Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 20: "Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive!"

pbg4TtC.png

Notes
    dErvCNh.png
    Essa gazed at Josh's image, thinking about him and wondering how long before she would be ready to fight Kat. The thought of Josh trying to escape again, filled her heart with dread. How many times before Kat became tired or bored of him and...well, she could not bear to think about it.

BdhD5aC.png
    She went upstairs and read the Ultimate Vampire encyclopedia again for awhile and then went outside to look for sparring partners. It didn't take long before she saw Veera, Melody's Mom, slowly walking around with a self-satisfied happy smile on her face.

i27D4FJ.png
    She'd seen her before wearing one of her designer gowns with the same look. Now that she knew who her husband happened to be, it was no wonder she was happy.

mwWrdx9.png
    Veera agreed to spar and turned out to be a formidable opponent. But in the end, Essa defeated her. Both went back to their homes afterward and then Essa decided it was time to fill in Nik on all that had happened. He probably wouldn't be too pleased with her, but she hoped he'd understand why she felt it necessary to try to contact Josh.

FbOvpzA.png
    She and Nik had a long talk with her assumptions turning out to be correct. He wasn't too pleased with what she had done, but understood. He was happy she at least had the sense to not let Kat know she was here yet. After their talk, Nik, Inna and Molly continued Essa's training outside in front of the house with a mega sparring session. Damon would join them later, he would take care of Sam until Seth returned from Scouts in a couple hours.

Inna would be her first opponent.

d2COvjn.png
    Inna was a very old and experienced vampire who would be tough to defeat, but Essa surprisingly won without much effort. Nik and Molly appeared shocked to see Essa lift Inna above them in victory.

eM3w164.png
    (It is time, she has learned all that she can. It does not surprise me how quickly she learned our ways considering the circumstances. There is only two more things she must do to prove herself strong enough.)

Nik kept his thoughts to himself at the moment, but before the day was finished, he would tell her.

myszptS.png
    Essa sparred with Molly and defeated her within only a few minutes. Technically Molly had been a vampire longer than Essa, but she hadn't had much opportunity to spar or the training Essa had received.

9pyXpsJ.png
    Finally, Nik wanted to spar with her once more. Essa wondered if he would beat her this time. They had not sparred since the first time when she had defeated him as a fledgling. Nik fought hard, her toughest opponent of the day so far, but as with the others, she defeated him. Molly clapped in celebration for Essa's victory and the excitement of seeing such a thrilling match. Inna had went back inside to watch one of her shows.

rnIzq8K.png
    "That was great! Wow! I can't believe I defeated you!"
    "You have gained great power and strength. I am not surprised."

IzeCStx.png
    "You have learned all that I can teach you my dear. Your strength and power knows no bounds. You will continue to progress with all I have taught you, but I believe you are at a level where you may very well defeat Kat now. It has been a pleasure teaching you and watching you grow. I shall treasure our time together. It's been an honor. You make me very proud."

WDGW1JA.png
    "Aww, Nik, that's so sweet! Really? I am ready? I don't know what to say, except Thank you! And, you've been a wonderful teacher, the best! It was my honor to be your student."
    "Yes, indeed. However, there are two more you must defeat before I will be satisfied you can truly defeat Kat. You must defeat your Master, Damon, and most of all, you must defeat Greg Connors. If you can beat him, I will know beyond a shadow of a doubt you are ready."
    "I have to spar with a defeat death? Can anyone really defeat death?"
    "It is possible, but of course, inevitably all must succumb to death."
    "Can I...die?"
    "You will be only sparring with him, not fighting for your life. Unless he makes your death in defeat a wager for the match. Rarely does Greg make such a wager when only sparring with others. He will spare your life."

OLShOls.png
    "I must go now. Do not worry, I am confident you will defeat Greg. Then we shall discuss a plan to make yourself known to Kat and challenge her to a duel to release your young man."
    "Okay, thanks Nik. See you soon!"

yY5xHLw.png
    "Incredible how things have changed since we met huh? Who would've thought we'd both become vampires?"
    "I sure didn't."
    "I do love how it's made us a family though. That's the very best part Bestie."
    "Indeed."
    "You sound just like Nik!" Molly said with a laugh.

U4Snkjd.png
    "I'll tell Damon you're ready for him. Good luck defeating him, I haven't been able to yet. Maybe some day."
    "Thanks I'll give it my best shot."

vCtBpL7.png
    Damon appeared moments later and the two began to spar. Damon was in incredible shape since he loved to constantly work out, so it wasn't going to be easy to beat him.

lN2Skgy.png
    Unlike the others the spar between Damon and Essa went on for quite awhile with both matching each other move for move.

8RSSn2Q.png
    Essa got him in a headlock and that was the writing on the wall for Damon.

T0u750k.png
    Essa defeated Damon, her Master, a huge victory since she'd sparred with him numerous times before and had not been able to defeat him, not even close.

0ssEYs3.png
    "Wow! You finally did it! Great match! You're amazing Essa! Congratulations! You've come so far in such a short time, it's almost as if you've been a vampire for as long as I have, but I know that's not possible. You should be proud."

8kN3eme.png
    "Thank you Damon, I can't believe it myself. But you know, I've had some great teachers, including you. I owe everything I know to you and your family."
    "Our family Essa, you're a part of this family and always will be. You have no idea how happy that makes not just me, but all of us."

dM1pG5H.png
    "Now go kick Greg's butt and get Josh back. I know you can do it!"
    "I will if I can, that *beep* is going down!"
    "Oh yeahhh, you can! Just keep that confidence and focus, don't let the fact he's death personified intimidate you. Go for it. We'll all be cheering for you!"
    "I hope you're right. Josh's life may depend on it."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hi All! Comments finally! And my arm is feeling better today, so that's a good thing! Yes!

@Karababy52 - Aug 18 -
    I have a feeling that Kat somehow knows that Essa lives in that house, or else why would she have stood at the bottom of the drive looking at the house? That was scary. And then Essa decides to take a trip over to Vlad's to speak telepathically to Josh. And Josh has been moved upstairs, so Essa can see him. I am sure it was a wonderful sight for her to see, but seeing him probably made her heart even sadder. And she tries to speak to him and he answers her. And, of course, Josh remembers Essa and the kids, and tells her he loves her and is trying to escape. And although Essa tells him not to, she then secretly cheers him on when he does escape, And when she sees him, she realizes that Kat has turned him into a vampire and that he has vampire speed. But he is out and she wants him to run to her. But, of course, that is not to be, as Kat sees him running away and then puts him under her spell again. And whether she can sense that Essa is there or not, she puts on quite a show letting everyone know that Josh is hers, and that Kat can do what she will with him. Meanwhile Essa is beside herself, so close...and then she has to witness this...her heart is indeed breaking and she runs away. She chides herself about feeling weak...crying for Josh...when she needs to stop doing that and remain strong...and get Josh back. Unfortunately, she telepathically speaks to Kat and tells her that she will get Josh back and defeat her. And I wonder if Kat heard her. Oh Essa, it is getting dangerous in Forgotten Hollow.

