Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited August 2021
    Update 236 - Master Vampire

9Dl9cCS.jpg
    Thank you @Ellupelluellu for the tip about rereading the ultimate vampire tome. I got Jules to rank up and finally finish the Master Vampire aspiration.
    7s0xA1E.png

I also had her hibernate for 14 so she's nearly done with the Good Vampire aspiration now too.
    J56t2R2.jpg

The latest victims of the rebellious vampires are no other than Melody and Essa...lovely dark forms, girls :D (I just thought it would be fun to make them vampires since I’ve done other challenge sims)
    bRBHQ0L.jpg

Of course I fixed them...
    Ow4rOYL.jpg

And here are their full looks:

Melody of course is in her signature red
    hiHVNMz.png?1
    AJW1Qdz.png?1

And I really liked the outfit you used for Essa, @Karababy52, so I used it too :)
    Il5MIVv.png?1
    Au4pnLV.png?1

Also Caleb is hard at work collecting ingredients for all the cures he's going to need to make...
    l6678qb.jpg

To be honest, I feel like I'm in a little bit of slump with this challenge the last few days. Could be a mix of exhaustion from powering through finals and also how emotional I've been with my sister and her family moving away. I've just been feeling a bit down and out of it, and I wasn't motived to play beyond this today. Hoping I get back into the groove of things soon. Gonna try to get some motivation to do comments soon too, I hope, but I just can't find the energy tonight and I'm gonna head to bed for now. Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well though <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 27: "The Cure"

0NwNfP5.png

Notes
    ZTmMSkA.png
    "Are you sure this is what you want Beautiful?"
    "Yes, I am. Very sure!"
    "Alright, let's go."

L3D6VI7.png
    "I hope I got the recipe right. Ingredients seem a bit strange."
    "I'm sure you did. We'll see soon though."

TouEmtj.png
    "Bottom's up!"

pQTIytL.png
    "How do you feel?
    "Strange. My whole body is tingling and starting to feel very warm, like I'm on--"

uqu8gNZ.png
    "--FIRE! Whoa! I'm burning up Beautiful! AHHHHHH!!"
    "NOOOOO!" Essa screamed in fear.

JXLTscj.png
    "It's cool, I'm fine now."
    "Oh thank Gawd! I thought you were going to blow up or something."
    "Aww, come here..."

OCrm8wN.png
    "Mmm, you feel so warm."
    " I know, isn't it great!? I'm hungry too, for a nice big juicy steak!"
    "Yup, he's back! That's my guy!"
    "I'm so hungry I could eat it raw!"
    "Okay, well...maybe not completely." Essa laughed.

Essa stepped over to the bar to mix up her own batch of the special concoction as Josh waited behind her.

dn9qskU.png
    "Eww, this stuff tastes disgusting!"
    "Why are you tasting it?"
    "I don't know, I was curious."

H5dflXI.png
    "I can't wait to go to Sulani, but even more, to see the girls. I miss them so much."
    "I know, I do too."
    "I think they, and Dad are going to be thrilled we won't be vampires anymore too."

TsFmS3H.png
    "Okay, now what are you daydreaming about? Do you want me to make the drink for you?"
    "No, I'm good...sorry, I was just picturing you naked on the beach."
    "Ohh, well I know what you think we're going to do there."
    "Aren't we?"
    "Come on Beautiful, what do you think?"
    "Okay, I'm sorry, I'll stop dragging my feet."
    "Dragging your feet? I thought you said you wanted to do this?"
    "I do! I meant dragging them to keep picturing you naked."

ZiWSra7.png
    "Here we go!"

dCrdzBW.png
    "How do you feel, like I did?"
    "Oh yeah, very tingly, very hot. Getting hotter...am I sweating?"

85Gnsrl.png
    "WHOA! AHHHHHH"
    "There it is!"

18QwpP2.png
    "We did it, we did it Josh. We're ourselves again."
    "Feels good, doesn't it?"
    "Oh so good and yeah, I'm starving too, for steak! Among other things..."
    "I know what that means."

AJzCuOS.png
    Later Essa couldn't sleep so she got up, intending to go make herself something to eat. Since the two of them had taken the cure, they'd been enjoying whatever real food they could scrounge up. Walking toward the stairs, her favorite familiar caught her eye and she stopped, thinking.
    (I told Josh 'soon' I'd want to be a Spellcaster again, but I think I'll ask Dad to make me one again tomorrow. I miss it...)

7Ue5jLE.png
    Very early the next morning they traveled to Glimmerbrook and were met with the girls running outside to greet them. Simeon was already there, and Morgyn, of course.
    "Daddy, Daddy, I'm so glad you're okay! I was so scared. I love you!"
    "I'm fine Sweetpea, everything's going to be alright now. I love you too!"
    "Mama! I missed you so much! You look like a bad butt in those boots."

"I missed you too and thanks! You can borrow them anytime you want."
    "Really? Way cool! Thanks!"
    "I love you Sweetheart."
    "Love you too Mama!"

DtoEBOL.png
    "Jessah! How's my favorite girl?"
    "Hey, I thought I was your favorite girl?"
    "You both are! And your Mom, I have three Beautiful girls to love. I missed you so much!"
    "I missed you too Daddy. I wrote you a book while you were gone."
    "You did? That's fantastic! What's it called?"
    "The Mighty Hunter."
    "Awww, I love that, can't wait to read it! I love you."
    "Love you too Daddy!"

*Note - is it just my imagination or is Morgyn looking like he might have a crush on one of the girls? Josee, maybe? Hmm...

LCtUWLQ.png
    "My sweet Essa, it's so good to see you again and hold you. You feel...so warm! I thought vampires were always cold."
    "We are unless we just fed."
    "Oh..."
    "I didn't just feed Dad, I'm not a vampire anymore."
    "What!? Seriously? How is that possible?"
    "Josh and I took the cure last night. And, well, Dad?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I want to be a Spellcaster again, okay? "
    "You will always be a Spellcaster, but yes, I'll help you with that later. You have no idea how happy this makes me."

