley Jude will probably make it as there are only 6 contestants so far :)
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks so much for tagging me! Are there any spots left?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    @TwinkiesLA There's one more spot left but even if there are too many sims, you can still submit one :)
    The poll for the heir is open now :)
    edited August 2021
    @Queenarella Thank you :).

***EDIT***

I probably can make my sim later today if needed B).
    Post edited by TwinkiesLA on
    source.gif

Here is my sim! I hope she makes it :p.

mabNtRM.png

Name: Cheyenne Neville
    Hometown: Brindleton Bay
    Family Members: Arthur Neville (Father), Lindsey Neville (Mother), Julia Neville (Half-Sister), Natalia Neville (Half-Sister)
    You will most likely have one kid. How would you name it?: I have always been fond of the names Tommy and Angela. They are nice and simple, which is what I need.
    Hobbies: Playing piano, singing, cross stitching, hanging out with my sisters, and ESPECIALLY wellness.
    What would you like in a partner?: I would like to be loved and in love. That is all I ask. I didn’t have a lot of love from my dad growing up, and neither did my mom. I want my relationship to be the opposite.
    What would you hate in a partner?: I want our relationship to not be forced. I would be very upset if he didn’t love me, or I didn’t love him.
    Dream Career: Paranormal Investigator, Spectors fascinate me!
    Stuff I love: My sisters and my mom, they were my guiding lights in the darkness of my childhood. I lean on wellness to help me be at peace with it. Some part of me loves my father as well, despite the fact he was the one to put me through the nightmare.
    Stuff I hate: I hate feeling lonely and being alone, it reminds me of bad times.
    source.gif

@TwinkiesLA Thank you! She - and all the others too - will most likely make it :) The deadline will end today (a bit more than 6 hours left) and there are exactly 7 women so far :) Is that one of the new blond shades? :love: (I might go blond soon too :D )
    @Queenarella Yay! I am glad that she will probably make it :)! I am also not sure if her hair color is one of the new ones :D. I think you would look great blond, judging by your simself <3.
    source.gif

@TwinkiesLA I am blond now :sweat_smile: Still need to get used to it but I love it :)

@ALL: The deadline is over now and there are exactly 7 women. So ALL of them will be part of the last bachelor part of this legacy! Thank you for the ladies! <3
    @MaggieMarley I'm happy everyone made it :) I don't know when the bachelor part starts tho... There will most likely be one (short) legacy chapter left. But then it'll start :)
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I forgot to enter a sim, but good luck to everyone that entered.
    I enjoyed making Haley and Bryce for you!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @doggers123 It's ok :) One day I'll start another legacy ^^

I am very sorry but I have to take a break for a while! Life got super busy and I just don't have enough time to cope with all my responsibilities rn... I'll let you know when the bachelor challenge begins :) Again, I'm super sorry! :'(