Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Kit Industrial Loft: Available Now!

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Well, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Or one man's trash is another man's trash with a cooler name. One of those.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    Oh for the love of God, another build/buy kit?
    I really thought it was going to be a CAS kit. Maybe the build kits have had more positivity?

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Updated pic.

4POgSDG.png

The Sims 4 Industrial Loft Kit has been announced and will come out this Thursday. Until then we have a special preview of almost all of the objects coming with this Kit from The Sims 4’s Main Menu.
    Please note that some items that might come with the Kit in Build category are not included in these DLC previews for objects.

https://simscommunity.info/2021/08/24/the-sims-4-industrial-loft-kit-preview-of-new-objects/
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hmmmmm... I don't think this one is for me (but forreal this time🤣🤣)
    I do like certain industrial style builds but unfortunately I just don't see any one build object that I like...🧐
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    Think I'll pass. I already have more furniture (both game content and cc) than I know what to do with.
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Was pretty easy for me to pass on the other kits, but this one .... imagining stuff I can do in the penthouses with it.
    The cake is a lie
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I'm not in love with the value proposition on kits. If they go on sale at a massive discount, I might pick one up.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    I LOVE this style and am playing a 10-ish household San Myshuno rotation these days, so it would be perfect...
    ...except that most SM lots are apartments where you can't change the windows
    ...and I already have Eco, so I have that ceiling fan, planter, living chair and couch already. (the living chair and couch are craftable on the fabricator)
    ...and I already have City Living and Get Together so I have some pipes that are very similar to each of the two pipe objects
    ...so never mind.

But it could be cool for someone who likes the style and doesn't want to invest in City Living I guess?
    gen3-banner.png
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    f4vriel wrote: »
    I hope they also created some more swatches for the base game industrial counters, just 3 is really nothing

Agreed. Those counters have potential but the swatches are so limited.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    It’s nice but Moschino Stuff did bring some loft elements already.

I like the idea of a new four posters bed, but what’s the point of having such a bed without curtains ? I just never understood.

You could add some curtains with MOO. I imagine the curtains don't go very well with the industrial look tough. The posters might be for something else. :naughty:
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Looks good. This kit will go well with my Batuu b/b.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I don't know how I feel about paying 5 dollars for 14 items. It just feels wrong. The quality of the items look great,but I complained about the sims 3 store being overpriced, so I feel like I need to stay true.
    Try $7 for 14 items, if you are Canadian. :')

*Cries in Australian* $7.95
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    I love building. I love building industrial grimy things. I was just building a museum of industry in my grungy polluted neighborhood yesterday.

But I'm not going to buy this. It's too similar to assets already in game. I like the idea of a couch with a pipe frame, but that couch is bleh. I like the idea of a bed with a metal frame with studs, but I'd rather a bed with no frame, just on a box spring on wheels is good. Nothing here helps me to up my grimy vibe enough for the price.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I really like this. I won’t buy it immediately but I might actually get this one.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Lofts are always cool and we didn't get many with CL, so it will be interesting to see what comes with this pack!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    I like the Kit, more industrial and grungy is always welcome in my game :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    It doesn't quite fit my cottage aesthetic right now so I'll probably use the items in a Granite Falls rental.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    Not very interesting to me. Wonder if there will be any more kits this year?
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited August 2021
    I like some of the grungy stuff, the planters, and the sofa plus arm chair

but everything else is just a solid okay

I was kinda expecting another CAS or Gameplay Kit but oh well :*
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    All the items are probably in that picture.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I actually got excited when I saw this. I like the grungy loft look and use it a lot in my game so this pack is right up my alley. I love the new faded wall decals and vent piping.
  • Dec3338Dec3338 Posts: 180 Member
    I love making industrial room/houses so this will be a great add-on kit.

bears.gif
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Ngl, seeing a few of these screenshots, I couldn't tell what was even new at first which isn't a good sign for me.

Taking the pass on this one.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-