Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2021
    omw9P7Jh.png
    Alisha

Forum Name: MonaSolstraale
    Gallery ID: MonaSolstrale

Name: Alisha Achariya
    Hometown: I grew up in the Spice District of San Myshuno, where I learned to cook good traditional food.
    Family Members: My mother does not like children so she left my upbringing to grandma - Kamlini Achariya.
    How many kids do you want?: 3-4 kids
    Hobbies: Serves spicy food and go on excursions with my family.
    What would you like in a partner?: A man who knows how to pamper his woman.
    What would you hate in a partner?: Indifference and infidelity
    Dream Career: I am ambitious and dream of becoming a Super Parent.
    Stuff I Love: I love children, cooking, playing and and beautiful dresses.
    Stuff I hate: Is there anything I hate? Maybe

• L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Any spots left?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    edited April 2021
    [img][/img]Screen-Shot-2021-04-03-at-11-43-28-PM.png

Forum name: RL
    Gallery ID: lolface2404 (she's marked at CC even tho I used none)
    Name: Faline Castle
    Hometown: Sulani
    Family Members: Two parents and too many siblings. My family are a bunch of hippies and that's their choice. I want different things.

How many kids do you want: No more than 3! I was number 3 and that's enough.
    Hobbies: Chess, writing, reading. Repairwork and tinkering if it needs to be done. Archaeology - I found real interesting stuff on the beach sometimes. For fun, swimming, eating at restaurants and watching the stars. I'd like to own a rocket one day but that's a little unrealistic I think!
    What would you like in a partner?: Somebody with goals who isn't intimidated by mine. Somebody with a taste for the finer things in life, and a passion for knowledge.
    What would you hate in a partner?: Somebody who chooses to stay ignorant.
    Dream career: Lawyer or Businessperson I suppose.
    Stuff I love: Books. The beauty of space. Wine, if I'm honest. And my lovely soft bathrobe. It was quite expensive you know.
    Stuff I hate: Trashy novels and TV. Fish. The voice that follows me around sometimes.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @lilypadmeulin You're very welcome :)

@MonaSolstraale There are aspirations I haven't done yet and there are traits the previous spouses have already had. The lists for the two things are here in the casting thread, first page. It's a nice touch when a sim "brings something new" but it's totally not a must-do :)

@Emusimmer32 Piper is great, thank you! All this time (up to generation 8) I totally forgot about adoption. I'll definitely give it a try when she wins :)

@TwinkiesLA Dalaney is great! Thank you! In case she'll win there will be only gingers again next generation :D

@Skeilah AH! I love how you used TWO premades to make your sim! :love: Zoe is really pretty, thank you for submitting her :)

@doggers123 I'm sorry but we're already full :/

@MonaSolstraale Alisha looks great! Thank you :)

@RL Thank you for Faline! Another blue sim lol I think it's a different blue tho?

As there are 7 candidates already I close the casting :) Thank you to everyone who submitted a sim!

The poll will be closed pretty soon, too. It's kinda obvious who'll be the next heir anyway ^^
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella I tried to give Zoe traits that you haven’t had already and thought I did the same with the aspiration, but I guess I read something wrong and now Zoe has the Botanist Aspiration, which you already completed ;-; You may change it into Eco innovator if you want, or I can do it and upload her again😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    what happens from here btw how do i follow who wins the bachelor lol
    @Emusimmer32 on the first page, there’s a link to the main thread. If you bookmark that, you’ll be updated when a new chapter comes up. The bachelor parts will also be posted there.
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @Queenarella I am glad you like her :).
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    **Cries**

I just got home and am too late.

Oh well....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Skeilah It's fine ^^ I can play the first aspiration and then give her a new one I haven't done yet in case she wins :)

@Emusimmer32 Just like Skeilah said ^^ I publish the chapters here but I also link all chapters on the thread here. :)

@pammiechick It only took like one or two days and all spaces were taken :/
    Yeah...my bad. I was out of town and wasn't checking the forum.

