Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC FAVOURITES!

Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
edited August 2021 in CAS Custom Content
Welcome everyone!! :)

Please share any your favourite cc - skins, overlays, presets, hair, clothing, shoes, makeup, brows, accessories, houses/home decor, game mods & anything else - sites/blogs/tumblrs that have custom content

Thank you in advance!! :*<3
apps.36124.13634457099192999.2e406580-fb1d-4149-9205-03727b753c4d.124d64ca-eca4-4441-858b-1e50eb36a9b4?mode=scale&q=90&h=270&w=270&background=%230078D7
Post edited by Princess_07x on

Comments

• kortmmokortmmo Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been searching for "the v" skin detail. It seems like most you tubers that do LP's have this skin detail, and it's SO BEAUTIFUL, yet know one remembers where it's from or how to get it! D:
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    kortmmo wrote: »
    I've been searching for "the v" skin detail. It seems like most you tubers that do LP's have this skin detail, and it's SO BEAUTIFUL, yet know one remembers where it's from or how to get it! D:

Whats the V skin? :)
    bump........
  • Knux03Knux03 Posts: 18 Member
    i think hes referring v as in v2 v3 v4 skin tones that their a ton of them as for me i prefer
    Ms Blue cc's
  • SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    kortmmo wrote: »

I think I know the one you mean... if so I believe this is the link https://viiavi.tumblr.com/post/183382856408/papillon-default-nondefault-skin-blend-for-all if you download the non default version it'll be in skin details.
    I also saw loads of people on youtube using it and I searched for ages before I found it. It's my favourite to use now.

I hope this helps you :smile:
  • mellodieh81mellodieh81 Posts: 3 New Member
    Would love to have this list as well! new not broken CC would be amazing.
  • SIMileyFaceSIMileyFace Posts: 49 Member
    Hey guys, if anyone is still interested in CC, I got a new PC and re-downloaded my whole Mods folder instead of transferring it over from my old PC. I'm only keeping my favourites, so if you would like to see what I downloaded I show it in this video:
    https://youtu.be/qBCqpGceaiI

Hopefully this helps someone...I know a lot of the creators I download from are pretty well known, but you might see something you like :smile:
    All the links are in the description of the youtube video.
  • LootLoot Posts: 63 Member
    Rick and Morty T-Shirt CC for The Sims 4 https://youtu.be/K0TBNebPz-U download is in the description
    edited August 2021
    :)

• Jenpayne87Jenpayne87 Posts: 37 Member
    Can someone help me? I got a cc functional oven and when I click on it it says there is no oven available and I looked it up on youtube and someone who had it got it to work.
  • Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
    This Youtuber has amazing packs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78343Lp48Jw
  • Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
    > @Jenpayne87 said:
    > Can someone help me? I got a cc functional oven and when I click on it it says there is no oven available and I looked it up on youtube and someone who had it got it to work.

Did you also downloaded the mesh? Can you share that oven?
  • Jenpayne87Jenpayne87 Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2021
    Does anyone know how I can get olive oil or peanut oil for my deep fryer?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Jenpayne87 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can get olive oil or peanut oil for my deep fryer?

Are you using Rexsims Mod?

Altos Upper-Class Peanut Oil: Available at Level 5 Cooking skill; double the cost of cooking but increase food quality.

Perfectly Balanced Organic Olive Oil: Available at Level 10 Wellness or Gourmet Cooking skill or Sims with Health Food Nut lifestyle