Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Simily4 wrote: »
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    51388850775_411b1fd40c_h.jpg
    Why does this layout remind me of FarmVille, though. :sweat_smile:

@Simily4 I almost missed the quote. How did you know I played Farmville? :D It wasn't intentional, I Swear. But, I can see what you mean. I only organized the crops according to their season. I have to be organized and efficient!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Not much of a narrative/plot here, just a simple merman transformation!

Sulani at Heart, Chapter Two: Transformation

@Metior_Ice I actually have a mod that allows me to grow crops in all seasons :D:D
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    edited August 2021
    @CK213
    I guess I had a very enjoyable simming spree as I took many pictures, but kept on simming without updating my thread. I have seven more installments to post. All simming is on hold until I catch up. They will probably announce a new pack before I return to playing my sims.

I can relate to that. My playing and posts are 1/2 of a generation out of sync. I like to have some lag between them, but being as out of sync as I am now doesn't feel right.

@Becka28 Thanks for the welcome back. <3 Where does Quin and Rohan's eldest daughter live? Is she a teen or young adult? Quin's body is amazing, btw. I love the idea of a garden party. Quin and Rohan's looked like fun. It was nice to see baby Saoirse outside too. I really want my sims to have more parties.

@Metior_Ice
    Nice store. It's impressively thorough and detailed. Is it easy to make profit with it? It looks kind of difficult, but if the sims do self-checkout for the lower priced goods in the fridge, it seems like an efficient way to run a store. I like Jack's outfits and his non-committal story too, but I hope he avoids lightning in the future. His farm is growing nicely.

The shot of Cecilia and Jack in the water at night with the fireflies is so sweet, but I worry about her. I look forward to learning more about Alen too.
    I love how Asher has to subliminally reiterate how awesome the Fiers are while also showing how much he cares about the ones that passed, even if his speech was done poorly.
    Thanks! Because he's insufferable, I always wonder if it's worse that most of the time he's kind of right.

@sarabeth2984
    I hope you're feeling better! I hope people also stay safe in your area. Better luck to Griffin on his next case. I agree that having sunproof vampires is a must, and now that Bjorn is sunproof he can move out and away from interfering with Griffin and Hillary's relationship. Griffin's children are growing up nicely.
    That was a lovely funeral screenshot of Asher’s daughters. I am sorry to hear about their passing. I know he’s normally a very self centered person, but you can tell he does care about all his children deeply. Would he consider converting Dysis into a vampire?
    Thank you. Turning Dysis into a vampire isn't something Asher would normally consider - he has too many children to turn them all, so they stay as they were born.

---
    Fier Legacy - :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines
    53. First Kiss (Delmarya)
    54. The End of a Generation
    55. A Funeral for Two

Elmire may have been tiny, but she was independent, allergic to nonsense, and fed up with her father monopolizing her toys and telling her how to stack her blocks. She knew how to stack blocks!
    zdqWWrR.jpg

Because he'd been feeling sentimental and because Elmire and her education were important to him, Asher had not wanted to miss a moment of his daughter's growth. He'd been trying to assist when she requested that he take a time out, away from her.
    3Hm194X.jpg

He wasn't pleased when he left, but in the end he gave up protesting. After some minor self-reflection, Asher knew he needed to acknowledge that 1) Elmire was like him, 2) that as his daughter Elmire was 100% a genius who would figure things out for herself, and 3) geniuses like him (and his daughter) didn't like it when others interfered too much with their work.

With Asher banished to "time out," Elmire's older sister Delmarya hovered just outside of her view while she took care of her business by herself. First, she sorted her blocks. Then, she got creative with some messy floor art.
    fS1uFe2.jpg

Elmire followed the art project up with an animated conversation with an inanimate object.
    TMrIkhV.jpg
    That done, she decided to take herself on an adventure downstairs to the potty because going to the one upstairs was too easy. Her father had previously convinced her that, while convenient, it was best to avoid using diapers.
    EwJEgqD.jpg
    gR71peb.jpg

Everything accomplished, she climbed on the couch for a nap.
    keWeeuk.jpg

After a swim and knitting to de-stress, Asher found Elmire, who consented to being read to sleep in her own bed.
    47gPgAG.jpg
    keFP5XP.jpg

Once she was asleep, he couldn't resist playing the violin he'd placed outside her room to further encourage her genius to flourish.

Later, Adelise met Asher in his office. She'd been busy implementing various upgrades around the house.
    toIN03E.jpg

Asher told her that they (he) needed to back off slightly when it came to Elmire's education because she was smart enough to do a lot of self-direction.
    vHGCQ5K.jpg

Adelise was shocked. Asher back down? Really!? REALLY?
    Ngt020N.jpg

She was also pleased.
    8Be1Ilq.jpg
    M0A6mSO.jpg
    tmJF5E7.jpg
    Post edited by haneul on
    edited October 2021
    It's been a while since I did this, so I'm going to do a story so far post. I'm also going to start a new thread to post the challenges I'm giving myself for each rotation. Who knows, maybe it'll give others some ideas.

Anyways, here's the story so far post. I'll be skipping some things, so be sure to check out this index for the full story. I haven't updated it yet.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Story So Far

An Island Story
    "The Sea is the Origin of Life, but it's the Sky that watches over Life. The Volcano created the land, and from the land, the worlds were born. Every world is connected by the Great Sea and the Starry Sky. The Spirits of the Sea and Sky govern the Domains of the Great Sea and the Starry Sky. They shepherd in new life and watch over the worlds. The Spirits of the Sea and Sky protect, and those who are spared death or reborn in the image of the Sea are protected by the spirits' wills. Only the Watcher stands above the spirits and can override their wills.

From the Great Sea, life emerged. The Starry Sky watched over life and protected it. And, the Shadow of Darkness safeguards the good by consuming the wicked and evil. All life follows the connections forged by the Sea, Sky, and Shadow.

The Great Sea and Starry Sky connect the Worlds. But the Light of Life, Sanctuary, and Creation casts dark shadows. The Spirit of Darkness dwells beneath the Great Sea and beyond the Starry Sky. While the Sea restores Life and the Sky protects from Harm, the Darkness takes Life and inflicts Harm. It is the force that safeguards the good by taking the bad. It is a force of good shrouded in evil.

The Forgotten Hollow, the Shadow of Sulani, resides at the end of every connection, every creation, and every birth. A place were the Spirit of Shadow was Banished and Awakened. The Shadow's Dawn is a Sea of Sand, and the Shadow's Dusk is strangled by the Mother Plant.

Sulani is where the Cycle begins. The Forgotten Hollow is where the Cycle ends. Every World is a Path along the Cycle, turning toward the Dusk before Dawn, or the Dawn before Dusk. Every mortal has a Beginning, and Every Mortal's Life ends in Twilight.

Legends say that the Islands within the World of Sulani are a place of warm sunshine and bright radiance. The Islands are at the heart of spiritual magic and the home of beings that can bend the forces of nature to their will. The Elements of Earth, Fire, Air, and Water hold special significance to the Children of the Islands.

