Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

does anyone know what happened to maxis match cc world?

hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
edited August 2021 in General Mods Discussion
it hasn't been updated in 5 days, and it usually got daily updates. [edit: it's back, it seems like the owner was working on the Johanna top.]
Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
Post edited by hymnhehim on

Comments

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    They’re still active on Twitter. This was just posted a couple of hours ago.

Yeah, I saw that! I have no idea why the blog isn't being updated, it seems the owner is still shopping for stuff to put up, yet not putting it up? hm.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Perhaps they're having a well-earned break.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    You do understand that the site owner is just a human? They can take breaks without asking for a permission or announcing it.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    You do understand that the site owner is just a human? They can take breaks without asking for a permission or announcing it.

I think it was probably less about not realizing they're in need of a break and more about concern over their well-being. I was also growing concerned... as I think most people would when they are used to someone having a routine that suddenly changes without notice.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    You do understand that the site owner is just a human?

I know they are a human, but I was expecting at least a post saying they'd take a break. I was used to daily updates but when they just stop, you'd want to know why, yeah?
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    hymnhehim wrote: »
    You do understand that the site owner is just a human?

I know they are a human, but I was expecting at least a post saying they'd take a break. I was used to daily updates but when they just stop, you'd want to know why, yeah?

People don't owe us that.

She wasn't even active over on her own Discord until the Twitter thing came up. But Discord would have more information than you'd ever get here. (Her Discord is open to everyone. You might sign up over there so that you can keep up better.)