Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Kit Would You Like To See Next?

Comments

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited August 2021
    GamePlay
    Tbh, one that doesn't pollute so much the gallery, 'cause unless it's something phenomenal I ain't buying.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    GamePlay
    I didn't buy Bust the Dust because I'm not into cleaning and chores in the game but I thought it was a good idea and I'm interested to see what other small gameplay kits they can come out with.

Thinking about it now, though, I would love a Build/Buy kit of very expensive items, nothing less than 5,000 simoleons but most items being more than 10,000.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2021
    GamePlay
    Game play has always been most important to me with any of the packs and what I feel makes a game a game. I would like to see more cultural kits. The Oasis one was done well and would love to see more countries represented. I could see an Italian or African kit do well. Italian could expand wine making and juicing. African could introduce some dances and a safari.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited August 2021
    also for me it really depends on theme

there is countless things i wouldn't personally find all that interesting

and also countless things I would find very interesting

I do really want it to be cas or gameplay next though because i want them to keep the balance between kit types and we had build one last time
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    CAS
    All of them although I voted for CAS because I love clothes.
  • exome5135exome5135 Posts: 5 New Member
    GamePlay
    My choice would be a Date Night Kit with slow dancing, candlelight dinners, formal and attractive clothes for male sims where the pants go all the way to their shoes, and new romantic interactions.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Other

I really don't know, actually. None of the existing kits have been interesting enough to spend $5 on, so I haven't. I think what I'd need is less of a certain type and more of a certain style. Give me a little thing that I'm super-interested in, that most others aren't.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    GamePlay
    Other

I really don't know, actually. None of the existing kits have been interesting enough to spend $5 on, so I haven't. I think what I'd need is less of a certain type and more of a certain style. Give me a little thing that I'm super-interested in, that most others aren't.

@phantasmkiss, for example?
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Anything free... Which is never going to happen. 😃

I'll just wait for the next holiday sale I guess. 😅
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    CAS
    Ooo, I'd go for anything free. Well at least dreaming is free.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Other

yeah i was only really interested in moroccan one yet (and got it) but that is mostly because it was build style we don't have much of in game

I wish they would do more niche things with these kits rather than stuff that feels like it could have easily been part of something we already have
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    GamePlay
    Hard choice. You didn't give us All of the Above option, so I went with my gut.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    GamePlay
    Hard choice. You didn't give us All of the Above option, so I went with my gut.

Yes that was intentional as the purpose of the thread was to determine which type kit is most wanted.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    Yes please! :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    GamePlay
    Anything that enhances the game.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    GamePlay

I would like to see some sporting equipment added to the gym. The thing I would really like to see would be a jogging trail marker, so we could make our own jogging trails. There is a mod for that in Sims 3; it's one of my favorite mods.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Build/Buy
    After wasting money on a kit I can no longer use, I will never buy any more gameplay in a kit. So, with that being said, either CAS or buy/build would be fine for me. I bought the Country Kitchen kit and I love it, even moreso in CL.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • 100LilDreams100LilDreams Posts: 34 Member
    GamePlay
    cas and bb is fun but its not why i play the sims
    please some more gameplay stuff
    GamePlay
    Build/buy it is. 🙂
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    GamePlay

Although I still haven't bought "Dust the Bust." I mean, "Bust the Dust", :blush:
    I'm for gameplay. I felt pressured to get the two build kits because some great builders were using stuff from them. The Oasis one and the kitchen one. I don't regret it.

On that note, perhaps "Kits" should be mainly build items and CAS items. Any gameplay stuff should be put into a "Stuff Pack"?
    So kits could be like CC that is not CC.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    GamePlay
    Would love to have more stuff for the toddlers, teens and elders to do
    Even new careers, aspirations, traits and then we need things for our pets to do depending on their traits
    Won't mind more B/B and CAS clothing to go with the courtyard set, more B/B of Moroccan and other countries with traditional clothing from there
    But for now its game play then CAS then a B/B
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    GamePlay
    I'd prefer gameplay. I can just download CAS and build/buy items.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited August 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Other

I really don't know, actually. None of the existing kits have been interesting enough to spend $5 on, so I haven't. I think what I'd need is less of a certain type and more of a certain style.

yeah i was only really interested in moroccan one yet (and got it) but that is mostly because it was build style we don't have much of in game

I wish they would do more niche things with these kits rather than stuff that feels like it could have easily been part of something we already have

This exactly. A country kitchen feels like it could be part of something else, for example. Vacuuming is pretty niche. I'm not interested in it, but that's the kind of oddball thing I'm looking for. Something completely random that would be silly to make a whole pack out of.

Other

Give me a little thing that I'm super-interested in, that most others aren't.

@phantasmkiss, for example?

I don't know, actually.

Let's see, what did I wishlist from the Sims 3 store? Gothic and grunge style CAS/BuildBuy, towns (too big for a kit), skill objects like an art studio, greenhouse, and a mansion that comes with new and ancient/broken versions of everything.

A lot of really random things. I love the arts (BA? Try BFA), music, really ornate things, things that can be used in different ways...

Edit: Just saw the industrial loft kit. Let's add that to my interests, though I'll need more info to decide if it's worth $5 to me. Tight budget.
    Post edited by phantasmkiss on
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    GamePlay
    I'd love more gameplay with kitchen appliances. Toaster and juicer.

There is CC for a functional toaster and juicer, I have it in my game, you will find it if you google it.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2021
    GamePlay
    I finally want functional elf ears. One of my favourite things in Sims 3.

Interesting. And how would functional elf ears function if they came with a kit?

Although I’m down for all 3 kit kinds depending on the theme, I mostly look forward to Gameplay kits. Gameplay expanded via new gameplay objects or systems will always take first place on my general Sims- priority list, no matter what item or system that is.
    I need more of it to enhance gameplay experience and make my sims’ lives more meaningful.

RE: Bust the Dust: I don’t care much for vacuum cleaning, but to be able to have filthy floors in my sim’s houses has been great for storytelling purposes. It’s not the dust bunnies, but the subtle dust motes floating in the air that give me such pleasure just being in the game. It’s often those small things that give me the biggest enjoyment.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top