The Elementals are said to dwell within four domains: the Island, the Volcano, the Sky, and the Sea. Each Elemental acts as a pillar that upholds the natural order and Sulani's Radiant Light. Sulani, the Brightest of Worlds, is also a place with the most ancient magic. Without the Elementals, the World of Sulani would be consumed by the Shadow of Morbius and know only darkness and suffering.

Legends, they sometimes state the obvious, but legends are stories that often hold a kernel of truth that shape our reality."

A Story Afu Heard from Kylen Kailani

Calum Zalrian and Arihi Tilo
    Calum Zalrian, a young merman and descendent of the Ancient Blue Tail Elder, was a Child of the Islands and is a Child of the Ocean. He lived between land and sea, and he had a special connection to the Island Spirits. Calum Zalrian could summon Island Elementals, and he fell in love with one of the three sisters, Arihi Tilo. Arihi eventually became mortal and married Calum. As a merperson, Calum would never age into an Elder, and he would retain his youth. So that she would not die from old age, Arihi ate Mermadic Kelp and became a half-mermaid. Togerher, Calum and Arihi had twin sons that inherited the Elements of the Sea and Sky. Dylan Zalrian became the Water Elemental of the Sea, and Zephyr Zalrian became the Wind Elemental of the Sky.

51156682550_c7716468fa_b.jpg

Dylan and Zephyr: The Island Elemental Twins
    51394113914_ee5b04c3a5_b.jpg

From a young age, Dylan and Zephyr were inseparable. They did everything together, and they were the type of twins that seemed to be able to read each other's mind. Despite their differences, the twins were very in sync with each other.

51154835341_8ff430c1d5_b.jpg

51394330980_9599fac072_h.jpg

Sometimes, Zephyr worried his brother.

51155977480_c66d0bfb67_z.jpg

But with time, the twins grew closer. They always have each other to rely on.

51154886886_10bc9b3968_b.jpg

51155122648_c04aa3c9e3.jpg

Dylan is the creative twin with a mastery of most forms of art and music. He sometimes mentors his brother.

50562690657_714da99064_c.jpg

Zephyr is the intellectual and a bit of a geek. Zephyr does have a knack for bar tricks and hacking into the Landgrab's finances.

50557488458_815ca85c0b_b.jpg

51392588712_d67387ccc3_h.jpg

Dylan is the only one that has beaten Zephyr in a game of chess. The win still counts even if it was a little creative.

50581780781_3183265a67_c.jpg

50581781896_d0001ce944_b.jpg

50581906992_4a11b63906_b.jpg

50581906937_e82b24e88d_z.jpg

Both twins have their quirks.

50744105822_248c15c967_b.jpg

And they have their own secret handshake.

50971732233_02fe3abc25_b.jpg

At University, the Twins met their girlfriends. Zephyr's Girlfriend is a human, and Dylan's Girlfriend is a mermaid.

51394421715_c310999fe8_b.jpg

51393672053_725e277dd6_h.jpg

Kemps Zalrian: The Mua Pel'Am Pod Elder
    51045252318_8a84f8ba34_b.jpg

Kemps is Calum's Older Brother and the acting Elder of the Mua Pel'Am pod. Calum and Kemps were the only remaining members of the pod that carried an Ancient Elder Bloodline. The Blue Tails were thought extinct despite Calum and Kemps carrying the gene for Blue Tails. Calum and Kemps inherited their mother's green tail. It wasn't until Dylan and Zephyr inherited their tails that the Blue Tails appeared again. Kemps is protective of Dylan and Zephyr. He often shows up wherever they are to keep an eye on them. The Twins' tails make them very important to the pod. Kemps runs the Undine Emporium that specializes in selling Island Decor. He gave Dylan and Zeph their human outfits before they left for university. Kemps uses the Undine Emporium to help teach merfolk how to better blend in with humans and supply them with human appropriate outfits for their human forms.

51394157994_43dc6e7e57_b.jpg

Isla is one of the most important members of the pod. As Kemp's Wife, she helps with supporting the pod. She's close friends with Andria Kian. Isla is transgender, so Kemps and Isla can't have children. Instead, they devote their time to looking after the pod.

51046069107_2638b268d9_b.jpg

Kemps and Isla are very close.

51045252208_447010afe4_c.jpg

Calden Azure
    51103038943_acded21361_c.jpg

Calden Azure is a merboy who didn't inherit a talent for shapeshifting into a human form. He was an orphan looking for a family until Fin and Andria Kian vouched for him when he asked to join the Mua Pel'Am Pod. Kemps taught Calden how to transform into a human form. Ever since Calden found his family and learned to take human form, he's been finding wayward brothers to help out. So far, his Merbros are Dylan, Zephyr, Juniper, Lyric, Helios, and Afu. Calden loves to dance, and he's Sulani's Resident Celebrity Fire Dancer.

51114801426_6cfd3d425b_b.jpg

51145030500_34eebd5678_b.jpg

Calden's Girlfriend is Maria Eldora.

51147982266_20071f711a_b.jpg

Helios and Kalamainu'u
    51226529580_d52aec2627_c.jpg

Helios is an Alien that ate Mermadic Kelp and mutated as a result. Kalamainu'u was a former girlfriend of one of the Darkfins that destroyed the Mua Pel'Am Elder Council after their banishment. Iona is one of the more distant members of the Mua Pel'Am pod because her former boyfriend took Kemps and Calum's parents from them. Kemps and Calum don't hold this against her, but her history with an individual that took the lives of the Pod's leaders makes it hard for her to be around other members of the pod.

Nui and Gui
    51274163303_0d359584eb_h.jpg

Nui and Gui are deeply in love, and they always wanted to have a child of their own. Nui and Gui wanted to use pollination technology to make this happen, but their parents did not approve their relationship or them having a family. Nui was thrown out of the house and his two siblings left with him. Nui, Helios, and Kalama moved to Sulani for a fresh start. After Helios became immortal, Helios started looking for a way to keep his siblings around. Dylan told Helios how he would accomplish this. His siblings needed to achieve their life aspirations before they die of old age if Helios wanted them to be resurrected with eternal life. The Eons moved to Newcrest so that Nui and Kalama could achieve their life aspirations. Helios plans on helping Gui too.

Afu Turei
    51343295887_3cf23428fb_b.jpg

Afu lives with his mom and two younger siblings. Afu died unexpectedly when a rogue earth elemental attacked. This unfortunate event helped Dylan realize that he had to bring humans back to life as merfolk. Afu's father, Rangi, was corrupt and abusive. Afu's resurrection and a plan set in motion by Vladislaus Straud resulted in the awakening of Damion Morbius. While Afu holds the Turei Family together, a darkness re-emerged in the worlds after his father mysteriously drowned at sea. Vlad also met a mysterious demise. Afu isn't aware of the shadows, but he's glad to be there for his family again, even if he'll end up watching them grow old while he stays young. Afu has a blue tail that is very similar to Dylan's, but it lacks the same shimmering, and there are hints of sea green.