Aug 19 - The picture of all those "potential" sims looks like they are all coming to get Essa with pitchforks or something in their hands lol Like those old horror movies of the townsfolk storming the castle of the evil vampire. lol I think vamps might be scared of Agnes Crumplebottom herself, even if she isn't a vamp...she has a long history...so, yeah...they'd stay away from her. lol And that game transformation of Malcolm...that is funny...he looks like some throwback hippie vamp. Your remake is so much better. That vest is really cool with the heart shapes. Congratulations to Essa for completing the Vampire Family Aspiration. And then Sakura comes to Forgotten Hollow...wearing the clothes she had on in Sylvan Glade. From one fantasy world to another. lol And then....Jules...tries to rescue her! Oh Jules...thank you for trying...but Sakura knows about what happened to Josh...so she is here to help. Yes, poor Sakura, she is steadfast in her promise, but is still scared of what will happen to her. And then she bows to Essa? Oh gosh! I think she is saying that it is now done and that whatever Essa needs Sakura to do, Sakura will help her get Josh back. And Jules is quite horrified through the whole process...and then Essa has to turn Jules into a vampire without her permission. Poor Jules. Wrong place, wrong time. Don't worry Essa, Sakura will talk to Jules and tell her this is for the best...Essa is their friend and they need to help her. They will also be good, even though they are going to be vamps. Yes, good vamps that will help Essa. And Melody...oh my gosh...I laughed when I saw her game-made vamp. She looks more like a zombie from one of those 1960 zombie movies in the clothes she has on. But, yes, most definitely, your remake is much better. She and Malcolm look like "hot" vamps together.

@permanentrose -
    228 - Lovely family cover shot - Yes, good idea to send Rowan and Ruby away, especially since teens can be turned, too. Like Kristine. However, Ruby has a mind of her own and doesn't want to go because she wants to help save Kristine, her BFF. Oh gosh! And she does win the argument against Jules. This is pretty cool, especially since Jules was a bit rebellious in her youth, too. lol And then she wants to drink from Ruby? What? Oh gosh! I am glad that Jules did that with another sim, but also glad that Lydia told her to ask permission first. lol So weird these vamp quirks they get. Jules...hang on...you need to be strong, girl. I think if Emmett got that letter from her, he would just leave the armed forces and come and find her. That is how I see Emmett. He would be there for Jules.

229 - Great cover shot, yes...but I always worry when I see Grim in your stories! lol But this time, it's Vlad...too long in the sun...and thankfully Lydia saves him with a death flower. The motto of the death flower...don't leave home without it. And Vlad is again saved from the dead by being undead again. Yeah! Rowan can continue those pipe organ lessons.

Meanwhile, Poor Jules is having some problems with her powers. And yes, it's like Lydia has a forcefield around herself. Oh gee, and Sofia and Abel come over and Sofia wants to help and wants Jules to turn her into a vamp so that she can fight to get Dell back. And Jules doesn't really like the idea, but Lydia tells her that their vampirism cure is nearly complete and that they will need vamps to test it out. And so, Jules turns Sofia into a vamp and then starts her training. And then suddenly, Abel and Ruby come out from where they were eavesdropping and tell Jules that they want to help too and to turn them into vamps...or they will find someone else who will. Oh gosh! Jules! You should have had Ruby go elsewhere.
    *Updated my August 20th post above! I hope everything I wrote makes sense. o.O Very tired and in desperate need of sleep. The same as yesterday, I will be gone helping to take care of our Grandchildren so comments will have to wait. I apologize for that. I'll be posting a placeholder for today's post as well in case I don't get back before midnight. I hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,869 Member

@SoulGal7 ,
    Hehe no, Malcolm has no reason to worry :) Josh is married dude in my game :) But yes, maybe Malcolm should start to think about those weddings, you are right about that :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Good to know Essa will get her longer hair and original eyes back :) Hehe, yes, Josh is and will continue to be happily married with Sandra :) I maybe let them have a kid in this save too, maybe :p
    -- Hahaha the clothing :D Okay, M&M, those both would of looked fun together with game selected dark forms :D Fun, not "good" :D
    I love the outfits and looks you chosed for them :D yes , Black hair color looks very good on him <3 I personally will not change Malcolm's haircolor, as I promised myself to try to play with blonde dude, and I cry and try to keep that promise :joy: .
    -- Oh my :joy: I do not know should I be ashamed of my poor vamps :D Talking mostly about Veera and Nik there :D Come on guys, you have been master vampires for ages, and looks like this new girl wins you both almost without resistance :D
    Well, for, them, I never gave them much skills / perks regarding sparring/dueling, as they not d it much in my main save, if at all :D And Essa must be sort of special case, as she has the biggest motivation :)
    So, one more to go, before Kat :)

@permanentrose ,
    No worries, Bob is not totally gone, I did save his family to library. I will return him into game at certain later spot, not near yet tho :D Just now Eliza got enough of his acts, and as she rules eventually, Bob had to agree to move to another city :p The perk for the drinking is one of the highest ones, I do not remember the English name :)
    -- Oh, good that Lydia had the flower , or it would of been end of Vlad.
    So, first Sofia, then Abel and Ruby too? :) Interesting :) Hmmm.. why I have the feeling if Ruby gets turned, she does not want to be back as mortal :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 21: "Defeat the fear of death, and you welcome the death of fear."

j6AmGUT.png

Notes
    RNW2jeP.png
    "I know why you are here."

p0oLT5U.png
    "So will you do it?"
    "Of course."

1iXN19Y.png
    "Don't go easy on me, okay?"

oI2OHxz.png
    "Death is never easy."

3lvUR8R.png
    AMmC906.png
    Fear for the coming battle and the thought of attempting to defeat what can never be, combined to compromise Essa's focus. With a low menacing growl, Greg took advantage and immediately tackled her.

8oElTNO.png
    She broke from his grasp and pushed him back. The two grappled and exchanged blows with Essa barely holding her own against the mighty Grim!

gHlmYHr.png
    She lost sight of him for a moment, and Grim dove from behind to pin her arms firmly against her ribs.

LIrju9w.png
    Essa spun out of his grasp and shoved him back, landing a blow on his chin.

5kyTRMU.png
    Grim's head flung back from the blow, but he arrowed his arms out to slam into her chest and knock her away. She gasped in surprise as Greg manically chuckled with delight.

3a3fIZE.png
    Grim instantly grasped Essa's shoulders and yanked her swiftly to him. He wrapped his massive arms around her neck in a headlock.

DTcVG1h.png
    "I.can't.breathe.let....me...go." Essa choked out as Greg squeezed harder."

DPJAIjI.png
    "I am no fool. We do not breathe."

KxyKTNK.png
    Greg released Essa from the headlock so he could grasp her neck and end the match. Essa rested her head on his shoulder, weary from the fight as if admitting defeat. The gesture saddened Grim, considering who she was and what her defeat would mean.

WHPEm6W.png
    But it was a clever ploy Grim should have recognized. Essa sprang to life and captured Greg in a headlock herself.

"HUZZAH!" Essa shouted. "I will not be defeated!"

72JUHjW.png
    Grim roared in frustration, gripping Essa's arms to fling them from his neck, and slammed her body to the quaking ground which shook the entirety of Forgotten Hollow from the thunderous force.

HQY8PSV.png
    Essa popped back up immediately, but he was ready for her this time.

LxEOKgI.png
    The force of the blow would have snapped the neck of a mere mortal, but Essa was anything but such a weak being.

6Z2rLby.png
    The terrifying battle continued to rage with fierce strength, determination and stubborn pride from both opponents, neither willing to concede or bow down to the other.

Cor2lZ0.png
    Grim landed another powerful blow to Essa's head, but made a grave mistake in leaving his left side open and vulnerable for an attack.

4Kcw4rK.png
    Essa took advantage and grabbed Grim's neck in a powerful grip.
    "I have you now!"
    Greg made as if to grab her arm to pull it from his neck, but let it drop. It was finished.

DhExR4g.png
    "You are mine!"

oItviaO.png
    "I have won! You are defeated!" Essa declared in glorious triumph, lifting Grim victoriously into the clear blue sky.