Aeq7aji.png
    "Morgyn! Oh God, it's so good to see you too, I missed my big Bro so much!"
    "I have missed you as well Essa. Simeon is right, you are very warm."
    "Well, it is in the 90s out here too."
    "Ah yes, of course...I love you Essa."
    "I love you too Morgyn!"

NQfsf6s.png
    "So Dad, do you have any idea who might be in that coffin and how to get them out?"
    "I think I do, yes. We shall see... But first I promised to tell you the story of your Mother and what happened long ago. It will take some time to tell it, so why don't we all go inside and have a seat in the Magic room. That is where we placed the coffin."
    "Okay, let's go."

To be continued...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my August 27th post above! I'll get started on comments next. Hopefully finish them before I have to go get some rest. Have a great day/night! <3
    @permanentrose
    Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I thought I told you reading the Ultimate Vampire encyclopedia was the best way to level up and get perk points too, after Ellu told me of course. :) Anyway, Congrats to Jules on completing the Master Vampire aspiration and sounds like you're on your way to the Good Vampire too! Yay! \o/ Great job! :)

Oh Wow, Essa looks great! It's kind of ironic, I just cured Essa and you just turned her. :D So funny! Melody looks absolutely gorgeous in that gown too! Red suits her so well. Oh and their game given dark mode outfits are freakin' hilarious! :D

Aww man, Bummer to hear about your energy flagging, but it's understandable, you've been on an academic and personal emotional rollercoaster right now. Just take your time, make sure you get enough rest and you'll be yourself again soon! *Hugs* :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Karababy52 ,
    Bowling lane is a nice addon :) I had that in the SE world bar :) Tho she used it.. maybe twice :p I love restaurants (as again i belong to those who has not have much problems with those, even vanilla, and now with mods even less). Sulani needed a restaurant :p
    Yeah, Milly is the onlyone of the pets who is really social, she needs to be everywhere :D Like first looking the kava making and then looking that ready table :p
    Thanks, I liked their set up too, I just hope the party goes well, and all invited will show up :)
    ETA, thanks about that picture :) Yes in that "I still love scenery thread"? I remember your posting something like that once in there :) ?

-- Aww.. well.. back to mortals then :) But yes, they are more likely to be spellcasters together anyway :) I was going to ask do you wish Essa in my game to be a spellcaster too? Tho might be too late as all their kids are vampires too. And I have not yet played Hollow :)
    Essa's face when Josh was turned, priceless :p And LOL, why did you need to taste, Essa, it was not done!?? :joy: Absolutely great screenie where Essa turned, loved it!
    Love reunion with kids and the family :) I hope Essa does not forget her other side of the family , when she is not in Hollow anymore <3
    Will be interesting to hear Simeon's version of the story :)

@permanentrose ,
    -- I am glad got Jules finally leveled up :)
    Oh, Essa and Melody look great, after makeover :D Essa's otfit is not that bad.. but Melody! :D
    And do not stress about comments, you o those when you feel like it :) Personal life comes first always :) Try to take care of yourself <3
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited August 2021
    Update 237 - Crumplebottomed

1QDqLUH.jpg
    Vlad: "I think I'll just have a little late night snack..."
    wWIABhq.jpg

Agnes: "Oh no you don't. I'm not falling for this again."
    jH5fUto.jpg

Agnes: "In fact, I ought to teach you a lesson. It is very impolite to drink from others without permission."
    5akHSS6.jpg

Vlad: "Ouch, okay, lesson learned!"
    66FkVtc.jpg

Agnes: "You had better not try that again - on me or anyone else for that matter."
    FILYfMc.jpg

QqYEhsA.png

--
    I'll tie up this month eventually LOL, I just had to take a small detour today :joy: Your posts are all wonderful. I will start commenting again in the next few days, but right now I'm gonna give myself a little break while I get back into the groove, so I probably won't catch up on commenting everything. I have read everything though, and I just want to say to @Karababy52 in particular that the twist with Essa's mom was really clever and well thought out and I'm really impressed with how you did your story this month! And of course @Ellupelluellu and @SoulGal7 your Sulani stories have been great too, I've been enjoying reading them. Also @miss_eulenauge nice to see a post from you too, glad you had some time to do the twins' birthdays!

Also I was talking to @Ellupelluellu and she suggested I do Sulani next since the aspiration is easy, and I think I'm gonna do that world instead of San Myshuno. I feel like Jules and her poor family just need a relaxing vacation in the sun next month after all they've been through this month lol.
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yeah, it's a fun idea for a bowling lane, but mine didn't get used much either. I only remodeled to add it for a Sim that had the skill living in Sulani so he could use it. I think he only used it twice too though. :D To be fair though, I didn't play with him for long, so if I had, he might've used it more. :)

I've had problems with restaurants, but not every time I send my Sims to one. I think the bugs/glitches happen more due to how the restaurant is designed than a coding problem. Just my opinion. I'm not saying there isn't a coding problem, but I think it's minor in relation to problems due to the restaurant design routing problems and too many 'other' things on the lot Sims are drawn to, or untrained staff with particular traits or low traits for their assigned jobs. :)

Milly is an adorable little kitty, I love how social she is, get to see her more that way. :) Crossing my fingers the party goes well for them too. Hopefully everyone invited won't have a job they need to be at and not show up. I've had that happen before. But even if they don't show up, you'll always get 'party crashers' who tag along and show up uninvited. o.O I don't like that! But I guess it might make for some funny moments. ;)

Yes, I posted it in that I love scenery thread and I think somewhere else prior to that, don't remember. I love that lot! That's the lot where Essa and Josh took their first vacation together when they were reunited. They might stay on that lot again next month or maybe the island lot, haven't decided yet.

Yep, they're back to mortals and soon Essa will be a Spellcaster again, maybe Josh too. But no, Essa should stay a vampire in your game, it's who she is, she's married to a vampire, her kids are vampires, etc. If Josh and Essa had kids while vampires and they were vampires, I would've kept them vampires too. But it just made sense, like Josh said they'd be Spellcasters in my game.

I loved that screenshot too! I took a ton of screenshots of both of them turning back to mortals, I always take too many, but of course my updates would be twice as long if I included all that I want to show. :D Oh well...