Jack Galleon: The Pink Tail Prince of the Galleon Royal Family
    51373907010_a838dd3114_h.jpg

Jack woke up after a frozen pond thawed. He nearly froze to death shortly after. Jack is passionate about animals and love. He aspires to build a farm and grow every plant found in all the worlds. His girlfriend is Cecilia Kang. Their relationship is intense but unstable. Cecilia has cheated with multiple guys, but Jack is too bewitched by his love for her to let her go. He's decided that their relationship needs to move a little slower so Cecilia can have a chance to work out her feelings. Jack is deeply in love with Cecilia, and Cecilia is smitten with Jack. The only thing holding their relationship back is Cecilia's tendency to flirt with random guys. Jack has patience, and he has the support of his animal friends to help him through the rough parts of life.

Not everyone that I've played is here, but they will have their own parts to play. Ember, Juniper, and Jade only recently, near the end of the Zalrian Rotation, aged up to teens. So, they just haven't had a lot of time to do stuff as occults. I also rushed them to being teens because their younger life stages don't have any occult activities that are worth while. I'm hoping that I'll be able to turn Juniper into a fairy before I start the Zalrian Rotation again. Juniper as a merman works okay, but he's supposed to be an Earth Elemental of Plants. Merfolk are too strongly affiliated with the sea and sky.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    aw @haneul I enjoy little Elmire so much <3
    "allergic to nonsense," putting daddy in a timeout, and going downstairs to the potty because upstairs is too easy!
    I'm sure she will be a great character as she grows.
    (Maybe she already is, in your current gameplay, and your half-generation of lag in posting is helpful in setting the stage?)

Bedtime for city baby
    bedtime-for-city-baby.png

Sierra has been upgrading all the things, and fabricating eco upgrade parts like it's her job.
    (which, come to think of it, it is)
    She has long aspired to somehow generate electricity at home, and sell power back to the Landgraab Utility Company. The idea of them buying a utility from HER just fills her with excitement. Finally, after reading "Handiness vol. 2: Sparks Are Nature's Kisses" several times, she felt ready to try something new with the treadmill.
    upgrading-treadmill.png

NOW IT GENERATES ELECTRICITY
    generating-power.png

Sierra says: Look at my attractive man keeping himself in shape and also generating electricity!
    look-at-my-attractive-man-keeping-in-shape-and-generating-power.png

They aren't quite selling power back just yet. Hmm, must do some more fuel cell with eco parts upgrades on the rest of the appliances.

Little Alex aged up. His child trait is Animal Enthusiast, he is cisgender, and he has the creative aspiration. Here are Alex and Alex together.
    alex-and-alex.png

Gardening
    alex-gardening.png

Alex wants balcony chickens. They don't have room for chickens, fabricator, garden plants, and treadmill on the balcony. Alex says, maybe we can have chickens in my room? Sierra says, maybe we can get a kitty instead? They haven't decided.

Armando aged up too, into a proper grown adult.
    armando-adult.png

So did Sierra. I didn't get a picture of her. I changed their clothes only a bit, similar style but just a bit more mature.

Father and son time at the arts center- Armando made it to the next step of his aspiration
    father-son-time-at-arts-center.png

They still see Akira and Miko, not at the same time. Harvestfest was a Miko occasion. With beautiful decorations by Alex.
    harvestfest-is-well-decorated.png

And with someone lurking in the lobby...
    harvestfest-akira-lurking.png

Alex has made some friends: Brooks, Seema and Krystle. Brooks is mean. Maybe Alex is one of those boys who gets along better with girls as a kid.
    Brooks
    met-brooks.png

Seema
    met-seema.png

Krystle
    met-krystle.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    The newest YouTube video went live yesterday evening and this is the first episode of playing the royalty save, so that's fun!

TS4-x64-2021-08-19-19-44-04.jpg
    Spot kept coming by, though he lives quite a ways away from Anissa's house so I'm not real sure why lol turns out that's normal, the rabbits just travel really far to get to you. Apparently they can also dig rabbit holes and teleport across the map, so that's jazzy.
    TS4-x64-2021-08-19-21-33-18.jpg
    Since we had a rooster, we started getting lil baby cheepcheeps. This one was the first one born, a lil hen chick I named Orange.

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-17-05-16.jpg
    Often Anissa goes to town to sell crops, eggs, and milk, and while there she autonomously decided to go talk to Agatha. Okay then.

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-18-11-46.jpg
    This is when I followed Spot back to his rabbit home, lil fuzzball ran me halfway across the map lol but we also met the other rabbit Spot lives with, and named this one Goldie. So original I know. lol seems that wild rabbit homes have two rabbits in them per, and the ones you can put on your lot only has one rabbit per.

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-18-55-06.jpg
    Our most recent collection of clucksens. Idk what order they go in, but the chicks are all hens and are Orange, Cherry, and Apple, the two brown hens are Maple and Sugar, the black hen is Firefly, and the black rooster is Reed. Annie got another coop ( the original is The Cluck Mansion, and the other is The Cheep Mansion... yeah I didn't think that through lol ), and this one has a brown rooster and a black hen, Syrup and Butter. I... don't know either. lol

My simself has a farm ( e-i-e-i-o~ ), and on that farm fae's got two chickens ( e-i-e-i-o~ ) and they're both brown, named Lemon and Lime. Lemon's the rooster.

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-21-00-23.jpg
    This is the interaction that made Anissa friends with Spot. Alas, you cannot move your bunny friend into your rabbit house, it generates a new one.

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-21-05-39.jpg
    We got this lil guy. This is Tawny. c:

TS4-x64-2021-08-20-22-37-38.jpg
    The farm got a bit of a renovation because I needed the animals off to the side instead of taking up the whole centre space, Annie kept running around the cow shed ( named the Muu Room ) to get to the crops, and that was just not really efficient.

TS4-x64-2021-08-21-14-33-34.jpg
    I got to lookin' at her and was like, ykw if somebody that can do makeup did your makeup I bet you'd be real pretty.

TS4-x64-2021-08-21-14-43-44.jpg
    Annie made friends with Tawny, and asked for help with the garden. Buns will weed for you and fertilise your crops. I presume that means poop on them xD

TS4-x64-2021-08-21-15-02-18.jpg
    We kept getting cross-stitch patterns from the buns so I got Annie a cross-stitching hoop and let her have at it. Well, she doesn't terribly care for it and won't keep doing it longer than 3 game minutes. Ha. Well it was worth a shot.

TS4-x64-2021-08-21-17-48-16.jpg
    And here's the new and improved Adrien v2! I kept spelling his name wrong apparently, it's Adrien not Adrian. My b.