Hopefully, I'll see it next time. Thanks for tagging me!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I should try a different thing than "first come, first serve" because with all the different time zones I think it's unfair. I'll think about a new idea for next time :)
    @pammiechick I should try a different thing than "first come, first serve" because with all the different time zones I think it's unfair. I'll think about a new idea for next time :)

Okay! Sounds great! Thx. :smile:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Queenarella

Maybe you could do a lottery of everyone who's interested in submitting a candidate and hand out seven virtual slots?

@lilypadmeulin That's a great idea! Thanks :)
    Heyho!

I totally forgot that we have a few new people here who submitted a sim. In case you're one of them and wonder why there haven't been any chapters yet: You can find them here on the main thread. There are "only" two chapters so far, so not too much to read up in case you missed them :)
    The casting is open again :)

One of the four Brennan boys will be looking for a wife soon :)

Tagging the usual simmers (I hope you don't mind!):

@TheYayToast @pammiechick @afai1261 @lilypadmeulin @Skeilah @MonaSolstraale @VanPelt81 @MaggieMarley @DCJ504 @Irishsong @Pinmat135 @RL @doggers123 @kittymeow @TwinkiesLA

If I missed anyone, SORRY!

If you know someone who I haven't tagged but loves bachelor challenges, tag them :)

ALSO: Please check out the first page for all the information you need. The submission form has changed a tiny bit, the list of traits has changed and the deadline can be found there, too :)

The final 7 candidates will be randomly chosen so no reservations needed :) And more than 7 submissions can be done, of course :)

In game, two of the four boys are still children but I have time to play and write so I don't want to wait in between and start the bachelor part right after the legacy part is over.

And don't worry, there will still be a poll on who should be the next and also final heir :)
    Maybe Melissa should try her luck here. :P
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited August 2021
    MARINA STRAUD
    YPZFWjB.png

Forum name: afai1261
    Gallery ID: afai1261
    Name: Marina Straud (born Calypso Straud, as she was named for her great-grandmother, but has gone by her middle name Marina since she was a teen)
    Hometown: Sulani (ignore that her portrait was taken in Britechester lol, I might change it later but she's not dressed for Sulani to begin with)
    Family Members:
    Clementine Straud (mother), Ariana Diamond (other mother)
    3eeiYKi.png
    WHbkmTF.png
    and by extension:
    Acacia Straud (aunt)/Rowan Straud, Oleander Straud (uncles)
    Galatea Straud/Dana Bheeda (grandparents)
    Vladislaus Straud/Calypso Titan (great-grandparents) ;)

Atlas (great-great-grandfather)

Hehehe

You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? (One version for boy and one for girl please) I've always loved the names Steve for a boy and Natasha for a girl (cough yes Captain America and Black Widow, she's a nerd lol)
    Hobbies: Snowboarding, handiness, playing videogames and programming, writing, painting and photography
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who I can be my most authentic self around, and just generally a guy I can have a good time with. Also he has to be into the same nerdy stuff I love, or what's the point?
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who stifles creativity and thinks that having brightly coloured hair or loving videogames is childish
    Dream career: Secret Agent, maybe? My mother Clementine is a secret agent and her line of work has always fascinated me, but then again maybe my hair would make it hard to, you know, stay secret haha. Plus I think it'd be really fun and I'd feel like a real hero (or villain...), like in the books I love reading. Other than that, maybe astronaut?
    Stuff I love: Swimming, dying my hair, traveling, collecting games and books that I will never play or read (it's an addiction at this point), and poring over comic books, as well as drawing my own. My Uncle Rowan taught me some handy tips on how to repair broken appliances and stuff too which I surprisingly love doing!
    Stuff I hate: hearing movie spoilers, snobby sims who hate everything and make fun of us for liking what they deem "childish"
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2021
    Jude Ember
    9yWWwxv.png
    Other pictures:
    IrZHDbA.png
    Ts4NxiM.png
    zEXmPSm.png
    oExBfbV.png
    j6V1wQ5.png

