Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Improvements Would You Like For Sims 4?

Comments

• EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    Human like robots that are customizable personality and looks wise as well as the option to change genders of the human like robots, and an option to choose whether or not they are LGBT. And an option to make human like robots nonbinary or not be binary. And I want an option to pick which human sims careers the human like robots have or let them be unemployed.

Werewolves
    A fairytale world like Ever After High

A Gotham like world with superheroes and supervillains that we can choose who is a superhero or supervillain and to have the superheroes and supervillains fight each other.

An anime theme Expansion Pack

A wedding theme expansion pack

An option to have polyamourous relationships and an option for exclusive relationships.
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2021
    I would love to have freewill settings on the computer. Then you can choose who in the household has freewill and who doesn’t. Have options like specific Sims or age groups. Also code it so that a Sim with freewill will only interrupt other Sims with freewill. Also choose if a household member will act like a roommate and so they aren’t controllable but won’t move out till you choose. Also Freewill Options: Full, Medium, Low, & Off.

I wish you could see your Pets and Babies needs. It could just be a pop up like with the cows and chickens when you hover over them. I also wish pets had inventories so you can put a bed, litter box, bowl and toys in there so that when you go somewhere the pet can use what they need when they need it. It will just appear somewhere near the pet and disappear back into the inventory when they are done. Travel would be so much easier with pets if they had that option.

I know a lot of people argue about the amount of deaths being too much or too little. Why not have an option where you can choose Off, Easy, Medium, Hard & Ultra. Then each person can control the percentage of your Sims chance of dying with the exception of old age. Also let Sims dying offer Grim a death flower or little grim if they have one in their inventory. Or at least let NPC friends or good Sims step in and save your Sim or if a sim who dislikes you or is evil is near by they can bad mouth you to Grim.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,371 Member
    TeeSea wrote: »
    I also wish pets had inventories so you can put a bed, litter box, bowl and toys in there so that when you go somewhere the pet can use what they need when they need it.

I was so disappointed when I realised that cats can only go potty to the litter box and they can't use the lawn like the dogs. What's up with that?
  • CrovalkyrieCrovalkyrie Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if anyone brought it up already, so sorry if I repeat someone else's comment, but I'd really love to be able to add a brand new neighbourhood and decorate it from scratch, like in Sims 2, I believe. Also, being able to place the lots in a layout that I'd like, and choose how big my lots are! Having only one neighborhood that I can edit, and only partially, is annoying, and I prefer having smaller lots that I can decorate rather than huge lots that take up space. Would also love to see even more fruits and vegetable options to grow in your garden!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    More content for male Sims and gardening fixed. Those are my only wishes right now.
    More content for male Sims this cant be said enough.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • itsamariokartitsamariokart Posts: 2 New Member
    Please give us new whims or a whole new wants/wishes system like we've had in previous games. They really make the sims feel unique and gives me things to do.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    I don't know if anyone brought it up already, so sorry if I repeat someone else's comment, but I'd really love to be able to add a brand new neighbourhood and decorate it from scratch, like in Sims 2, I believe. Also, being able to place the lots in a layout that I'd like, and choose how big my lots are! Having only one neighborhood that I can edit, and only partially, is annoying, and I prefer having smaller lots that I can decorate rather than huge lots that take up space. Would also love to see even more fruits and vegetable options to grow in your garden!

I prefer bigger lots, because that way I can decide whether to have fancy big houses and non fancy houses that are big. Nothing personal, it’s a personal way I prefer to play my game.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Cars, please.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    two words Plant Sims

sorry but it needed to be said, they badly need improvements because at this point they're not real plant sims.
    two words Plant Sims

sorry but it needed to be said, they badly need improvements because at this point they're not real plant sims.

Totally agree!
  • IceManIceMan Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to see werewolves added into the game, and possibly a theme park expansion pack.
  • Devildoc262Devildoc262 Posts: 2 New Member
    Well seeing as how I'm "too new" to start my own thread I'll have to keep posting in here until I can.

A martial arts update would be phenomenal. Whether it be added as a career or just a side hobby, it would fit in well with the game. Even add in the multiple styles and picking some to specialize in like a striking one and a grappling one. Compete in tournaments, maybe just add it on as a route in the athlete career. Add some social options like fight for money or bring back robbers and if you're a martial artist/fighter, cop, or military member you have a high chance of taking down the robber otherwise you get hospitalized for a few hours.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Seasons length set individually (winter in Sulani messes up my gameplay groove)

Be able to know what song is playing and be able to uncheck titles (example the candy crush sounding song I mute sound, then forget to turn it back on or stop playing altogether, I honestly did not realize how the music inspires or defeats playtime

Make sorting plants and crops that produce easier, fix ordering groceries effecting what is planted, I did not plant 12 parsley plants

