Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry, my bad. I have been out of sorts recently.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I can if you want?
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Sure, I’ll forward you the description
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »

Can we then have another round with the picture I made for the starter please?

Cute-little-fox-look-at-you-eyes-face-ears_3840x2160.jpg
    Banner.png
    I got the description , I’ll do it in a little!
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Sorry doing it rn
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Sent to Kelvin :)
    MPy9H9S.gif

I will include it in this round also, as an honorary mention. Is that ok?
    ._.
    I still haven't received everything from all participants.

You know who you are ;)
    ._.

I will include it in this round also, as an honorary mention. Is that ok?

:/ Really wanted to see people try and replicate my work though :/
    Banner.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    @Kelvin sorry for the delay. I've tagged you into the two that I sent.
    Looking forward to seeing the results!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    If I'm one of the ones, I don't know it so tell me if that's the case.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Thank you all for participating :)

https://simsequence.weebly.com/31sf.html
    ._.
    ... Okay... Nush's Sim didn't match my description at all. Pleh.
    Banner.png
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    What is your description even supposed to mean? lol
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't get the reference either
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Thank you @Kelvin, this was fun. :D The first sim looks as though he could be the last sim's crazy grandfather.
    I'm also slightly expecting the two sims with a rectangle of stitches around their noses to lift their faces up and an alien plant-like set of snappers to burst out.
    Nush told me the reference they got and they claimed it was the same as I had - So seeing it purposefully distorted is not cool :c
    Banner.png
    edited August 2021
    Nush told me the reference they got and they claimed it was the same as I had - So seeing it purposefully distorted is not cool :c

Maybe you're disappointed because you assumed I knew about the stageplay from the start, and therefore should have generated an image based on that? I can see that being a misunderstanding. Once I had confirmation from you that it was indeed about the stageplay and not the business page (the two main search results I found using it as a term), it was neat and all, but I didn't think it would be in the spirit of the game to use information supplied privately, and so stuck with my original image, which was made not knowing what Chorn meant.

But thanks for introducing me to a stageplay I had never heard of! :)

As always, loved the emotive expressiveness of WhatCobbler's work...how DO you do that?! and enjoyed the self-imposed challenge of giving my description as haiku.

This was fun, hope we get to do another.

Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2021
    how DO you do that?!

Thank you. I took that picture in CAS whilst the sim was doing an animation to one of the traits when selected (For this one, I used the erratic trait). I also zoomed in a bit from full body mode to get a bit of torso (I have one of those little scrolling buttons on my mouse which lets me do this).

Been finding it quite fun to press c several times during some of the trait animations to see what poses and expressions I can get. It's quite fiddly to do but sometimes it's possible to get a very different emotional expression from the actual trait if you press c at the right time during the trait's animation.

Haven't done anything like that in a while so it was really good fun to get creative with screenshots again. 🙂

Just out of curiosity, what does chorn mean?
    how DO you do that?!

Thank you. I took that picture in CAS whilst the sim was doing an animation to one of the traits when selected (For this one, I used the erratic trait). I also zoomed in a bit from full body mode to get a bit of torso (I have one of those little scrolling buttons on my mouse which lets me do this).

Been finding it quite fun to press c several times during some of the trait animations to see what poses and expressions I can get. It's quite fiddly to do but sometimes it's possible to get a very different emotional expression from the actual trait if you press c at the right time during the trait's animation.

Haven't done anything like that in a while so it was really good fun to get creative with screenshots again. 🙂

This looks like a question for...SUPER FOX! Hey @M13Vulpecula want to answer this since it's your area of expertise?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited August 2021
    how DO you do that?!

This looks like a question for...SUPER FOX! Hey @M13Vulpecula want to answer this since it's your area of expertise?

https://youtu.be/2HebAmpjG04?t=101

01:41 mark
    Banner.png
    how DO you do that?!

🤣 That looks like a really fun show! I'd happily go and see that in a theatre.
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 228 Member
    Anyone want so start a new sim? The last ones seemed so fun (someone should write a story about them tbh)
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
    how DO you do that?!

🤣 That looks like a really fun show! I'd happily go and see that in a theatre.

https://youtu.be/ZmVuNlu0LCk

Here's the entire original on YT.
    FOR FREE!
    Banner.png