Don't worry, Essa will not forget her family in FH, how could she? They're her family too! We'll see them a lot in the coming months, trust me! ;) Simeon's story will be in today's update when I post it later. I can't wait to post it and see what everyone thinks. It's pretty wild, but hopefully believable. hehe :D

@permanentrose
    HAHA! Oh man, that update was priceless, hilarious! I love Mrs. Crumplebottom, she was my favorite NPC in TS2. I'm so glad they brought her back. Thank you so much for your lovely comments about Essa's story concerning her Mother this month, very much appreciated! I'm so glad you like it! :)

Cool! Jules will be in Sulani next month too! \o/ Ellu sure comes up with some fantastic ideas eh? She's the reason Essa and Josh will be going there too! Well, I just love Sulani anyway and was telling her how seeing her screenshots with Melody there was making me miss playing in that world, it's my favorite! She suggested Essa and Josh go there for a break to relax and I pounced on the idea! Thanks so much @Ellupelluellu! *Hugs* <3
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 28: "The Prophecy"

K1M3Tcw.png

Notes
    gvMCRvN.png
    "As I shared with you before now, your Mother and I were students of Magic in the Realm. But we had met before in Glimmerbrook. I fell in love with her there and she followed me to the Realm. We didn't want to be apart you see. I had no idea she was a vampire, especially after she was able to use magic. Unfortunately, she had been secretly gaining that power through the plasma of other Spellcasters."

tBxoRtA.png
    "We became lovers in the Realm and Cordelia told me one day she was pregnant. We were both thrilled and planned to marry after you were born. I knew of a prophecy that foretold what would happen, but didn't think anything of it at the time since I didn't know Cordelia was a vampire. Love has a way of filling your heart, your mind and soul until nothing else matters."

"Anyway, the prophecy was this."

Beware all ye mages the dark temptress of night,
    who gains power with deception to stay with the light.
    If within the Realm the two become one, followed by three,
    woe to the Realm, for death and destruction will soon come to thee.

gZ9pDM4.png
    "The prophecy was fulfilled the night you were born. The Realm tore apart and broke free from Glimmerbrook. With all the destruction happening, the fear, along with the stress of giving birth, it was too much for your Mother to handle. She forgot about hiding her identity and began hissing, showing her fangs for the first time. L. knew of the prophecy and realized what was going on. She immediately cast a spell to lock the door of the room so Cordelia couldn't escape."

BMNZi38.png
    "The Realm might have been completely destroyed if not for the powerful magic of the Sages casting a spell to keep what was left together as best they could. After the day your Mother took you from the Realm, another spell was cast on the portal. All vampires are forbidden from passing through the portal or gaining access through a glimmerstone. However, there is one very special exception. As the only Spellcaster/Vampire Hybrid in the world, you alone are allowed."

CxjFmle.png
    "I also told you before that your Mother was banned from the Realm by the counsel of Sages as punishment for her deception that resulted in the devastation to the Realm. I wanted to go with her, but she wouldn't hear of it. She wanted you to grow up in the Realm and be a Spellcaster and for me to stay with you there so you would at least have one parent that loved you in your life. It broke my heart when she left, I still loved her, of course, despite everything. I had hopes that one day we three might be together again. But she disappeared and I could not find her anywhere."

bbtJNM4.png
    "A couple years passed and one day, as I said before, your Mother snuck back in the Realm and took you from us. I had not become the Sage of Practical Magic yet. The Sage whom I was destined to replace was my Father, Zeddicus Silversweater, your Grandfatherr. He was very old and though he should've retired, he had not agreed to it. He was a very proud and very stubborn man. He left the Realm to find your Mother and you, intending to bring you back and punish her more severely. He found both of you and through a spell forced your Mother to hibernate in her coffin. He then cast another to put a charmed lock on it, and finally one last spell to charm the only key that would open the lock and release your Mother."

a2LL8OM.png
    "And then, he did something he would regret for the rest of his life. One of the reasons everyone felt he should step down was his forgetful nature. We all believed he was suffering from senility, but he refused to see a physician. There were plans to force him to officially retire that had not as of yet been instituted. What he did was... forgot about you. He left you behind. By the time he remembered and went back to get you, you were gone. It took me a long time to find it in my heart to forgive him for it, but I finally did. He wasn't well, it wasn't his fault, not really."

ZomSieg.png
    "Unfortunately, your Grandfather died and did not share with anyone where he'd hidden the coffin or where was the key to set your Mother free. He had intended that she would be kept prisoner for her crimes in the coffin forever. All that she did, she did out of love though Essa. She didn't know of any such prophecy, how could she? Therefore, it was decreed by the new counsel of Sages that if Cordelia and the key were ever found, she would be set free."

SDxXroK.png
    "Your Grandfather never locked anything and never had any keys that anyone could remember. No one had ever seen him use one, so it is my belief that there was only one key he could've charmed that day. It was foolhardy of him to do such a thing, it could've been lost very easily. He probably didn't care if it did get lost. But Essa, I think you hold the key to open the coffin and release your Mother, if she is in there. It's the one on your necklace. Morgyn and I came to that conclusion not long after a key could not be found anywhere else."

34gAAUV.png
    "I could be wrong and there's someone else locked in that coffin, another vampire. But I don't think I'm wrong. See if the key works Essa, and set your Mother free."

Essa walked over to the coffin, took off her necklace and tried to put the key in the lock. It slid inside easily, but would it turn? She took a deep breath, gripped the key and...it turned! The purple mist around the coffin began to dissipate as the lid of the coffin slowly opened with a hiss of released air to reveal...

Te4t2Vh.png
    dlu8D4y.png
    Dpg5aIm.png
    "YES! Finally, I'm free! I'm free! But where am I?" The female vampire asked looking around her.

"Dilly!"

UcQigtB.png
    "There's only one man who's ever called me that. Eon!"
    "I've finally found you. I never thought I'd see you again."

e5aAfS1.png
    "Oh Eon, can you ever forgive me? I just couldn't stand being away from her any longer."
    "Shh, I know, I know, that's not important. What's important is you're here now. You're free."
    "I missed you so much. I lov--"

E2YyIv8.png
    EnEJQOW.png
    "I guess this means you still love me too, doesn't it?"