Forum name: MaggieMarley
    Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx
    Name: Jude Ember
    Hometown: Henford on Bagley
    Family Members: Lives with her mother (also a spellcaster), father (Rahul Chopra) and the family servo called Rob Bot. Her
    great great grandfather is the untamed sage Morgyn Ember and her great grandmother is Bonehilda.
    You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it?: Hemlock for a boy, Belladonna for a girl (naming theme = poisonous plants)
    Hobbies: Being mean to people, trolling the forums, plotting world domination
    What would you like in a partner? A partner in crime, someone who shares my enjoyment of manipulating others.
    What would you hate in a partner? A do-gooder. Anyone with a 'moral compass' (whatever that is).
    Dream career: Criminal
    Stuff I love: The pain of others, the colour black, hacking (ideally in order to obtain important state secrets), working out, trolling the forums and other mischief.
    Stuff I hate: Being asked to donate to charity, the colour pink, being lectured on right and wrong, ethics.

Bio: Jude is not the best person... In fact, she's kind of the worst. But, who cares about being nice to other people, right? Jude only has time to look out for number one. Some have called her unbalanced, bad tempered, even plain evil, but those are just other words for someone who is prepared to think and act outside of the box, someone determined, resourceful, smart (and Jude could go on listing her positive attributes here). Her great great grandfather was the sage of untamed magic and she plans on putting her own considerable magical talents to good use - namely, to torment others and to help her get her own way. What's the five year plan? Total world domination.
    With Jude's traits, I don't expect her to get far in the competition (assuming she even makes the final 7 of course), but I think it'd be fun to see how long she lasts.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @afai1261 I think I will have to be routing for Marina since she's Clemmie's daughter lol (Sorry Jude) :D she's gorgeous and I'm gonna have to head to the gallery to download her!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Forum name: Irishsong
    Gallery ID: Irishsong22
    Name: Whimsy Wills
    Hometown: Glimmerbrook
    Family Members: Orphan

You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? For a girl, I've always liked Vivian, and for a boy I'd like Atlas. Elegant, strong names.
    Hobbies: All sorts, but mostly creative. Knitting, cross stitch, gardening, music.

What would you like in a partner? Some one kind with a heart who can cherish me as I cherish them. Some one who looks to the future with hope and optimism. Someone who will watch scary movies with me? and then point out how they can't possibly be true when I'm scared. Some one who won't laugh when I dance like no one's watching? Won't point out when I sing the notes wrong? You could say I'm a romantic.

What would you hate in a partner? Someone who's cruel. Someone who laughs at people in a mean way, chews with their mouth open, swears often, litters?

Dream career: I've always wanted to be an actress, but that's just a dream. I've been told I should try out, but I'm not ready for it yet. Maybe after this is all over.

Stuff I love: Puppies, babies, hot soup, a good cheese pizza, the smell of coffee, wooden floors, old houses, autumn, stickers. But I never put the stickers on anything?

Stuff I hate: Hmmm... too much modern decor. Minimalism. Snobs. Dirty laundry?

Traits: Creative, Vegetarian, Proper

Bio: Whimsy is an orphan, just now starting to make her way in the world. Born as a spellcaster with an odd skin color, she learned that hope is vital to living to tomorrow. She's looking to have her world made better with a partner at her side, and a dream in her heart. She likes to be bold and kind, but also was raised to be proper and doesn't like violence or mischief.

Theme song: Link

oAhJJQw.png

gA325fL.png

Also, I swing all ways!

iEScqXX.png
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong It's nice to see Whimsy again :) I immediately recognised her from my ‘Wizardry Academy Story’ (which I stopped because although I liked the overall story, I just wasn’t feeling it) :(
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Any spots?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png