Yc3VqvH.png
    ZHoahe1.png
    "Congratulations, very few have the strength of body and mind to defeat death. Kat will not know you have such immense powers in you. You are more than ready to fight her."
    "Thank you Greg, thank you so much for everything. I can't believe I actually beat you!"

UGSyhTv.png
    "Savor the victory, it will not happen again when next you battle with death." Greg declared in that deep disemboweled voice he possessed. He turned to go, but stopped for a moment. "What made you say 'Huzzah' when your cleverness in feigning defeat was successful?"
    "Oh, yeah, that's a powerful Spellcaster phrase that is said when casting a spell. I don't know why I said it. It just felt...right."
    Greg studied her face in contemplative silence for a few seconds before quietly saying, "I understand" and continued drifting down the pathway to his house.

Essa watched until he went inside and shut the door. She smiled then, proud of herself and couldn't help shouting out, "YES! YES! YES!" with her right hand curled into a fist, arm crooked and pistoning back and forth on each "Yes" for emphasis. With a smile on her face and a bounce in her step, Essa walked away...
    edited August 2021
    August 14 - Sulani - Day 6 - Friday - Out at the Buoy

RENS-TURN-TO-SCARE-THE-SEAGULLS-AWAY.png
    Friday morning and Nanny Darsh is up early. Did he ever go to sleep? Sakura felt so grateful to him for all the messes he cleaned up at the party last night that she gave him $100 simoleon tip. {Note: I don't know if it's a glitch in the game, or whether Darsh does not want to swim home every night, but he never leaves. And he does everything, so he might as well be their live-in butler.]

SAKURA-GIVES-NANNY-DARSH-A-TIP-FOR-ALL-HIS-HELP-DURING-THE-PARTY.png

And it looks like Wolfgang never made it to bed last night and just slept on the couch. Oh gosh! And he has to go to work today.

wolfgang-napping-on-the-couch-before-work.png

Wolfgang does wake up and heads outside to find Ken up and trying to mop up the pee on the deck. Oh, Ken, what a sweet kid.

ken-trying-to-mop-the-pee.png

Sakura and Ren decide to do some beachcombing, and then they have to head off to school.

Sakurqa-and-ren-beachcombing-fri.png

And Wolfgang decides to swim to work today.

wolf-heading-off-to-work.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And Nanny Darsh is hard at work with the triplets already. Poor little Hana is a stinky girl.

hana-is-a-stinky-little-girl.png

But Hana is also a happy girl once she gets a bath. I am surprised that Nanny Darsh doesn't don a raincoat with all the splashing she is doing.

happy-hana-in-the-bath.png

On no! Another stinky toddler. This time it's Kyra. Don't worry, Kyra, your bath time is right after Hana.

another-stinky-toddler-kyra.png

While Nanny Darsh is looking after the toddlers, Sakura decides to swim to the big buoy and try out some of her new diving gear. She has finished all her gigs and has a free day.

sakura-decides-to-swim-out-to-the-buoy.png

It's a beautiful day. The sky is clear and so is the water. Holding her underwater camera, Sakura decides to see if she can take some underwater photos.

ready-to-head-under.png

She puts on her rebreather and down she goes. After a few dives, she gets some wonderful photos.

sakura-deciodes-thats-enough-for-one-day.png

Since it is already late afternoon, Sakura decides she has had enough for one day. She'd really like to come back here with Wolfgang and do some diving, but she would feel safer if he was with her.

sakura-cleans-up-some-debris.png

While heading back, she cleans up some debris in the water...in a few places...and knows that she is doing her part to keep Sulani clean.

mua-pelam-is-improving.png

Meanwhile, Ren and Ken have returned home from school.

ren-and-ken-are-fionished-school-and-it-s-the-weekend.png

Ken decides to do his homework right away.

ken-being-studious-and-doing-hw-on-fri.png

But Ren decides he'd rather go fishing.

ren-however-decides-to-go-fishing-instead.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Wolfgang came home, he told Sakura about a wonderful spot that they could head for dinner. The ruins of an old trawler, which was a National Park. there were picnic tables there and a grill and Wolfgang thought it would be a nice place to explore.

Sakura thought it was a great idea, and rounded up everyone. They headed over to the other island by boat and it was a short walk from where they docked.

dad-lok-dolphins-can-we-swim-out-to-them.png

They arrived and immediately Ren saw something in the water, "Daddy! Look! Dolphins! Can we go swim over there? Please?"

ren-and-ken-in-water.png

Wolfgang smiled at Ren and said they could go, but they must stay together. They donned their scuba masks and swam after Wolfgang in the water. Wolfgang could really swim fast.

dad-were-swimming-with-the-dolphins.png

They did some snorkeling together, but Wolfgang said they couldn't stay out too long because it would get dark soon.

they-did-some-snorkelling-together.png

Not only did they see dolphins and colorful tropical fish, but they also saw a green sea turtle.

they-even-saw-a-turtle.png

Sakura stayed on shore and watched over Kyra, Riki and Hana, who were pretending they were sailing a pirate ship.

saura-stayed-with-the-toddlers-who-were-all-saling-immaginary-pirate-ships.png

Sakura spoke to the islanders who were on shore with her, and found out they knew all about her and Wolfgang. Word about them had travelled fast on the island. She asked one of the islanders if they would look after the toddlers while she started grilling and they said they would be happy to.

sakura-grilled-dinner-for-everyone.png

Sakura called everyone for dinner, and as they came towards shore, Wolfgang autonomatically cleaned up some debris. Ren wanted to help, and went to another area and cleaned up the debris there.

ren-wanted-to-help-clean-up-too.png

Since they had cleaned up all the debris in the water, Ken saw some seagulls on the beach and remembered what Wolfgang had said about them. He decided to chase them away and that would help keep Sulani clean, too.

yes-get-out-of-there-seaguls.png

And Ren and Riki and Kyra ran towards the call for food. Oh oh! Someone has a stinky diaper!

RUNNING-FOR-DINNER.png

As Wolfgang emerged from the water, one of the islanders came to chat with him.

i-see-you-here-a-lot-you-care-for-this-land-dont-you.png

Islander: "I have seen you here everyday cleaning up the land and the ocean, but you are not from here."

Wolfgang: "Yes, I am a Conservationist. My wife and I decided awhile ago that we wanted to live a simpler life and wanted to care for the environment. And that is why I am here."

Islander: "Yes, I see that you care about Sulani. Perhaps Sulani will soon reveal its secrets to you..."

Wolfgang: "Secrets? What secrets?"

The islander just smiled and walked away. Wolfgang looked after them and just shook his head thinking that was kind of strange.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang arrived at the picnic spot and the food was already laid out. He looked at Sakura and blew her a kiss. Wolfgang was so happy that she was here with him.

SAKURA-IF-I-HAVENT-TOLD-YOU-LATELY-I-LOVE-YOU.png

They ate their dinner and out of nowhere, Kaci, a friend of Ken and Ren's appeared. They found out she was visiting Sulani on vacation and they invited her to dinner.

KACI-IS-THAT-YOU-WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-HERE.png

The evening ended with some beachcombing and comradery and a passed out fan. What a great idea to have a picnic dinner here.

AND-SO-THE-NIGHT-ENDS-FRI.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited August 2021
    Weekends are just so busy with all the dog walking/dog sitting I do, so I just don't think I'm gonna get around to comments until tomorrow or Monday. So exhausted...but I do have some photos queued up for my daily post so I'm gonna post those before I pass out for the night.