8MVfhRD.png
    "I still love you, I'll always love you, but...there's someone else. You remember L.? We're together now. I'm so sorry Dilly. You were gone for so long, I was distraught over losing you, she, she was there when I needed her. We fell in love. I hope you can understand. I never wanted to hurt you, I...just...I--"

Zg9QfTd.png
    "It's okay Eon, I get it. I guess I should've expected this might happen. I had hoped I'd get out of there before too much time passed and you forgot about me."
    "I never forgot about you and never gave up looking for you. You'll always be in my heart Dilly."

AJohynM.png
    "I won't lie, it makes me sad that I've lost you, but, at least we'll always have our memories...and Essa, our daughter. Speaking of, is she here? Or maybe she's in school right now and I'll see her later? I missed my baby, my sweet Essa. I can't wait to hold her in my arms again and tell her that I love her."

R2upX28.png
    "She is here, right here. She is the one that actually found you and had the key to free you." Simeon said, looking lovingly at Essa who had been standing and listening to every word said between her parents.

"Essa did not even know about what happened to you until today. There is much to explain and tell you, but right now, Essa, I'd like you to meet your Mother."

uPS7SXX.png
    "Essa...oh, you're all grown up now and so beautiful. I knew you would be. I was in there longer than I thought... I am so happy to see you again, I never stopped loving you. I always loved you and tried to protect you. I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?"

sB5XCz2.png
    "There's nothing to forgive. I can understand why you did what you did. Love has a way of filling your heart, your mind and soul until nothing else matters. A very wise man told me that once." Essa said, her eyes filling with tears as she looked at her Dad a moment and smiled. "I feel that way about my fiancé', Josh. I would do anything for him. and our two girls." Essa said turning to smile at Josh, Josee and Jessah. "I'm just happy I finally get to know my Mother, my real Mother."

"You have children? That means...I'm a Grandmother?! Whoa...that blows my mind!"
    "You can meet them in a minute, but first...I'm dying to do something, if it's okay with you...can I hug you?"
    "Oh Essa, you don't ever have to ask me for that. I'd love nothing more than to hug you right now."

t3kGhB3.png
    "Welcome home Mom!"
    "I love you Essa, and I always will."
    *Updated my August 28th post above! Have a great rest of your weekend everyone! <3
    @Karababy52
    So you're doing Sulani next month too? I'm looking forward to it - a laid back month will be so nice after the craziness of FG haha. I'm glad you appreciated my last update, haha. It was a fun one to get screenshots for. Nice update - very cool prophecy and how you've tied it into your greater storyline. I like how you have a backstory for how Glimmerbrook and the Realm split too. And it's great that Essa can know who her real mom is now and that she's not as terrible as the imposter that Kat was. Essa really does have any amazing back story, and I love how you've had Cordelia on the back burner for this storyline for so long. I remember you mentioning her several months ago and it was a very cool idea for her to be Essa's real mom. And super cool that Essa and Melody are cousin too <3
    Update 238 - Let's end this

OKPy0Cj.jpg
    It was time to save all the poor, innocent victims that Miss He.ll had taken captive. The odds were looking very good, especially with Kat on their side now. The rebellious vampires were sorely out numbered.

Miss He.ll: "I can't believe you betrayed us!"
    Kat: "I can no longer support what we've done here. It's gone too far!"
    FJPLLyH.jpg

And so they fought.
    WfsMUXU.jpg
    DB4EHlA.jpg
    amM8LuB.jpg
    CTNwiXc.jpg

Kat: "Jules, you ready to end this?"
    Jules: "You bet."
    i7XfncB.jpg

(The umbrella is clearly the best part of this image :joy: I considered killing off Miss He.ll, but this was just funnier :D)
    cRqMJCY.jpg

Markus knew he was clearly out numbered, so he fled in panic, surrendering at once.
    25WRz24.jpg

And so, with Miss He.ll's mesmerizing spells broken, everyone was at last able to reunite with their loved ones.

Bryon: "Kristine! I'm so glad you're okay!"
    FiVucaG.jpg

Ruby: "Girl, we totally need a selfie to commemorate this. Show those fangs!"
    M6rutDY.jpg

Abel: "Mom, I'm so glad you're okay!"
    Sofia: "Babe, I've missed you so much!"
    lbGrh01.jpg
    5jasVKO.jpg
    AWeN860.jpg

Dell: "Get over here, you! I love your new haircut. You make such a handsome vampire."
    2NdwJag.jpg

Sakura: "Wolfgang, I love you so much. I was so worried about you."
    sf08m5p.jpg
    8MANcSP.jpg

--
    And there you have it - I somehow managed to tie up this month, hope you guys enjoyed this very scattered ride LOL. I had fun even though I bit off a bit more than I could chew as far as this plot went. Definitely excited for a low key month next month. Next update, we'll get these vampires cured :)
    I had more better comments written, and then my laptop crashed.. YAY.. and I did not had saved the draft! So now just shorter ones, as I am a bit.. so to say.. angry at myself for not hitting that save..

@Karababy52 ,
    Yes Milly is super social :p And good to hear that Essa don't forget that side of her family <3
    -- Greatly written! You should write a book, honestly :) I had a tear on my eyes when I read it, and for real, not just saying it . Of course the key on her neck is that very important key!!
    I loved the "Dilly and Eon". <3 Loved the prophecy !!

@permanentrose ,
    -- Hahahaa, way to go Agnes, SHOW HIM!! :joy: And she did :p
    -- Great first pic :) Haha I loved the umbrella :D Sweet that everyone get to hug and kiss their loved ones, after the bad butts were beaten. Sweet , Sakura and Wolfie <3

And I will add a 3rd part to this party too, as I cannot fit all what happened in this post either :joy:

Mx8

August, day 23

7hodz85.png
    The one with the kava party, part 2 .

GOXbNqv.png
    Time to call the party ! It was actually 7pm, but sunset is very early at Sulani, I have noticed.

WOA2F1n.png
    Milly needs attention, of course.

gAYkdh1.png
    Hugoo was the first to arrive.. he looks like he just came from anothe kava party.. :p

MxJTKzH.png
    Roxanne and Sandra..

