Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Batuu Stormtrooper Pistol

Hello!
I want to ask if there's a way to use this item for my own sims, is the pistol that the stormtroopers in batuu have
I haven't find a way to have it. Do I need to use cheats or install mods for it, or it unlocks during gameplay?
Someone can help me please? :)
[img][/img]5SCpqZ9.png
[img][/img]s16mF3A.png

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I don't know if or when it unlocks, but this mode lets you actually fire the pistol: https://modthesims.info/d/648845/unlock-blaster-quot-warning-shots-quot-functional-stormtrooper-helmet.html

It's completely harmless, the shots only go into the air.
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    I don't know if or when it unlocks, but this mode lets you actually fire the pistol: https://modthesims.info/d/648845/unlock-blaster-quot-warning-shots-quot-functional-stormtrooper-helmet.html

It's completely harmless, the shots only go into the air.

Thanks!
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'd rather snatch them from FO cases and get to use the weapons as stunners or to shoot laughing gas. >:)
    I'd rather snatch them from FO cases and get to use the weapons as stunners or to shoot laughing gas. >:)

Yeah, lol :D
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wanted one too! There is no way as far as I know ☹☹ infact it seems the ability to have your own stormtroopers outside of Batuu has been removed. I had a sim who was top rank first order (two sims actually) and outside of Batuu I could still use certain interactions I earned like "check I.D" or recruit to first order" and a few others. When you recruited a sim they would stand like those stormtroopers with pistols and behave like one. I put together my own army and had so much fun with this. Then the options disappeared for my sim outside of Batuu after one of the patches! (Not sure which one) I opened up a bug report but no one seems to know what I'm talking about.
    Super dissapointed. At least let us have the pistol! Lol🤦‍♀️
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    While it's not exactly SW, there's a zombie apocalypse mod that allows you to carry a pistol. It does shoot.
    While it's not exactly SW, there's a zombie apocalypse mod that allows you to carry a pistol. It does shoot.

Turn the target you want to shoot into a zombie then open fire
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I wanted one too! There is no way as far as I know ☹☹ infact it seems the ability to have your own stormtroopers outside of Batuu has been removed. I had a sim who was top rank first order (two sims actually) and outside of Batuu I could still use certain interactions I earned like "check I.D" or recruit to first order" and a few others. When you recruited a sim they would stand like those stormtroopers with pistols and behave like one. I put together my own army and had so much fun with this. Then the options disappeared for my sim outside of Batuu after one of the patches! (Not sure which one) I opened up a bug report but no one seems to know what I'm talking about.

I've read about that feature several times in this forum and wanted at the very least the ability to check ID for my cops. When I finally bought Batuu, I send a full household to a "staff outing" to Batuu, to teach them Check ID. But when they returned to their homeworld, they couldn't use it. So the change must have occured sometime between release and february 2021.

Yeah, I wish they add those features again

And I wish someone could make a mod that let you have the stormtrooper pistol as an accessory to select in CAS, that would be good B)

Thanks. What was the mod?, I couldn't find it
    Hauk150 wrote: »

Thanks. What was the mod?, I couldn't find it

Check this out.

https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html
    Thanks!
  • Strangerville_HeroStrangerville_Hero Posts: 18 Member
    I don't think that you can do it without mods.
    I don't think that you can do it without mods.

Do you know about a mod that let you have it?