---

Update 230 - Transformations

R2xy1oB.jpg
    Jules' shock quickly turned to anger as she registered Ruby's words. "Absolutely not! In fact, I'm calling your father right now. This isn't a
    choice anymore - you're going with him."
    dJYkQhw.jpg

"And what, get turned by a rebellious vampire when I'm staying with him? No one is safe - they've been snagging people from all over the place. No where is truly safe right now - and arguably the safest decision would be to turn us yourself so we don't end up locked up in a basement with Aunt Dell and Kristine."
    tal177l.jpg

Well, Ruby did have a lot of good points...so Jules conceded, and Sofia agreed as well.

Ruby went first. And Abel looks like he might be regretting this decision...
    YoGw8Pk.jpg
    ekMe8qq.jpg

It pained Jules to put her daughter through this, but she knew her stubborn daughter would find another way or end up in a compromising situation otherwise, so she was at least glad to have some control over the situation.
    yzuWbCp.jpg

And Abel put on a brave face and took his turn. Now Ruby's the one who looks a bit unsure...
    Wj9cR5W.jpg

Over the next couple of days, all three nearly transformed vampires were starting to feel quite terrible.
    qOKPpeL.jpg
    Z9kagbh.jpg
    VzkcdPR.jpg

And then at last, each transformation happened...

Okay this is really bad. Where did that hair even come from LOL?
    1SwEyen.jpg

Yep, this is gonna need some work too...
    6uFjWOZ.jpg

As will this...Ruby looks pumped though haha.
    T7nWqHl.jpg

And for their edited looks:

Sofia
    bqJwGHY.jpg?1
    u6rd8Yb.jpg

Ruby
    LFW95Kr.jpg
    nqvdTYe.jpg

Abel
    chBsSMf.jpg
    LVuxP48.jpg

I have been enjoying using a variety of styles to make these dark forms fun and interesting. I am definitely enjoying properly exploring this pack for the first time :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Just a quick write up that I'm still lurking in here enjoying everyone's image of the day. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    *Updated my August 21st post above! Thank you everyone for being so patient with me! I apologize for not commenting yet on all your lovely posts and for the lateness of updating my own. It's been an exhausting weekend. I would've posted last night, but I kept nodding off while thinking about what to write. Clearly, my mind and especially body was not up to the task. I got a lot more sleep today though and was finally able to finish. I'll get started on comments next! Hope y'all had a great weekend! <3
    Comments are gonna have to wait for tomorrow, again I apologize that I just can't seem to keep up on the weekends. I haven't even had time to play - I'm just glad I have some photos left over from play sessions earlier this week. Gonna be a quick update since I need to get some sleep as I have a lot of tests coming up this week. Your updates are all lovely and creative as usual though!

---

Update 231 - Training

B7rQgYX.jpg
    Jules worked on training her three new offspring.
    LZvCXm0.jpg
    0yIvnU3.jpg
    mJjeb1A.jpg

And two other familiar sims had found themselves in the Forgotten Hollow in search of their loves ones who had disappeared.
    0IXybCB.jpg

After Jules fully filled them in on the situation, they decided they wanted to be turned as well to join the fight to save Kristine and Wolfgang.
    iBOffkl.jpg

Nothing more to say about these photos, you've seen these plenty of times now haha.
    a33mjzD.jpg
    aIyQVkd.jpg

And again, after a few days of painful waiting, the time had come...
    g0kUXcX.png
    qN6kFBk.png

Here's Sakura's edited look.
    0K3mS4y.png?1
    IcNr6ZR.png?2

I ran out of time to edit Bryon, so I'll wait until my next update to give him his proper makeover :)
    @permanentrose
    Thanks glad you like her 'cloak' to blend in with the night. I love night time in Forgotten Hollow, especially the ambient sounds. So eerie! o.O Yes! She was extremely happy to see him! She didn't expect that, so it was a joyful surprise for her. Yes, Josh is being held in the basement of Vlad's house. I mentioned it in several posts, even back when they were still in Britechester Kat mentioned how Vlad might 'join' them in their playtime just before she disappeared with Josh. I'm sure you just overlooked it. No biggie. :)

Gah, I know! I'm silly, but it brought a tear to my eye setting that up. I imagined it would be extremely heartbreaking to see something like that. Thanks! I'm having fun with this, it's been great finally writing what I've had planned for quite awhile now. I've made a few changes along the way, but it's getting there. I hope everyone likes the way this ends. ;)

Yep, I'm sure there is a story/lore behind that little island, there has to be. Why else would the Devs have set it up like that eh? Yes the scenery in Forgotten Hollow is top notch! I love it! I wish it was a bit bigger too, but it'll do.

Oh gosh, I wasn't asking you to tell me what happens with Ruby, just thinking/speculating what I think might happen. ;)

Aww poor Jules. She was having the same troubles both Nik and Essa had in her training. I love that animation, it's hilarious! Gah! Vlad! What were you doing outside without an umbrella? Sheesh! Good thing Lydia had a death flower to give Grim. Yay! \o/

Ah, of course Sofia would want to help. Didn't think she'd want to be a vampire, but one will do anything when it comes to those we love. Of course Ruby and Abel would demand the same treatment. Oh boy! o.O

Wow, so Jules caved with Ruby's arguments again. Well I guess she had some points. Good Lord! Those game defaults dark mode looks were certainly, uh, interesting...NOT! :D Great job with their makeovers, they look much, much better! I like all three, but I think Sofia's is my favorite. :)

Lovely daily pic! Love Winter in FH, it's so pretty and that area with the blue/teal lights is especially pretty! Oh Wow, so Bryon and Sakura will be helping Jules too! Awesome! Love Sakura's new dark mode look, that dress is gorgeous! My goodness you're going to have SO many vamps running around in your game. ehehe Good thing after this is over you can give them all the drink if you wish eh? ;)

@SoulGal7
    That entire August 18th post as you replied was very heartbreaking! I don't know if Kat heard her when she was saying Josh was hers or not. Maybe? We'll see...

Pitchforks? LOL! Well I can see how you'd think that with Mrs. Crumplebottom for sure! She looked so angry and was stomping her feet as she walked. Malcom did look like a hippie or at the very least some kind of maharishi or something. :D Yeah, I love that outfit on her. Sorry I haven't updated her wardrobe for awhile. :|

That's a good take on why Sakura would agree to help Essa by becoming a vampire. That Jules showed up like that and walked right into the middle of the 'proceedings' was priceless! I loved it! :D So yes, they have both helped Essa gain the power she needs to defeat Kat. :) I thought Melody kind of looked like the Paranormal pack evil doll. LOL! Glad you like the makeovers I gave both of them. :)

Very cool about how Darsh never leaves, I bet you're right about how he just doesn't want to swim home. :D Sweet of Sakura to give him a tip! Darsh is such a good Nanny taking care of the triplets. Did Sakura find any treasure while diving at the buoy? Yay! The island is improving! Gorgeous screenshots with Wolfgang and the boys snorkeling at the buoy. I just love the beauty of this world. I wonder how long it will take for Wolfgang to realize he was talking to a Merman and that's the 'secret' of the island. ;) What a very enjoyable day for everyone at the old shipwreck. Fun update! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yep, she will, in fact she already changed her 'cloak' dark mode appearance to her original haircolor and length plus took out the contacts. :) Oooo, you'll let them have a kid eh? I would be very curious to see what their child would look like if you do. If you don't, that's cool too. :) I think he looks fabulous with black hair too! Thanks, I'm glad you like their new dark mode looks, I had fun creating them. :)

Aww, don't be ashamed of Veera and Nik, they are just both out of practice probably. Nik is enjoying the quiet life at home with Inna and his grandchildren and Veera is enjoying her celebrity life and spending time with her hunky Hubby! ;) Yes, Essa is a special case and very motivated! ;)
    edited August 2021
    August - Day 22: "We dance around a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows..."