C7IWQ2R.png
    Morgan, who most likely was at same party as Hugo! AND JOEY!! (thanks to the leaves... but he has pants later , haha)

e7JTjRs.png
    Dazed Luna.. Melody's brother Jack and Essa.

vMojqeP.png
    Essa all fabulous :D (I forgot to put that mod in what nukes celeb walk totally)

w3iOuk3.png
    What's wrong, Sakura? Jules looks a bit dizzy too :D

93lMAdL.png
    Inside there was already lots of socializing happening.. and Joey has his pants :p

AeJ100T.png
    Bryon: "So you had a little cry here yesterday?"
    River: "Me , no! I am king of this beach! Who told you??"
    4asfvMe.png
    Bryon: "Really? I think that fella over there likes to have a bite of you.."
    River: "YAIIKS!! Let's get IN!!!

uquuG14.png
    And Josh (who was indeed invited, not here only as a stan) and Wolfie arrived..

xNKVCij.png
    First thing he did..
    7hodz85.png
    Now this is stan doing :D

I try to post the part 3 of the woohoo-party and "I steal your pets- party" later today :)

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    Some comments...yes! Hope everyone had a great day/night. Sakura only has the last piece of the aspiration to be done, so she will be finished the Beach Life Aspiration by the end of this month. Then...where does she go from here or will she go anywhere? lol

@Ellupelluellu - Aug 23 -
    Nice update Kava Party 2. Look at all the guests! Woot! And even Sakura came...lol...I think she saw those crocodiles it the water and she was like - what? hehehe. And Josh...oh yeah...he is a great stan. It's a good thing that they moved all the mounted fish so River wouldn't be caught crying again. hehehe Fun update!

@permanentrose - Update 238 -
    The final battle. They look like a ferocious bunch of vamps. And, of course, the good guys win! Yes. Jules and that SimRay...that thing sure comes in handy! hehehe I think Jules has created a unique sculpture. Too funny! And the spell is broken...yes! Ruby is reunited with her bestie Kristine, and Bryon is there for his sister. And Abel is so happy to see Dell....and...um...so is Sofia! Hubba Hubba! And, oh my gosh...Sakura and Wolfgang...I think I have tears in my eyes seeing these two. Even as vampires, they look so much in love....and ahhh...thanks...Sakura is such a sweet looking vamp. I I almost expected them to turn into bats and "do the bat do" lol heheheh I feel so happy after reading this chapter.

@Karababy52 -
    Oh what a great "reveal" for Essa's mother. I kind of figured she was the mystery woman in that coffin, and that the key around Essa's neck was the key to the coffin. I still feel sorry for what happened with Essa, though, as have been forgotten by her Grandfather because he had senility. And sorry for Cordelia, too, because now "Eon" lol is in love with "L". And Melody and Essa are cousins? That's cool. I am so happy for Essa finally getting all the bit and pieces tied up for her back story and finding her "true" mother. And the prophecy poem was really well written. In all, a fantastic chapter! There can only be clear waters ahead for Essa and those she loves! Bravo! :)

@miss_eulenauge - Yeah! Age up time! Oh my gosh! She is sooooo adorable!
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Thank you :) The party goes a bit wilder in next update :p Even for Sakura :D
    Mmm.. if you are busy or don't have much time to play, I would move Sakura and the family next to San Myshuno :) As like in Sulani, there is only one aspiration and pretty fast and easy one :)

Mx8

August, day 23

dqZ6W3u.png
    The one with the woohoo party kava party, part 3 .
    hpgL3Nf.png
    5FrJC8Y.png
    Jules asked an autograph from Malcolm,

vjgAWHX.png
    And Joey was already throwing tantrums , because there was dirty kava cups all over :p

sewWSt6.png
    Jules: "You are so cute !"
    B28GG08.png
    Jules: "I would like to steal you and take you home with me!"
    NO, you do not do such a thing!

8psnpM4.png
    Oh, if not counted Jules who did not stop hugging Milly, there is other huggers too! Oh and the back..

3zZMOQ3.png
    See, Malcolm, you have no worry :D

5wNyjuv.png
    A bit later..
    GERB9Me.png
    Well, I suppose do not have to be rocket scientist figure out where they are going... (risky off for played sims)

F8GFp6h.png
    831YxTh.png
    Yep :D

Klh3Hmt.png
    Awww.. even them were at softie mood <3

0btms7i.png
    XtpaouV.png
    Oh! You guys are in the mood too!
    Oh hey! Nik Jr is coming! Late... Well better late than ever. Caleb did not showed up, maybe that is why Jules was over the pets all evening :)

uL7PHwp.png
    Oh Jules must be with Micky or Molly, as Morgan's turn to pet Milly! Sakura is looking at the empty kava bowl :D

CysTrE2.png
    Nik Jr : "You cannot believe what i just saw while walking here, Melody and Malcolm are at sauna! Woohooing!"
    MQ9ijil.png
    Essa: "Well.. now when talking about it.. could we.. *wink wink*"
    RcQ8PsN.png
    Rth1YhY.png
    And there they go ! :D

pEAl6vH.png
    Awww.. <3

dqZ6W3u.png
    Malcolm??!! REALLY? :joy:

ai0M6QH.png
    Oh.. I know that animation...
    rML8MKU.png
    Gladly Nik Jr and Essa were finished by then :joy:
    w4inRVZ.png
    And yep :smiley:

66JkISo.png
    we need more kava, 2 bowls gone by now..

qP6KZsZ.png
    Jules.. haha not a surprise :p

hljCZ5l.png
    Ehh.. wasn't that hot tub enough exercise? Boxing? :D

FYaiDrK.png
    A-haa.. :smiley:
    h5zE8iN.png
    Hey! Where are you two going??
    cMS35q7.png
    Come on! Not in their bed!! :D

eHEpOj6.png
    Jules: "Can I have this one?"
    NO.
    jRryILo.png
    Jules. "But he is so cute!"
    Gw4uLFl.png
    Jules: "I am so taking him home!"
    JULES!!!!
    Looks like Roxanne too decided to do some workout.

icudXCD.png
    Wolfie, let that teddy alone!

bSD6bM6.jpg
    And party was over, and aspiration part done .. AND lol, one guess what these two were doing before party ended :D

qZHXKlI.png
    Off they go..