Turns out MCCC's latest update has broken career/school progression, rolling it back to the old version made it start going up again ( but only in a new save ). I suspect Sims added to a save with the latest MCCC in are broken, if they were added with the old one in, they're not. Because if it works the first time, it'll keep working no matter what I do with MCCC. So Ian and Carmen... and probably the rest of the save that is not an Ember, can't progress in their careers and it's really cramping my play here. I can cheat them up but honestly I keep forgetting that I need to. Ian went a whole two weeks before I started cheating his up, by that point Ezio was making 590 an hour.

Anyway, so idk what I'm going to do, just wait for an MCCC update or roll back to before I added everyone else and redo it with the old one in. Sigh. So for now I'm burying my head in the sand and playing Old MacDonald instead.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I've been going through my old households & their homes to upgrade with some new stuff & preparing for some dark Autumn fun. >:);)
    edited August 2021
    @haneul I just saw your tag. For some reason, I didn't get a notification. The Lice Freezer is a convenient way to sell cheap stuff quickly. Sims do not need to check out everyone looking in the freezer. Also, the freezers have a collective storage. The items for sale can be purchased from any freezer on the lot.

I discovered that pond effects are usable in the ocean and pools. Jack and Cecilia had fireflies set the mood.

I'm really in love with Jack's Farm. It's really coming together.

Edit: Alen will have a lot to do in one sim month. I look forward to sharing his story.

Cecilia isn't terrible, and to an extent, I think her flirting is the product of her outgoing trait combined with the flirty moodlet she gets when Jack is around. I decided to give them a second try because I feel like the mix of traits and sentiments is causing the flirting. It could be something else. There is one townie that will initiate flirting with Cecilia. Cecilia did reject him after Jack proposed.

Whatever is happening with Cecilia, it's autonomous, and the townie is behaving autonomously too.
    @haneul Just in case you didn't see the edit, I made an edit.

Oh, one more thing, Asher putting hinself in time out because Elmire is a genius makes me chuckle. Lol, I didn't expect that from him.
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    I just uploaded my latest sim, Lonán Ferrer. I forgot to upload him last week. Hope you guys will like him like Seo-Joon!
    • Name: Lonán Ferrer
    • Traits: Active, Ambitious, Bro
    • Aspiration: Friends of the World (+ Gregarious trait)
    • Likes: Black, DJ Booth Music, Bowling, Dancing, Fitness, Snowboarding, Island Décor
    • Dislikes: Pink, Lullabies Radio Music, Pipe Organ, Violin, Mid Century Décor
    To be with his girlfriend and study in the same college, Lonán tried to enroll in the University of Britechester, only to be rejected because his skills were "merely Foxbury material", to be put simply by UBrite's dean. He then took up Biology in Foxbury instead; working part-time as a lifeguard might help pay for his tuition. He is an athletic after all, and under that shirt proves it. He is also considered to be really friendly, a bro, and a partygoer. #Simily4 #LonanFerrer #handsome #muscular
    Check him out! Lonán Ferrer on The Sims™ 4 Gallery
    Lonan-Ferrer-outfits.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Cassandra Goth practicing magic in Sylvan Glade.
    08-22-21_5-10-49_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

08-22-21_5-11-28_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

08-22-21_5-04-15_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

08-22-21_5-07-53_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Keidra wrote: »
    Often Anissa goes to town to sell crops, eggs, and milk, and while there she autonomously decided to go talk to Agatha. Okay then.

@keidra Hey, royalty knows royalty, I guess? It would be fun to see those two as buddies.
    gen3-banner.png
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited November 2021
    Episode 7

E1yqgQs.jpg
    Akira spends his day off setting on the couch in his underwear playing video games, and Jeannie begins to worry that the Honeymoon is over before it ever got started.

Conversation Overheard in a cabin at Granite Falls

JEANNIE: Oh, this is perfect, a rustic cabin surrounded by trees. It’s more beautiful here than I even dared to hope for.
    AKIRA: But, Nie-chan, what are we going to do for the whole weekend? I mean…if we can’t talk about our friends or work even.
    JEANNIE: Akira Kibo, if you don’t know what to do on your honeymoon…well….then…
    AKIRA: I mean, well, the whole weekend, the TV gets like 2 channels and my cell phone has no bars. What else can we even do?
    JEANNIE: Oh, sorry, I forget you’re a city slicker. Well, Sweetheart, besides make mad passionate woohoo, we can hike, fish, build a campfire and roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories around it, play horseshoes…and there’s a whole National Park we can visit completely untouched by man.
    AKIRA: Wait, say all that again, I want to get it all down on my phone.
    (Jeannie sighs)
    91rfeiS.jpg
    Jeannie tells Akira how to enjoy the weekend.

brwGFhP.jpg
    A Forest Ranger fills them in on all the activities.

EIA5SQM.jpg
    They roast Marshmallows over a campfire.

MV8H6kR.jpg
    And do other Honeymoon stuff.

d68Y8Rh.jpg
    The couple play Horseshoes.

9bblWxS.jpg
    Jeannie discovers she enjoys fishing.

LhY0vo5.jpg
    Jeannie makes Fish Tacos with their catch.

6gkoRlP.jpg
    Akira learns to play chess.

JaGfeIm.jpg
    More Honeymoon stuff, outside this time, well a couple or three times actually.

Conversation Overheard at Crick Cabana

JEANNIE: Remember that weekend at the park, and how we took advantage of how isolated it was in the woods…
    AKIRA: Nie-chan, there’s no place like that around here, no matter what time of night it is, sure, this isn’t the city but the ‘burbs is not like the deep forest, I mean…I loved it too, but…
    JEANNIE: Oh dear, that wasn’t where I was going with this at all. Sweetheart, remember how carefree we were?
    AKIRA: Uh…yeah, I know what you mean, now. But, we’ve done it on the couch and in the kitchen and even used the upstairs bedroom. There’s still the bathroom, though, yeah, I see, like in the bathtub or shower, so your tummy’s all better?
    JEANNIE: Watcher’s Eye, this is..well..Akira, my upset stomach is not going away anytime soon, it’s actually morning sickness.
    AKIRA: Wha?….(gulp)
    JEANNIE: I know we had plans, to get another promotion or two and have time to ourselves. We’d go on nice vacations, like to exotic islands and have fancy dinners out. But, well, I’m afraid all that’s, it’s just not going to happen now.
    (silence)
    Oh dear, your aren’t happy about it, I can see it on your face.
    AKIRA: I’m going to be a, dad? Like, next year I..we’ll have a baby? How….oh, right, the Great Outdoors, I blame all that fresh air. I’m not used to it.
    (Jeannie is sobbing)
    Wait, is that a baby thing, do women cry for no reason when they’re.. um..you know?
    JEANNIE: You’re not happy about it, it’s just, well, I am. I know we had other plans for the next few years and all. But we’re going to have a baby. Our love has created a miracle, a baby who represents how much we love each other. I’m so thrilled, Akira.
    AKIRA: I’m so not ready. I’m hardly grown up myself. Jeannie, I.. I don’t know how to be a good parent. I don’t have very many good examples to go by, see.
    JEANNIE: Oh, Sweetheart, yes you do, you know how to love with all your heart, plus you know what not to do. You’ll make a wonderful father to our child. I know that in my heart.
    AKIRA: Watcher, I love you! I’m so lucky to have you, you have no idea. Jeez, I’m going to be a dad. Someone will call me daddy, like, soon. Like, really soon, Watcher, help me!
    JEANNIE: He will, and we’ll help each other too, I promise.
    Fx1uz9b.jpg
    Jeannie attempts to give Akira some news.