lIyjbwz.png

Notes
    dzFYPru.png
    "KAT, KAT CAVE! COME OUTSIDE AND FACE ME IF YOU DARE!"

dSWYxyQ.png
    "You are a very foolish woman coming here. You think I'm scared of you? You're nothing and never were anything. Just a burden that couldn't take care of yourself, your children or your man. Josh is mine, he loves ME! Go away, leave, NOW and maybe I won't kill you."

cAnDqcR.png
    "YOU are nothing, nothing but a pathetic fake who can't find true love so steals it from others. I've come for Josh, he is MINE!" Essa shouted in Kat's face and shoved her backwards.

cpU0LRu.png
    "I challenge you to a Vampiric Duel! When you lose, you will release Josh and crawl back into the depths of Hell where you belong."

cHz8gHb.png
    "I will accept your challenge, but you must KILL ME before I will ever release Josh. You don't deserve him. He loves me. He should've been mine, I am the one that deserves to have someone to love, not you. I will relish watching you writhe in pain as you die at my feet!"
    "So be it. A Duel to the Death. I will not lose, I promise you."

G75RUNG.png
    *RAWR* "Josh and I will make love on top of your grave and I will laugh when he calls out MY name in ecstasy as you rot below us!"

3SX4zat.png
    "NEVER!"

LhBnuyv.png
    lnnuI8n.png
    lhf3KUk.png
    xeydfIH.png
    6QTOBre.png
    1IIDKXD.png
    "I'LL KILL YOU LIKE I SHOULD"VE YEARS AGO! DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!"

J7BqKBJ.png
    Me3oycu.png
    "AHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!!"

QhFHAjl.png
    "You are defeated! Josh loves me, always and forever, only ME!"

uh8EG0M.png
    "I would NEVER let anyone or anything tear us apart! We love each other, something YOU could never understand. You're finished!"

hUwQRvV.png
    "Any last words before I send you back to Hades?"

Du8npVN.png
    "He wasn't that good anyway. I already killed him, joke's on you!" *MUWAHAHAHAHA*
    "LIAR!"

nQVOZ2V.png
    "Your lies and evil ways end now!"

Ct4TWkO.png
    EMWa7rO.png
    ZrRmAev.png
    "Why? Why Greg? Why did she hate me so much? She was my Mother! My Mother! I killed my own Mother!"

S3gY3ZX.png
    The cloak Kat had worn to hide her true identity melted away when her powers were no more at her death. The woman who lay at Essa's feet was who she had known to be her Mother. The woman she had spent years of pain and suffering at her hand, living on the street. The woman who sold her to Lander for his sick pleasure. The woman who's death she had dreamed of, but the reality was not as sweet as she had imagined.

bcJURbl.png
    "She was not your Mother."

r5vT4oA.png
    "What!? What do you mean? Yes she was. I grew up with her, I lived with her for years. How could you say such a thing Greg? It's true she did not act like a normal Mother should. She didn't love me. It's obvious she hated me, if that's what you mean. But she was my Mother, that's the truth."

14FJdrc.png
    Greg stood in silence, wondering how much he could tell her before he was called away. The souls of the dead never ended, there was no time to explain how what he said was indeed the truth. Someone else would have to tell her. He could not. As he had known, he was summoned almost instantly to reap yet another soul.

Vw7Yria.png
    "I must go, I am needed to guide another soul to their destiny. Ask Nik, he will know, he will tell you the truth of who she is, who you are, and why you are special to all of us."

ABsd0vD.png
    Grim left in thick clouds of black with a thunderous stomp of his staff, leaving Essa with only questions without any answers.
    (If you were not my Mother, then...)

Lt19p3T.png
    (Who are you and who is my real Mother?)
    edited August 2021
    @Karababy52 -
    Day 18 - Yes, that indeed was a heartbreaking chapter...so close and yet so far. Day 21 -
    And Essa takes on Greg...Grim himself....that was a pretty scary battle, and I really thought that Essa was done for. But she fooled Grim! And went on to be victorious. Victory was hers! Yes! But Grim's parting words made me shudder in that the next time she battled him, she would not win. Considering who he was, that was kind of scary. And Essa used one of her Spellcaster chants to give her more power...so to speak...I mean she's not a Spellcaster any longer, but I think that mantra just helped her remember that she is strong and can do this. Great chapter.

@permanentrose - Update 230 -
    Well, when Jules tries to put her foot down, Ruby squashes her decision. But Ruby actually has a point. It wasn't in Forgotten Hollow that Jules was bitten, it was her own backyard, so to speak. So, yes, nowhere is safe anymore. The Rebellious Vampires are trying to take over the SimWorld and turn everyone into a vampire. Where is Buffy the Vampire Slayer when you need her? lol And so, with a heavy heart, Jules turns both Ruby and Abel into vamps. I can feel her heart breaking in those photos you took. And Sofia's game transformation - what a hilarious look...your remake is so much better. And Abel with a lei...now that is a good one. Ruby looks so mature with that really red lipstick...good looking vamps - all of them. Ok, Abel still looks too cute, though lol Great job!

Training - So good that Jules is training Sophia, Abel and Ruby. She needs them all to be strong if they want to help. And look who showed up at her door....Bryon and Sakura...oh my gosh, they are looking sad. *sob* And of course they want to be turned into vamps. Bryon would do anything to save Kristine, so yes, that's a given...and Sakura...she would do anything to save Wolfgang, too. Bryon's transformation looks scary with those eyes and Sakura's too. lol Ahhh....but Sakura's transformation that you did looks so nice. Is it possible to have a sweet looking vamp, because I still think that Sakura looks all sweet and innocent, even as a vamp. I love that dress and necklace on her, and great job on the hair. She looks great! I can only imagine what Wolfgang might look like...but at least he probably gets to wear black eyeliner again. lol Great chapter...and I know that Bryon will look awesome with his blue hair as a vamp.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    *Updated my August 22nd post above! It's late and I still need to feed my cats before I get some rest. I'll post comments on your wonderful updates when I return later tonight. Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3

@Karababy52 ,
    About a kid to Josh and Sandra, i was gonna wait untill my main save for that, but with this speed it will happen at some part next 5 years, as she still is a kidd there, and I haven't had time to play it :)
    -- Oh WOW! Great battle with Greg there ! And haha I was confused at first when I saw these pics, as I was certain that I had missed the point where Essa had her old eyes and hair back :p Good job, Essa! Oh.. he was mysterious before he left.. what did you understood, Greg???
    -- GREAT!! There goes Kat... or WHO??? So Kat is her mom, but is not her mom? Okay so Greg knows something.. or based on his dialog, everything.. that maybe explains that "I understand"- comment.. So, Essa has thought all this time that the lady who she lived it in the streets was her mom? And Kat IS that lady?
    @SoulGal7 ,
    -- Haha, Dash indeed is a nanny-butler :D Maybe he has thalassophobia? He simply needs a boat :D But good that he is handy :smiley: Wolfie, you did not even get to your bed? :joy: Great job to make the island better :) Love the sunset pics as always, very much <3
    @permanentrose ,
    --I actually like that hair Sofia had :) Her outfit.. NOT so good :D Ruby and Abel looked like they were escaping to Sulani luau right after learning to fly as a bat :D:joy:
    Great makeovers!! :smiley:
    -- Love the first pic :) Ahh yes, all the training to do :) Oh, Bryon and Sakura!! Hmm.. and Wolfie as a vamp in the mean house.. do I smell the Sakura-Wolfie couple here too :p Or was that a plan and I missed something from latest updates? :)

edited August 2021
    Sorry for maybe overdose of Greg at this week, as he appears in Karababy52's update too :p

Mx8

August, day 20

sGw13Za.png

The one when he is here for you.