KTg20JF.png
    I have no idea when he was at shower, but there he was dancing with his towel :D

aKHgIAZ.png
    And the prize of the party :)

edited August 2021
    @Ellupelluellu
    Oh man, that woohoo kava party was great! :D I'm assuming all the woohooing was autonomous? Too funny. I don't think I've ever experienced autonomous woohooing in my game but it's definitely entertaining. I also love that Jules tried to steal all the puppies and kittens lol. Very much like Jules. I'm glad she loves animals in your game as much as she does in mine :)
    @permanentrose ,
    yes totally autonomous :) I know from @Karababy52 's updates , and maybe @SoulGal7 or someone else in this thread and from several posts in forum that it happens now more often , in vanilla :) I have always used MCCC woohoo, and that (auto woohoo) is part of the mod , so not new to me :)
    I also had that drinking NAP from El active, why everyone came dizzy already :D And several things in the lot with romantic aura turned on :)
    Jules and Caleb tho, are not getting along so well. I get all the time those popups that their relationship is suffering. No idea why.

edited August 2021
    August - Day 29: "Death takes a Holiday"

W4ckMHs.png

Notes
    oqAeCJb.png
    I'm sure you've noticed everyone is wearing cold weather wear now. It was a mystery day and suddenly turned bitter cold. The AC was on and some were complaining of how it felt like a 'morgue' in the house. So I had everyone change and Morgyn turned off the AC. Okay, since that's out of the way, back to the story...

Essa introduced her Mother to the twins as promised.

oRuVcu9.png
    First Josee...

YmHA7dJ.png
    Followed by Jessah...

2j39Vcg.png
    And finally, last but certainly not least, she of course also introduced her to Josh.

hoWvQIv.png
    While Josh and Cordelia continued getting to know each other, Essa walked over to talk with her Dad. Morgyn was chatting up the twins, well, one of them anyway.

REhna65.png
    I had a feeling he liked one of them, and looks like I was right! I thought it was Josee, but looks like it's Jessah. It kind of makes sense in a way since Jessah is more studious than Josee. Seems like we've got a 'like Mother, like Daughter' scenario going on since Jessah is a teen and Morgyn is a YA. I guess both are just into older men eh? Look at Josee, seems she's thinking, (Well, well, what have we here?)

qFAJcio.png
    Everyone milled around chatting and catching up, switching around who they were talking too, except Josh and Cordelia. They were getting along so well! Then a new face literally popped into the room in a black cloud.

mALcBRQ.png
    Right next to Cordelia! I wondered when he'd show up! Greg has been searching more than anyone for his little sister. I knew he had to have finally noticed he could see her soul. I'm sure he had some reaper duties is why he was delayed in coming there to see her.

6vn4l9h.png
    "Cordelia! You're back! I knew you were alive, but couldn't see your soul. Where were you?"
    "I was locked in my coffin by a Sage as punishment. I don't know where he put me though....I missed you."

7RvUhm1.png
    "I missed you too. You will tell me exactly why you were punished, but not now."

vVpf5HN.png
    "Aren't you going to hug your big brother?"

o6KMrfA.png
    "Of course I am! Oh Greg, it's so good to see you again. So much has changed though. I can't get over that I'm a Grandmother now, to teenagers!"
    "You certainly don't look like a Granny though."

BU6utfv.png
    "It's so good to be back. I love you Greggy poo!"
    "Shhh, don't let anyone hear you call me that! I have a reputation to keep."
    "Oh come on, yeah, yeah, you're the mighty bad butt Grim, but you're still my Greggy poo!"

jyeBA5l.png
    "You're staying with me and Veera, right?"
    You seriously want me to move in? What will Veera think? And Melody?"
    "Melody is married and lives in Del Sol Valley now. She's a movie star."
    "Seriously? Wow, good for her!"
    "So it's settled then? You'll come home with me?"

0ANwOuL.png
    Alright, if I must. Do I have to go reaping with you until we get there?"
    "Only if I get a job before we get home."
    "Which you will. How come you haven't been called away yet now?"
    "I took a few hours vacation. A temp is doing the job."
    "A temp!? Really? Is that allowed?"
    "Well D'uh, otherwise I wouldn't be here, right?"

cPPeqwP.png
    And then the two siblings started telling each other jokes and sharing stories about their childhood.

8lSdtPu.png
    I guess Cordelia brings out Greg's playful side, I've never seen him laugh until now. He really let down his hair. I think he was just so overjoyed to see his sister again, he let the gloomy Reaper side take a rest and just had some fun being nothing more than a big brother who loved his little sister.

Wb4FuCj.png
    Everyone continued talking, laughing and hugging, thoroughly thrilled with this family reunion. Perhaps they'll make it a tradition to get together again every year or so on this date to remember the day.

izVGrny.png
    Essa made her way over to Greg and Cordelia stepped aside to go talk to her grandchildren again.
    "I just had to come over and thank you Greg, or should I call you Uncle Greg now?"
    "Hmm, Greg or Uncle Greg, it's your choice."
    "I think just Greg. At least for now."
    "Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Nik told me what you did. How you tried to get me out of the system and save me from going through what I did. He told me how you wanted to take care of me, but couldn't. He told me how much you love me...thank you for all your help too with Damon and Kat. I owe you so much. You're a great man Greg.....wait, you know what? I've changed my mind, you deserve the title Uncle Greg. I'm so glad and honored to have you for my Uncle...and I love you too!"

oPryCg8.png
    "Aww, Essa, are you trying to make Grim cry?"
    "Big Bad Grim? Nope! But it's okay if my Uncle cries." *gigglesnort*
    "My pumpkin's got a great cousin. And yes, I do love you, very much!"

nguYIlu.png
    Someone turned on the stereo and Greg went over to dance with his sister. Essa said she'd join them in a moment. She just stood looking at everyone in the room. It was amazing how everything had changed in her life since she'd met Josh. Now she had a Dad, a Mom, two Moms really counting L., a big brother, an Uncle, Aunt, cousin, their beautiful twin daughters and soon Josh would be her husband. She went from zero love to so much love, she just might burst with it! It had been a very bumpy road getting here, but her life was better for it today.
    (I love all of you and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!)
    *Updated my August 29th post above! I apologize, but once again I stayed up way too late and need to feed my cats and get some rest. I'll be back later to post comments on all your wonderful updates. Hope y'all have a geat week! <3