3cfZpYb.jpg
    Akira does not take it well.

VhqpCDF.jpg
    Later, on his day off, Akira takes stock of the house.

1U0C27P.jpg
    He gathers up all his collectibles, things he has treasured, and lists them online for sale.

uLSBYMU.jpg
    Akira has made a decision.

Conversation Overheard at Riverside Roost

TRAVIS: Can you just be my friend right now and not my boss, Ok?
    AKIRA: Travis, I’m always your friend, so what’s wrong, buddy?
    TRAVIS: This Wedding stuff is driving me crazy, at first Liberty said she wanted a simple wedding in our backyard. Fine. Now she’s, like, saying we have to have a caterer and entertainment and a bartender. Plus, I have to buy a new suit. And she’s shopping for “the perfect Wedding Dress”. Jeez, it’s too much, nothing seems very simple to me. And its like money’s flying out the window. I wanted to use most of our budget for a fabulous Honeymoon, fly somewhere tropical, stay in a fancy hotel. But, noooo, we have to have a wedding that doesn’t look like a big let down coming right after yours and Summer’s, Liberty says. So, we’re just going to rent a cabin at Granite Falls like you guys did now. I wanted a fancy Honeymoon!
    AKIRA: Give your fiancée whatever she wants, well, within reason, but Liberty’s level headed.
    TRAVIS: No she’s not, she’s changing everything, that’s what I’m saying. I’m the man, so I should put my foot down, right?
    AKIRA: Are you insane? Do you think this is the Middle Ages, and you’re some feudal lord. Travis, that CosPlay knight-in-shining-armor costume has gone to your head. You really want to start off your marriage with an unhappy bride. You think that’s the right foot to step into a marriage with?
    TRAVIS: What about what I want, huh?
    AKIRA: Buddy, look, if you ever repeat this to another soul, I will deny it to my grave.
    TRAVIS: Huh?
    AKIRA: You are not the boss. I’m not the boss.
    TRAVIS: Now you’re just blowing smoke up my plum. You totally went out and bought a house as soon as you found out Jeannie was expecting. I know it was your idea, and that it was all you that wanted a bigger house, so there.
    AKIRA: Ok, so listen, I bought a bigger house for my family, Travis, not because I wanted to sell all the collectibles I treasured and go into hock for the next 30 years. That was me taking responsibility, so I can start being a good husband and father. Totally not like, I want a fabulous vacation.
    TRAVIS: Oh, plum. I’m a total j e r k, then?
    AKIRA: Absolutely, always have been, fortunately, Liberty already knows that and loves you anyway.
    TRAVIS: OK, that sounds more like my new boss talking now.
    uUObo7I.jpg
    Travis is concerned about the plans for his wedding.

CnqvMgB.jpg
    Akira gives him some advice.

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I was actually thinking of going a plot-driven route for Nikoline, but it seems the game had other ideas, so honestly I left it to fate, or rather, the game's mechanics. In the end, the game-driven way provided more interesting results.
    VR3O9RF.png
    "Finally, a bed of my own. No more museum benches, break-ins, and naps in the library." Relief washed over Nikoline as she stripped her clothes off and got ready to sleep.
    2kEc01E.png
    Too bad it didn't last long.
    MrvsAcE.png
    "$#+✿✯❄%! This better be good!"
    Lpets4i.png
    'This explains a lot,' Nikoline thought with renewed wariness and her guard up. She didn't have to make many guesses as to who, or rather what, showed up at her doorstep. She was all too familiar with the denizens of the dark; after all, Nikoline had her own unfortunate encounters with them when she had to get her cousin out of their influence. To say she had an unfavorable perception of vampires was an understatement. She didn't even have to put on her game face. She just had to stand her ground. "I won't make niceties or pretend to be friendly, 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I may be out of my element, but I can still give you a very unpleasant evening. Why are you in my home and why shouldn't I spray you with garlic butter?"

The vampire spoke, and as Nikoline expected, it was the most sonorous and appealing voice she's ever heard, like in one of those old cringey books that made her stomach implode with every word. "Now, now, fret not, dear girl; my name is Vlad Bloodvein, and I meant you no harm. If I did intend to have my fill, I would've simply controlled your mind to let me in. Not all vampires have such malicious intent, you know." She'd have been instantly charmed for that alone if she hadn't developed a reasonable loathing against his kind, but still, she was willing, albeit hesitantly, to listen to him. That, and it was Love Day, so she had to play nice. "My dear, I simply came here because I sensed a disturbance within the order of this world, and it seems that particular trail led to you. Tell me, what are you doing here and how did you come by this reality? This is the second time I've encountered a mortal who managed to traverse beyond their limits without dying and I find it fascinating. The first was a young dame who had snowy hair and eyes like that of amethysts at night. Perhaps, you know of her?"

'This reality? What is he talking about?' Nikoline wondered, but promptly replied unable to recall anyone with the descriptions he provided. "Can't say that I have, unless you're talking about albinos, but I don't know anyone with albinism either." Still, an immortal would have a lot of information gathered over their lifetime. Maybe, just maybe he could provide what she was looking for, and for that she'd have to entreat him and play nice. And since it was still Love Day...

rDrRaL0.png

"A damask rose? You would give me a blessed flower; me, a being from the nether regions, why?"

"A sprig of sage could work just as well, or a braid of garlic, since they purge dark magic, but a damask rose is the most beloved flower, blessed by the Watcher and always on the altar." From a young age, she liked reading books whenever her dad didn't force her to play along with the other girls, so she managed to exploit this tidbit for now as a bribe of sorts. "It's the only plant that won't harm even cursed beings. I found it while I was foraging for plants to sell."

His interest piqued, the uninvited guest accepted the flower and took a sniff at it before pocketing it. "I'll take it as a gesture of your friendship then."

'He's not giving me any leeway just yet,' she observed, but it was good enough for now. Nikoline had a feeling this isn't the last she's seen of him, so she'll take her time until his guard is down to ask about any leads on her missing cousin, and maybe what exactly was going on with her own situation. "I guess. Since we're...friends now, I suppose you should know that most mortals are asleep at this hour? So..." she trailed off, letting the implication of her fatigue sink in on its own.

"Very well then," Vlad excused himself before turning into bat form and flying off, but not before saying one more thing "you know, that young lady I've spoken of, she gave me roses like these too, back when I was visiting the reality she found herself in, much like this one. You remind me of her. It is such a shame that I can't remember her name; she would've been memorable because of her fascinating history books. I shall see you in perhaps a year or five of your mortal time."

