Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights August 20- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 20th- Friday Highlights

Hey there Simmers!

Ready for the weekend to start? As every week, I’m here to highlight some great discussions for you to check out and have some fun with your fellow Simmers! ;)

Last week we've got a brand new Community Manager, @EA_Cade, and we're very excited to have him onboard. Curious to know a bit more about him and the rest of our Sims crew? Check our 'Meet your sims team!' thread.

k3j3s2wr5jcx.png
"Relaxing after a hard day working on the farm" by @ironknight35 - found here

• Let’s open the list by helping @RYSBI with the question: 'If you could add one new interaction…' what would it be?
    As you can imagine, you will find a variety of opinions in the replies - that makes it a more interesting read! Remember to leave your thoughts as well ;) To me, it would be amazing if my Sims could slow dance and hold hands while walking... :love:
  • You probably know by now that I love checking out the amazing builds other Simmers are working on. So, needless to say, I found this lovely kitchen shared by @abelhinha35 in the thread "One room, one week, one theme" . You guys should check these beautiful creations! <3
  • Right next we have a challenge: "Have you ever dreamed of being a Cast-Away on a deserted island and have to survive in primitive conditions and live off-the-land with a group of fellow cast-aways? This is your chance. I'm talking about @SoulGal7's challenge'*casting call* - I'm a survivor-survivor challenge-aug 31 deadline'. As you can imagine, staying alive is the target here- this one will keep you busy! :smiley:
  • To end the list... any The Sims 3 players out there? @Brandontaylor has a story for you! Posted in 'What happened in your sims 3 game today? ' join the fun, meet Emily Jones and the very beginning of her adventures in Sunset Valley. She's even got a black cat, if only you had posted this last week, would have been so appropriate, since I searched everywhere for one! :D

Closing with that - this is it from me this Friday! Do you have any recommendations to share? You know the drill :)

Happy Simming weekend!
Dag Dag!

Comments