Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another game of "help poor user find the disallowed word"

FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
edited August 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I've been playing various pre-made households and posting updates of their story progress in my games--I just tried to post the latest updates for Raj Rasoya and ran into an issue. The same of the household was "Raj's Big Happy Family" and here is the description I wrote:

#RajRasoya, his creative genius wife Sandhya, & their 4 kids, almost all grown up now! The oldest Ashish has already graduated university, followed in his father's culinary shoes, & is married to his childhood best freind turned sweetheart Earnest Elderberry (Raj is hoping for some grandchildren soon--adopted or not, he'll love them all the same!) & then there's the 3 teens: party girl Bhavna, & the twins with career hopping ambitions Chander and Dipti. All in all, quite a bustling house!

Any ideas? I don't think the names I used mean anything bad--I'm genuinely really confused lol XD

Comments

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    This thread'll be very helpful. My guess would be maybe "bustling?" IDK, maybe they think it's WooHoo-related..
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Maybe the name Ashish, as if you put a letter 'H' infront of that it's a drug reference.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Maybe the name Ashish, as if you put a letter 'H' infront of that it's a drug reference.

Interesting idea--thing is, I've saved earlier versions of the household with all these names before, so I'm not sure why they'd only be a problem now. So I feel like it's got to be something else? Idk.