@Karababy52 ,
    -- AWW.. Once again I had tears in my eyes when I read that conversation between Cordelia and Greg <3 Haha, "Don't call me that! I have reputation to keep! :joy: Also very lovely between Essa and her uncle :p:smiley:
    I do find it hilarious, that Grim Reaper poofs in the room , most of all twins, Josh and maybe Morgyn, who have never even met him really in person, just continue their chatting, laughing and hugging like nothing out of ordinary has happened :joy: Like "Nah, he poofs by so often I hardly notice he is here " :p
    Lovely update, that story came to it's end happily :) But as usually happens, when something ends, something new will start :)

I am sorry that this is rather long.

Mx8

August, day 24

4ti2mz5.png
    The one for aspiration and birthdays, part 1.
    CaEAkN8.png
    Sleeping, after long party..

2Qo3Xya.png
    3w1J3fe.png
    6om7YmK.png
    iHFyPz0.png
    Oh my..

AtbSV0C.png
    Melody got up first, looking ah so refresh :D
    Melody: "My head hurts!"
    PYhFgFP.png
    Shower first..

j0HkyI3.png
    IUr4hQQ.png
    And then the cleaning .. Malcolm has got up too.
    14dSB3x.png
    Yep, and that is not even 1/10 part of all..

WeRdkeG.png
    Melody: "My head... "
    QwIi3Ku.png
    Gladly she had medicine in her inventory :p No idea why she had to change clothing to drink it :D

YPIugpo.png
    Malcolm left to work, he will pick up kids on his way home.

ruHsHS3.png
    11phzcz.png
    Harvesting, and now actually planting those IL plants :D

RFx2oM1.png
    And now, on to that aspiration..
    ds383Gk.png
    ATEYHj0.png
    Ahh.. why I always forget to put that disguise on...

cNc3Weq.png
    Calm down, will you already, pixel people!

u9Bg1JV.png
    qap68kS.png
    Fishing , Nik Sr showed up to company her.
    And not long after, Carrie, and of course Josh, joined.
    s1DKOjo.png
    c4avDln.png
    He was not so amused when Leila and Mele were screaming behind their backs :joy:

MBXGhfH.png
    Not a moment of silence :D
    Lwrh8KJ.png
    Masterpeace!
    BPpTR1l.png
    Back to digging, Josh helped as any gentleman stan would :p

FWT9Ku1.png
    And back home, grilling, also for aspiration :)

Extra:
    4Ildojv.png
    I was taking this pic of River, as now he was the life guard :D But my eyes spotted something familiar..
    QDzsnI7.png
    MONA!!!?? You should be at Oasis Springs.. no Nancy or Geoffrey near by. (Mod, more kids at beaches)
    uLYuHHD.png
    Not only that, but the toddler she was playing with.. Joanna Hunter..
    Emtq7Bi.png
    o yeah, guys.. both of yours toddler is here, but not with you :D
    txAOgIn.png
    4QDzwbB.png
    Joanna was cute when she stopped playing for a sec to look at her dad <3

SnB138x.png
    What a face :smiley:

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    August 15 - Sulani - Day 7 - Saturday - Later That Day

SULANI-AT-NIGHT.png
    Sakura, Ren and Ken headed back home. Ren and Ken headed to Scouts and Sakura decided to relax on a lounger in the sun. And before she knew it, she was so relaxed, she fell asleep. And, yes, she has now competed the Beach Life Aspiration! Woot! Congratulations Sakura!

relaxing-and-fell-asleep.png
    beach-life-asp-complete.png
    laid-back-trait.png

When Sakura awoke, Wolfgang, Ren and Ken were coming home at the same time.

Wolfgang got a promotion to Conservation Director!
    wolf-got-a-promotion.png
    wolf-conservation-director.png

And Ren and Ken were so excited to tell Wolfgang that they were now Llamacorn Scouts. They had told their ScoutMaster that this was their last Scout meeting.

daddy-were-llamacorn-scouts-now.png

They had already decided that they would be taking some after-school Drama classes. They even had a new outfit to wear for the Drama Club.

JOINNG-DRAMA-CLUB.png
    I-THINK-THIS-IS-HIS-DRAMA-CLUB-OUTFIT.png
    REN-DRAMA-CLUB.png
    DRAMA-CLUB-OUTFIT-REN.png

Wolfgang quickly changed and came over to Sakura and asked her if she wanted to do some diving at the buoy in the deep water. Sakura had been wanting to do this with him and agreed.

dont-go-oyut-to-that-buoy-by-yourself-well-go-tomorrow.png

They swam out together, although Wolfgang was a much faster swimmer and got there first. They put on their re-breathers and dove deep together.

SCUBA-DIVING-FOR-BUIED-TREASURE.png

The sun was already setting when they came up and they didn't want to stay in the deep water in the dark. They swam back towards shore.
    treasure-founds.png

They had found some more gold coins.

DIVING-FOR-BURUED-TREASURE-PIC.png

Wolfgang waited for Sakura in the water and watched her swim towards him.

BEAUTIFUL-SUNSET.png

Wolfgang: "Did you have a good time, Sakura? It's a beautiful world beneath the water, isn't it?"

Sakura: "Yes, it is. But I don't feel safe by myself in the deep water, especially diving alone."

DID-YOU-HAVE-FUN-SAKURA.png

Wolfgang: "You're right. It's safer to dive together, especially when there are sharks in the water."

Sakura: "Sharks? Here? Oh gosh!"

YOU-ARE-STILL-SO-HOT-WOLFGANG.png

Wolfgang: "Don't worry, though...the shark sightings are rare and only in the deep water. But you know I would never let anything happen to you."

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang: "Oh I know you will always keep me safe."

Wolfgang swam towards her and took her in his arms, "I've been thinking about you all day today."

i-love-you-sakura.png

Sakura felt his arms around her, "Oh really? And were you talking about me to your co-workers?"