FuQpn7T.png
    Malcolm got a call from his mom, asking if Melody and kids would like to visit her and Geoffrey. Malcolm agreed without asking Melody, he just wanted to get rid of Nancy.
    Melody:"Next time, ASK!!!"

OMcz6uq.png
    Malcolm: "Why is she mad?? I don't get it.."

LCGdaA9.png
    Malcolm: "Home alone!! I can finally do this!! HELLO SULANI!!!"

WHc5SZn.png
    CSIE3nZ.png
    Malcolm: "And I can do this!!!!"

5WVLaNL.png
    Malcolm: "And this!!! Oh man I need a drink!!"
    Deep voice from somewhere: "Malcolm..."

jK3drJV.jpg
    Deep voice from somewhere: "Malcolm..."
    Malcolm: "Lala lala laaaa.. lovely sunset coming.. loud waves .."

vq98eyk.png
    Deep voice from somewhere: "KIDDO!!!"
    Malcolm: "Alright!! I heard you!!! Can I even spin to have clothing on???"

isafSWK.png
    Greg: "Uhmm.. I would very much prefer that.."

fqQnmIz.png
    Malcolm: "Yeah, now done.. you can come."

cBOXYTp.png
    Malcolm: "So, there is nobody else here.. I didn't saw anyone outside.. this time you are here for me, right?"
    Greg: "Unfortunately, yes.. I am here for you.."

xVtAXjP.png
    River: "I cannot watch!! So sad! So horrible!"
    River?? How in holy sim's sake you got in and when??
    River: "Door was open, watcher.. and this is Sulani... I NEED TO CRYY!!!"

Gwpzfgt.png
    Malcolm: "Drink done. Okay Greg, just do it."
    Greg: "Okay."

To be continued...

@Karababy52 -
    So, Essa faces Kat to a duel to the death. And finds out that Kat is...her mother? But...not her mother. And apparently Nik knows who her mother is...hmmm... Well, the good news is that Kat is dead and Essa defeated her. And now to go and find Josh and have a wonderful reunion and then try to figure out how to not be vamps anymore. I am sure that Josh is still alive and that Kat just said that to catch Essa off guard that Josh was dead. So..go find him now and talk to Nik about who your real mother is...and where she might be...if she is still alive.

@Ellupelluellu -
    Looks like Malcolm got Melody and the kids out of the house and he has it to himself, and goes "au naturel" lol. And he enjoys his day, and then....um...Greg shows up. And he tells Malcolm he is here for him. Oh gosh! This is the end. And somehow River came into their house and starts sobbing because Greg is going to take Malcolm this time. Oh oh oh.... Malcolm is done for :(
    @Karababy52
    I really do enjoy seeing the maxis dark forms, always so entertaining. Malcolm looks good with his dark hair and his dark for looks great overall! That is a cool vest, I might not have noticed the back without you showing it. I've probably passed up that vest a hundred times in CAS without realizing it had a cool back haha. So cool that Jules and Sakura get to get turned too, even though you didn't need to do it for the aspiration. Jules' outfit is something else though :D Melody is looking great too, red is definitely her color :)

Nice spar with Veera! And so cool that Essa beat such a seasoned vampire! I'm hoping that Jules can eventually beat Lydia. She's still not ready for that yet though, I feel like I'm crawling at snail's pace to get her to the grand master rank. And wow, look at her, beating every vampire! When Essa becomes a master at something, she truly is undefeated.

I like that star and moon sweater that Essa is wearing. It's a good choice for this month. Super great shots of the spar with Greg, you really paused on some great moments. I have to admit, I wasn't sure who was gonna win that one, it looked pretty close these for a while, but yay, Essa has even defeated Death himself!

And now we're to the duel that Essa's been training for. Kat looks so hot when she's mad lol. I can't help but to think about how good she looks even though she's so evil :D Super great shots of their duel as well. You really got some great action shots. OH WOW WHAT A TWIST! Kat is Essa's mother???? (Also side note, can vampires kill each other in duels, or did you do something else that resulted in her death? Curious since I want to off Miss He.ll at some point HAHA) Okay back to your story...But then another twist! She's not actually Essa's mother!!! I want to know what you have planned now, and what Essa's true back story is! Of course I will be patient though :)

Sorry about not keeping your story straight with where Josh is being held. I swear I can't even remember half the stuff about my own story these days :joy: Sofia's makeover is definitely my favorite too :) Honestly I'll probably just change a lot of the vampires back using MCCC cheats just to make it go more quickly, but I'll definitely use the cure for several of them since I've never tried it out before :)

@SoulGal7
    Super cool daily shot with the seagulls! Kind of funny that you accidentally got a live in nanny haha. It's funny that everyone has to swim to get places. Sulani is definitely an interesting place. Cute bath time photos too! Your pictures of the island really are so gorgeous, and nice job making progress on cleaning it up too! Fun interaction that Wolfgang had with the premade mermaid too - I wonder if Sakura and Wolfgang will get a chance to be mermaids for a bit. Just guessing what you might be hinting at ;)

Thanks for the comments! I had to laugh a little with your remark about Rowan continuing his pipe organ lessons, that's a definitely a good perk of Vlad staying alive haha. Also I feel like Emmett will do his best to leave and come to Jules' aid when he gets her letter too. We shall see :) And I had a lot of fun with Sakura's dark form look - I'm glad you appreciated her hair, since it actually took me some experimenting to get that perfect color that complimented her other styles from the Snowy Escape pack. I get what you're saying too - she does still have a sweetness and innocence to her.

@Ellupelluellu
    I totally love seeing Greg! He's a great character you've created, so no complaints here :) Lol, there's Malcolm in all his glory again :D Gotta love that you use a heart as a censor haha. He's definitely enjoying having the house to himself. Lol glad he put some clothes on when his future father in law showed up though. AND UM, what??? Is Malcolm actually dying??? I need more now!!! HAHA

That's an interesting observation about Ruby maybe wanting to stay a vampire forever, I didn't really think of that, but I can see it being in character for her. Maybe I can use it as an opportunity to explore alien/vampire hybrid kids, seeing as she's pretty committed to Zane these days :) And I did make Wolfgang and Sakura a couple in my game as well, which is why Sakura is off to save him. Thanks for all your nice comments about their makeovers too!

edited August 2021
    Update 232 - Waiting and preparing

2EiitUZ.jpg
    Finally had some time to give Bryon his makeover
    MBmjuYu.png
    2MZVeYl.png?1

So a stage of this aspiration is to become friends with 5 of your vampire offspring, and the only one Jules wasn't good friends with already was Sakura, so the fastest way to fill that friendship bar was to take some selfies together.
    xPUX4Bt.jpg
    E0xvIIp.jpg

Had to include their selfie fail too :D
    htvrXzm.png

She reached a high enough friendship level after telling some corny vampire jokes.
    21R21lP.png

And yay! First aspiration done this month! She's very close to getting the Master Vampire one done too. I just have to get her all the way ranked up.
    Rcd4RX3.png

I wanted to have her hibernate for 5 days to fulfill the "Don't drink deeply for 5 days" milestone of the Good Vampire aspiration, but I guess hibernating doesn't count toward that one? I tested it out for over five days and none of the days ticked off...does anyone have any experience with this aspiration and can give me some insight, or is my game just glitching?
    tnTXfjM.png

Anyway, I decided not to save after she hibernated since it didn't fulfill what I needed it to, so it was back to my household of 8 vampires. Let's put autonomy on and see what everyone is up to...

