Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spark my world

FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
hey all, it's been some time i was here. And now I need your ideas.
i love building dark themed builds and characters and I want to fill my towns with such. help me out with your favorite movies and characters. I will do my best sharing it back to you so you can fill your little Twin Peaks too

Comments

• EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    My favorite characters are Katniss and Peeta from “The Hunger Games”. It would be neat if you added Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III from “How To Train Your Dragon” in your game AND Jack Frost from “Rise Of The Guardians” and made Jack and Hiccup a couple (I think Hiccup and Jack Frost from “Rise Of The Guardians” would be a good couple, I am not a fan of Astrid and the other “Rise Of The Guardians” characters except Toothless). But you don’t have to, it’s totally your choice.
    Post edited by EliteGirl on
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    I also recommend Jon Arbuckle as a owner of Garfield and Odie AND the female vet Dr. Liz Wilson. And have both Liz and Jon live as a couple with Garfield and Odie as their pets. And you could totally have Roy and Marth from the “Fire Emblem” video game series as a couple, if you want to, that is. I think Link and Zelda from the “Legend of Zelda” video game series would also be a good choice. And Belle from the movie “Beauty and the Beast”. Just some suggestions, you don’t have to take them.
    Post edited by EliteGirl on