Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    51385231925_539bf9676e_k.jpgScreenshot-49 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Non-heir, George from my Romance Legacy just aged up into a teenager and had an awesome party to go with that milestone.
    51385874114_42fd3c0552_c.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    As an aspiring future doctor, Ashley needed some science-related skill to get advance credits for university, so she bought and read a science skill book, then analyzed the rock and gem she received for that purpose.

SDK4HCx.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2021
    So after seven attempts of trying to play The Sims 3, I finally managed to return with a new Save. The last screenshot
    Screenshot-3.jpgDaniel and Jennifer Smith, having dinner. I have cut everything down to Base Game as I had a bit of time
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Smoochy pic
    TS3-W-2021-08-18-19-54-13.jpg
    kwdT9wX.gif
    Felipe Marshall is the father of Leurent Schmidt-Marshall, is a Werewolf-Vampire hyrbid turned by Leurent himself and possess bright yellow eyes as opposed to dark red due to his werewolf genes.

51387041827_d38d399d76_k.jpgScreenshot-51 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    The very last screenshot I took today

Screenshot-13.jpgA newly constructed house
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Audrey had her birthday. She almost immediately made the wish to join the law enforcement career, but she's going to go to university first. She has a full scholarship, plus she'll get $100 for enrolling, thanks to the opportunity they get when they take the SUAT once they're old enough.

mgrUvnr.jpg
    Not exactly the last shot, but I don't think anybody wants to see yet another ping pong shot. In this photo, the family celebrated Audrey's high school graduation with dinner out at the bistro.

1MhKEfD.jpg
    Father approves.

51391698185_e7e7fe9c26_k.jpgScreenshot-63 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    nos80aZ.jpg

I'm thinking of moving to Starlight Shores. My sims want to move on from Moonlight Falls, I can tell.
  • jjrice2233jjrice2233 Posts: 17 Member
    Look good
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Finished furnishing my cats' room, getting pet lifetime happiness points is a full time job.

EjL0euR.jpg
    51394849650_631d2305fd_k.jpgScreenshot-16 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    PCZaMX2.jpg

Second body of my mad scientist, "Rene". The third body "Neo" is already in the works. To avoid death by aging, he always secures a backup body to transfer into, and to prevent death by unseen circumstances, he always carries a death flower. Eventually he wants to master cloning to save himself the trouble of kidnapping and taking control over someone else's body. This way, he can also clone his faithful assistant, Tim, so they can continue to work together. After all, he wouldn't trust his secrets with anyone else!
    kwdT9wX.gif
    Audrey is on her way to university. Only her mother and Aidan made it outside in time to see her go.

509Wrhn.jpg
    There were so few other students at the University Meet and Greet, after Audrey met Mahmoud Yavari and chatted with him for a little while, she challenged him to a game of ping pong. She's had so much practice playing against her brother, it was an easy win.

uRxmN1L.jpg
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Practicing the Two Finger Ninja Punch ... :D

51400126232_7a2f73a637_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    edited August 2021
    The last of the Williams offspring, Alex, just had his teen birthday, so both parents have made their Surrounded by Family LTW.

eOAIK2W.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    PCZaMX2.jpg

Second body of my mad scientist, "Rene". The third body "Neo" is already in the works. To avoid death by aging, he always secures a backup body to transfer into, and to prevent death by unseen circumstances, he always carries a death flower. Eventually he wants to master cloning to save himself the trouble of kidnapping and taking control over someone else's body. This way, he can also clone his faithful assistant, Tim, so they can continue to work together. After all, he wouldn't trust his secrets with anyone else!

what packs do you need to do all that?! Sounds Whoovian yet creepier/better!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I wanted to get a screenshot of the twins heading to school because is their birthday
    T7z1krA.jpg
    I didn't get anything better than this lol
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2021
    BlackSand wrote: »
    Practicing the Two Finger Ninja Punch ... :D

51400126232_7a2f73a637_k.jpg

Man, when she gets that perfected, she's gonna poke someone's eyes out...through the back of their head. :D

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Meg working on her science skill while in the background Dr. (Commander) Bebe Hart is working on extracting DNA from plants to make them hardier under radiation exposure - good for when they exit the bunker.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Audrey got a law enforcement work opportunity to learn martial arts, so her father trained her until she gained the skill. When she reported for work the next day, as part of her reward, she gained another skill level. As she left work after her work day ended, she changed into her new martial arts outfit, right there in front of the police station.

zw5dQyC.jpg
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    uzRY4DJ.jpeg

I don't know what happened, but it happened.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    So, the second set of twins are finally teens in my legacy save
    QmQ1RL2.jpg
    And I just found out on their birthday that both of them are witches :lol: (previously I thought that Charlotte was just a werewolf but no, she's a witch as well), so in the end all of gen 7th kids are witches + some other occult 🤔
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top