"Wait, history books?" Nikoline looked up and shouted at the bat as it flew away, but he didn't pay anymore attention as he took to the sky. "Ahh, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it."

As she went in, she heard a faint echoing inside her head. No doubt it was Vlad. "By the by, you might want to keep your doors closed at night, my dear. There's another vampire who I unfortunately share a name with, and he has no respect for personal space nor human lives."

'Huh...good to know.'
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member
    Hope everyone is doing well. Squeezed in some time for an update.
    @Metior_Ice Bens like that because he's too arrogant and his father's decision to leave him the farm left him with a huge ego. Jacks farm at night does look great at that location! It looks stunning. Love Jack bonding with the blue jays! I wish I could change the weather, Jack's really cool 😎 This made me lol : Jack: "Can I pet you again?"
    Monty: "No, I have appearances to maintain." :D Jack bonding with the animals was great! Woah, Jack's farm really blossomed, it looks beautiful! Cecilia looks cute, happy for Jack. OO and it's over 😵
    @Becka28 Thank you! Neyla took me forever to create out of everyone, just looked up Sophia Loren, WOAH! I see what you mean! I find it kinda adorable that Broderick enjoys listening to Tiger's plans but because of his good trait he gets sad. LMAO the sim having an existential crisis. Lol the glutton trait in action, lmao. I've never played a sim with that trait. Aoife with her grilled cheese plate is too cute!! OOO another girl, welcome Saoirse! Quinn does look great after the pregnancy, many female sims would be jealous! LOL another try for baby, they were so proud of their slickness :D Awh Aoife and Beowoof bonded, and he stays in the room while she sleeps <3 cute pictures of them. The family gathering looks great! Aoife outfit is perfect. Wow Ekram went but wouldn't see the baby or speak to Aoife. Saoirse aged well.
    @Sunblond I get what you meant by that, I suppose Nando is sort of like that. He mostly just wants his so in charge, and doing so had led to Ben's character. Very lively party at the BFF household. OO AKira's going to be a dad, never seen any of his children before, I;m interested to see how they turn out.
    @Haneul Yup Ben's truly something, I'm not sure Nando can be saved, he's somewhat based off (but not entirely) of some elders from my parents childhood from stories they told me a longtime ago. Awh Cora and Chelsea passed! Wow that must be tough for Asher to know he'll have to do it again. I like his talk with Dysis, Asher's so cool 😎 Elmire is so adorable, she knows how to stack blocks :D LOL Elmire so proud after using the potty, that pose :D I love Adelise expression when Asher said he will be backing off Elmire's education.
    @Sarabeth2984 Hope you are feeling better, didn't realize flu season was around the corner too. Poor Lucas going to miss Elsa, but I love he wanted the chicken coop. The chickens are too cute, can't blame the kids and Hilary for enjoying them too.

After being told by Ben that he might kick her out of the house, Neyla kept to herself. The day went by quick, and the next day she told her sister Barbara about possibly having no roof over her head in the future. Barbara was lucky she was moving out soon, Neyla thought. She enjoyed helping around the farm, but her brother really got on her nerves. mM4FdUX.png
    What helped calm her down was sewing, she has sewn many items and even sold some to people around town. This time she sewed some clothing for the chickens, the one with the hat is named Pepe and the other Rosie. They look so adorable <3PkHzkRt.png A few hours later the weather turned bad! A thunderstorm was moving in. Neyla warned for Pepe and Rosie to get back inside the chicken house. "Go inside, little ones" she said. rSYCARb.png Minutes after they went inside a lightning struck right near the ramp! The ground was marked by the lightning! VnReHoO.png Seeing as there was nothing to do, she sat in the kitchen with her father. They were talking about how Barbara's wedding was nearing and she'd be moving out soon and have a family. Neyla's family orientated, so she was happy for her sister, she too wants her own family in the future. x6dy7gK.png Their conversation went downhill when her father asked her when was she going to meet someone or get married and have a family. He was reluctant to say anything but told her if she couldn't find anyone he had friends with sons and could arrange a marriage. She was appalled. YNitWal.png She yelled at her father for even suggesting it, she couldn't believe what he said, but she also could. She warned him to stay out of her personal relationships. Y2tsqkR.png Things were getting heated when Barbara walked into the kitchen, Nando quickly trying to change the conversation hugged her and told her how excited he was for the wedding. Neyla was beyond angry. QyCliQU.png Nando knew he shouldn't have said anything. 3dI9HIa.png
    Barbara could sense something was bothering Neyla so after the rain left the next day, she took her out to relax. Neyla told her everything, she mocked their father. Instead of waiting for Ben to kick her out of the house, she was just about to leave on her own free will. nOyIRBU.png
    Barbara advised her to ignore their father, he's alot of talk, but she also assured her when she moves in with her husband, Neyla would have a place to stay with her. 2NwYuHZ.png A week passed and the town festival began, Neyla entered with a batch of excellent milk from home. I did it as a joke, but she was proud of herself :D Neyla really believed in herself, so I did too :DF1vnLCN.png After a while, me and Neyla were waiting for the Mayor to check her milk, but she was taking forever to arrive! The local delivery boy Rahul called Neyla over. He gets along well with Neyla, though not with Ben. Ben would usually scare him Afs10o7.png Neyla was wondering why Rahul called her over. He had asked her a few days before if he could have a batch of fresh milk from her farm, she hadn't forgotten, but was that it? Turns out, he noticed a guy staring at her from far away for a quite some time now. He thought the guy was weird. Neyla just laughed. G07mxso.png In the end, we didn't win the competition, but maybe one day. Before she forgot, she made sure to deliver the milk Rahul had ordered. HhgFA0V.png
    edited August 2021

The Green Tail Elder Heir: Alen Finley

The Green Tail Elder Heir was comatose in an underground crypt. His slumber wasn't natural, but it was temporary.

51396676887_f9e77b37e1_h.jpg

The sound of thunder woke him from his slumber. The water was partially salty from the nearby ocean. After waking up, he climbed out of the brackish pool of water. He ascended out of the crypt to see where he was.

51398441220_80a9bd7a2c_h.jpg

An abandoned house, inhabited by stray cats, resided above him. The house was exceptionally dirty and many cats were sick. He couldn't leave the cats in those conditions and went to work cleaning, but the grody conditions kept things from staying clean.

51397689523_5a48c62f6e_h.jpg

A crash of thunder scared Alen and stopped him in the middle of cleaning. The only light came from a fireplace that was left burning. The house was dirty, and it seemed like someone was willing to let everything burn.

51397431681_8eb19319c0_h.jpg

Alen extinguished the fire, and he wondered how things got so bad. He didn't know that the vet clinic shut down and sick animals were getting abandoned.

51398441195_aa4eefde96_h.jpg

Brindleton Bay's Air was polluted. A sickly fog eclipsed the sky and ominous thunder crashed above a murky sea. Alen couldn't leave things in this state. His memory was foggy, but he did remember Sulani. Regardless, he couldn't leave with things like this.

