Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could add one new interaction…

Comments

• Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Yes! It's so annoying and it needs to be an option where you don't have to introduce yourself first to do it! It's especially annoying when you go on a date and people butt in.
    CK213 wrote: »
    "This is a private conversation."
    For townies that invite themselves into your conversation. They will find someone else to bother.

It turns into "Go Away." If they come back, and it will make them leave the lot."

Agreed! A quick word to make them go away without having to do any introductions first.
  • Options
    Hcla25239028Hcla25239028 Posts: 22 Member
    One sim resting cross another sims lap while watching tv together and the others sims arm across them .
  • Options
    Hcla25239028Hcla25239028 Posts: 22 Member
    Being able to walk into a retail store and browse / pick up and put down items .
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Agreed! A quick word to make them go away without having to do any introductions first.

There actually already is an interaction for that, but it's badly executed. You need to introduce yourself first and the other Sim will intrude again the next minute. I've actually modded it a while back, so you don't have to introduce yourself and if your Sim already knows the other Sims, the command can be found in actions and will send the Sim away and stop him/her from joining the conversation again.

It's called ungreetedbidgoodbye.

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/sonstige-mods-misc-mods/

@StrawberryYogurt:
    Asking since forever but I want a "discuss future" romantic interaction so later your partner will automously propose to you if the conversation goes well and youve agreed its a good time to get married. This is helpful when roleplaying, i often have a single female sim dating an male npc and I like traditional proposals, I dont like using her to propose and I use cheats to have him do so. Id like to be able for him to propose to her later automously on a date.

I do actually have a mod that is quite similar to the interaction you would like to have, except that it is linked to the hold hands interaction, because it being linked to a non-touching social would cause Sims to weirdly glitch out during the proposal.

It can also be found via the link I posted above and is called romancematters (the holdhands module of that mod, to be precise).
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Goosing or couple dancing.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Couple dancing.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    More "mean" interactions. Slap, hit with bag, punch, throw --- item at, gossip about sim, etc. I need more ways of fighting than just "throw drink" and fight.

Ooh yeah, more mean/evil interactions are needed!
    Btw, you can already trash talk another sim (I think it's under "friendly", where you have a "other sims" options and then sub-options one of them is "trash sim" or something like that), also there is the "shove" option that I think came with the Parenthood GP.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    KatAnubis wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    Sword-fighting. We need more forms of combat between sims.

I would totally buy a game pack that involved archaeology making The Sims Medieval officially canon in the Sims 4 universe. Add some nice sharp objects to the Neighborhood Brawl holiday! Or how about something inspired by Guedelon castle, the experimental archeological site in France where they're using period-correct techniques to build a medieval castle in the modern day?

Aren't you afraid that they'll make it very much "not period-correct"? I didn't care for Sims Medieval because I have too much knowledge about the Middle Ages and I couldn't see it as being representative. And I certainly can't enjoy what the modders and CC creators have done that were supposedly "Medieval." (I love what they're doin at Guedelon castle though! I follow their progress.)

I'm kind of a big nerd when it comes to medieval history (big fan of Shadiversity and Metatron on YouTube), but I do have a soft spot for blatant anachronisms if the creators are clearly going for a parody/inspired-by aesthetic the way Sims Medieval did. That game had a goofy sense of humor all its own.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited August 2021
    A couples dance would be very nice to have. I can understand that the rigging and animation is complicated, but I believe it would be a welcome addition.

Tangentally, as it is not an interaction per se, but I do very much miss couples "spooning" autonomously in bed.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Kids playing mary mack
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Coudling in Bed. <3<3
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Couple dancing

(and different styles like rumba or club rub or tango or slow dance....)

though for the sake of no endless repetition I'll pretend that was already added via others wishes above so after that hmm

lets bring the wild couch kissing from ts2
    or the throw shirt off interaction from the ts2 commercial just cause :lol:

or tbh that whole commercial just count all those interactions :sunglasses:

My mom wouldn't let me get The Sims 2 because of that commercial. (I was 11 when I showed it to her.)
  • Options
    LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    I had another thought. Wouldn't it be interesting if pepper spray was a thing? Like, if a someone tries to pick pocket or if a Vampire goes in for a bite, if it goes poorly, the targeted sim whips out pepper spray. Or even a critical fail with a flirty introduction lol
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Hide and seek interaction, it would be so very useful in story telling
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    pull my finger interaction...

game needs more dad jokes :P
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Arzekial wrote: »

Is the talking toilet not enough? 😭😭😭
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Arzekial wrote: »

Is the talking toilet not enough? 😭😭😭

Talking toilet. Now that's just silly. :)
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I know other people’s already put this, but slow dancing.
    I’d love more cute romance interactions.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited September 2021
    talongirl6 wrote: »
    I would put the Leap into Arms interaction back in! That was one of my favorite interactions in other Sims games, and it made me sad to see that it wasn't there in The Sims 4. I know some interactions can lead to a Sim jumping into another Sims arms sometimes, but I would like to be able to control when they do it without having to use another interaction.

The leap into arms interaction is there when a Sim proposes and the Sim accepts the proposal.

This is my YA Global Superstar and his longtime girlfriend. They got promised as Teens, but now he's popped the question for real: (I love the look on his face. LOL)
    sga28fu.jpg

ETA: sorry, I misread your statement. I agree, it would be lovely to control the when, where, and how of it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I would probably add for Vampires and Spellcasters to be able to scare mortals.

Been bummed that none of their aggressive acts autonomously cause fear like they should.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Risky Hookup
  • Options
    totasimstotasims Posts: 27 Member
    slow dance ;(
  • Options
    baby juggling
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    Hide and seek interaction, it would be so very useful in story telling
    I'd love hide and seek :blush: I'd pick either that or tag! And for all ages. It would be cute to see grandparents play with grandkids.

(...and okay the deadly bite for vampires and mermaids to be able to really drown sims would be sweet :naughty: )
  • Options
    cecesims41cecesims41 Posts: 22 Member
    Talk about politics!