MY-LOVE-THIS-IS-THE-LIFE-FOR-ME.png

Wolfgang looked at her in surprise, "Who told you that?"

Sakura: "I met one of your co-workers at Admiral's Wreckage today and she told me you talk about me all the time. She also told me you were at a volcano putting out fires. You never told me your job was dangerous."

talking-together.png

Wolfgang: "Oh! No, it's not dangerous really. We just contain possible fires. We don't go anywhere near the actual volcano."

Sakura: "Wolfgang, if anything happened to you...I...I don't know what I would do..."

Wolfgang pulled her to him in the water, "Oh Sakura, nothing's going to happen to me...you worry too much. Now...I just want to hold you and kiss you and have all your worries float away..."

And with that Wolfgang kissed Sakura and she felt like she was floating on a wave with no cares in the world. Wrapped in Wolfgang's arms...a place she would never tire of being.

MY-LOVE-I-COULD-KISS-YOU-EVERYDAY-LIKE-THIS.png

Wolfgang: "I love you Sakura...and I will never stop..."

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang, "I love you too, Wolfgang...until the end of time..."

The sun had set and the sky was filled with stars. And from where they were floating in the water, they could see the volcano and the Northern Lights. It was beautiful.

KISS-IN-WATER.png

Sakura closed her eyes as Wolfgang kissed her again and she thought that this was the most perfect moment that she had ever known. They swam back to the house.

wolf-is-a-strong-swimmer-rev.png

When they arrived, Wolfgang made them some kava and they spent the night on deck quietly talking about their lives together.

HAVIGN-A-VERY-RELAXIG-NIGHT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @permanentrose
    Fantastic group shot! Good job Kat defeating Miss H.ll, and yes, the umbrella is hilarious! hehe Pfft, Markus running away like the coward that he is. Nice reunion between Sofia, Dell and Abel. Very sweet reunion between Sakura and Wolfgang too!

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww man, I've had that happen before, it bites! Usually makes me not want to write them all over again so long either!

Looking forward to Brindleton Bay and playing with pets after seeing your adorable ones! Probably won't have one as social as Milly though. :)

Thank you for saying that, you're so sweet! <3 I'm glad it touched you so much, even though I wrote it, I had tears too! I just love all these Sims so much, and I'm happy that Essa gets some joy in her life, especially after all she's been through. She finally knows who she is, at least her heritage. I had fun coming up with pet names for Simeon and Cordelia. I figured they'd have one for each other. Thanks about the prophecy, took me a hot minute to write it, but I like how it turned out, glad you do too! :)

I love seeing Josh acting as Melody's stan, it's just to cute! :D So funny how everyone arrived so dizzy. hehe Of course since he loves Melody the first thing he did was ask for a selfie with her. hehe

HAHA! OMG! I just loved the 'woo hoo' part of this party update! Soooo funny how everyone was so flirty and frisky! :D Gah, and so good to see Nik Jr. in all his gorgeous hunky buffed out glory again! I swear he's the handsomest Sim I've ever seen! Well, next to Josh, of course. But I'm a bit biased about him. ;) I can't believe how Nik Jr. and Essa did it twice! Such randy Sims. LOL! Loved seeing Josh and Sandra gettin' busy too! They make such a cute couple! Of course Melody and Malcom had their own frisky business going on too! hehe Sakura! Bryon! Not in their bed! How rude! :D And of course Jules was just enjoying all the cute pets! I don't blame her for wanting to take all of them home! hehe Very nice party reward! Congrats! Great update! <3

Thank you again for your wonderful comments on my update. hehe It took me awhile to come up with some kind of pet name Cordelia might have for Greg. In the end I went with something simple. Cordelia already had one pet name, so I didn't have Greg have one for her. Oh man, good point about nobody paying the least attention to Grim when he poofed in the room. To be fair though, he didn't actually 'poof' into the room. I just said he did. :D I did all this in an alternate save and they all live in the same household, so that probably had something to do with it. Normally when we see Grim, he's there to reap someone and everybody freaks out. Not this time. hehe

Holy Simoly, look at all those dishes! o.O hehe Poor Melody, hangover time! At least a nice hot shower helped, somewhat. ;) Bizarre how she changed clothes to drink the medicine. This game makes no sense sometimes. Hilarious with all those Sims fainting over Melody. Sheesh! :D Oh, Hello Nik Sr.! He looks fabulous in a swimsuit. I had no idea he had a tattoo! Cool! And of course my gorgeous Joshie had to come fish with her, he just wants to let her never forget he's her biggest fan. :) He looks SO good! That look on Nik's face is priceless. Look out ladies, might want to annoy this particular guy, he's libel to take a bite out of you if you're not careful. hehe Aww, they built a sand sculpture together and searched for seashells, how cute!

Whoa! River is looking all buff these days. Nice! Mona! Aww, she's so adorable! *GASP* Josh and Sandra have a toddler? Well this is a wonderful surprise! Yay! And she's adorable! I wonder if she uh, happened at the party perhaps? hehe Awww, proud Papa holding his little girl! That face is hilarious. Love you Joshie! <3

Soooo sorry for my long novel of comments. o.O Guess I had a lot of catching up to do. ;)

@SoulGal7
    Thank you! I enjoyed writing this part of Essa's story. You're right, it wasn't completely a happily ever after, a lot of tragedy along the way and Cordelia lost the love of her life, so did Simeon really. Yes, they're cousins because her Mother is Greg's sister, which makes him her Uncle and Melody is Greg's daughter, so they're cousins! :) It's nice having all of Essa's backstory finally all put together. I hadn't a clue how any of this would go at the start, it's been seat of my pants writing all the way with ideas that just popped into my head, sometimes last minute!.

I want to give a BIG shoutout to @Ellupelluellu for her suggestions in our brainstorming sessions, she's been a wonderful help with not only that, but with different Mod suggestions too! Thank you Ellu, I'm so glad we've become good friends! :) As for clear waters ahead for Essa and Josh? We shall see. As someone once said to me very recently, when one story ends, another begins. Next month at least will be a break for them, which they need after FH. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top