Well these two are certainly having fun...
    J7b1IA6.jpg

Sakura looks like she might have an interest in the pipe organ too.
    WQVcfDj.jpg

Typical Jules. Lol.
    1lqcP2J.jpg

And I'll end my update here - how many vampires does it take to assist a grumpy Ruby with her school project? :joy:
    J9T6UIA.jpg
    @SoulGal7
    Oh gosh that update was SO much fun to put together! Greg looked fierce eh? But in the end Essa defeated him. It wasn't easy though, not at all. Yeah, well he's Grim, so that statement was something I thought he might say to let her know she wouldn't be as lucky the next time. Yes, Essa didn't even realize she had said that, it was just natural for her from her heritage to say that Spellcaster phrase. I believe it very well could've helped her focus and win. ;)

Kat is gone, yes and Josh is fine, don't worry! Kat was obviously not only evil, but a liar as well. There are some interesting things coming up for Essa. You will see soon... ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, I see, Sandra's still a child in your main save. Well, hey they don't have to have one in the challenge save. It's not like your main save is going anywhere, you'll get to play again soon. I mean, if you're waiting until this challenge is over or something. Only 4 more months! :D

Yeah, perhaps I should've explained how she just magically now has her old hair color and style, her eye color back now. It's just a 'cloak' in her dark mode because she wanted to be herself for the battle with Greg and wanted Kat to know beyond a shadow of a doubt it was her when they fought. Besides, just like you, I missed her hair and eyes too! ;)

Well, I think perhaps Greg just meant he understood how she might use a phrase like that since she had been a Spellcaster for so long, it just would come natural to her when in a situation like that. Maybe? ;) But yes, now that the secret of Kat is out, and he knew it, perhaps that played a part in it too. Yes, Kat was acting as her Mother when she and Essa lived on the street. I can't say anymore though or it'll spoil what's coming up... ;)

HAHA! Uh, Malcom, you didn't ASK her, that's why she's upset. Get a clue dear! :D Oh boy, naked Malcom! Yum! Gah! He looks so good! I love Sulani and would totally do that if I lived in a tropical area with 'almost' nobody around. ;) BUT! That darn heart has to go! Pfft, censors? What's that? :D I don't blame him for trying to ignore Greg, it's almost never a good thing when Greg appears. o.O And there's River crying his eyes out. Uh, he's there for Malcom? Say what!?!?! o.O That last screenshot with the moon and Malcom resigned look is just gorgeous!

@permanentrose
    Thanks! I had fun creating those dark forms for them. I love that vest! I don't use it as much as I should, but I'm always pleasantly surprised when I remember the details on the back of it. :) Oh man, I was SO surprised to see Sakura finally show up and then Jules in the snowsuit! I'm sorry, but it was hilarious!! hehe Can't wait for them to turn so I can style their dark modes too. I agree about Melody too, red has always been her signature color so I had to go with it, of course, for her dark mode too. :)

Yes, I couldn't believe she beat Veera! I thought for sure Veera would get her, but nope. o.O Of course, I couldn't believe she beat Nik, Inna, Damon and Greg especially either! Molly I can understand, she's a noobie vampire. hehe Jules will beat Lydia one day, I'm sure of it! ;) Well, Essa is a Grand Master and has lots of perks, plus has super strength, so it's no wonder she has defeated so many. I wouldn't call her 'undefeated' though. She has lost to one of them. I just didn't show it! >:)

Thanks, I love that top! It's from ROM, but I felt it worked for a vampire too. Especially since she's got the top level of the Child of the Moon perk. :) The battle with Greg was freakin' epic! I have never seen so much of those pink power boosts rings spreading out or that much black smoke and bats flying around in a spar with others. I think that he is Grim might've had something to do with it for sure.

I understand, Kat Cave is a very good-looking Sim. :) No, sorry to say, Sims can't die in a spar/duel, I worked some behind the scenes 'magic' to pull that off. :) There is a 'slay' option in a spar/duel. But all that means is if your Sim wins, they get to throw the cure in the other vamp's face and they turn into a normal Sim. You'll see soon what's going on with Essa. ;)

No worries, I know you're busy. :) Yeah, I will probably use some kind of cheat to turn most Sims back to normal Sims too. Did you want Jules to stay a vampire or be cured? Let me know. ;)
    @SoulGal7 ,
    ah well .. Malcolm "au naturel" only happens rarely :D And between him and Greg/Grimm.. there is something missing from the picture .. you will see ;)

@permanentrose ,
    Haha I was just feeling that Ruby would not want to change back! :D Zane yes.. hmm...
    And about Malcolm. as I said to SoulGal7 , "between him and Greg/Grimm.. there is something missing from the picture .. you will see ;)"

@Karababy52 ,
    No, about my main save, not that I am waiting.. I am procrastinating the weddings of Veera and Batuu dude :D I just should do that but ahh the all troubles of the event :D but it is my favourite event, in game :D
    Oh so interesting ! Kat is evil .. still... how could she sell her to that Landers dude!?!? Okay, I am not asking more .. haha
    Ya know the heart has to be there :D For forum rules :D AND Imgur rules :D
    River is there .. for lost sims.. all dead.. all 4 of those.. traumatic..

Mx8

August, day 21

JILTkAU.png

The one when he is here for you, part 2.
    What happened last...

Gwpzfgt.png
    Malcolm: "Drink done. Okay Greg, just do it."
    Greg: "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malcolm: "Fast if you prefer."
    Greg:"Not like I am enjoying this. Okay, look here."
    Malcolm: "LOOK?? REALLY?? This is bad enough , why do I have to look?"
    Greg:"Well how else I am gonna show these to you, smart butt??"
    Malcolm: "W-w-hat?"

u1ZGRTF.png
    Greg: "This!! Her mom send me here to show you these! For your wedding! I have no idea what these means as I did not really listened, but I show you.. look!!"

UnthwYO.png
    Malcolm: "Oh.. that looks nice.. OH!! Wait a minute!"
    Greg: "Huh?"

JZ75JDu.png
    Malcolm: "I thought you were here to reap my soul.."
    Greg: "And how do you think I can do that when you are standing in front of me?"
    Malcolm: "You did once, at Glimmerbrook."
    Greg:"Yeah, but were you STANDING in front of me then?"
    Malcolm:"No I was dead , lying.. oh my!"
    Greg: "I see some illumination in your head."

uPTeB3c.png
    Greg: "How many times I have to say this! I do reap souls of sims already dead! I do not KILL anyone! Well almost anyone.."
    Malcolm: "Almost??"
    Greg: "That was when I was a young vampire, not Grimm yet. Several hundred years ago. Some unlucky spars."

xVOemfZ.png
    Malcolm: "Okay, so relieved! Tell Veera I agree, so beautiful stuff!! I have no idea what that meant!!"
    Greg:"Well kiddo, ehm .. Malcolm.. maybe you aren't as bad as I thought."

V7m1kKB.png
    Greg: "Some sabacc game at pub tomorrow?"
    Malcolm: "So you can reap my money, no thanks! I have your daughter and our kids to think about."
    Greg: "Perfect answer, Malcolm. After that? game or two?"
    Malcolm: "Haha, we will see.."

JILTkAU.png
    Greg: "Kiddo.. eh Malcolm.. that friend of yours is still crying in here.. what's up with him?"

QVuKISA.png
    River: "So many dead..."
    Greg:"I have not reaped anyone from this house.."
    River : "I see at least 4 bodies.."
    Greg: "WHERE??"
    River: "Up there .. I NEED TO CRYY!!!

