Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 411 - Forum Feedback, August 19th

EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
Sul sul Simmers!

What’s on your mind for the next Sims 411?

We heard you say that you want a higher level of challenge and depth in the Base Game. And we’d love to hear more about it!

Let us know what a higher level of challenge and depth in the Base Game would look like for you.
  • What would you expect from it?
  • How would this change your current experience of The Sims 4?
  • What specific aspects of the game would you like to see more depth in?

Today, on August 19th starting at 6 AM Pacific Time, we’ll be welcoming your comments during 24 hours in The Sims Forums (check here for local timezones). We’ll close the conversation after 24 hours, on August 20th at 6 AM Pacific Time.

You’ll be able to share any additional comments next time (our team is made of humans, and there are only so many comments one human can read at a time... :) ).

We appreciate you understand that
  • this is not a wish list for content requests
    but a place where we can listen to your thoughts without distraction
  • this is not a guarantee we’ll provide an answer in the next Sims 411
    but rest assured that your comment is being read and will be addressed whenever possible
  • this is not a place to report bugs
    but please continue to report bugs on AHQ

THE GOLDEN RULE
We’ll only read comments that adhere to our Positive Play guidelines and our forum rules.

GUIDELINES AND RULES

We’ll only read comments that adhere to our Positive Play guidelines and our forum rules - here are some of the most important points when it comes to giving feedback:
  • Be respectful. We want to hear what you have to say but please be kind and respectful when posting here. Being mean or aggressive as well as cursing and swearing doesn't help to bring your point across.
  • Keep it game-related and on topic. As we said before, this is not the place to post a wish list and bugs, or talk about those Sims 4 mods that you found.
  • Don't make things personal. It's not cool to target other players who may have different opinions or attack SimGurus and other officials. This also means: please no mass taggings.
  • Don't bully, troll, bait, or derail the conversation. This is never okay - which should go without saying! If you do this, you will be moderated as per our forum rules.
  • Don't spam or flood this thread. Posting the same thing over and over will not get your question into the Sims 411 but it may lead to moderation.

We’re looking forward to reading your comments! :)
  • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
  • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
  • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
  • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Hello Sims Team,

I would like more reasons to play the game for longer and encourage me as a player to try out different sims and do different things in the game. These could be larger aspirations, life goals or larger scenarios which could add more challenge and depth to the game.

I think we could also add more challenge and depth to activities and careers in the game by allowing us to increase the difficulty and the rewards.

With careers we could have more options to work overtime, work additional days or set additional work tasks in order to get paid more, but that could require more time and skills.

With activities we could have more options to do things together and sims skill levels, emotions, traits and likes and dislikes matter more with how successful those sims are with completing an activity with positive buffs. Sims could also become friends by doing activities together and having more likes and dislikes that they share.

Thank you and Happy Simming.
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited August 2021
    CHALLENGES BG 💪

I would like to see a TALENT SYSTEM in sims 4.
    Example: Choose what your sim will learn Faster / Slower.

Improved experience: Would give more personality to sims + provide more challenges
    Post edited by carpe_diem on
    edited August 2021
    CHALLENGES BG 💪

I would like to see a TOGGLE FOR SLOWER SKILL PROGRESSION in the settings. (or Difficulty levels).
    Example: The game is to easy when playing on long life span and getting Topnotch-toddler, Scout-reward trait, etc.

Improved experience: Would provide more challenges
    edited August 2021
    DEPTH & CHALLENGES BG – SIMS LIVES ⭐ & 💪

I want to see more STRUGGLES & CONSEQUENCES to sims lives, ex. longer lasting Negative Emotions & Sentiments. And more difficulty to get along with certain sims & to fix Negative Sentiments / Emotions.

Example: Having to visit the THERAPIST or put in some work to sort Relationships, Sentiments & Emotions out

Improved experience: Would provide depth, personality & uniqueness to sims. Also giving more challenges & realism to players. Would give the feeling that your choices actually impact your game
  • MidoriModernMidoriModern Posts: 1 New Member
    I'll be short: I think adding centaur as a supernatural creature would be cool and fresh.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top