Be able to tell teens from young adults in the game

Include different sized lots and more bigger ones

That's it for now

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Small apartments so you can start in a tiny one and eventually get enough for a house or penthouse.
  • Aninha95Aninha95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Why don't they do something that more closely resembles reality, for example I live in a rented house, why not do that in TS4? My Sims can go to a rented house, or have one to rent, the NPC's go there, see if they like it, we choose a price and presto we have tenants paying a rent.
    When they leave, we go to the house, fix what is broken and clean what is dirty, when everything is in order we put the house back on the market for the next ones to come, just like in real life.
    I would also like to have the option of going to school, not going to university, going as a teacher or even as a student, as a teacher, we could choose what kind of teacher we would be, the subjects and homework we would give, what kind of activities we would do, or even field trips and as students we could choose what kind of student we would be, what to eat in the cafeteria, what to do during breaks and what friends we would have, that was a good idea. I think 😊
    Aninha95 wrote: »
    Why don't they do something that more closely resembles reality, for example I live in a rented house, why not do that in TS4? My Sims can go to a rented house, or have one to rent, the NPC's go there, see if they like it, we choose a price and presto we have tenants paying a rent.
    When they leave, we go to the house, fix what is broken and clean what is dirty, when everything is in order we put the house back on the market for the next ones to come, just like in real life.
    I would also like to have the option of going to school, not going to university, going as a teacher or even as a student, as a teacher, we could choose what kind of teacher we would be, the subjects and homework we would give, what kind of activities we would do, or even field trips and as students we could choose what kind of student we would be, what to eat in the cafeteria, what to do during breaks and what friends we would have, that was a good idea. I think 😊

Those sound like active careers.
    Aninha95 wrote: »

I love this idea! Also wish you could own venues like in the Sims 3.
  • simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member
    This would be great…perhaps the first idea of landlording could be a game pack or added to a get to work refresh, and the second of more in depth teaching/students could be another game pack or added to university. I hope they do a better job of planning the sims 5 so that expansions feel more cohesive and encompassing of their subjects without the need for add-ons that feel like money grabs.
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    A Gotham like world with superheroes and supervillains that we can choose who is a superhero or supervillain and to have the superheroes and supervillains fight each other..

personally I prefer Metropolis over Gotham, they have the better hero, however I'm totally on board with a Superhero and Super Villain GP.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited September 2021
    Real babies….

A clothing challenge where you have to buy each clothing piece to open them up, either in CAS or in GTW retail. Add racks, jewelry counters, shoe boxes etc. to buy pieces from.

More romance actions, slow dance, spooning in bed, romantic bear rug. And an attraction system like likes and dislikes.

Children being able to play together without buying objects, cops and robbers, tag etc..

There should be more likes and dislikes, knitting, embroidery, archeology, etc,
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Since they are in the mood for refreshing old stuff, how about the basegame worlds?

Make them unique to live in like HoB is.
    edited September 2021
    I was thinking about the lot traits and lot challenges and thought maybe it could be applied to Sims as well.
    Example:
    3 Traits You’re Born With (Permanente and Chosen at Birth)

3 Life Goal Traits (Chosen at Child, Teen & Young Adult) traits available will be based on what your sim has achieved in the previous life-stage(s)

3 Bonus Traits: unlocked by completing certain achievements like reaching the top of a career, having a lot of offspring, dating a lot of Sims, Visiting every lot in every world, maxing out skills, unlocking lifestyles and more. You can unlock all of them. They can also be changed at anytime with a reward potion as long as you have unlocked more than three traits.

Then we can have even deeper personalities based on your Sims life. There would also be a reason to have many more options for traits.
  • mxHJDmxHJD Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote="IceMan;c-17966710"]I'd like to see werewolves added into the game, and possibly a theme park expansion pack.[/quote]

Yes!! I know some people aren’t a fan of supernatural aspects of the game, but I also know that there’s a pretty hefty demand for them too! Werewolves would be amazing, and perhaps the implementation of the lunar cycle could link to the quality of potions or success rate of spells in Realm of Magic?

Perhaps there’s potential for fairies to be added in a refresh for Outdoor Retreat, too? I’m hugely in favour of introducing more occult sims.
    mxHJD wrote: »
    IceMan wrote: »
    I'd like to see werewolves added into the game, and possibly a theme park expansion pack.

Yes!! I know some people aren’t a fan of supernatural aspects of the game, but I also know that there’s a pretty hefty demand for them too! Werewolves would be amazing, and perhaps the implementation of the lunar cycle could link to the quality of potions or success rate of spells in Realm of Magic?

Perhaps there’s potential for fairies to be added in a refresh for Outdoor Retreat, too? I’m hugely in favour of introducing more occult sims.

Occult Sims are a necessary part of the sims franchise, if you haven't play with them at least once then what the heck have you been doing all your life.
    Please please please can we get a different animation for pet deaths. It’s too real for the game. Maybe have a rainbow bridge appear and as they walk over it they turn into a ghost and leave an urn behind at the end of the rainbow?