W9NojUZ.png
    OH! Naturally.. he is a merman..

edited August 2021
    August - Day 23: "Whatever we are, we belong together. Wherever we are, we will find each other. Whoever we are, we are forever one!"

xpu5urG.png

Notes
    kHw4QDK.png
    After Greg left, Essa sped inside Vlad's estate to find Josh. She knew Kat kept him in the basement, but it took a few minutes to find the staircase to below. At the bottom, was a locked security door. It had to be where Josh was being held prisoner. Locks were not a deterrent for her since she knew how to move as a cloud of mist. Behind the first security door, was another. Beyond the second was what looked like a bedroom with the walls lined in mirrors.
    (This is it!)

fata1tg.png
    Essa looked to the right of the small room and saw a coffin where Josh must be hibernating. She walked over to it and called his name.
    "Josh! I've come for you like I promised. I'm here Baby!!"

2A4umud.png
    The lid creaked open and there he was, she'd found him at last!

06Ef9OO.png
    "Essa..." Josh whispered, gazing at the woman he loved. "Beautiful, I knew you'd come back for me!"

5ALkNoa.png
    "Of course I came back. I've never stopped looking for you, never gave up hope I'd find you. We belong together!"

2l0wCA9.png
    "Oh God, I missed you so much. I love you so much, is this real, are you real?"
    "Yes, every bit of me is real and every bit of me loves you too!"
    "I never thought I'd see you again, but I didn't give up trying to get back to you."
    "I know. But it's over now. She can't hurt you anymore."

vlooy7t.png
    whvvniA.png
    "I'm guessing you defeated Kat and she agreed to let me go. Is she gone now, did she leave? I hope for her sake she did because if I ever see her again, I'll make her pay for what she did to us."

Qck8FDl.png
    "You won't see her anymore because...I killed her."
    "What!?" Oh Beautiful, I'm so sorry..."
    "It's not your fault Josh, it's what she insisted on. She wouldn't let you go unless I killed her in a duel to the death."

Essa continued telling Josh all that had happened after Kat abducted him that night in Evergreen Harbor a few months ago.

FrZMD6V.png
    He was shocked beyond words when she told him that when Kat died, the cloak she was wearing to disguise her real identity melted away to reveal her Mother.
    "She was your Mother!? Oh my God, your Mother made me, made me..."

QNXhpE7.png
    He was then thoroughly confused just as Essa had been when she told him that no, she wasn't really her Mother. She was an imposter according to Grim.
    "Grim? As in...the Grim Reaper!?"
    "Yeah, he's really a very nice guy. He's my landlord, his name is Greg Connors."
    Josh just looked at Essa dumbfounded at all that she was telling him. It was unbelievable.
    "Okaaaay, that's incredible! So, who is your Mother then?"
    "That's just it, I don't know. Greg had to go reap another soul, so he couldn't stay to tell me anything. He said I should ask Nik."
    "Damon's Dad? How would he know?"

mgoQ17I.png
    "I have no idea, but I intend to find out. Forget about all that for now though, we can talk about it after we get out here, okay? Let's go home. I don't want to spend anymore time here than we have to."

zoX3RAq.png
    "Alright, yes, I'd love nothing more than to leave this place, but...how do I get out of here? Kat didn't teach me how to use the power of moving as a mist. All I know is Super Speed, dark meditation, and hibernation. Oh and she gave me sun resistance too, but that's it."
    "I'll teach you, it won't take too much time, you learn stuff really fast."

dbrFnRt.png
    "Watch me closely and then try to do exactly what I do, okay?"
    "Got it!"

782fJu1.png
    T9YOq4F.png
    Josh watched Essa with a look of total adoration and admiration on his face.
    (Gawd, just look at her, she's magnificent!)

Essa smiled to herself, hearing Josh's words in her mind. Oh how she loved this man.

akkNONn.png
    Learning powers took a lot of dark energy, so after Essa was satisfied that Josh had learned the power of moving as a mist, they did some dark meditation together to gather as much energy as they could before attempting to leave the room.

l6ft2oe.png
    "Let's just try going to the next room first before anything farther. Just a test run, okay?"
    "Sounds good. Let's do this!"

gWQOtfS.png
    yKrKL6U.png
    "Excellent! We made it. I think you're ready to just go for it now, let's get the heck out of here!"
    "There's just one thing I want to check out first before we go. If that's okay!?"
    "Really? What could be so important?"

G1uJtWL.png
    "See that door over there? There's something behind it Kat found very important. She would go in there whenever she locked me in here so I could take a shower. She wouldn't tell me when I asked, only told me to mind my own business. I tried to follow her once and she put me in those shackles in the bedroom and did...stuff to me without using any powers. That's all I can remember of what she did to me and made me do to her."
    "Oh Josh, I'm so sorry...I...I don't...know--"
    "Nevermind, it's not important. Let's just see what's beyond that door."

Behind that door, was a short hallway with yet another door. When the couple misted into the next room, they didn't know what they would find, but what they did find wasn't what either of them had imagined...not even close.

YNGh6R1.png
    "Why would she keep someone hibernating in a coffin in a secret room? Who's in there?"
    "I have no idea."

b7NwrnD.png
    "We have to get them out, or call them out. It must be someone else she's abducted. I wonder how long they've been in there."

CIljFJX.png
    "They can't come out on their own, it's locked, see?" Josh said pointing to a lock on the side of the casket.
    "Oh great and Kat probably had the only key."
    "Let's just go. We'll figure out what to do when we get home. Whoever is in there will be okay, it has to be a vampire, right?"
    "Obviously."

QAHCrP5.png
    "Okay, I guess we don't have any other choice."
    "Ready?"
    "I've been ready to get out of here for a long, long time."

jIccIft.png
    Essa and Josh misted to the first floor and walked hand-in-hand out the front door into the sun shining down on them from a brilliant blue sky. Vlad didn't seem to be at home, so no one would try to stop them. Josh told Essa that Vlad was a loner and hated Kat anyway, so he certainly wouldn't stop them from leaving.
    "Beautiful? There's just one more thing I need to do before we go."
    "Again? And what would that be?"
    "This...

B8rzsyA.png
    5R3YXe4.png
    Comment time....all your stories are great. I haven't been able to go in and play, but I might have time tonight. Hope everyone has a great day/night :)

@permanentrose -
    Bryon looks awesome. Ha! Love the corny vampire joke. Glad that Sakura and Jules are now friends. They, of course, are in my save. lol And Congrats to Jules for completing the Vampire Family Aspiration! Sakura looks on at Vlad playing the pipe organ..."is this where you sign up for lessons? Er...I heard you were taking in new students...yes, I moved in here, too..." lol And yes, Ruby needs to keep her schoolwork up even as a vampire...maybe that is why she wanted to be one. She thought that she could get out of school work...no..no..no...hehehe. Great shots.

@Ellupelluellu -
    And Malcolm has the wrong idea of why Greg is there...only to be a messenger from his wife to show Malcolm some wedding stuff...lol...a hint from Veera. lol I think Greg is thinking that maybe Malcolm isn't going to be the brightest son-in-law he's ever had. But then he sees some illumination in Malcolm's brain! teehee! And poor River, he was mourning the fish on the wall....not anticipating Malcolm's demise. lol That was a good twist! Okay, that was a fun up-date. I love it.

@Karababy52 -
    EGADS! And you leave us with this photo of super-speed running into Vlad's house. I wonder if she is going to have to spar with Vlad, too.
    *Updated my August 23rd post above. Obviously I stayed up too late, again. I need to stop doing that! o.O *sigh* Anyway, I'll post comments when I get back later tonight. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top