51396676867_c48dec3ac8_h.jpg
    "You remind me of the babe."
    "What babe?"
    "The babe with the power."
    "What power?"
    "The power of voodoo."
    "Who do?"
    "You do!"
    "Do what?"
    "Remind me of the babe."

voodoo.png

Akira Kibo has been experiencing many small and strange events like feeling poked and prodded, mysteriously playful, or mysteriously drenched...

The apartment seemed empty without Miko, her chatter, her friends, her decorating choices. Akira bought a couple of items to refill the living room. Fewer empty spaces might mean he would miss her less?
    redecorated-lr.png

Darling is moving up the ranks at her mysterious new job. There's less and less mystery these days, though. Akira isn't going to bring it up unless she does.
    darlings-bag.png

Darling has a good little group of friends these days. Or should we say a bad little group? This is Houda, Yuki and Azure. Houda is mean, Yuki is a loner of course, and Azure is noncommittal and lazy.
    darlings-friends.png

Darling still goes to Planet Honey Pop! with Miko to sing karaoke. Miko still loves her neighborhood karaoke bar even if it isn't her neighborhood any longer.
    d-miko-karaoke.png

Akira, still smarting from the breakup, went on a collecting trip in the desert to clear his head.
    trip-first-collecting.png

He brought bags that were mostly empty to carry his treasures home. All he packed was a tent and a fishing pole. He hadn't thought fishing could be that hard. Two hours later, he saw this lady waltz over and snag an enormous fish
    trip-met-danica.png

Her name was Danica. She was happy to give Akira some pointers. Very happy indeed. And she seemed exceptionally pleased and proud of Akira when he finally caught a tiny blue creature.
    trip-caught-fish-with-danica.png

It wasn't very big but they shared it for breakfast. They flirted a bit over breakfast too. Akira's heart wasn't quite in it, but the attention was nice, and Danica was nice to look at too.
    trip-breakfast.png

He set off to do more collecting, but every time he turned around, some other lady wanted to engage him in conversation. There is such a thing as too much attention.
    trip-too-much-attention.png

Somehow, Sierra had already found out about Danica and wanted to encourage Akira further? Akira told Sierra he didn't like what she was implying.
    trip-dont-like-what-youre-implying.png

Akira crept back to the park, lit a fire in the fireplace in the nicely appointed park library, and spent the evening reading and thinking long thoughts alone with a glass of Wuftahebir. It was perfect.
    trip-perfect-evening.png

He then repaired to his perfect hotel.
    trip-perfect-hotel.png

The next morning he caught his very own fish all by himself. Instead of eating it, he mounted it to hang on the wall as a memento of the trip.
    trip-caught-first-own-fish.png

And he collected a LOT of metals and crystals. He's excited to fill up his elements rack. The folks at the Geo Council know him by name now.
    trip-collecting.png

On the way home, Akira happened upon Miko and her cronies leading a protest. He walked on by. He heard their chants and cries fade into the breeze behind him. He felt a little bit looser inside, more at peace.
    a-walks-past-protest.png

GeekCon was in full swing in front of his building, so he tried his hand at the hacking competition before heading upstairs. There was a vivacious, smart-mouthed woman with a pixie cut at one of the other computers. She laughed about his dusty baggage and thick green aroma. "Where did you come from and how come you think you can defeat me?"
    geekcon-met-madison.png
    Her name was Madison. They trash-talked each other joyfully all afternoon while furiously typing away... but no one won the competition? The results were not even announced. Did someone hack the competition itself? Did SHE hack it? She wouldn't tell, but she was willing to divulge her phone number.

That evening, Akira invited Madison out to Planet Honey Pop! for a drink and a chat. After a shower, that is.
    She congratulated him on cleaning himself up. He said she cleaned up pretty well herself.
    after-geekcon-called-after-shower.png

Akira went to get their drinks and... um, hi
    after-geekcon-um-hi.png

"What are you doing here?"
    "Well, this is my neighborhood karaoke bar! ... Old neighborhood... old karaoke bar. Still mine though. What are you doing here?"
    "Well, this is my actual neighborhood bar, next to where I actually live. And I'm just having a casual drink with someone--"
    after-geekcon-well-this-is-my-neighborhood-karaoke-bar-old-neighborhood.png

"Hello!" said Madison.
    after-geekcon-extra1.png

"Nice to... just casually meet you," said Miko, with a telling look at Akira. "What are you two having?"
    after-geekcon-extra2.png

Akira mumbled, "Cupid juice."
    after-geekcon-cupid-juice.png

"Okay then! Have fun with your cupid juice and have a nice night!" waved Miko, more cheerily than necessary.
    after-geekcon-have-fun-with-your-cupid-juice.png

"She seems nice," Madison said.
    "She's... really something."
    after-geekcon-she-seems-nice.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    More building.

TS4_x64_2021-08-23_19-06-47.png

TS4_x64_2021-08-23_19-07-50.png

TS4_x64_2021-08-23_19-07-15.png

TS4_x64_2021-08-23_19-07-39.png

Willow Creek's Magnolia Palace.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.

The Green Tail Elder Heir: Alen Finley's Cats

I based these cats off of the Cats I own and Cats that have passed away. I'll include a little background info about them.
    Apollo Ramses

I think he's part Siamese, and I believe the adoption group said he's from the Solomon Islands. He's my kitten that filled the void in Ezie's absence. He's a vocal kitty and very friendly. He was adopted Hazel, and she was a cat rescued from a shelter. Hazel mothered him when we first brought him home. Now that Apollo is a year old, she acts like she never did most of the time. She still mothers him sometimes.

51398441175_531ad1cf92_h.jpg

Hazel Basil

Hazel is Apollo's mother in the game, and I gave her the bow because she used to have a flower collar on her neck. She's a bit quirky, but she's very smart. She's got the frisky and playful traits because her quirks out shine her intellect. And, she has this look in her eyes that can almost tell you exactly what she's thinking.

51396677047_4340046f55_h.jpg

Ezie May

Ezie was my cat. I didn't choose her. She chose me when Rocky passed. I grew close with her, and out of all my pets, she had the strongest desire to live. Unfortunately, she passed when she had multiple organs that started to fail. Her passing was difficult, and it is still very fresh in my mind. I'll always remember her loyalty and friendship. She was a very smart cat, and she stayed by my side through good and bad times. For someone like me that has Bipolar and ADHD, she helped keep my moods stable. In a way, Apollo has helped in that area, but it takes time for that bond to develop.

51398167154_f2c109266c_h.jpg

Phoebe Stargazer

Phoebe isn't my cat, but she is a family cat. She's very attached to my mom, and she's the most person-like out of all my cats. She's a vocal cat, but every meow has a purpose. She's definitely a cat you could have a conversation with. She's friendly, and she's intelligent. Her biggest quirk is that she wishes she was an only cat. When I tried to adopt her as a stray in the game, I adopted two of the other cats, Hazel and Fruity. Phoebe almost instantly lost the stray status and tried to disappear out of the neighborhood before my sim could interact with her. I have a feeling that virtual Phoebe has the same feelings about the virtual cats as she does in real life. She's not the type of cat to defend her territory either. She just walks away from other cats she doesn't want to associate with.

