Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Refresh - Luxury Party

I thought it would be cool to make a thread for each pack to see what we would like to see updated in each one! What would you like to see refreshed with Luxury Party stuff pack?

My ideas:
A "Luxury Party" event for our fancy sims to show off the outfits and items in the pack and earn bonuses
Ability to set luxury level for outfits - so sims can judge each other's outfits

What might you add by way of gameplay, build/buy and CAS?

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I think a Luxury party is a great idea.

I would like to see a long buffet table as well as the round ones they have with different and more types of foods. I use the buffet table we have a lot, in a lot of different lots, night clubs, bars, lounges, etc. as well as a few sims that like to have parties. So yeah, a long table with more food choices, maybe a breakfast option, a lunch option, and a dinner option would be great.
  • simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member
    I was so surprised when a pack with party in the name didn’t come with a party type that uses the items!!! We need more opportunities to use these things!!!
  • PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member
    I actually use LP quite a bit - love the clothes, shoes and the diamond necklace plus the fountain/buffet comes in handy for weddings. Maybe they could add a party planner career utilizing the Dream Home Decorator gameplay, likes/dislikes system and the menus from Dine Out. This pack lacked in decor so I would love to see them add the longer buffet table, floral centerpieces (especially ones with some height), swag bags, some sort of red carpet with a backdrop (the type with sponsors on it) for photos. We could have themes like movie premiere, album dropping or club opening.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    simopolis wrote: »
    I thought it would be cool to make a thread for each pack to see what we would like to see updated in each one! What would you like to see refreshed with Luxury Party stuff pack?

My ideas:
    A "Luxury Party" event for our fancy sims to show off the outfits and items in the pack and earn bonuses
    Ability to set luxury level for outfits - so sims can judge each other's outfits

What might you add by way of gameplay, build/buy and CAS?

I'd really love that! Two sims wear the same outfit, but for one sim I pressed defined it as branded clothing, causing Snob sims around him to be pleased (and maybe Freegans to dislike him). The option "wears branded clothing" clould be right on the sim and deduct money.

Would that be a good pack to introduces Likes and Dislikes for clothing styles or should that be left to the Moshino SP refresh?

• simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member

Would that be a good pack to introduces Likes and Dislikes for clothing styles or should that be left to the Moshino SP refresh?

Good question!!! I think either would be okay with me, I just like the idea!!! But if I had to pick I guess Moschino would be more appropriate, I just wanted to add modeling to that pack and so thought it might be easier to ask for this here.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I think a Luxury party is a great idea.

I would like to see a long buffet table as well as the round ones they have with different and more types of foods. I use the buffet table we have a lot, in a lot of different lots, night clubs, bars, lounges, etc. as well as a few sims that like to have parties. So yeah, a long table with more food choices, maybe a breakfast option, a lunch option, and a dinner option would be great.

Yes, we need more varieties of food choices and table design. Personally, I would love different buffet style tables for breakfast buffet, for lunch buffet, dinner buffet, for dessert buffet. Would be nice to be able to decorate the tables with decors specific to the situation, like baloons and confetti, island flowers, babies, sports trophies and stuff.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    I am thinking it would be great to have new lot traits and challenges.

Thus I suggest 'Fancy Lot' where snobs feel great and luxury parties go really well.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I love all the above. :)