Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS AUGUST 13 - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 13th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Welcome to this Friday (the 13th) highlight ... Spooky, huh?
  • Last week there was a Sims 411 Recap, so here's the link, in case you have missed it.

4o3b2hgc0j7m.png
Whether you are superstitious or not, @Sindocat shared "this splendid sunrise over the vale of the Bagley" worth admiring.
Found here

Now that we are inspired... what discussions do I have for you this week?
  • Let's talk about our Sims and their experiences, since I came across this exciting and fun tale 'The Pink Tail Elder Heir: A New World', posted by @Metior_Ice . Get ready to meet Jack and his friends diving in a fun adventure and some jokes! :smiley:
  • In the Creative corner, I want to invite you to visit @x4m1r4 creation 'Lady Valentina Straud' made specifically for a challenge. Makes me wonder which one? oO I'm always super curious! :D Also, there are many fresh, 'awesim' creations in there that you need to go check it out!
  • Next, a visit to The Sims 3 Creative corner and another story worth reading "Someday or one day", posted by @Silverofdreams30 in her own thread 'My story corner'. Gwen and her personality fascinates me! <3

That's it from me! It's time to get ready for my long weekend with plenty time to spend with my Sims.
As usual, if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, please send them on to me!

Take care everyone & Happy Simming! <3

Comments