51397689578_3366b0b21f_h.jpg

Her Majesty, Princess Fiona Fruitcake aka The Fruiticorn

Fruity Cake, or the Fruiticorn, is a very special cat. She does not approve of men, and it took her years before she would let me pet her. We found her in a storm drain with three kittens. She's made it a point to never go hungry, and ironically, she does not want to be a mother again. She kept her distance from Hazel when she was younger, and she keeps her distance from Apollo. She hates the idea of going outside. For her, she will never accept homelessness or hunger again. She does have a playful side, hence her name that is self-explanatory. Unfortunately, she won't act like a fruitcake unless women are the only ones present. She's my sister's cat.

51398441250_7d37423678_h.jpg

Orion Stargazer

Orion Stargazer was my mom's cat a long time ago. He's also much like Phoebe in many ways. He was friendly and intelligent. He also had a tendency to be very person-like. His name comes from the men and black movie. There's a cat in that movie with Orion's Belt hanging from his collar. Orion had a white spot on his chest, and that's how he got his name.

51398167259_3cd8f69658_h.jpg

Artemis Stargazer is what Phoebe and Orion's kitten would look like. She shares many of their traits. She doesn't have a story to tell because she's an in-game creation and not based off of any real cats. Like the other cats, she's one of the strays living in the house Alen found. I'm doing a Rags-to-Riches challenge with all my heirs, but Alen will start with more money to ensure that the pets are cared for properly.

51398167249_13a7d71536_h.jpg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Keidra I loved the bloopers in your post about Ari. It really annoys me that inappropriate sims are chosen for NPC jobs (like Ezio for a servant). In my game its always the ROM sages – or Vlad in jobs they would never do. Phoenix Takahata has my heart <3 and Nina Caliente gives him some strong competition – I love what you did to her. And Katina always seems to scrub up well – I think its alwaysasking who had a gorgeous Katrina when she matched up all her premades in a save. Your Nancy looks so young and innocent – I can’t hate her looking like that. Will have to check out your youtube. And re the tanning – it makes me laugh my simself tans while in real life my poor pale irish skin just sizzles bright red then peels – there’s no such thing as a tan for me.

@haneul thanks for the Quin and Rohan comments. I had been wanting to have a big picnic party for a long time and they seemed to suit the idea. I love doing parties but tear my hair out when they go wrong (which can be up to 50% of the time). The oldest daughter is married and also lives in Brindleton Bay – she was baby 1oo in the challenge so really didn’t live long with them (as they went to baby 108 I think to catch all the premades and in the challenge they only spend about 3 days at each age)

@Daravi yay the 70s Fabians whole hairdo look with the giant sideleavers looks just like photos of my Dad when he was in his early 20s (before he lost his lovely hair)

@mightysprite I love to play Diego as a trendy gay guy dating around town. He is like that in 90% of my saves and often ends up with my made over Izzy. My MCC matched him up with Cameron Fletcher in the NSB save. They were a great couple that I would never have thought of matching and they ended up having gorgeous children.

@Dust_Bunny2010 I couldn’t see too well but Nikoline’s little house looks quite sweet – love the stone wall with the modern style.

@Metior_Ice thanks for your comments on Quin & Rohan.
    You had a question about a man in the background who looks like your twins – I think you meant this shot:
    BmGX9Rc.png
    His name is Patrick Oliver and he is one of my created sims from around 2018 – he is based upon my favourite Uncle (though not the skin colouring – my uncle has olive toned skin but a lot lighter than this). And this sim does look very similar to your sims.
    cHdd9l2.png?1
    LOL Jack getting excited and doing the mermaid thing was funny. But it was quite romantic when he committed himself to Cecilia. Kind of sorry that Cecilia wasn’t worth it. (she could be best friends with Mirabelle LOL) I love all the lore and traditions of merpeople in your save. I think a good male irish voice would be a mellow tenor voic (based on my family) and they all sing well - but not me :( The female voices seem to be warm midtones.

@sarabeth2984 Sorry to hear you had the flu (and bronchitis!) – out of season flu’s are the worst. They seem to be much more virulent! I am glad you don’t have Covid though. I am just finishing the 9th week of lockdown because delta is out of control here. We have another 5 weeks of lockdown at least to look forward too – I have a big 0 birthday this year but its before lockdown ends so I will have to hang out as my sim self in the game to have some guests LOL
    I lost it laughing at your description of vampire Bjorn as a giant teenage boy – that is exactly who Jessica found herself married to as well. Thanks for the info on raising vampire points quickly – I am on gen 10 of NSB – I am behind in my posts LOL – and in gen 12 I need an evil vampire that a teen/young adult would be attracted to/ run away with so I am training up 2 I found in the NSB save that I think look promising so will use your advice. One the game had let inherit sunproof (I think Lilith is in his family tree). I think Elsa and Lucas make a very good match.

@DoodlyDoofus have never been more happy to see a death in your game than when the Christmas wizard died – that guy was sure annoying and deserved the acid lol

and now I am too tired to post - will have to do it tomorrow LOL
  • katekk0101katekk0101 Posts: 5 New Member
    All my children have become teenagers and that's cool!
    edited August 2021
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks for answering my question, and thank you for your reply.

Cecilia and Jack will be girlfriend and boyfriend until I play that household again. I'm hoping the cow plant survives until then! :D

Anyways, the autonomous behavior was strange in a way. For the story, she cheated with multiple guys because she did. However, the reason for her cheating is the weird part.

You see, this Cecilia Kang is outgoing instead of noncommittal. She needs to socialize more often to satisfy her social need. So, while I'm not playing her and have autonomy turned on, she will try to socialize with whoever she can. Now, both Jack and Cecilia have extremely strong romance sentiments for each other. The Flirty moodlet over-powers the other moodlets. Because Cecilia is socializing with others with a flirty moodlet for Jack while Jack is nearby, she autonomously starts to flirt with random guys.

And, while I wasn't playing her and she was a part of the household, one of the guys she had higher friendship with did initiate romance that Cecilia rejected. I'm giving her a second chance because, even though she flirts with other sims, she started rejecting advances after Jack proposed. I had them start over because I felt they were moving too quickly. They have things to work out, but most of all the problems in their relationship come from the combination of sentiments, sentiment moodlets, and Cecilia's Outgoing trait.

I just wish her sentiments for jack influenced who she flirted with.

Breathe. It was chaotic and overwhelming to play through that romance.
    edited August 2021
    @sarabeth2984 I also learned that sentiments last longer if the interactions that got the sentiment are performed regularly. Some of those moodlets were sustained thanks to dates and romance between Jack and Cecilia. Over time, the sentiments stacked up. I truly believe Jack and Cecilia truly love each other. I just don't know about Cecilia. I don't know if she'll stop the random romance with other sims.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top